McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupted [16+] CHAP 20 NOW UP! More readers?

+2
ChloeRussellx
if looks could kill
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Corrupted [16+] CHAP 20 NOW UP! More readers? - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted [16+] CHAP 20 NOW UP! More readers?

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:04 am

Omg they're up to no good!
They're gonna cause serious shit for Danny and Rachel aren't they?!

I need to know what's gonna happen!
Next chapter asap please!
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx
Going Through The Motions

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Corrupted [16+] CHAP 20 NOW UP! More readers? - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted [16+] CHAP 20 NOW UP! More readers?

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:36 am

f43qgheghergh'oareihgoiae

PLEASSEEEEEE JUST LET ME KNOCK KATY OUT WHEITHER IT BE ON PURPOSE OR AN ACCIDENT I WANT MY FICTIONAL SELF TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER!!!

ADAM AND KATY STOP MESSING AROUND WITH DANNY AND RACHEL'S PERFECT RELATIONSHIP!!! f u guys!!

more please sunny
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:31 am

Thanks guys, sorry the chapters are a tad short at the moment! More now! :B
if looks could kill
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

http://let-the-flamesbegin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:37 am

Chapter 18

‘Where is she?’ Danny asked Katy for the hundredth time.
‘I.. I don’t know.’ Katy stumbled. But she knew. She knew full well that she was walking over right now. Only to her fortune, Danny had his back to her.

Grabbing him as soon as Rachel lifted her head, Katy pressed her lips against Danny’s.

I felt the tears sting the back of my throat as I stood there. It was like my feet were stuck to the ground. My jaw had dropped just a little. Danny turned around and faced me.
‘Oh my god.’ I saw his mouth move. To the side of him she smirked. The bitch smirked as I stood here holding back my tears.

‘Rachel, wait.’ I heard his voice as I fought against the bodies of dancing people. I just wanted to get out of here. I wanted to go home. I wanted my bed. I wanted privacy so I could just cry.

Too late. My sobs ripped from my chest. Stumbling out of the club I rushed towards the road holding my hand out for a taxi.
Telling the driver my address I walked back and opened the door.
‘Rach.’ Danny sounded defeated. I couldn’t bare to look at him. Not now. Not after what just happened.

Closing the door behind him I told the driver to go. But it didn’t stop Danny from running along the side of it, smacking his hand against the window shouting my name.
‘Please, get out. I’m sorry. It wasn’t my fault.’ His voice eventually muffled into the distance.

‘Do you want a tissue?’ The driver asked and handed me a tissue. Smiling I took it off him ‘Thankyou.’

‘You’re and actual bitch.’ Heidi spat at Katy as Danny stormed upto the group.
‘I can’t believe you did that.’ Hannah backed her up.
‘Oh come on.’ Katy rolled her eyes.
‘I agree with Heid.’ Tom shook his head. ‘If you weren’t a girl I would’ve had you on the floor by now.’
‘I wouldn’t mind you on the flo- Sorry!’ Katy rolled her eyes and sighed when Heidi clenched her fists.
‘You can keep your filthy hands off.’ She warned her.
‘Guys!’ Danny shouted shutting all of them up. They all looked up at his bloodshot eyes. ‘She got in a taxi before I could speak to her.’

‘Oh dear, what ever are you going to do.’ Adam rolled his eyes sarcastically.
Before Danny could lunge into the monster, Harry linked his arms around Danny’s from behind and held him back firmly.
‘Oh no. Don’t hurt me, please.’ He said with no tone to his voice.
‘Come on, babe. Let’s go.’ Katy snaked her arm around Adam’s waist and pulled him away from the group.

‘What’re you going to do?’
‘I don’t know. She thinks it was the other way round. She won’t forgive me. We’ll go back to hating each other again and I can’t… I can’t deal with not having her.’ He stressed to his friend who stood staring at him after what he said. Danny fiddled with the shot glass on the bar. Staring at it's emptiness and frowning with much tension. His eyes watered. His grip tightened on the glass.
‘You love her.’ Heidi blurted.

Danny looked up at the blonde, his body relaxed and he let loose of the glass: letting it fall on it's side and roll side to side. He didn’t know how to react to what she just said. He didn’t know what to say. Staring blankly at the group of friends, sharing the same expression with them as they all blinked in silence amongst the moving crowd around them.
'Love?' Tom questioned. 'My cousin. You think you love, Rachel.'
'Think?' Heidi argued. 'You can't think you love someone, dimwit.'
'You love her?' Tom blinked at Danny once more.
Danny looked up at Tom, his blue eyes staring straight into the dark brown of Tom's eyes. Danny's face changed. It was to acceptance and realisation. He nodded slightly with certainty of the truth. 'I love her.'
if looks could kill
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:36 am

yes you dimwitted tom...DANNY LOVES HERRRRR

lol

last part was cute but....

PLEASE JUST LET MY FICTIONAL SELF BEAT THAT KATY BITCH UP!!

or have heidi beat her up, or anybody!!!! just have katy get the tar beat out of her, along with that dumb adam!!! urghhhh i hate their souls.....
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:59 am

Awww he loves her!

But that Katy is an absolute bitch! And that Adam is just as bad!
I really hope Danny can fix this Sad

Can't wait for the next chapter!!
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:29 am

Chapter 19
‘Don’t take this the wrong way, but you really are giving Danny a hard time.’ Heidi sighed. ‘You haven’t spoken to him for three days straight and it’s killing him.’
It’s killing me too.
‘He kissed Katy.’ I said stubbornly.
‘No. Katy kissed him.’ Heidi stopped walking and stood infront of me. ‘Katy. Kissed. Him. Do you know how much he cried in the taxi home?’
‘He cried?’ I blurted and stared at my bestfriend.
‘Yes. He’s torn and you still refuse to speak to him. Look at it logically Rach. Why was Katy smirking after the kiss? Was Danny’s hands on her? Did Katy nearly pop his head with how tight she was holding him on her lips? What did Danny do after he say how hurt you were? Rach, you need to wise up and see Danny didn’t do anything.’

‘But he was angry at me.’ I shook my head frowning. ‘That’s why I thought he would do it.’
‘No. He wasn’t angry at you. He went to the bar to get you a bottle of water to sober you up. But being Danny he didn’t think to take you with him.’
‘Oh…’ was all that escaped my mouth.
‘Yeah. Oh. You need to speak to him.’ She enveloped me into a hug and I wrapped me arms around her.
‘Thanks, Heid.’

‘Dude, I wanna sit with Heidi. You don’t have to speak to Rachel, sit by me for what it’s worth.’ Tom stood by the exit for the canteen. Danny was, yet again, scared to sit with Rachel. He’d hurt her, even though it was a misunderstanding he knew he should’ve seen what Katy and Adam were doing.

‘Come on, Dan.’ Harry shoved a cheese sandwich in Danny’s face.
‘I’m not hungry.’ Danny pushed the sandwich away.
‘Atleast sit with us.’ Doug appeared next to them.

Sighing in defeat, he knew he wouldn’t win this one. ‘Fine.’

Sitting down next to Tom, he looked up and saw her green eyes. She quickly looked away into the magazine that Kayla was reading.
He swear he felt his heart crack a little at the rejection. He knew he shouldn’t have sat with them. It was the wrong decision. A big mistake.

Danny chewed the inside of his cheek as he fought tears. This will never be resolved. He shouldn't have even bothered coming into school today.

‘Cheese sandwich?’ Dougie shoved another sandwich in Danny’s face.
‘I said, I’m not hungry.’ He pushed it away shaking his head.

‘I’ll be back in a minute.’ Rachel dropped her head and pushed her body away from the table but as she did a tear dropped onto the wood. Without thinking Danny stood and walked after her.

‘Rach…’ He said but she didn’t turn around, instead she walked faster. ‘Rach please.’
She still continued to walk .That was it, he couldn’t let her just walk away. Not this time.

Grabbing her wrist he spun her around to meet her blood shot eyes. Her sobs quietly rumbled out of her chest as he stared down at her. Again he felt his heart tear.

‘Finally. It’s about time he went after her.’ Hannah rolled her eyes.
‘I know, I’ve been waiting for that moment for three days.’ Stephanie bit off some of her chocolate bar and stared at the couple.

‘I hope they work it out.’ Tom bit his lip.
‘They will.’ Heidi nodded.
‘How can you be so sure?’ Tom asked. ‘I mean, what Katy did was mean and cruel. Add that on top of what happened on the dance floor: on top of their other argument and on top of Danny’s mom. Maybe all of this could break th-‘
‘No.’ Heidi interrupted firmly. ‘Rachel might look fragile but she’s strong and she will do anything to make something work when she loves it.’

Tom smiled and kissed the top of her head, causing her to smile aswell.

‘Them two should just get together.’ Harry rolled his eyes to Hannah.
‘We’re not deaf.’ Heidi glaherAshleigh wrong as he stared clueless at his friend.
‘Haha! Never mind, Tom.’ Harry winked and grinned at him.
‘It’s good idea though.’ Heidi grinned and shrugged with a reply of Harry's laugh.

Danny continued to hold onto Rachel’s wrist, he held onto it like it would be the last time he would ever be able to hold her.
Breaking the silence she stared up at him as her sobs became louder.
‘I’m sorry, Dan.’
‘Wait, what?’ He raised one brow at her.
‘I shouldn’t have blamed you for what Katy did and I shouldn’t have ignored you for so long. I didn’t know what to do. It just really hurt seeing you kiss another girl, well her kiss you. Especially because it was Katy, it just hurt me even more and the first thing I could think of doing was running. And that’s what I did. I ran. I ran away from the problem and I ran away from the chances of solving it. I ran away from us. I feel so bad for doing it. I just thought that-‘
‘Rach!’ He interrupted her. She bit her lip as they stared at each other. ‘Why do you feel bad? You did nothing wrong.’
‘But I just misunderstood because I thought you were angry for me supposedly flirting with Adam –which I didn't do by the way- so you did that to me and –‘
‘Woah.’ Danny, again stopped Rachel from continuing. ‘Angry at you? No. No I wasn’t, I know better than to believe Katy and Adam. I’ve known you for a long time, I know when you’re telling the truth. And even if I was angry at you: I love you too much to do that to you.’

Standing there stunned I stared into his blue eyes. They were full of honesty, he was telling the truth. His words circled around in my head until finally racing through my body and upto my heart. A large fluttering exploded in my stomach.
‘W-what did you say?’ I stared at him, the last of my tears spilled out and down my cheeks, I had to ask him to make sure I was hearing correctly.
‘I love you, Rach.’ His hands reached up and softly held either side of my face, his thumbs wiping away the moisture from my cheeks. His lips curved up one side causing his gorgeous features to freeze my heart.

‘I-_ love you too.’ I replied wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer. Bending down a little his kissed me softly on my lips before letting me hug into his body, my head resting on his chest as I breathed in the sweet scent of Danny Jones.

if looks could kill
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:45 am

Awww Danny said he loves her! He's so adorable!
I hope Katy and Adam stay away now!
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:29 am

...bump? :')
if looks could kill
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:48 am

Chapter 20

‘Hannah..’ Harry tapped her on the shoulder and smiled as she turned around to face him. Looking around he made sure no one was there to interrupt him again.
‘Yeah?’
‘Well… I just wondered… are you going with anyone to prom?’
Her’s lips curved into a smile as she stared into his bright blue eyes.

‘No. I’m going with someone else.’
‘Oh.’ Disappointment covered his face as he turned around about to walk away. Harry froze on the spot when he heard Hannah’s soft giggles. ‘What?’ he turned around, prepared to be embarrassed by rejection.
‘I’m just kidding. Of course I’ll go with you.’ She grinned making his heart almost jump out of his ribcage.

‘Knock knock.’ Danny grinned at the door way.
‘Hey stinky.’ I smiled back.
‘Charmin’’ He chuckled huskily as he walked behind me up the stairs.
‘How’s your mom doing?’ I asked as he sat next to me on my bed, he’d just come back from visiting her. His face was pale, I could barely see his freckles.
When I saw how hard it was for him to breathe in I took his hand in mine and squeezed.

‘It’s horrible.’ His words wobbled. ‘She’s so pale. The doctors say…’
Again he took a huge breath.
‘The doctors say they’re doing all they can, which normally means she’s…’ He bit his lip, he didn’t want to say the word. I didn’t want to hear the word. No one wanted to know that information. We didn’t want it to be true.

‘It’ll be okay.’ I hugged into him.
‘I hope so.’ He whispered. ‘I don’t want to lose her.’
His voice cracked, a small tear dropped onto my nose from his chin.

Looking up he sat staring past me out of my window. The tears silently rolled down his face as he swallowed the lump in his throat.
‘Nor me.’ I whispered kissing him on the cheek lightly. Smiling a little I looked at him. ‘Remember the time she tripped over her own feet in Barbados?’

The memory brought a slight smile to Danny’s face as he remembered Meredith falling to the floor, her and my mother laughing for ages after.
‘- and when you were playing tennis… because you were talking to me, she got annoyed and hit the tennis ball at your head.’ I giggled and wiped away the tears from his face.
‘That hurt a lot!’ He chuckled his husky laugh and kissed me on the forehead after I wiped away the last tear.

I then stared at him, another memory popped into my head. I was unsure at first, I didn’t want to seem like I’ve always remembered this one. But then I remembered that he needed as many great memories as I could give him.
‘Remember when we were ten and we had an argument and she told us both to stop being stubborn and when we told her we hated each other she said-‘
‘You won’t be saying that when you’re in love in six years time.’ He finished off and lifted his hand stroking back the hair from my face. ‘She’s always right about things.’

Nodding I placed my hand on top of his, my heart thumped against my rib cage as I stared into the two ocean pools which stared back with a mixture of sadness, love and hope. I smiled slightly. ‘Yeah, and she said everything will be ok. So it will.’
Smiling back at me he kissed me softly on my forehead, again.
‘Oh, I have something for you.’ He quickly jumped off the bed and ran out of the room.

Waiting patiently he eventually walked back in with a smile on his face. Handing me a little box I frowned in confusion.
‘If it’s expensive I might throttle you.’ I muttered causing him to chuckle.
‘Just open it.’

Opening the dark silver box I placed the lid to the side of me and gawped at the glimmering diamonds. Lifting my hand, my fingers traced over the white diamante necklace. Plain, simple and absolutely wonderful.

‘It’s beautiful.’ I whispered.
‘Well I had it made for a beautiful person.’ He smiled, I glanced up to him and his smile turned to a smirk. ‘Do you think your mom would like it?’

My elbow dug into his stomach causing him to laugh.
‘Dan, it’s actually the most gorgeous object I’ve ever held.’
‘I’ve held something much better than that.’ He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.
if looks could kill
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4