McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insecurities [16+]

2 posters

Go down

Insecurities [16+] Empty Insecurities [16+]

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:59 am

♥ I N S E C U R I T I E S ♥
Summary: Every girl has her insecurities, but Hanna's are beginning to take over hers and Harry's relationship.
Author's Notes: I wrote this for Manon so I hope she enjoys it! Very Happy

Last edited by ChloeRussellx on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx
Going Through The Motions

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Insecurities [16+] Empty Re: Insecurities [16+]

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:06 am

“You look beautiful, Hanna,” Harry said, wrapping his arms around the back of the curly haired beauty in front of him.
“Hmm,” he mumbled with an embarrassed, unsure giggle.
Harry laughed lightly, “What’s that meant to mean?” Hanna looked in the mirror at her slim figure wrapped in a black, lace dress. She stood taller than she usually would in her black wedge shoes. “I don’t agree,” She mumbled through her thick French accent.
“What have I gotta do to convince you that you’re the most gorgeous girl in the world? You drive me crazy when you get all insecure and disagree with me.”
Harry unwrapped his arms from around Hanna and sat down on the stairs to slip his shoes on.
“I’m sorry, Harry. I just can’t help it. Please don’t get mad at me,” She pleaded.
Harry sighed as he slipped his last shoe onto his foot, “You’ve gotta stop this. I see you as the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid eyes on, that’s all that should matter, right?”
Hanna hesitated with her reply before nodding lightly and smiling, “Sure.”

“Hey you two!” A tall dark brown haired girl grinned as Hanna and Harry made their way through the corridor.
“Hey Brook,” Hanna smiled, taking the plastic cup of half drunk amber liquid that Lakeisha was shoving at her. Seeing as Brook was the host of the party, she had obviously started drinking a while ago. She took a sip of the drink then scrunched her nose in disgust. “Ew, beer.”
“There’s sparkling wines and pink Cider in the fridge. Oh, and I hope you brought your bikini!” She grinned, stripping peeling her soaking wet tank top off her tiny body where underneath she was wearing a luminescent pink bikini top to match the bottoms she already had on show. She took off through the chaos of the crowded living room then out of the patio doors leading to a swimming pool in the back garden.
Hanna’s blue eyes lit up at the Brook’s words then her and Harry went through to the kitchen.

A few hours passed and the party was in more than full swing with half naked bodies parading around everywhere. After two glasses of sparkling wine, Hanna turned to fruit juices instead. She didn’t like to drink too much, she got worried the alcohol would bloat her out. Harry sat next to Hanna on the arm of the sofa. “Hey, babe. Want me to get you a proper drink? I’m sure blackcurrant isn’t very exciting,” He asked, eyeing the clear plastic cup filled with purple juice. “No thanks, I’m happy with my juice,” She smiled.
“You’re a strange girl, but I love you anyway,” he smiled, planting a drunken kiss on her lips. “I’m gonna go get in the pool, gonna come with? I’d love to see your sexy body all wet in the swimming pool,” He winked.
Hanna laughed lightly. He was always trying to get her to do something involving water, whether it was getting a bath or shower with him, getting in the hot tub that he had in his back garden with him, or swimming. She just didn’t feel secure enough to have her body on display to everyone. She trusted Harry enough to know he wouldn’t make fun of her, but she knew staying somewhat clothed was still safer. Even during sex she would always have a t-shirt on still.
“I’ll stay here. You enjoy yourself in there, though.”
Harry sighed and shook his head, “I wont enjoy myself unless you’re in there with me.”
“I’m sure you will. There’s plenty of half naked girls in there as it is for you to keep your eyes on, you don’t need me in there.”
“Are you serious? You think I’m just gonna be looking at all them girls in there? Thanks for the trust, Hanna. Feels so great to hear my girlfriend of nearly a year saying that to me.” He said, fury in his eyes before storming off into the garden. He jumped into the pool and joined in with a game of water volleyball with a few of the lads.
Hanna felt terrible about making that comment, but she couldn’t help it. No matter how much she trusted Harry, she never doubted the love he felt for her as she felt the exact same way. But she did doubt the species that Harry is; a boy. She was so convinced that Harry was going to get bored of her and go off with the next Britney Spears look a like he sees. It killed her to think like that, but she just couldn’t shake the feeling of it happening.

