McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Life Of A Rockstar [18+][Ch.6 Pg.1]

2 posters

Go down

The Life Of A Rockstar [18+][Ch.6 Pg.1] Empty The Life Of A Rockstar [18+][Ch.1&2 Pg.1]

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:36 am

♥ T H E | L I F E | O F | A | R O C K S T A R ♥

Summary:'Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll'? sounds about right for Danny Jones. Picking up girls every opportunity he can, treating them like dirt just to get what he wants, and taking any form of drugs he can get his hands on. But will one special girl be able to turn his life around, or will he live up to the saying ‘A leopard never changes it's spots?'
Disclaimer: Drugs, alcohol, sexual content...you get the point!
Author's Notes:Please don't read if you get offended by anything included in the disclaimer because you have been warned what this fic will contain!
I don't know a lot about drugs seeing as I don't do them! So if anything isn't right then you know why. I've just used the knowledge from school and college to write about them in this. I hope it isn't too bad!

Last edited by ChloeRussellx on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx
Going Through The Motions

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

The Life Of A Rockstar [18+][Ch.6 Pg.1] Empty Re: The Life Of A Rockstar [18+][Ch.6 Pg.1]

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:38 am

because the first chapter is reaaaally short, I'll post chapters one and two ;D
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

The Life Of A Rockstar [18+][Ch.6 Pg.1] Empty Re: The Life Of A Rockstar [18+][Ch.6 Pg.1]

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:38 am

♥ C H A P T E R | O N E ♥
Danny staggered through the crowded hall way of a very loud and messy house. His pupils had taken over his eyes, hardly none of the one what had been sky blue eyes could be seen. The white part of his eyes were blood shot, and his skin was pale. He raised his big freckly hand to his nose and wiped a bit of blood that was dripping down.
“Alright lads!” He shouted in his Bolton accent above the loud drum ‘n’ bass music that was blaring from the speakers in the living room before he walked past the boys that were in the corner of the room, and over to a girl, who was quite petite, with long, blonde hair and tanned skin, she might as well have been wearing underwear. Her black, PVC skirt was showing more than half of her arse, and she was wearing a hot pink tiny patterned fish net boob tube with nipple tape covering her nipples. Danny grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to him, “Hello there sexy, wanna come to one of the bedrooms with me?” He grinned with a wink, “I am in a band, so you could be one of my groupies,” He added before forcing her face against his, as he kissed her violently, he massaged their tongues together harshly. He pulled away then dragged her by the hand to one of the upstairs bedrooms, grabbing a can of beer that was left on the side on his way. He slammed the door closed and took a few mouthfuls of the beer, throwing the bottle to the floor, causing it to smash, he undone his belt and button on his jeans, then took hold of the girl again, forcing her hand down his jeans so she would massage his penis, letting out moans, he kissed his way around her neck and shoulders before forcing her onto the bed.
Welcome to the life of a rock star…well, the life of Danny Jones, anyway.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:40 am

♥ C H A P T E R | T W O ♥
“Danny! Get up!” McFly’s manager shouted, hammering on the front door of Danny’s flat, “Danny!! You’re gonna make everyone late!” He yelled. McFly had an interview and a photo shoot with Cosmopolitan magazine. Danny stumble to the door, and struggled to open it, “I’ll be out soon,” He groaned,
“Danny, you look like shit! You best clean up your act if you wanna continue in the band!” Their manager shouted before storming off down the corridor.
Danny carefully shut the door, but even that made his head thump. He dragged his feet through the bathroom to get showered and half freshened up.

“Dude, it’s raining, you look stupid with sunglasses on,” Dougie commented as Danny struggled to climb into the car,
“Yeah alright Doug, I don’t feel too fresh mate, the brightness of out here hurts my eyes, that’s why I’ve got them on,” Danny replied, his voice was husky and sore from all the damage he’d been doing from smoking any sort of substance lately. Since Danny had been in McFly, he’d changed dramatically, he’d swallow, smoke, sniff and inject any drugs he was offered, without even knowing what they were. The female attention the band had been getting had gone to his head as well as the drugs, and any girl he managed to get that actually had feelings for him and could of got somewhere in life with, he would push away or cheat on, and any girl that he wanted, he would push and push until he got her, then he wouldn’t see or speak to her ever again.
Before all of this messed up stuff, Danny had lovely freckly skin, bright sky blue eyes, lovely nourished hair with slight curls and had the most bubbliest, outgoing personality you could imagine. But now, well he was the complete opposite; his skin was as white as milk, his eyes constantly looked tired with huge black circles underneath them, they were always bloodshot, and the shine to his hair was gone, it was all dry and looked like it would fall out from one touch.

When they arrived at the photo shoot, Danny scurried straight into the men’s bathroom. Locking himself in a cubicle, he took out lumps of cocaine and a credit. He lowered the toilet seat and set the cocaine lumps on top before using his credit card to crush up and form it into a line. He lent down and took one huge sniff, flinching slightly from the slight stinging sensation that he felt whenever he sniffed it, then the whole line was gone. He tilted his head backwards to make sure everything had been inhaled, then brushed off the toilet seat. “Should feel better in a bit,” He mumbled to himself, smiling.
“You alright, man?” Harry asked Danny as he walked over to the reception area where the rest of the lads were,
“Yeah man, I’m awesome,” He smiled, “When we doing this shoot then?” He asked.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:00 am

Uh oh!!! Danny's a naughtty boyyy!
More soon?! :3
if looks could kill
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

http://let-the-flamesbegin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:21 am

I'll post chapter three now Very Happy
By the way, this is the first 18+ fic I ever wrote, so it may not be brilliant!
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:23 am

♥ C H A P T E R | T H R E E ♥
After the shoot, Danny was stood at a mirror getting his make-up off with a wipe. Because of how rough Danny was looking, the make-up artists had to pretty much cake him in make-up. “Dude, you going for a fag?” Danny asked Dougie who was heading for the door leading to the garden area, Dougie nodded. Danny threw the wipe away and grabbed his bag, following Dougie outside.
The garden for of the Cosmopolitan magazine building was gorgeous. It had a little patio with a table and chairs and a big umbrella that went through the middle of it. Also on the patio there was a small bar underneath a canopy with three bar stools by it. The rest of the garden had lovely green grass, most likely fake grass as it had kept its colour very nicely. At the sides of the garden it was decorated beautifully with different coloured flowers. The rain had finally stopped, but it was still grey and cloudy.
Danny and Dougie sat down at the table, Dougie pulled a box of cigarettes out of his bag and lit one up. Danny took a big box out of his bag and pulled out a little bag of weed, a cigarette, rizzla and a weed grinder. Danny put some of the weed into the weed grinder and turned it so the weed was grinded down into fine grains. He placed this onto the rizzla along with some tobacco from the cigarette, then rolled up the joint.
“Dude, do you have to do that here? It isn’t really respectful,” Dougie said, giving him a disapproved look,
“You’re allowed to smoke what you wanna smoke so I can smoke what I wanna smoke. Anyway, weed had been made legal now so they cant arrest me or anything,” Danny replied, lighting the joint. He took a big lug of it, “Aah, lovely,” He grinned. “Me and a few mates are going to a strip club tonight if you fancy it?” He asked Dougie,
“Thanks for the offer, but I’ve got Katey coming round tonight,” Dougie replied,
“Alright, your loss mate,” Danny answered, before taking another big lug of his joint.

Later that night, Danny was waiting at the high street smoking a joint while he waited for his mates to turn up. When they did, they walked towards the strip club.
“Ready for a night of lovely tits, boys?!” One of them exclaimed excitedly,
“Of course, and if we’re lucky, we could persuade them to do something else to make it worth THEIR while,” Danny grinned as they joined the small queue outside of the venue.
Inside, the place was beautifully decorated, with a red, black and gold theme, red bits of silky looking clothe with gold stitching hung across the ceiling, the walls were painted some black, some red, with gold skirting boards and fancy patterns on them. The women, well, girls, that worked there were all wearing the colour theme too. The place was pretty much empty except from mainly dirty old business men that obviously couldn’t get any and had nothing better to do but to watch women dance around half naked.
Danny and his mates took a seat at a little booth while one of them went to get the first round of drinks in. A couple of hours later, the lads all had a girl on top of them, dancing around them. “How much for a ‘special’ dance?” Danny winked at the skinny girl with long black hair and was covered in fake tan, that was on top of him, shoving her fake boobs in his face,
“£75,” She replied sexily. Danny reached into his pocket and took out £75, he then tucked it down the side of the girl’s thong. She got off of him and lead him into a little privacy area which was just 4 bits of fabric, the same colour as the other bits on the ceiling, with black bits of fabric in between to hide whatever was happening in the areas. Inside the privacy area, there was a large gold sofa decorated with black and red silky cushions. The girl lightly pushed Danny onto the sofa then sat on top of him, grinding on him. Danny raised his hands and started massaging her boobs, “Sorry, there’s no touching,” the girl said, taking Danny’s hands away from her boobs.
“I paid for a ’special’ dance, so I wanna touch them,” He said, getting annoyed. The girl got off of Danny and stepped away, “What do you think your doing? I paid £75 for this and it’s shit!” He raised his voice,
“Leave the area please,” She said, calmly, going to walk over to the other side of the privacy area, but Danny grabbed hold of her arm and threw her onto the bed. She tried to scream but Danny covered her mouth, “Don’t even think about it,” He warned her, getting closer to her face and forcing her to kiss him. He made her lay with her arms above her head as he held her wrists on the sofa as he kissing from her mouth, to her neck, then to her boobs. She was afraid to scream, she cried her eyes out, trying to stretch up and reach for the security button which was just above the sofa. After one last big stretch, the managed to hit the button and an alarm started sounding. A few seconds after, three security guards ran into the privacy area and grabbed Danny.
“What the fuck are you doing?! I paid for a fucking ’special’ dance, so much for that!” He shouted.
“What’s going on?” One of Danny’s mates asked, running up towards the security guards, who were forcefully pushing Danny towards the exit, keeping full hold of his arms. They chucked Danny out, followed by his friends, then slammed the door.
“What a waste of 75 quid! She was shit!” Danny exclaimed as him and his mates stormed off down the high street.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:03 am

Danny Jones! You horrible man!
More soon! this seems interestinnnng Very Happy
if looks could kill
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:07 am

♥ C H A P T E R | F O U R ♥
A week later, the McFly boys had set off to start their ‘Above The Noise’ tour, “Dan, do you think you could like, not do anymore drugs while we’re on tour please? It’s not the sort of vibe that we wanna have while we’re trying to enjoy ourselves,” Tom asked,
“Yeah of course, mate,” Danny replied, smiling. He’d already smoked two joints that morning and it was only 11, so he was as high as a cloud anyway. When Danny had drugs in his system, everyone had to be careful of what to say and how to gesture themselves around him, because if Danny didn’t like something, then he would get violent. On their last tour, Danny and Dougie were playing the Playstation 3, and Dougie was cheating in order to win, to everyone’s amusement except Danny’s, so he got angry and threw the controller at Dougie‘s head, giving him a black eye.
When they arrived at the first venue, there were already a group of fans waiting outside, by the looks of it, they had been camping there, as they had blankets and sleeping bags. “Awesome!” Danny said with excitement, clearly feeling the buzz of finally being on tour again. No matter how downhill Danny’s life was right then, he would always get mega excited for the band’s tours. Danny jumped off the tour bus and jogged over to the fences, “You alright?!” Danny shouted to the girls of all ages crowded around the fences, causing them to scream even more. Danny laughed in amazement, “Sorry girls, but we’re gonna have to steal Mr Jones to go do sound check, see you all late, enjoy the gig!” Tom shouted before shoving Danny’s bag into his hands before they walked into the backstage area of the venue, leaving the screams of the girls behind.
After sound check and getting dressed and had their make-up done, Danny went into the toilets. He took out lumps of cocaine, and looked at them. He hated betraying his band mates, but he loved the buzz he got after sniffing it, especially when adrenaline and excitement was pumping his body that he got whenever he was on stage anyway. He crushed them up and put them into a line with his credit card yet again, then snorted the line with a huge sniff, “Bring on the first gig,” He grinned, unlocking the cubicle and walking back into the dressing room. “You ready Dan?” McFly’s tour manager asked as they all headed down to the stage area, “More than ready,” Danny grinned, slipping his guitar around him and putting in his ear piece. Danny was buzzing from the sound of the thousands of screaming fans, and the cocaine he had snorted was making it feel all the more better for him. The four-some bounced their way onto stage with an explosion of energy, Harry took his seat behind his drum kid, then they smashed their instruments, playing the amazing music that everyone loves.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:06 am

Tut-Tut Daniel!
someone needs to sort him ouuuuuuut!
more soon please? Very Happy
if looks could kill
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:28 am

♥ C H A P T E R | F I V E ♥
“That was fucking awesome!” Danny shouted at the top of his lungs, as they ran through the corridors after the gig, and straight onto the tour bus, “Hello tour, have I fucking missed you!!” He grinned, throwing his arms in the air, showing his lovely sweat patches. He turned around and looked out of the tour bus window, seeing all of the crowded fans screaming for them, he waved and waved. Even with drugs in his system, Danny could still be his normal self, when the fans were involved, he was on cloud 9. “The buzz from tour, it’s a wonder why you need drugs, Dan,” Tom said, smiling, Danny smiled weakly back, he always felt so guilty lieing to his best friends.
The next day, Danny had given Tom all of the drugs he had on his possession, except for the weed, the band didn’t like this either but they didn’t think it was as bad as the others. Danny had decided to not rely on drugs because he wanted to feel the buzz and excitement of playing to their fans without having drugs in his system. He hadn’t felt it since their first tour.

A few weeks had passed of Danny not taking drugs, and he was definitely feeling rough. He was craving to sniff cocaine, or to swallow some pills, or to inject some heroine. He just needed something. He was laying on the sofa in their dressing room, shivering and sweating. “Dan, what’s wrong?” Tom asked, worried,
“I…I n..need drugs,” He stuttered,
“Dan, it’s just because you haven’t had them for a few weeks, you’ll be fine. You’re doing amazing. Don’t you think that being on stage is better without them in your system?” Tom replied. Danny nodded his head slightly, his eyes wandering all around the room.
“I can do it,” He said, with a weak smile,
“Yeah, you can. You just need to focus on something else. We’ve gotta go do meet & greet in half hour, so just think about the hot girls we could end up meeting,” Tom flashed a cheeky smile as he patted Danny on the shoulder, then made his way over to the iPod dock to choose a song.

As the fans were being gestured into the room where the Meet & Greet was taking place, Danny didn’t feel any better than what he ha done previously, but he didn’t want to show this to the fans. He watched them as they flowed into the room in a single file line; they looked like they were going into an assembly at school, except they didn’t have uniform on, and they had excitement screaming all over them. Danny took a deep breath to try and calm himself down and get with it a little bit before making his way to a little table with the rest of the band, where the photographs and autographs were going to be given to the fans. 10 minutes in felt like 10 hours to Danny, “I don’t feel too good,” Danny whispered to Tom,
“Mate, you’ll be fine, take a sip of your water and you’ll be alright, you’ve gotta get yourself over this or you’ll be stuck forever,” Tom whispered back. Danny took a mouthful of water as he leant on the table to steady himself from the room that was spinning around him. He could feel himself swaying on the spot slightly as his eyes became blurry. He felt darkness descend over him as he fell hard to the floor.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:49 am

OOOOOOH MORE SOON?! :B
if looks could kill
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:22 am

♥ C H A P T E R | S I X ♥
“Danny?” A soft girls voice said, Danny slowly gained consciousness to see his band mates and a random girl crowded round him. He looked around rather confused as he saw a couple of security guards standing a little further back. “Have you got pain anywhere? On your head or anything?” The girl said, Danny shook his head.
“My name is Rachel, Danny. I’m currently training at the Red Cross organisation, I’m going to help you while the paramedics are on it’s way,” She explained,
“Good thing she was here with her younger sister, aye Dan,” Tom said, smiling. Danny looked at the girl above him. She had light brown, wavy hair with beautiful sky blue eyes, her skin was very pure. This woman had been blessed with natural beauty when she was born. Danny nodded his head with reaction to what Tom had said,
“I don’t need any paramedics, I feel fine now,” Danny said, smiling at Rachel,
“They’re already on their way. They’ll just check you over and make sure you haven’t damaged anything, then you’ll be free to go, it’s important them checks are made though,” Rachel explained, Danny nodded not being able to take his eyes off of her.
“I better let the venue manager know that the gig needs to be re-scheduled to another night,” McFly’s tour manager said,
“No! No, I’m fine, I want to play. I can’t let everyone down. There are already loads of fans outside, it’ll be horrible to have to send them home,” Danny said. Everyone looked at him concerned, “I promise, I’m fine. I’ll get checked over by the doctors and I’ll be away,” He smiled. His head still felt slightly dizzy, but after taking a bottle of water off of Dougie, he felt a tiny bit better.

When the paramedics finally arrived, they were checking Danny over, “Why do you think you collapsed? Have you eaten today?” The man asked,
“Erm, nah I haven‘t eaten today. I didn’t feel too good so I was worried to eat in case I was sick so I was going to wait until dinner to try something,” Danny lied,
“Oh right, well next time, Danny, make sure you try and eat something no matter how you feel, even a tiny amount will make your body feel a bit more stable,” The paramedic explained, Danny nodded. Once Danny‘s examination was over, everyone was waiting to go back into the dressing room to get changed, “Erm, Rachel?” Danny said to the beauty that stood with her back to him. “Yeah?” She asked, turning to face him,
“Erm, thank you so much for what you did earlier,” He smiled, blushing slightly,
“Aww, it’s fine, if I didn’t help you then I would be doing what I’m being trained for,” She smiled back, her full lips stretched over her perfectly white, straight teeth, showing a dimple in her left cheek. Danny felt butterflies go wild in his stomach, he didn’t have a clue what was going on. Did he actually LIKE a girl? Well, did he like a girl and not just because he wanted to get her into bed?
“Would you like to bring your little sister backstage? You could both hang out with us before the gig, then you could go through the stage doors before everyone’s let inside and be right at the front of the stage?” Danny asked with a sweet smile,
“Yeah, sure. She’s only through those doors, I’ll go get her,” Rachel smiled before walking towards the double doors. He watched after her with a smile on his face, “Oooh, someone fancies Rachel,” Dougie said, coming up behind Danny, making him jump,
“She’s fucking amazing, Doug. I’ve invited her and her little sister backstage with us before the gig, she’s gone to get her now,” Danny grinned, Dougie laughed,
“So, how you feeling then?” He asked,
“I need drugs, Doug,” Danny replied. Dougie shook his head,
“You don’t need drugs, you only passed out because your body’s used to having them and it weakened because it hadn’t had none inside it for a few weeks,”
“I know but I really need them, I feel like shit.”

In the dressing room, Rachel and her little sister, Emma, had joined the boy’s and Tom was keeping Emma occupied by playing ‘Snap’ with her.
“I’ll be back in a minute, I gotta go to the toilet,” Danny said to Rachel, they had been sitting on the sofa talking since they got into the dressing room. Danny walked over to Tom’s bag which was round the corner by the door, and dug to the bottom, where he found a bag of cocaine. He sneakily slipped it into his pocket then entered the bathroom. Inside the toilet, he done his usual cocaine snorting routine before flushing the toilet to make it sound like he’d actually been, then walked back over to Rachel, “Much better,” Danny grinned.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:58 am

......I hope he begins to change now he's found her!
Sorry for not posting a reply on this, I thought I had and now I feel really bad :')
I really want more of this :3
ASAPPPP!
if looks could kill
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum