McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Her Lies

3 posters

Go down

Her Lies Empty Her Lies

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:37 pm

I made this for a challenge on another McFLY site. I made the video and the story. Hope you enjoy it!

We were all hanging out at the regular pub again. Danny was with Georgia, Tom was with Giovanna, and Harry was with Izzy. Even though I was basically the third...er...seventh wheel...I didn't care.
I was glad to be with my mates after getting out of rehab. I needed to brighten up my day! But...I'll be laying off the drinks a little bit then I usually do.
"Drinks all around!" Danny called as he raised his beer with his arm wrapped around Georgia's neck. She laughed as her boyfriend began to get a bit tipsy.
"Mind if I join?" The sound of a familar woman's voice startled me.
As I looked up at my friends they all looked just as shocked. Tom and Giovanna had matching wide eyes. Harry and Izzy both looked to the floor, while Georgia bit her lip. Danny, however even if he is drunk, looked like he was going to rip someone's head off.
As much as I didn't want to turn around to see the person standing behind me, I did. And I wasn't surprised to see Frankie standing behind me.
"Better run for cover Frankie." Danny threaten which startled Frankie.
"I just want to talk to him..." She began to say.
"Oh please, you're a hurrican full of lies." Harry snapped at her.
"And they way you're heading, no one's getting out alive!" Giovanna sang and began laughing nervously. "Come on guys, let's not do anything crazy." The guys seemed to calm down at her words.
"Thanks Gio." I told her and she nodded. I turned back to Frankie, serious then ever. "So do us all a favor and make this quick." Frankie nodded and I followed her outside the pub.
"Look Dougie...I'm sorry for the way I ended things. But...you know we're too different for each other. You're childish and I'm-"
"WOULD YOU FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BLAME!" I snapped at her. She seemed speechless. This was technically the first time I've ever lost it. "CAUSE YOUR WORDS ARE LIKE BULLETS AND I'M THE WAY YOUR WEAPONS AIM AGAIN!" She jumped again then after a bit she smiled and let out a laugh.
"Guess I could fill a book with things I don't know about you baby."
"I'm not your baby." My words seemed like venom as I heard them myself.
"You misunderstood me."
"You're not misunderstood...but..." I rubbed my forhead and groaned. "You got...you got to go." I began walking away but she ran up behind me and grabbed my arm.
"No wait! Please! I'm sorry just hear me out."
"Lies." I whispered.
"Please, I want to live my fantasy with you-"
"Lies."
"I want to make it my reality!"
"SHUT UP YOU'RE JUST LIEING!" I yelled as I turned to face her and yanked my arm from her grip. I could see the tears fill up in her eyes.
"You don't even know the truth to your lies. Because of your lies the devil has his eye on you and everytime you fucking talk I just want to walk away." Tears were now staining her fake tan cheeks.
The sound of vibrations came from the cell phone in Frankie's hand. She held it up to see who was calling and I could see the caller ID. That jackass Wayne...the guy who made Frankie leave me.
"You asked to talk to me so don't you think about picking up the phone." She bit her lip and continued staring at her phone. I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Fine answer the bloody phone, but you know once you're lying in broken glass...you can't come back. And I hope, oh god I hope, you'll get to hear me say 'who get's the last laugh?'" And with that I began walking away.
"DOUGIE!" She screamed. I turned around to face her, but continued walking away backwards.
"You're living in a fantasy, and you don't even know reality....I'm not taking you back." I turned away from her again and walked back into the pub.
My friends were all gathered around on the couches in the middle of the pub. Other customers were playing a game of pool and others were sitting at the bar or tables with beers in their hands. After my conversation with Frankie....I could go for an ice cold beer right now.
I walked over to the bar and placed my self on one of the stools.
"Hey Barteneder!" I called and then placed my head on the the bar.
"Well if it isn't Dougie Poynter..." Another female voice said. This voice was also familar...but harder to remember. My head shot up and I found myself staring into a pair of mysterious hazel eyes.
"Mitchelle..." The beautiful brunette laughed.
"Doug, you and I both know people call me Mitch." I smiled.
"My bad...it's been too long! Nine years since high school?" She smiled and nodded.
"Yes it has. So how was your tussle with the ex?" My smile fell and I shook my head.
"I'm done with her. No more excuses, no more running. I know the truth about her and time for me and her has run out." Mitch's face saddened.
"I'm sorry Dougie..." Hearing her speak again made my heart flutter. The feeling seemed so new even though I had it before when I first met Frankie.
"It's okay because now that I'm hear and I'll be able to get a drink and be closer to Wonderland again!" She laughed.
"How about one drink, didn't you just get out of rehab?" I laughed at her and nodded.
"Yeah, so I'm keeping you in charge to make stay somber."
"Yes sir!" She said with a salute, making me laugh again. She grabbed a cup and poor some beer into it. "Here's your beer sir." I took it from her and smiled.
"Thanks Mitch." She smiled and I smiled back. I put the cup to my lips but then pulled it down. "Hey Mitch?"
"Yeah?" She said smiling yet again, showing off her pearly white teeth. Damn her American routes!
"Would you like to go to the movies with me some time?" She looked at the counter and began tracing circles and then looked up with an even bigger smile.
"I'd love too. And I come lie free."

Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Her Lies Empty Re: Her Lies

Post by mirandarr. Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 am

I REMEMBER THIS. Heh.
I still love it, especially the way you ended it.
"I'd love to. And I come lie free."
It's perfection, granting the way the plot was and the song you based it off of. LOOOVE.
mirandarr.
mirandarr.
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

http://twitter.com/moveslikestefan

Back to top Go down

Her Lies Empty Re: Her Lies

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:07 am

thanks
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone