McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Stop Loving You {16+} {Ch1/Pg1}

2 posters

Go down

Can't Stop Loving You {16+} {Ch1/Pg1} Empty Can't Stop Loving You {16+} {Ch1/Pg1}

Post by missyinwonderland Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Can't Stop Loving You {16+} {Ch1/Pg1} Lunapic_13345117515108_

Title: Can't Stop Loving you

Rating: 16+ Slight Sexual Stuff and Swearing

Summary: Kasey and Tom are best friends But Tom’s best friend is Harry and he is dating. Kasey So Kasey and Tom start an affair because they sleep together one night and Harry forgives Kasey But they keep going back to each other Will Kasey and Tom Realise there in love or will they try and keep their affair a secret?

Characters: Kasey Miller, Harry Judd, Tom Fletcher, Angel Miller Appearances by Danny Jones and Dougie Poynter(Small Appearance By Dougie and Danny)

Disclaimer: I Do not Own The Boys the only thing I own is the story line if it’s been done before please let me know and I will delete the story or change parts

Ch1/Pg1
missyinwonderland
missyinwonderland
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

http://www.mcflycanada.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Can't Stop Loving You {16+} {Ch1/Pg1} Empty Re: Can't Stop Loving You {16+} {Ch1/Pg1}

Post by missyinwonderland Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Chapter One

Hi I’m Kasey I’m 19 Years Old I’m a Nurse at the Local Hospital I graduated one year early from school because well I’m smart and I took the nursing course the following fall I love it. And working with kids is what I love the most I have 4 Best friends in the entire world there in a band called Mcfly I’ve been friends with 1 of them since we were kids and here’s another secret I’m a twin I’ve got a sister her name is Angel she was supposed to be a boy but my parents were surprised when she popped out 10 minutes after me we were born on July 14th My guys friends are Named Tom Fletcher, Harry Judd, Danny Jones and Dougie Poynter My sister has been dating Danny for 3 years there so in love I’m Dating Harry myself we’ve been together 2 years and out of the 4 of them I’d have to say Tom is my best friend I can tell him pretty much anything and go to him for anything at all anyway that’s me ..

Kasey’s Point Of View

“So you going to the release party tonight? “Angel asked me

“Yeah I had to ask for the night off work but I worked today. I told them I could work the day shifted instead and then I switched with someone who needed the night shifted because she didn’t have a babysitter during the day. “I Said

“That’s good I know how much you’ve been working 6 days a week one day off and then getting called in on your days off its crazy, “Angel said

“Yeah well I don’t have to answer on my days off but if I am not busy that day I’ll go in for the extra money I mean Harry and I want to eventually want to move in together and we will need the money for that,” I Said

“You’ve only been dating 2 years you’re already talking about moving in together? “Angel asked

“Well yeah we talk about a lot of things marriage kids owning a house stuff like that. Don’t you talk to Danny about those things? “I Asked

“Nah were mostly in the bedroom, “Angel said laughing

“Yeah something I didn't need to hear, “I Said as the boys walked in it had been a week since I last seen Harry because of my work hours.

“Oh Harry, “I Said Jumping Him on to the coach and kissing him.

“Get a room! “Tom said laughing

“We’re in my room maybe you should leave,” I said sticking my tongue out.

“Well if you too want some alone time we can all leave right Tom? “Dougie and Danny said

“Yeah I suppose we can, “Tom said

“Good now out all of you I need to make up for lost time, “I said giggling as they left and I closed the door

“Come here! “I said pulling Harry down on top of me.

“I’ve missed you a lot been thinking about you too, “he said

“Are you telling me there have been times you don’t think of me? “I asked

“No never I always think about you baby, “he said

“Speaking of babies, “I’m pregnant and Tom’s the father,” I said

“What! “He said getting up

“I’m joking you fool you actually thought I’d sleep with Tom and get pregnant come you know me better than that I mean I’d be
pregnant by you first before anyone else, “I said

“Please don’t ever scare me like that again the only person you should be having babies with is me in the near future, “He said

“Yeah we’ve had a lot of births this week on my lunch break I sneak over to the nursery and watch in the window, “I said

“Well someday soon we will have one of our own, “he said

“Oh how I missed our talk about babies, “I said giggling

I pulled him down on top of me and we made love. After a few hours we got showered and dressed for the release party.
missyinwonderland
missyinwonderland
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

http://www.mcflycanada.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Can't Stop Loving You {16+} {Ch1/Pg1} Empty Re: Can't Stop Loving You {16+} {Ch1/Pg1}

Post by elisabethhh Sun May 06, 2012 10:02 pm

This is great Very Happy
can't wait to read more Very Happy
xxx
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

http://fallinginlovefiction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum