McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

announcement

2 posters

Go down

announcement Empty announcement

Post by heidi_kirsty Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:34 am

hello stunning galaxy defenders

i wasn't sure where to post this and i thought as its not really McFly related it suits here (if not please move it)

after much stuff that's happened and what's still happening, I've been all over the place and not the person that i used to be.
i have some brilliant ideas for fictions but unfortunately every time that i try to write down what pops into my head it doesn't even sound appropriate or acceptable, it just doesn't make sense. honestly i don't feel its right that i should write or post anything, i suddenly get very frustrated and upset and will lash out, i don't know why this happens and i think with everything that's been messing up and not thinking straight its making me turn to someone who I'm not.

everyone has their own talent, i used to think it was writing but suddenly its just not working and reading back on what I've done it doesn't even sound worthy enough.
i have a evening course starting in October and I'm hoping this will help me with a step in the right direction

I'm sorry that I've messed everything up and i hope that something will spark me writing something worthy to post.
believe me i haven't given up on writing comments and supporting with everyone who is still writing, i can help in a little way as i know Libby sometimes asks for opinions, and i definitely haven;t given up on my love of mcfly, they are my life and i can't give them up

sorry girls xxx
heidi_kirsty
heidi_kirsty
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

https://twitter.com/#!/heidi_kirsty

Back to top Go down

announcement Empty Re: announcement

Post by HannaWestwood Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:15 am

Aww there's no problem with that, we all have such moments when we feel like we can't write even if we have tons of ideas =/

Good luck for your course in October!

Take the time you need to take care of things, no worries Smile

We love you, Heidi ♥️

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood
Going Through The Motions
Going Through The Motions

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum