McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

greetings from a town you've never heard of

5 posters

Go down

greetings from a town you've never heard of Empty greetings from a town you've never heard of

Post by heidi_kirsty Fri May 04, 2012 8:04 am

theres not overly much to know about me, but heres some little facts to know:

the name is Heidi
the ages is 22
the hometown is called Wisbech, it's small near Cambridge and by all means pointless
the job is a nursery nurse in a chilcare setting in the baby room (i love my little sherbets)
the loves are, writing, dancing, singing, reading, Photography (my new love), McFLY, Carrie Fletcher (she is stunning and an inspiration), PUDD bromance, the McFLY girlfriends (i got a wave from Gi, Izzy & Lara at Bristol) concerts (my one and true love), my family
my dislikes are, falling in love, people dressed in costumes, people who knock your confidence, slugs and snails (they are the devil!!!!), clowns (although not my clowny, strange i know), BOATS (EVIL!)

McFLY has brought out a confidence that i have never experienced before, they have made me realise that i no longer have to hide the fact that they are my happiness, i am who i am at their concerts and i love to express how much they mean to me, i have made some incredible friends and some truly outstanding friendships, these girls i will never forget as they have transformed me into the proud to say bisexual and most random and strangest girl ever known Smile

i never agree with everything i write and i'm never satisfied, so just accept that i dislike everything i write and i'll love you forever Razz

thanks (oops that was a lot of writing, damn)

xxxxxx

(secretly i wish that the PUDD bromance would finally just come out that they love each other and getting married Smile lol! )

Last edited by heidi_kirsty on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
heidi_kirsty
heidi_kirsty
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

https://twitter.com/#!/heidi_kirsty

Back to top Go down

greetings from a town you've never heard of Empty Re: greetings from a town you've never heard of

Post by HannaWestwood Fri May 04, 2012 10:01 am

Awwwwwww one of the most moving presentation I saw!!! Crying or Very sad

We love you the way you are Heidi! (even if I don't know you for real, but I'm already okay with the little I know so I can't see why it couldn't be great with everything Smile )

PUDD BROMANCE FOREVER!!! Very Happy I love you and I swear I am secretly (more or less secretly though) supporting this gay-bro-wedding idea either, until my grave!)

Ahhh you're 22... TWENTY TWO?! Why am I so young here? ToT

Scared of (or you don't like) clowns and boat? That's original ! Razz
Slugs?! Erk!!! I'm okay with snails but slugs horrified me SO MUCH when I was a kid! It's stupid because it's like a snails, whithout a shell... (Yeah, I was kinda stupid in those days...and it pleases me to think I'm less stupid than that today ^^")

I don't like this kind of creature anyway...plus insects and spiders (spiders are the WORST for me... 8 legs creeping all over you... Bwaaaaaark! WHY SO MANY LEGS?! pale )

It's nice to see you here finally and I hope we'll share lots of things with our other friends here Smile xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood
Going Through The Motions

Back to top Go down

greetings from a town you've never heard of Empty Re: greetings from a town you've never heard of

Post by ChloeRussellx Fri May 04, 2012 10:13 pm

LOVE YOU HEIDI! Very Happy
I've made you a mod btw! Smile
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi_kirsty Sun May 06, 2012 9:25 am

ChloeRussellx wrote:LOVE YOU HEIDI! Very Happy
I've made you a mod btw! Smile
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you my lovely Very Happy
I LOVE YOU TOO Very Happy
(although i'm not actually allowed to do anything yet Razz)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heidi_kirsty
heidi_kirsty
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

https://twitter.com/#!/heidi_kirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Sun May 06, 2012 10:47 pm

HEIIIDIII Very Happy
I'm probably hanging a bit behind on welcoming you but oh well.
WELCOME Very Happy
weeheey Very Happy
we're all here Very Happy
lol xD
idk what more to say...
my brain is dead today.
xxxx
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

http://fallinginlovefiction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill Sat May 19, 2012 6:05 am

Hello, Heidi.
I, too, am a bit behind with greeting people.
I love the name Heidi.
And hey! Smile
if looks could kill
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

http://let-the-flamesbegin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum