McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf of England [17+]

4 posters

Go down

Werewolf of England [17+]  Empty Werewolf of England [17+]

Post by Daugie Poynter Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:52 am

Hey thinking about putting up my story of Werewolf of England! Here's a summary.

Werewolf of England [17+]  Werewolf-1

The next generation of the Van Helsing family ends with Stephanie Van Helsing who is sent on a mission to kill the werewolf terriozing England. Only problem is, she might be falling in love with him and his ex may just kill her.

Main characters: Dougie Poynter and Stephanie Van Helsing. Other important characters: Danny Jones, Harry Judd, Tom Fletcher!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Werewolf of England [17+]  Empty Re: Werewolf of England [17+]

Post by HannaWestwood Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:53 am

Woo didn't see that story =O
Sorry, my bad! I love this kind of fantasy story so i hope I'll be reading it soon Very Happy

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood
Going Through The Motions

Back to top Go down

Werewolf of England [17+]  Empty Werewolf of England Chapter 1

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 am

Werewolf of England [17+]  2937332612_2e9c3ba043
Chapter 1 (Stephanie's P.O.V.)

'Thousands of brutal animal attacks have been appearing throughout England. So these questions have come up: What kind of animal is it? Where are the attacks? How can I save myself? All we know is that citizens of England must stay indoors ever night there is a full moon.'
I crumpled the paper in my hands and threw it out the window.

"Really Stephanie, you should learn to respect you surroundings." Mr. Benjamin said to me. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"How much longer?"

"Not too long, we're actually pulling up right now." I looked at the mansion that came into view.

"Ehm…" I looked at Mr. Benjamin. "Now Stephanie, the whole town has either witnessed the creature, heard stories of the creature, or lost a family member to it. They're counting on you to get rid of it, understand?" I nodded.

The old car came to a stop and the door opened. Mr. Benjamin got out of the car and I followed. I inspected the house, amazed by the architect, and believed it had been around for a long time.

"Stephanie." I snapped back to the real world and saw Mr. Benjamin talking to another man about 50, 60 something. I walked over and stood next to Mr. Benjamin. "Mr. Call, this is Stephanie Van Helsing, Stephanie this is Albert Call. He's watching the house while his master is away." I shook Mr. Call's hand and he had a surprised look on his face.

"Quite a grip you got there milady." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Stephanie, I must head off. Please, take good care of yourself and the people here." I nodded and he walked back to the old car. I took my suitcase and Mr. Call led me inside. Once I walked in, Mr. Call closed the door behind me and I dropped my bags. "Whoa, this place is amazing." It really was huge, my voice even echoed, and the house had a nice old fashion style to it. I notice Mr. Call looking at me. "Oh, sorry." I began picking up my bags.

"Oh leave those; I'll have Edmund take those to your room." I put the bags back down and he led me to a rather beg room with a huge fireplace. "This is the living room, but it holds a wide variety of books on mythical creatures, such as vampires and werewolves." Mr. Call said as he led me to the back of the room where four tall bookcases lined the back of the wall.

"Thank you, I'm sure I'll be in here a lot." He let out a chuckle and his attention was turned to the door of the room.

"Mr. Poynter." He bowed and I turned to see a boy 20 something, probably my age, standing at the door. He had skater like brown hair with blond streaks in his hair, he dressed like a boy who would be in a band and from what I could tell, and he was taller than me, maybe Mr. Call's height. He began walking over to us. "Miss. Helsing, this is Douglas." The boy rolled his eyes and I let out a giggle, whoa, why am I giggling?

"Call me Dougie." He said.

"Mr. Poynter this is Miss. Stephanie Van Helsing, she's investigating the mysterious animal attacks." I notice Dougie's eyes widened for a split second before they went back to normal.

"They only sent a girl?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"Excuse me, but I didn't know I had to be a man to handle the job. Besides I probably have more experience and knowledge with this kind of stuff then a normal man." I began walking to the door and stopped once I reached it. "Mr. Call, I'm going to unpack now." Mr. Call nodded.

"Second floor, third door on your left, the bathroom is on your right." He explained.

I nodded and before I exited I noticed Dougie didn't move. I didn't care though, I think. I walked out to the foyer and noticed my bags were gone, I guess Edmund already took them to my room. I made my way up the wide stair case and stopped when I heard voices come from the living room.

"Really Mr. Poynter, do you not think before you speak?" It was Mr. Call scolding Dougie.

"Sorry, but I didn't know a woman was staying here until, I don't know, now." He sounded sarcastic.

"I'm sorry Mr. Poynter, but ever since your mother died you have been less social with your friends and stayed away from woman. I decided it was best for you to become friends with Miss. Helsing." I rolled my eyes.

So am I here to make friends with the little brat, or hunt a werewolf?

"You know she's quite beautiful, I couldn't help but notice your staring." My eyes widened and there was no response. I didn't even know he was staring at me. Suddenly the doors slammed shut which startled me.

"How did he know I was listening?" I asked myself, I shrugged and continued up the stairs.

When I entered my room, I noticed my belongings were unpacked. My clothes were either hanging in the closet or tucked away in the dresser drawers. On top of the dresser my jewelry and make up were separated, and in front of one of the windows I notice a glass case. I walked over to it and examined my knives, guns, and bullets were neatly placed and saw a lock on it, the key was on top of the case. I walked over to a second closet that was between the two windows and opened it. I found my crossbow, arrows, swords, and other weapons I would need to use to kill this creature. I took out one of my favorite swords and examined it in my hands; the sword was passed down every generation in the Helsing family.

"I see you know what you're up against." I jumped and spun around to see Dougie standing in the door way.

"Of course, I'm not just any ordinary hunter." I said as I turned my back and put the sword back, he entered the room.

"That's good, I wouldn't want Edmund to bury another woman, and he hates that." I turned back to face him, this time I noticed the bags under his eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" He laughed and leaned against the wooden bed post.

"What's wrong with me? Nothin, I'm perfectly fine." He was lying. I turned back around and locked the closet.

"What another busy night partying with the girls instead of helping the citizens to kill this creature?" I said turning back to face him and noticed he was annoyed.

"Funny, it's like you already know me." He said sarcastically. "You know, I don't know too many people who are rude to their hosts on the first night." He still looked annoyed and I knew he was right. I sighed.

"I'm sorry, happy?" He looked a little bit satisfied.

"Must be the name?" I gave him a confused look. "What? I've read about your family, they're all rude to people, even the ones they're helping, they don't like getting attached." I looked to the ground and let out a laugh.

"Then I guess it's the name." Okay, since when do I laugh? I looked back at Dougie and he looked uncomfortable.

"Well if you need anything, ask Call or Edmund." He walked out the door, closing it behind him. What an odd guy. I stared at the door, imaging Dougie was still there and shook my head. I can't be fooling around on my job. I walked over to the window and looked at the crescent moon. In five nights the moon will be full.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:10 am

HannaWestwood wrote:Woo didn't see that story =O
Sorry, my bad! I love this kind of fantasy story so i hope I'll be reading it soon Very Happy

xXx

lol yaaaay my one reader!!! hahaha
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:21 am

Wooo this is really catching my attention! I love Van Helsing so, you, being in this family, and Dougie's presence as a mysterious host is just sooo cool!

Haha she heard him! It will be funny to see how they will live together in this house! Razz

I love it! ♥️
Thanks for the update Smile
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:23 am

no problem!!

Thank you for reading!!!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Werewolf of England [17+]  Empty Werewolf of England Chapter 2

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:42 am

Werewolf of England [17+]  Scratch+marks+on+tree

Chapter 2 (Stephanie's P.O.V.)

The sun shone through the window, causing me to slowly open my eyes. I sat up I bed and stretched my arms. I looked over at one of the windows and walked over to it, pushing one of the white curtains to the side. I looked down at the front lawn and noticed the large cracked fountain. It looked very old and the water didn't spray water like it should. There was a soft knock at the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and a tall pale man stood. He had to bend over to stand in the doorway. "Will you be joining Mr. Poynter and Mr. Call for breakfast Miss. Helsing?"

"No thank you, I need to begin inspecting the grounds." He nodded and closed the door as he left. "Talk about Lerch from the Adams Family." I walked over to my artillery closet and opened it. I took out my long bow and some silver arrows; it'd be good to get some target practice in.

One I was dressed and ready to go, I made my way downstairs. I walked past the dining room towards the door until I heard my name called.

"Miss. Helsing." It was Mr. Call. I walked to the dining room door and opened it, okay how did he know it was me walking by when the door was closed? Mr. Call was sitting at the far end of the long wooden table and Dougie was hunched over the table stirring his food next to him. Just as I took a step into the room, Dougie shot up in his seat and looked directly at me. He surprised me a bit and we made eye contact.

"Yes Mr. Call?" I managed to ask once I broke eye contact with Dougie.

"Edmund told me you're going to be inspecting the grounds." I nodded. "The grounds are rather large maybe you should take Dougie along to help you." Dougie looked at Mr. Call like he was insane. "Oh don't give me that look Mr. Poynter. You should be kind to your guest, beside you never get out of the house anymore." Dougie dropped his head and Mr. Call looked back at me. "What do you say?" I looked at Dougie knowing I shouldn't bring him because he would get in my way but something about him made me want to say yes immediately.

"As long as he doesn't get in my way." Mr. Call smiled and I notice Dougie look at me from the corner of his eye.

"Well you heard the lady," Mr. Call said as he shooed Dougie off. "Don't forget to grab your coat, it's a bit chilly." Dougie walked past me but I didn't move. He seemed so cold to me and I wasn't sure if I should trust him. "Something the matter Miss. Helsing?" My attention snapped back.

"Uh…no, everything is fine." I began to walk out of the dining room and stopped before closing the door. "We should be back in a few hours." He nodded with a smile and all I could return was a look of confusion as I left.

"Are we going or not?" I looked over to the front door and notice Dougie had his green Hurley jacket on and was ready to go. I nodded and we both left. We walked around the mansion and I couldn't help but drop my jaw. In their 'back yard' they had a stable with fields around it, an area to play polo or whatever sport you want to play, a pool, and they even had a small pathway that lead to a lake.

"Damn, I'm almost jealous." Dougie looked over at me and gave me a smirk. "Almost." He nodded. See when you're a hunter and you hunt vampires, werewolves, and etc. you don't let your feelings get in the way. I noticed a rather large oak tree with claw marks on it. I walked over and touched them, they were cold.

"What's wrong?"

"The claw marks, they're cold, which means they're old." I turned to him. "Did you know you had a werewolf in your yard?" His reaction stayed neutral, he was so hard to read. He dug his hands in his pockets and shrugged.

"I don't remember. I guess it was from when I was younger." 'Younger'? So he has lived here his whole life with the werewolves? Why didn't anybody do anything? I turned back to the tree to inspect them until I noticed movement in the bushes from the corner of my eye. I turned to Dougie and put my index finger up to my lips and pointed to the bush. He nodded and we walked over to them quietly. We both pushed the bushes away revealing a brown head. He looked up at us and finally waved.

"Oh hey mate!" He said to Dougie. He had strait brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a black and white polo, baggy blue jeans, and white sneakers.

"You know him?" I asked Dougie. He rolled his eyes and pulled the man off the ground.

"What are you doing here?" Dougie asked angrily.

"What, I can't see an old friend?" He asked slinging his arm around Dougie's neck. Suddenly two figures caught my attention from the front of the house. One man had bleach blonde hair and was wearing a black button down shirt, dark blue jeans, and black converses. The other guy had dirty blonde hair covered with a black beanie; he was wearing a brown plaid button down shirt, dark blue baggy jeans and brown converses.

"Danny, Mr. Call said Dougie's outside!" The bleach blonde guy yelled. "Oh…I guess you already knew that." The brunette removed his arm from Dougie and turned to the other two.

"I thought you guys were supposed to be on watch!" He yelled but I could see he was smiling.

"Well we got hungry and you know how Tom gets when he doesn't get food!" The dirty blonde explained and the brunette couldn't help but laugh. The bleach blonde guy punched him.

"Mind explaining who these people are?" I asked Dougie. The three guys heard me and turned their attention to me.

"Oh sorry, where are my manners?" The brunette asked turning to me. "I'm Danny." He said with a goofy grin. "This is Tom." He pointed to the bleach blonde guy. "And this is Harry." The guy wearing the beanie waved.

"And you are?" Tom asked.

"Oh wait I think I know!" Harry yelled and Tom and Danny turned to him, giving him confused looks. He suddenly stopped jumping and gave them a confused look. "Don't you remember Mr. Call telling us that he hired a hunter to find the werewolf?"

"Ohhhh." Tom and Harry said together.

"Yeah it's Stephanie Van Helsing, right?" I nodded, still confused.

"Enough!" The boys jumped a bit when Dougie yelled. "What are you guys doing here?" They looked at each other.

"Well, we haven't seen you in a while since…well you know." Tom piped in.

"So we decided to help find this werewolf so you can get revenge for what that bloody creature did." Danny added. Dougie dropped his head and he looked hurt.

"Danny, you weren't supposed to mention that!" Tom yelled, slapping Danny in the back of the head.

"Ow." He whined as he rubbed his head. I looked over to Dougie and I swear I saw a tear slide down his face. I don't know why, but I wanted to comfort him. I placed a hand on Dougie's shoulder.

"Dougie?" He shrugged my hand off.

"I'm fine." He walked back to the house without saying another word. When he was out of sight I noticed the boys looked hurt, and I knew that I wouldn't get an explanation with sad people. I turned to the boys.

"So…what's the story?" Harry was the first to look up.

"Well, ever since a certain incident happened, Dougie hasn't been the same. So as friends we decided to come over every day to cheer him up, but…" He paused.

"He would turn us away; he didn't want to see us." Danny finished for Harry.

"I'm guessing that's all you're gonna tell me?" They nodded.

"It would be best if Dougie told you the story, friends don't tell stories about their friends unless it's okay with them." Tom explained, and he too continued to look at the ground. I sighed and began walking back to the mansion.

"Where are you going?" Danny asked.

"To talk to Mr. Emotional." I said as without turning to look at them. I made my way to the front door, up the stairs, and to Dougie's door and I knocked on it loudly.

"Go away!" He yelled through the door. I banged on the door harder as I lost my temper.

"Look, I don't know what the hell your problem is, but you're making your friends upset!" I yelled back and the door suddenly open showing Dougie.

"Your job is to find this creature and kill it, not to make my life better and tell me everything will be alright and I'll be okay. So forget about my sappy life and do your job!" He slammed the door shut before I could say another word. I didn't say anything, I just stood there. I finally made up my mind, not only do I have to kill this creature but…I have to help Dougie. He reminds me too much of me and my unlucky life.

"I'm a good multi-tasker, thank you very much!" If he yelled anything back, I didn't hear him. I was already on my way back downstairs to tell the boys my plan, and it was going to go against everything I knew about being a hunter.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:10 pm

but something about him made me want to say yes immediately
Hum, maybe because he's DAMN HOT??? C'mon Steph... xD

Haaaa this werewolf trouble concerning Dougie is getting kinda confusing as I thought he was a werewolf or sth but maybe he was just hurt by one... Or maybe both! Anyway, no spoilers, I'll just be waiting for the next chapters Razz

Thank youuu ♥️ xXx

HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:02 am

lol ok no spoilers! >.<
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Werewolf of England [17+]  Empty Werewolf of England Chapter 3

Post by Daugie Poynter Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:06 am

Werewolf of England [17+]  9500402-perspective-of-a-raised-wood-bridge-leading-into-the-woods

Chapter 3 (Stephanie's P.O.V.)

The next day, I made my way to the dining room and found Mr. Call sitting in the same spot as yesterday. He looked up from his newspaper and smiled.

"Good morning, Miss. Helsing." I gave a small smile, honestly I was already getting a weird vibe from him, but maybe I'm just being paranoid.

"Had Dougie come down yet?" He gave me a confused look and a smirk appeared on his face. "Whoa, don't jump to conclusions. I started off on the wrong foot with him, and I just wanted to make up for it." He nodded and continued reading his paper.

"He hasn't come down yet." I sighed.

"Alright, thank you anyway." I walked out of the dining room, closing the door behind me. "Then where would he be at this time?" I asked myself as I turned away from the door and collided into an object. "Ow…" I stepped back and rubbed my nose.

"So we hired a hunter that talks to herself?" I looked up and made eye contact with a pair of blue eyes.

"Finally you come out of hibernation! God damn, what the hell do you have under your shirt? A steel plate?" I asked, continuing to rub my nose.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I rolled my eyes.

"Never mind, I need to ask you to do me a favor." He walked past me to the dining room doors.

"Nope." Oh man, this guy is getting on my bad side.

"What are you scared the werewolf will get you?" He turned back to me and glared at me.

"They only appear when the moon is full."

"Well at least you know something." He turned back to the door and began to open it. I ran to the door and closed it. He let out a heavy sigh and gave me an annoyed look.

"What?"

"I need you to give me a tour of the grounds. You were supposed to yesterday, but you had a hissy fit and ran off."

"Are you always a bitch?"

"I'm still trying to figure out who wears that pants here." His face soften and he looked like he was about to laugh, but he didn't.

"Fine." He said looking right into my eyes. "Can I at least get breakfast?" I remembered I was blocking his way to the dining room and jumped out of his way. He let out a chuckle. "So you do have your little blonde moments." He entered the dining room and then I realized something…

"I'm a brunette!" All I heard was his laughter. Man was this guy annoying.

After Dougie spent an hour and a half eating breakfast, we finally made our way to the backyard, again. We were almost in the exact same spot as yesterday where we meant Tom, Harry, and Danny. "So…this is the exact same spot we were at yesterday, I don't think you need a tour." I sighed and looked over the grounds, and then something caught my attention.

"No, I never got to check the grounds where that path leads." I said pointing to the path. He sighed and led the way. As we walked along the path I noticed every time I took one step, Dougie would take two or three steps more. What, do I smell?

"Okay, we're here." I didn't notice he stopped, so I collided into his back, my poor nose. He turned to me and cocked an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked as I rubbed my nose.

"Aren't hunters supposed to have super human senses? So you should know when I stop."

"Yeah sure, if I was Buffy the Vampire Slayer." I walked past him to get a better view of what was around us. We were near a lake surrounded by trees and concrete statues.

"Are you done yet?" I turned to face him. His hands were in his pockets and he was looking at the ground. He looked uneasy, like he was going to collapse.

"What's wrong?" I asked, taking a step towards him but he took one back and I stopped.

"I-I just don't like being here."

"Alright, we'll leave." I walked back up the path and stopped when I noticed Dougie wasn't following. "Dougie?" I only saw the back of him. His hand was raised to his face like he was whipping something away. He finally started following the path and walked past me. What is his problem? I followed him, keeping a distance from him, but he stopped again. "What's the matter?"

"I heard something." I have extremely well hearing and I didn't hear a thing. I walked in front of him and faced him. He looked serious and his eyes were scanning the grounds.

"Come on, you're just being paranoid." He looked straight into my eyes and he seemed to relax.

"Alright, let's head back." He led the way once more.

"Are you sure you're alright?" I asked, following him. He nodded.

"It's just; I thought I heard a gun load." Suddenly, out of clear blue, there was a gunshot and Dougie was on the ground.

"Dougie!" I ran over to his side to see if he was okay but somehow he got up and dragged me inside the house just as there was another gunshot and he shut the door behind him. Honestly, how the hell was he able to get up that fast? I noticed Dougie was trying to make his way up the stairs, but he was struggling. "Are you trying to kill yourself?" I yelled as I helped support his weight.

"I'm not gonna die…" He said faintly.

"Oh really? Guess you haven't noticed the blood that's running down your shirt?" He let out a groan and I helped him up the stairs and to his room. He sat down on his bed and I went to go get my first aid kit and came back.

"Look, I don't need your help." He said weakly as he grabbed his left shoulder where the bullet was.

"Yeah, and I'm the tooth fairy. What are you crazy?" He didn't respond. He was too busy reacting to the pain. "Alright, off with the shirt." He finally looked at me like I was mad. "Don't give me that look! You have a fucking bullet in your shoulder! I need you to take your shirt off so I can take it out!" He finally gave in and he pulled his shirt over his head with his right hand. The first thing I noticed was his large tattoo over his right shoulder. It was quite eye catching, but my eyes traveled to his other shoulder where the bullet was. "Hold your breath." He grabbed onto the bed post just as I stuck a pair of tweezers into the whole.

"God damn, mother fucking bullet!" He continued to yell but I continued. I grabbed the bullet and pulled it out and Dougie relaxed a bit. "Next time, could you give me a shot, or something?" He asked as I put the pullet in a small baggie.

"Sorry." I simply said. I pulled out some alcohol and cotton balls, and began dabbing the wound. He didn't say anything, much to my surprise. I dabbed a cotton ball right on the wound and he let out a hiss. "Sorry."

"It's fine." Oh so only when he's in pain he will be nice to me. "Thanks." I looked at Dougie's face and noticed it was surprisingly peaceful, and then I looked back at the wound.

"For what?"

"Hmmm…I don't know, how about helping me with this hole in my shoulder?" I smiled but didn't laugh.

"Didn't think you needed my help, did ya?" He didn't say anything for a while.

"So, why did you become a hunter?" He finally asked once I pulled the stitching material out. I looked at him and he looked curious. "I'd like to know a little bit more about my guest." I sighed.

"Do you want to know why I'm a hunter, or what's my story?" He gave me a smirk.

"I guess a story would be nice." I began stitching his wound up and he winced. I can't believe I'm going to tell him this, but I have to let him know he can trust me.

"My mother died giving birth to me. My brother, Alaric, hated me right away, he said he wished I died and she lived." Dougie winced again as I pulled the needle.

"That's…harsh." I shrugged.

"My father didn't talk to me and he referred to me as 'Girl', he eventually died two years later on a mission. Alaric and I were sent to an orphanage in America."

"Explains the accent." I pulled the needle again and he winced.

"My brother and I were separated, but I was taken in by a family friend, Mr. Benjamin. Ever since then I was trained as a hunter and killed mythical creatures, only they weren't mythical." I finished stitching the hole.

"You've had a rough life." I shrugged.

"Maybe, life could get better but I'll never know." I put a patch over the stitches and taped it onto his shoulder. My finger accidentally grazed his chest and I heard a low growl. I could feel his breath on my neck and he moved closer to me. I looked up into his eyes and he looked at me. He looked so kind, but hurt too. I can't get involved with him like this. "Did you hear that growl?" He suddenly grabbed my hand and stood up. "What's wrong?" I asked as he dragged me to the door.

"You need to leave." He pushed me out the door and locked it behind me.

"Dougie?" I asked through the door.

"Go away!" I was so confused; I swear he was going to…

"I need to be alone." He said in a softer tone. I stood there looking at the door for a little bit, but finally went to my room. I sat down on my bed and began to think. Where did that growl come from? Why was he so close to me? Why did he want to know me? Maybe I should pay Harry, Tom, and Danny a visit.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:26 am

Uh-oh, someone is going to transform on the full moon Twisted Evil . . . (*sshhhhhh* no spoilers ^o^)

Anyway, I like this tension between them (Love story? Hell yes, please! Very Happy)

Let's hope the guys will tell her before she gets hurt or something!

Thanks! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:16 am

HannaWestwood wrote:Uh-oh, someone is going to transform on the full moon Twisted Evil . . . (*sshhhhhh* no spoilers ^o^)

Anyway, I like this tension between them (Love story? Hell yes, please! Very Happy)

Let's hope the guys will tell her before she gets hurt or something!

Thanks! xXx

yesh no spoilers!!! but it's not like i'll tell u and i have no other readers who will tell you XP

hmmm love story...who knows!!!What a Face
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Werewolf of England [17+]  Empty Werewolf of England Chapter 4

Post by Daugie Poynter Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:24 am

Werewolf of England [17+]  Collinwoodfoyer2012

Chapter 4 (Stephanie's P.O.V.)

It was the next morning and I found myself staring up at a white house that was less than half the size of the Poynter Mansion. I knocked on the front door.

"I've got it!" A voice called, it sounded familiar but I couldn't tell which boy it was, the accent sounded a bit funny though. There was a sudden crash and a thud behind the door. "Harry move your bloody drums!" The door opened and Danny was rubbing his chin that looked like it was turning red. "Stephanie! Didn't expect you to be stopping by." He said in a surprised tone. I shrugged.

"Well I really need to talk to you guys about Dougie." He looked confused.

"Um...alright." He opened the door more. "Come in." I did and I wish I didn't. It looked like a tornado came through! Food and clothing were scattered everywhere.

"Sorry about the mess, boys don't really do too much cleaning." He said as he led me through the house. I let out a nervous laugh.

"Great." He led me into a family room where Tom was playing videogames and Harry was watching.

"Guys, Steph needs to talk to us." They both looked up and nodded. Danny motioned me to sit down but the couch was covered with pizza boxes.

"Oh, sorry." Harry said as he kicked the pizza boxes to the ground. "There ya go."

"Thanks." I said sarcastically but I sat down anyway.

"So what's up?" Tom asked as he paused his game.

"So let me get this straight. You can't tell me what happened to Dougie that is making him act this way?" The boys nodded. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "So what can you tell me?"

"Well we used to be best mates!" Danny said with a smile.

"And his family is extremely rich." Harry added.

"Oh, and we used to be in a band with him." Tom also added.

"Well that's nice to know." I said sarcastically, except I do have a thing for guys who are in bands.

"You're welcome." They said together and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, does he have emotional problems? Mood Swings?" The boys looked at each other and shook their heads. I sighed.

"Why? Did something happen?" Tom asked with a confused look.

"Well, he got shot yesterday…"

"He got shot!" Danny yelled as he jumped up from his seat. "Who did it?!"

"Whoa calm down, he's fine, but we don't know who did it." Danny calmed down a bit. "Anyway I was helping with his wound and he was being nice to me and wanted to know my story. It was the exact opposite of the way he used to treat me." The boys looked at each other and shrugged.

"Maybe he likes you but he's too shy to admit it, that's just normal Dougie attitude." Harry said. Whoa what? That has got to be a lie! There's no way he likes me and I don't like him…wait maybe…no! I don't like him.

"Funny." I said in a sarcastic tone. Harry shrugged.

"Anything else happen?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, when I was just about done with fixing his wound I heard a growl, and it sounded extremely close." The boys looked really confused.

"That's weird. Where do you think it came from?" Danny asked.

"Well it sounded like it came from…Dougie." They all looked at each other with worried looks. "What?"

"Nothing, it's just…weird. Maybe he growled 'cause the wound hurt him." Tom explained. I nodded. We all sat there in silence, the boys looked like they were thinking very hard.

"Well I guess that's it then." I finally said.

"Sorry we couldn't tell you anything else." Harry said as I walked back to the front door.

"It's fine." Danny opened the door for me and I walked out.

"You just have to ignore Dougie's attitude and he'll trust you and possibly tell you his story." Tom said.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." He nodded and he closed the door as I left.

Their house was fifteen minutes away from the Poynter Mansion, but sadly, it began raining so I ran back to the mansion. Once I reached the mansion I closed the door behind me and I practically collapsed in front of it. I looked up at the grandfather clock, it read 11:45. I guess I should go change Dougie's bandage. I climbed the stairs and went to Dougie's room. I opened it slowly in case he was asleep or if he was changing. Get that thought out of your head Stephanie! I stepped into the room and noticed Dougie was still asleep. I walked over to his bed and reached for his bandage, but just as I did his eyes shot open and he grabbed my wrist. He sat up so fast he knocked me over, causing me o grab his good shoulder for support but he fell on top of me as I hit the wood floor. "Oooow." I moaned, I tried to rub my head but I remembered Dougie still had a hold of my wrist. His other hand was next to my head, supporting his balance, his knees were also supporting him but were surrounding my hips and I still couldn't get up. I was about to say something but I found myself examining his toned body. Wow, how the heck did I not notice this yesterday?

"Where were you?" He asked in a quiet tone, but he still didn't get up.

"Huh?"

"I went to check on you a little while ago, but I couldn't find you." He said looking down at me, making eye contact.

"Why does it matter?" I asked looking away.

"Well looks like I'm not getting up." I looked right back into his eyes. He was smirking and I returned a glare.

"It's none of your business." Okay that was a lie. He's the whole reason why I went to their house! He let out a chuckle.

"You were with the guys." Okay, how the hell did he know that? "So technically it is my business." I looked away from him again.

"And you're so certain I was with them."

"You stink like them." I looked back at him with a shocked look.

"So I stink?" He looked confused and he shook his head.

"No, you usually smell nice." What, what? Did he just compliment me? Wait how the hell did he know I was with them just by the smell?

"So what did you talk to them about?" He looked annoyed and he still didn't allow me to get up.

"None of your business!"

"Yes it is!" Okay this guys is so persistent, and I hate being pinned down! I kicked his leg left with my knee causing him to lose his balance and I pushed him over, pinning him to the ground.

"Is it a bad thing to be curious about you?" He cocked an eyebrow. Did I seriously say that?

"You're curious about me?" He asked. Another smirk appeared on his face.

"Don't go getting a swelled head." He let out a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and began reaching for his bandage again.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Relax; I'm just changing your bandage." Just as I lift the corner of the bandage I noticed the wound wasn't as noticeable. Before I could pull the rest of the bandage off, Dougie grabbed my left wrist and pulled it to the side, and since he had both my wrists, it caused me to lose balance and I fell on Dougie's chest.

"Man, you just can't keep you paws off me." He said with another smirk.

"Yeah, coming from the guy who keeps grabbing my wrists! Soon you'll be groping my ass!" He chuckled again.

"Not a bad idea." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, let me go." He laughed and released me wrists and I helped him off the floor. "So how come you were looking for me?" His eyes widened and he looked to the ground and scratched the back of his head.

"I…uh…wanted to say…" He paused and I had to hold back my laugh. "I'm sorry." Whoa, did he just apologize?

"What for?" He looked from the floor to me.

"Last night…when I kicked you out of my room."Well this is unexpected. "And I kicked you out of my room just when you told me your story." So he can actually be nice.

"Thanks, for the apology and…listening to me." He looked confused.

"You never told anybody about your life?" He asked with a hint of sympathy.

"Well, I've been a hunter for almost all my life and we're not supposed to get involved with people so I never had anybody to tell, but…" He looked straight into my eyes. "It felt natural telling you." We continued to look into each other's eyes until there was a knock at the door.

"Mr. Poynter, you have a guest in the foyer." Mr. Call said.

"Alright." Dougie answered as he continued to look me strait in the eye.

Mr. Call left and Dougie followed. Why do I always get nervous around him? This isn't like me. I decide to follow him and see who the guest was. When I reached the stairs I saw the guest. It was a woman; tan complexion, short brown hair, brown eyes, and extremely stylish in a slutty way. "Frankie, what do you want?" Dougie asked in an irritated voice. I notice she was examining Dougie's bare chest and a hint of jealousy passed through me.

"Can't I see my fiancée?" What!? Dougie shook his head and sighed.

"I'm not your fiancée anymore." Oh well that's good. Wait…what am I thinking?!

"We're arranged to be married!" She said in a stern voice.

"Not anymore!" Dougie yelled. "Especially since my father is the one who arranged it! Not after I already broke up with you and especially not after what he…" He stopped yelling, and from where I was, he looked frozen and the girl looked scared. Then Mr. Call walked in.

"Miss. Sanford, I think it would be best for you to leave." He said as he guided her to the front door. Once he closed the door behind her, he walked over to Dougie. "Mr. Poynter…" He lightly touched Dougie's shoulder, but Dougie shrugged it off.

"Don't ever let her in here again." He began walking to the stairs and that was my cue to hide. I ran down the left hallway and into my room, letting out a breath of relief. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I ran to my closet and closed the door only showing a crack of light. The footsteps entered my room and stopped. Just as I looked through the crack of the closet doors, they were yanked open.

"Aaah!" I screamed as a reaction.

"Would you chill?" It was Dougie, of course. He held out his hand for me to take, I did and he helped me out of the cramped closet. "What are you even doing in there?"

"Well, I…uh…uh… I was…" He cocked his eyebrow and gave a small smirk.

"You heard us didn't you?" Yes, yes I did. Why couldn't I just say that? Instead I slowly nodded my head. He sighed and turned away from me.

"Why keep it a secret?" He turned back to face me.

"Which one?" He asked with another smirk plastered on his face.

"All of them." The smirk vanished and his gaze dropped to the floor.

"So you basically want to know my story just as I wanted to know yours?" He asked looking up at me and I nodded. He walked over to my bed and sat down, letting out a sigh. "Alright." I walked over to the bed and held on to the bed post.

"My mother and sister were…killed by…a werewolf. It was a bit hard to bear; I avoided girls, my friends, even family." Poor Dougie. "I felt like there was no reason to live anymore, so I pissed the others I love off so they forget me."

"But people still do care about you." He looked up at me.

"Who?" He asked sarcastically.

"Well Edmund, Mr. Call, Harry, Danny, Tom, even that girl…Frankie?" He laughed.

"She only wants my money, besides I don't love her. She was a bitch to me and my father arranged for us to be married…" He looked angry once he said 'father'. "God knows where the hell he is."

"You say I have a rough life, but look at yours!" He let out a sarcastic laugh.

"My mother didn't die giving birth to me."

"But yours lived, and because she lived you were able to love your mother…I didn't." He was quiet but he just looked at me. "So why keep your cancelled arrange marriage a secret?" He cocked his eyebrow again.

"Who said that was a secret?"

"Mr. Call never told me, nor the guys." He stood up and walked to my bedroom door.

"Well if you knew you'd probably think I was still in love with her and you wouldn't be so curious of me." He looked serious but he started laughing. What a cocky guy!

"You're an ass!" I yelled as I pushed him out the door.

"Only to you." He said with a chuckle. I closed the door behind him and I leaned against it. Why am I developing these feelings for him?
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Awww ♥️ Very Happy

Looks like the guys aren't really helpful concerning Dougie's hidden past...

Oh dear, that Frankie bitch is everywhere! xD

Dougie and Steph are sooo falling in love for each other! Haaaa I love you ♥️

Thank you for this chapter! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:43 am

No problem glad u enjoyed it Smile
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Werewolf of England [17+]  Empty Werewolf of England Chapter 5

Post by Daugie Poynter Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:57 am

Werewolf of England [17+]  58485-bigthumbnail
Chapter 5 (Stephanie's P.O.V.)
The following morning I skipped breakfast, instead, I stayed in m room and made sure all my weapons were ready for tonight. I was cleaning and sharpening my swords, daggers and knives. I loaded my pistols and checked my silver arrows to make sure they were in perfect condition. I was so busy making sure I was prepared because I didn't want anything to go wrong tonight, I lost track of time! I didn't even realize how many hours had pasted until I checked my phone which read 4:24! There was a knock at my door and I noticed my room was bit of a mess from all the weapons scattered across the floor.
"Uh…come in!" I said as I began putting my weapons in the closet. The door slowly opened.
"Hey." I knew who it was without turning around, Dougie. I got up and turned to face him.
"Hey." I repeated. His gaze from me traveled to my artillery closet.
"I see you're all set for tonight." I nodded. "That's good." His gaze traveled to the wood floor.
"What's wrong?" I asked taking a couple steps towards him, he didn't move but he seemed like he tried to move towards me.
"Just…be careful out there." He continued to look at the ground.
"I will." He looked up at me and he gave me a small smile. "So, are you going to stay here?" He dropped his gaze once again.
"Uh…no. I'll probably head into town and help people there." He said looking back to me.
"Oh, so not going out to party with the girls?" He let out a chuckle and he shook his head.
"Nah, not tonight." I smiled and he smiled back. We fell silent, both of us were examined parts of the room, or pretended to. "I uh…should probably head into town." He said as he made his way out my bedroom door.
"Dougie." He stopped in the doorway but didn't turn to face me. "Please, be careful." He looked over his shoulder and smiled at me.
"I'll try." Then he left. 'I'll try'? That's the best he could say? What happens if he actually gets hurt? Will I ever see him again? I shook my head, trying to forget the thought or I would probably get distracted thinking about it when I should be watching for the werewolf. I turned back to the closet and began picking my weapons for tonight.
I left the house at 6 o'clock, okay maybe 6:30. Mr. Call had to give me a lecture about being careful and what I should do if I got injured while fighting the werewolf. Yeah bandaging a wound while the werewolf is getting ready to rip your body apart probably isn't the best thing to do, he's not gonna wait for you if you call 'Time Out!' When I was finally able to leave, I searched the grounds and found no sign of a werewolf, and by the time I looked at my cell phone it was 9 o'clock.
"Damn, time sure flies when you're having fun." I said to myself sarcastically. Suddenly I heard cracking of a tree branch coming from behind me. I spun around with my crossbow loaded but nothing was there. I shrugged. "He must have run away because he didn't want to be as bored as I am." Man I've gotta stop talking to myself, or at least out loud!
I began walking back in the direction I was once walking before but I stopped dead in my tracks. A hill, not to far, was being occupied by a large fury creature with pointed ears, long claws on all five fingers, a long snout like a wolf with bloodstained teeth, and piercing golden eyes. I immediately shot my crossbow, releasing a silver arrow but the werewolf dodged it. The werewolf glared at me, I tried loading my crossbow again but it got jammed. I looked up and noticed the werewolf was running after me.
"Shit, knew I shouldn't have used a crappy ancient weapon like this!" I threw the crossbow to the ground and began running. I pulled out my pistol from its holster that was buckled around my right thigh, but just as I did the werewolf grabbed my leg and pulled me down. I looked over my shoulder and noticed the werewolf was going to bite my right leg but I kicked the werewolf in the face. He yelped and covered its snout, releasing me in the process, and I crawled over to my pistol. I picked it up and turned over on my back to see the werewolf getting ready to jump on me. I pulled the trigger and shot the werewolf in the shoulder. He jolted back but turned back to me and growled. He raised his hand to scratch me but suddenly a giant object hit him and he went flying into a nearby tree.
I looked back up to see another werewolf, and he was looking right back at me. He was just as big as the other werewolf, probably 7 ½ ft. tall; he slowly walked over to me on his hind legs and sniffed me. I pointed my gun back at this werewolf but he grabbed my wrist. I tried to pull my wrist out of his grip but I didn't have much luck. He sniffed my hand and he looked back into my eyes for a split second. Suddenly he pulled me off the ground and he tossed me over his right shoulder.
"Let me go!" I yelled and I began hitting and kicking him. Then something caught my attention, I ran my hand through the fur on his right shoulder and pulled out a bandage with red stitches on 1 side. I looked over my shoulder to try to see the face of the werewolf but he started running, making me grab onto its fur.
It was running so fast, but suddenly an object hit him and he fell to the ground and I saw the first werewolf I encountered, he grabbed the kinder werewolf by the neck and pulled him off the ground. I finally noticed the difference between the werewolves, the first werewolf had gray fur and the other werewolf had dark brown, almost black, fur.
The gray werewolf almost scratched the brown werewolf but wasn't able to when the brown werewolf collided his head into the others. The gray werewolf scratched the others chest making him fall back, once he did, the gray werewolf came after me. I pulled out my silver pocket knife and slice his hand when he reached for me. He growled and ignored the pain. He grabbed my throat and picked me off the ground. Immediately I was having trouble breathing. I tried kicking the gray werewolf but I couldn't reach and soon I wasn't able to move my legs.
"Help…" I whispered in a weak and raspy voice, but I was glad I did. The other werewolf jumped onto the gray werewolf's back and bit his arm causing the gray werewolf to drop me to the ground. I fell on my back, but I couldn't move because of the wind being knocked out of me. All I could do was watch. The brown werewolf continued to bit and scratch the other until the gray werewolf retreated to the woods. The brown werewolf looked like he was going to follow but his ears twitched when he noticed my delayed breaths. He turned to me and ran to my side. He crouched down next to me and cradled me in his arms and for the first time I noticed the big difference between the two werewolves, his eyes. They looked kinder and protective and the color, sorry but my vision began to blur, but it looked…blue? I began to black out and all I could think about was those eyes.
They seem…so familiar.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:04 am

Okay so...

Spoiler:

Haaaaaa awesome chapter!!! Thank a lot for that, I LOVE this kind of story Very Happy

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki286 Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:16 am

Ahhh this is SO good! i really like the idea of the story! Van Helsings one of me favorite movies ever too! Very Happy Can't wait for moreee!

Nikki286

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:18 am

Ahh Van helsing! Very Happy Can't wait for everyone to come back so we can wait for the next chapter Razz
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:45 am

I KNEW HE WAS GONNA BE A WEARWOLF.

Just read all this.
And I loved it.
So I think you should post some more soon! Very Happy
if looks could kill