Six Months Later
“I’m fucked off with you always thinking I’m gonna cheat on you!” Harry yelled.
Hanna sat on their bed that they now share in their very own bedroom of their very own apartment. She had her knees pulled up to her chest, fighting a sob that wanted to escape from her throat. “I-I’m sorry.”
“After all this time, I would’ve thought you’d be done with this shit! We fucking live together now and you still don’t trust me?! Why move in with me if you had your doubts about me?!”
“It’s harder to push the thoughts into the back of my head and forget them that it sounds, Harry. I know there’s a million other girls out there that would love to be your girlfriend, but for some reason you’ve chosen me. I just don’t understand it. I’m so happy it is me that gets to live with you, gets to share everything with you, but I just know you can have so much better. I just don’t want to get hurt, Harry. I’ve had my fair share of cheaters and I just don’t want it to happen again.”
Harry turned to me, still rage firing through his eyes. “I’m with you because I fucking love you! I want to marry you, I want to have your children! But at this rate we’ll be done by next fucking week!” He yelled.
“Please don’t say that,” She said, letting the sob escape. The blow from his words felt like a thousand knives being jabbed into her heart.
“Then stop being like this, Hanna! There’s only so much I can take! The more you say I’m gonna cheat, the more I’m gonna end up doing it!” He said, storming out of the bedroom. The apartment door slammed shut and Hanna was left sitting there sobbing, alone.

Hanna lay awake the whole night, waiting for Harry to return. She turned to the digital clock which sat on her night table seeing that it read 5:45. She had called him numerous times, text him thousands of times, but still she had no answer.
She felt a sigh of relief when she heard the front door click open and close not too loudly. She rushed out of bed and into the living room where Harry was trying to quietly take his shoes off. The collar to his polo t-shirt was pulled up, he looked a complete mess. “Where have you been?!” She asked, raising her voice slightly.
“No where.” He slurred. He had obviously been drinking, she could smell the odour from where she stood.
“I’ve been worried sick, Harry!”
“Sorry.” He muttered before stumbling past her, managing to make it onto the bed. He shuffled about, undoing his jeans and letting them fall around his ankles before passing out cold on the bed, legs hanging off the edge.
Hanna sighed with frustration.
She went into the kitchen and decided to do some washing. She may aswell do something to pass the time. She put the first load onto a thirty minute wash before going back into the bedroom to get any darker items which would go into the next wash. She looked at Harry laying on the bed, his chest and tummy were rising and collapsing every so slightly from his breathing. She slipped jeans over his feet, managing to get them off the rest of the way. When she stood up again and looked at him, she noticed something different about him. Something she’d never seen before.
She moved his head slightly to the right to get a closer look at the small-medium sized mark on his neck. She gasped as tears formed in her eyes. She couldn’t believe it. It was a love bite. She most certainly hadn’t given it to him, she thought they looked cheap and disgusting.
She emptied the pockets of his jeans, throwing the contents onto the bed beside him, silently hoping something would hit him, just to help her frustration. No wonder he’d had his collar up when he came in, he was trying to hide it. She slid her hand into the back pocket of his jeans, the last pocket to be emptied and pulled out an empty condom wrapper. She threw that onto his stomach, he never even flinched at it touching him.
Running to the bathroom, Hanna threw the jeans to the floor along the way, before leaning over the toilet to throw up the remaining bits of her dinner sitting in her stomach from the night before.
She took deep breaths, trying to keep calm and to come to terms with what she had just seen. Maybe it wasn’t how she was thinking? Maybe a friend planted the wrapper on him and maybe the love bite was actually a bruise?
There was no way he would do that to her. No matter how she felt, she didn’t want to believe he would actually do it.
One thing was for sure, she didn’t want to be there when he woke again. She wouldn’t be able to face him.
She gathered her toothbrush from the bathroom then went back into the bedroom to gather some more things. Harry hadn’t moved from the position he fell in, which relieved her. She didn’t want him waking up before she left.
She shoved everything into a bad as quickly and quietly as she could. She stood at the bedroom doorway and looked back at Harry suddenly feeling sick again. She had every right to be insecure about herself and boys, and Harry had just proved it.
She pulled a note pad from the drawer under the coffee table in the living room and scribbled a note on it:

Don’t bother calling me, I wont answer.
I’m sorry I pushed you too far. I never thought you would actually break my heart, I thought I was just being silly, but turns out I was right to be insecure and worried this whole time.
I’m sorry for meeting you in the first place, I obviously made you miserable for you to do this to me.
You can be happy now.
- Hanna

She put the open notepad on the kitchen counter before she grabbed her keys and headed out of the front door. Uncontrollable tears flowed from her eyes, down her cheeks and falling onto her t-shirt. She sobbed knowing this was the last time she would see Harry, the love of her life. She no longer had a future with this man.

“Hanna? What’s wrong?” Brook asked as Hanna stood on the doorstep, drenched from the pouring rain which she had to walk in for five streets to reach her destination. Hanna couldn’t help but notice the natural curls in Brook’s hair sat perfectly in place, even though it looked like she had only just woken up.
“Harry cheated on me,” She sobbed. The tears were hidden by the rain, but her eyes were red and puffy and her skin had turned even paler. Her partially straightened hair was turning into curls again from the wetness. Brook’s face turned sympathetic but mixed with shock and anger towards Harry.
She took Hanna through to the spare bedroom, “You can stay here for as long as you like, there’s no way I’m gonna let you go back to that dirty scumbag.”
“Thanks, Brook.”
“I’ll go run you a nice hot bath, get yourself ready then you can relax for a bit. You’re gonna need it.” Hanna nodded as she started unpacking her clothes from her bag and laying them on the bed.
“You want bubbles?” Brook called through from the bathroom,
“Yes please,” she called back.
A couple of minutes passed and Brook appeared in the doorway. “I’ll make sure I have your breakfast ready for when you’re out of the bath. How does a fry up sound?” She asked.
Hanna had to smile. She had only been there five minutes and she was already being mothered. “Thanks, Brook. It sounds good, but I don’t want a lot please. I don’t feel like eating much.”
“Sure,” Brook smiled, leaving Hanna alone.
Hanna climbed into the bath, the hot water felt amazing against her skin. It felt like the water was burning away the ache that was weighing her whole body.
She picked up some bubbles in her hands, feeling them popping and tickling her palm as eventually they disappeared from the heat of her skin. She sighed and laid her head back into the water, washing away the tears that had escaped from her eyes again. No matter how much she was hurting, she had to be strong.

After eating a small amount of sausage, egg, bacon and beans, she felt immensely sick. She ran straight through to the bathroom and purged everything into the toilet. It felt good getting everything out again. Her stomach grumbled loudly and she felt a slight pain from the retching, but she felt better.

As the weeks passed, Harry had called and text Hanna roughly forty times a day. She nearly answered it so many times, just so she could have a go at him, make him feel guilty for breaking her into two. But she fought the temptation. She knew that if she answered and he was pleading with her, she would give in. She couldn’t do that to herself.
She hadn’t been able to keep a lot of solid food down either, so was beginning to lose quite a bit of weight which was making her feel better about herself. She was skinny anyway, so now her bones were beginning to stick out more.
“You feel like going for Chinese tonight?” Brook asked.
Hanna shook her head right away, “No thanks, do you know how greasy it is?”
Brook raised her eyebrows. “You never used to worry about that before.”
“Things have changed since then, Brook,” Hanna mumbled.
Brook sighed a frustrated sigh, knowing full well what Hanna meant.
“You don’t have to change anything about yourself because of that cheating bastard. You’re beautiful how you are.”
“Funny, that’s what he always said then he goes and cheats on me. I can’t be that beautiful if he needs someone else to keep him satisfied.”
“You’re being silly and you know it. You need to get to grips with yourself, Hanna. You can’t live like this for the rest of your life. At this rate you wont even live five years. You’ve got to eat something.” Brook was growing very concerned.
“I’ll be fine. I promise,” Hanna smiled.
Her phone beeped and she rolled her eyes, expectantly.
Please answer your phone! I don’t understand what’s happened! Xx
Hanna showed the text to Brook who also rolled her eyes.
“Just answer him, see what shit he tells you, then you can take your frustration out at him. It’ll make you feel better, trust me.”
Hanna nodded, unsure whether to listen to her or not. Her phone started ringing and she just stared at the lit up screen. “Go on,” Brook urged.
Hanna took a deep breath before pressing the green phone button to accept the call, “What?” She said, making sure he knew she was angry.
“What’s going on, Hanna?! I wake up weeks ago and you’re gone? All you leave is a note, no explanation or anything!” Harry said on the other end.
“I’m not fucking stupid, Harry! I’m not going to stay with you and be treated for a mug again, it’s just not happening!”
“What the fuck are you on about? I tried to treat you with nothing but respect…like a princess even!”
Hanna shook her head in disbelief. “You cheated on me, Harry! Is that what you do to a princess?!” She shouted.
“I what?! I’ve never even looked at another girl since I met you so I don’t know where you’ve got that from!”
“You had a love bite on your neck and an empty condom wrapper in your pocket! You’re telling me you didn’t cheat? I’m not a fucking idiot. I can put two and two together!” Hanna was getting extremely angry now, he hands were shaking. Brook put a hand on her arm, “You’re doing good,” She whispered.
“That wasn’t my packet! Why the fuck would I need a condom? We never use condoms, you’re on the fucking pill!”
“That’s my point exactly, why would you need a condom? And why was the empty wrapper in your pocket?!”
“It wasn’t mine! One of the lads thought it would be funny to blow up a condom. And he obviously thought it a good idea to plant the condom in my pocket. And the love bite must have been them too! I was fucking drunk, Hanna! Do you really think I was in the right state to stop either of it happening?”
“I’m sure you could have, Harry. It’s not hard to move away from them, or to tell them no…I don’t believe you.”
“Hanna, you’ve got to believe me, please,” He pleaded in a soft tone. Hearing Harry pleading with her broke Hanna’s heart even more. That was exactly what she was afraid of if she was to talk to him.
“I-I can’t, Harry.”
“Why not? I’ve never done anything that should make you doubt me before. I understand why you’re gonna have your worries now, but you should believe me when I tell you something.”
“It’s easier said than done,” Hanna said, tears forming in her eyes.
“I know, babe. We’ve been together too long to throw all this away over something silly. If I would have thought you’d think I cheated, I would’ve done everything I could to stop the lads mucking about like that. They know you’re insecure, that’s obviously why they done it. But I had faith in you, Hanna, I thought you would trust me.”
Hanna heard the choke in his voice and she had to hold her breath to fight a sob.
“Like you said, they know I’m insecure and so do you. This is what I’ve been waiting for the whole relationship and you thought I’d trust you?”
“I was hoping you would, yes. I thought maybe you had seen sense and realised I’d never do that to you, but obviously not.”
Hanna didn’t say anything, she just let the tears fall down her cheeks. Harry sighed on the other end of the phone. “I really need to see you, babe.”
“I can’t do that right now, Harry. I’m not ready to see you. I’ve gotta do this for myself.”
“When will you be ready then? I haven’t done anything wrong, you can’t not see me. I love you, Hanna, it’s killing me not seeing you.”
“I’ll meet you tomorrow, but only for an hour, if that,”
Brook eyed Hanna as if she was crazy.
“Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. I love you, babe.”
Hanna sighed. “Bye, Harry.”
“You’re an idiot,” Brook said, shaking her head and walking away.

The next day, Hanna just finished getting ready to go and meet Harry. She felt sick all morning, throwing up bile twice. Her stomach ached but she had to do this. It was the only way she could be rid of Harry for good. She would go meet him, get all of her stuff, and get out of there. This was closure for her. The road to patching her heart back together.
“I’ll see you in about an hour, Brook!” Hanna called through to the bathroom where Brook was getting ready for her day of job hunting.
“Okay. I’ll have some chocolate ice cream and upsetting Romance movies ready for when you come back!” She called back.
Hanna rolled her eyes knowing what she meant by that.
She began a slow walk to her old apartment. She arrived at the end of the path when Harry came running out of the building and up to her. “Hey, babe,” He smiled, about to kiss her but Hanna turned her head. “I’m sorry,” he murmured. “I thought we could go for a picnic today. I thought you might feel more comfortable being in public with me rather than in an apartment alone,” he said.
“Yeah, that’s a good idea. I won’t be around for long though, remember. I don’t feel very comfortable,” She admitted.
Harry nodded, his eyebrows pulling together.
“I’ve already put the cooler bag in the car ready.”
The ride to the park was silent except from Harry’s ‘Dashboard Confessional’ CD playing. He led them to a gorgeous spot on the field, right in the middle where the sun was directly on them. Hanna held the cooler bag while Harry laid a blanket down and put a giant umbrella up, shading it out. “I’ve got your favourites; curry flavoured chicken sandwiches and pasta salad,” Harry smiled, taking various plastic tubs and food wrapped in foil from the cooler bag. “Thanks, I’m not very hungry, but I’ll try eat something,” she smiled as Harry handed her one of the foiled packages.
“It’s okay, babe. Just eat what you can, the rest I’ll put in the fridge for another day.” Harry could see how skinny she had got, it made him want to cry, especially as it was because of him. He wanted nothing than to hold her and tell her everything will be okay, but he knows she wouldn’t believe him. “I’ve missed you, y’know,” He said just as Hanna was about to take a bite into her sandwich. Hearing his comment, she took a bigger bite than she usually would, so it would take longer to chew. She purposely looked down as she chewed to avoid eye contact. She could feel Harry’s eyes boring into her.
An image of him laying passed out on the bed with the love bite on his neck, flashed through Hanna’s head.
Her eyes burned as tears formed. She put the sandwich back in the foil and put it down on the blanket. She stood up, “I can’t do this, Harry. I’ve gotta go,” she announced and rushed off. Harry shot off after her, running in front of her, stopping her from going any further. “Move, Harry,” she mumbled, looking at her feet. Harry’s hand came under her shine, lifting her head slowly. She still avoided eye contact, she was looking as far down with her eyes as she could.
“Please, baby, look at me,” He said, softly.
She shook her head.
“Why not?” He asked.
Hanna thought it’s better to just tell the truth. “I don’t wanna get stuck, Harry. I wanna be able to walk away, but if I look at you, it’s going to be harder to do that.”
“Then don’t walk away. I know you don’t really want to, and I don’t want you to.”
“I need to, Harry.”
Harry shook his head. “You don’t need to. We need to be together. We’ve been together too long to throw it all away.” He lowered himself so he was in her eye line. “You might not need me, but I definitely need you,” he said in a very soft voice, almost a whisper. Hanna had no choice but to look at him, and as soon as she did, the tears that she was fighting were let out. “I never realised how much until the day I woke up to find you gone. I’ve been a mess, Hanna. I need you to love me the way I love you. I need you to look after me, to keep me on my feet. I need to be able to hold you, to know you’re safe. I need you in every different way possible, but for that to happen, I need for you to be able to trust me.”
Harry’s eyes were glossed over now. “I can make you happy again. I can help you with your insecurities, and I can prove my love for you, and with that will come the proof of how I never cheated and that I never will.”
Hanna stared into Harry’s sparkly blue eyes for a moment. She could see the sincerity in them.
She took a step forward and wrapped her arms around his middle, burying her cheek against his chest. Harry enveloped her into his arms, holding her tight against him, leaning his cheek on her head. “I’m sorry, baby. I’ll never give you any reason for you to doubt me again. I promise,” he whispered, stroking her hair.
He waited a few moments before saying, “What do you say about finishing our picnic then heading off home? Your real home, that is.”
Hanna nodded against his chest then lifted her head, “I’d like that,” She smiled.
Harry kissed her firmly on the lips. “I love you with all my heart.”

Last edited by ChloeRussellx on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:00 am

This... is...the BEST thing someone ever wrote for me!!!! I think I'm gonna cry!!!
(Actually, I was about to cry but Brook made me laugh ^^")

Oh dear, you can't imagine how much this story is perfect!!!

I mean, you've nearly told the story of my life without knowing me in real life!
Seriously, I was really stunned - and even shocked - by the faithfulness to my feelings!

I DO feel like Hanna in this story! Shocked (and Inès is really like Brook too; authoritarian when speaking about "Don't go back with him" and really caring about me Rolling Eyes )
It's like... You've written my future if Harry was with me! Seriously, I'd be EXACTLY that way!

That's just unbelievable...

I will tell you what Inès thought about this as soon as I know but... She will definetely love it!!!

I'm embarassed now because I just can't thank you enough for this!!!
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:13 am

HannaWestwood wrote:This... is...the BEST thing someone ever wrote for me!!!! I think I'm gonna cry!!!

I mean, you've nearly told the story of my life without knowing me in real life!
Seriously, I was really stunned - and even shocked - by the faithfulness to my feelings!

I DO feel like Hanna in this story! Shocked (and Inès is really like Brook too; authoritarian when speaking about "Don't go back with him" and really caring about me Rolling Eyes )
It's like... You've written my future if Harry was with me! Seriously, I'd be EXACTLY that way!

I will tell you what Inès thought about this as soon as I know but... She will definetely love it!!!

Aww don't cry! Hahaa. I'm glad Brook could stop that happening! Razz

I'm glad you liked it lovely! I just hope you'll like your fic too when I start getting it posted! Very Happy
I wanna get my two other fics finished first though before I do cos I'm gonna get too far behind otherwise Smile
xxx

Last edited by ChloeRussellx on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:28 am

ChloeRussellx wrote:
HannaWestwood wrote:This... is...the BEST thing someone ever wrote for me!!!! I think I'm gonna cry!!!

I'm glad you liked it lovely! I just hope you'll like your fic too when I start getting it posted! Very Happy
I wanna get my two other fics finished first though before I do cos I'm gonna get too far behind otherwise Smile
xxx

Awww cool! Very Happy That's completely okay!

Take your time; you were really quick to post this standalone and it was AMAZING so you have all the time you need lol

Can't wait to read the other two fic though! Will you post it here too?

Love it, love it! bounce xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:34 am

HannaWestwood wrote:
ChloeRussellx wrote:

xxx

Take your time; you were really quick to post this standalone and it was AMAZING so you have all the time you need lol

Aww, thanks Very Happy
Yeahh, I'll post both the summaries in a minute! Then when I get started on yours, yours will be on here too Very Happy
I've already got the summary but dont wanna post it cos it'll be a little while until i can start chapter one :/
xxx

Last edited by ChloeRussellx on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:51 am

ChloeRussellx wrote:
HannaWestwood wrote:
ChloeRussellx wrote:

xxx

Aww, thanks Very Happy
Yeahh, I'll post both the summaries in a minute! Then when I get started on yours, yours will be on here too Very Happy
I've already got the summary but dont wanna post it cos it'll be a little while until i can start chapter one :/
xxx

Yay! That's cool! Very Happy
Take your time then Smile

PS: I think I've just read one of the two stories you're talking about by the way (the one-shot for Nicca) x
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:58 am

HannaWestwood wrote:
ChloeRussellx wrote:
HannaWestwood wrote:
ChloeRussellx wrote:

xxx

Aww, thanks Very Happy
xxx

PS: I think I've just read one of the two stories you're talking about by the way (the one-shot for Nicca) x

Naa, thats just another one I'd written that I decided to post Very Happy
The other two stories are a Dougie one called 'Beautiful Disaster' and a Tom one called 'Unscripted Love'. I've just posted both summaries Very Happy
xxx

Last edited by ChloeRussellx on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:12 am

ChloeRussellx wrote:
HannaWestwood wrote:
ChloeRussellx wrote:
HannaWestwood wrote:
ChloeRussellx wrote:

xxx

Aww, thanks Very Happy
xxx

Naa, thats just another one I'd written that I decided to post Very Happy
The other two stories are a Dougie one called 'Beautiful Disaster' and a Tom one called 'Unscripted Love'. I've just posted both summaries Very Happy
xxx

Ok then! I'm reading it now Smile Xx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: