McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risky Love [16+][Ch.7 Pg.2]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Risky Love [16+][Ch.7 Pg.2] Empty Risky Love [16+][Ch.7 Pg.2]

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat May 26, 2012 4:47 am

♥ R I S K Y | L O V E ♥

Rating: 16+
Summary: Harry has always known there would be trouble if he got involved with his best friend, Danny’s little sister, Hanna. Through the years, he watches as she forms into a beautiful young lady. With Hanna more than willing, Harry agrees to a forbidden secret romance. Feeling emotions and feverish passion that’s new to them both, neither is ready for how quickly their relationship spirals out of control.
Disclaimer: I do not own Hanna or the McFly guys.
Author's Notes: I was inspired for this story by a novel I've read, but the writing is mine. This is for Manon Very Happy

Last edited by ChloeRussellx on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx
Going Through The Motions

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Risky Love [16+][Ch.7 Pg.2] Empty Re: Risky Love [16+][Ch.7 Pg.2]

Post by HannaWestwood Sat May 26, 2012 6:52 am

Surprised
SOOO excited to know more!!!
The storyline is just awwww ♥️ Very Happy

What's this novel you've been inspired by ? If it sounds as great as this fiction sounds, I'll read it after the fiction ends Very Happy (Or maybe not, as this story will be better because it's HarryxHanna + McFly)

Anyway, CAN'T WAIT !!! bounce
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon May 28, 2012 2:40 am

I've got the first chapter for you! Very Happy
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon May 28, 2012 2:41 am

♥ C H A P T E R | O N E ♥
“You’re not the boss of me!” An eleven year old Hanna glared at her brother.
“You’re gonna get hurt, Hanna,” Danny warned.
“She’ll be fine, Dan,” Harry was always on Hanna’s side, sticking up for her.
All morning they’d been ‘dare devils’ on their bikes. They were mainly jumping off a ramp in the middle of the road, but now they were sat at the top of a steep hill in the local town park.
“I can do things just as well as you lot,” Hanna protested.
“No.” Danny shook his head. “Go down the small hill.”
Hanna sat on her pink glittery bike, frowning.
“It’ll be safer for you to go down the small one, Han,” Tom said.
Hanna glared at Tom, “You’re not my brother, you can’t tell me what to do! Neither can you!” She pointed to Dougie who opened his mouth about to say something.
“They look out for you like they are,” Danny frowned.
“She’ll be fine with the big hill, Dan,” Harry said.
“Fine, go on then. But if you fall don’t come crying to us,” Danny said.
Harry smiled at her, and she smiled back. Harry Judd lived up the road and was the same age as Danny. He’d been Danny’s first friend when he started nursery school, not long after he joined the family.
It was on Hanna’s first birthday that her parents came home with a fragile two year old Danny. Danny’s biological mother was an alcoholic who would get angry and abusive with him. He had nothing, and was lucky to be alive when the police found him sitting next to his Mum’s nearly lifeless body.
He never trusted anyone except her and their parents, until he met Harry. That’d been best friends since.
Hanna had always been drawn to Harry, but recently she’d developed a secret crush on him. He always helped her out with situations with her brother, letting her get her own way. He believed in her no matter what, he had become such a sweetheart lately.
“Hurry up, it’s my turn next,” Dougie said, staring down the hill in anticipation.
Dougie Poynter and Tom Fletcher were her brother’s other two best friends. They both lived around the same area as her, Danny and Harry.
Hanna back up a bit from the hill and prepared herself. She began to peddle and just after she got past the peek of the hill, she stopped peddling and let the steepness of the hill take her. She wobbled a couple of times as she rode over a bumpy bit in the grass, but as soon as she reached the bottom of the hill, narrowly missing a head first plunge into the duck pond a few feet from the bottom, she stood and grinned. “You see?!” She shouted up to Danny.
Danny still had the same look of disapproval on his face. Hanna frowned at that as she pushed her bike back up the hill. “You did great, Han!” Harry grinned from ear to ear. “Maybe next time we’ll find a bigger hill.”
“No,” Danny said quickly, “This is high enough.”
Hanna pushed her bike over to stand next to Harry and Tom.
Dougie was preparing for his turn down the hill when a woman next to the pond screamed a ear-splitting scream. She was partially hidden behind the bush so they couldn’t see much. “What’s going on?” Danny asked Dougie, who had to best view. They all got closer to Dougie to try get a glimpse of the situation.
Dougie shrugged his shoulders, “Let’s go see!” He grinned and rode down the hill, followed by Tom and Harry. Hanna was about to follow them but Danny stopped her, “No, Hanna. It might be dangerous, wait here.”
“But I…” Hanna began to protest but was cut off mid sentence.
“No.”
She sat slumped on the grass with her bike laid down beside her, trying to move her head so she could get a better glimpse but it was just too far away for her to see.
“What are you trying to look at?” A voice startled her. She looked up at the figure that was blocking the sun from shining into her eyes. Billy Boyce. Hanna narrowed her eyes at him. She stuck her tongue out at him but didn’t answer. She continued to look ahead to try and figure out what had happened. Billy turned his attention too and saw the people crowding round the pond. “What’s going on?”
Hanna stared straight ahead. “Someone woman screamed, I don’t know why.”
“So how come you’re not over there finding out? Don’t you wanna see what happened?”
Hanna shrugged.
“Well let me use your bike so I can go see then.”
Hanna turned and frowned. “No. You’ve got your own bike, go use that.”
“It’s at home. C’mon, let me.” He grabbed one of her handlebars. “It’ll take too long to get mine. I’ll be right back.”
“No,” She rose to her feet and tried to pull her bike again, but he held on firmly, now standing in front of her with both hands gripping the handlebars.
Hanna pulled hard, glaring at him before she saw Danny ride up the hill behind him and jump off his bike.
“Get away from my sister!” He pushed Billy hard, nearly knocking him to the ground.
“She was gonna let me use her bike quick.”
“No, I wasn’t!” Hanna squealed in defence, “He was trying to take it!”
Danny glared at him and pushed him again even harder. “You gonna take my sister’s bike?”
“No!” Billy stumbled back, but managed to regain his balance. The others rode up on their bikes. Harry and Tom jumped off their bikes immediately.
“What’s going on?” Harry asked, walking up behind Danny.
“He was trying to take my bike,” Hanna answered.
At Harry’s glare, Billy turned around and ran off. “Yeah, you better run, Boyce!” Tom yelled.
“I wasn’t trying to take no girls bike,” Billy yelled back, stopping his running a few meters away.
“We’re gonna see you again,” Harry smirked.
“And when we do, you better run!” Danny warned.
Billy took off running again at Danny’s threat. Harry looked to Hanna. “Are you okay?”
“Did he touch you?” Tom asked.
“I’m okay,” Hanna said, and then glanced at Tom. “No, he didn’t touch me.”
They all got back on their bikes and rode back to their area.
“I really wanted to see what happened,” Hanna frowned when they reached hers and Danny’s front door.
“Some kid just fell in the pond, nothing serious,” Danny answered with a shrug.
Hanna’s eyes widened, “Was he hurt?”
“Nah. The lady’s scream made it sound a whole lot worse than it was,” Harry said.
Hanna got off her bike to leave the guys to it, she was thirty.
Pouring the juice in her cup, she thought of her brother and the others. Billy had it coming to him. It had been building for a little while now.

A few days later at school, Harry and Dougie had just been kicked out of their English lesson for laughing too much. Harry was in a daze, thinking about Hanna when Mrs. Chandler called on him, snapping him out of his daze. “What does Lennie like to pet in ’Of Mice And Men?’” she asked him.
Harry panicking because he had no idea because he wasn’t listening, Dougie leant over and whispered to him, “Willies,”
“Willies!” Harry called out loud before realising it.
The whole class erupted into laughter, including Dougie and Harry couldn’t help himself either. Mrs Chandler wasn’t impressed to say the least. For ten minutes after that outburst, Harry and Dougie still kept looking at each other and bursting into stifling laughter, trying to hold back their giggles.
They wandered down the corridor towards the head teacher’s office. “I’m gonna be in so much trouble when I get home!” Harry moaned.
“Not as much as Danny.”
Harry looked at him, confused, then turned in the direction Dougie was staring.
There were two teachers trying to pull Danny off Billy on the playground. Danny was furious and continued to kick Billy. Billy lay with his hand over his head, trying to protect himself.
Hanna was stood to the side almost in tears. Harry and Dougie ran toward the crowd. “I told you not to mess with my sister!” Danny yelled.
“That’s enough!” Mr Shipman warned. He was finally able to pull Danny away.
Billy had a bloody nose and a fat lip.
Harry turned to Hanna, “What’s happened?”
“He pulled my skirt up.”
Harry frowned, glad that Danny had kicked Billy’s face in. He glared at Billy, wishing he could have a go too.
They walked Danny away and Harry and Dougie followed. They’d been sent to the head teacher’s office and knew that’s where Danny was heading.
Harry looked behind him and felt fury rising in himself when he saw Billy on his feet. But the fury soon evaporated when he saw Hanna’s quivering lip.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by if looks could kill Tue May 29, 2012 2:50 am

I'd kick the shit into Billy too!
Can't wait for more, sounds like a good story :3
more soooon!
if looks could kill
if looks could kill
Not Alone
Not Alone

http://let-the-flamesbegin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Tue May 29, 2012 7:22 am

Hanna glared at Tom, “You’re not my brother, you can’t tell me what to do! Neither can you!” She pointed to Dougie who opened his mouth about to say something.

Poor Dougie; bullied by a little girl! xD

So, If I got this right, Hanna isn't Danny's real sister because Danny was adopted?

Argh this Billy is annoying me already... Mad

"Willies!"
Ahhh so young, and already so... Pudd! xD

I LOVED it! Thaaaanks for this chapter! Very Happy ♥️
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Thu May 31, 2012 7:46 am

I've got the next chapter ready Very Happy
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Thu May 31, 2012 7:46 am

It's not much of one, but I'll try make the next one longer and better ;D
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Thu May 31, 2012 7:47 am

♥ C H A P T E R | T W O ♥
A seventeen year old Hanna was applying her mascara in the staff bathroom to her parents restaurant. Harry would be there any minute.
She stepped back and gave her top half a once over, relieved she’d chosen to wear her new outfit. The black strappy top she wore really enhanced her recently grown B cups even more. She knew they weren’t entirely big, but she had spent most of her teenage years with two bee stings to call boobs. She knew Harry had noticed her sudden growth, she’d caught him sneakily looking several times. She was even more proud of them knowing she was even more proud of them knowing she was the biggest out of all of her friends; and they were going to grow even more too.
But most of her friends had what Hanna didn’t; a boyfriend. Danny still didn’t approve of her being around boys never mind her having a boyfriend. She thought now she was older, Danny would relax a bit with the over-protective-brother role, but he’d got worse.
Boys at school rarely spoke to her incase they got in trouble with Danny.
Things were a lot different with Harry; she was around him every single day. Lately when they spoke, he would gaze deep into her eyes, almost as if he were trying to tell her something without saying it.
As she walked into the main dining room, her Mum walked up to here. “There you are. There’s a young man waiting for you, he’s out by the front entrance.”
Hanna walked through the crowded restaurant wondering who her mystery visitor could be, and where Danny was. She didn’t want him embarrassing her.
She went round the corner to the front entrance and froze.
Sidney, one of the student‘s that was in his second and last year in school’s sixth form was standing at the entrance with Danny. Apparently he hadn’t heard about the caveman in her life. Danny stood there talking to him, he looked amused. “You’ve got to be joking,” Danny scoffed.
“No, why? Is that a problem?”
Danny was as intimidating as ever, “Of course it is.”
Hanna cleared her throat. “Hey, Sid.”
Sidney turned at the sound of her voice, “Hey, Hanna.”
He walked away from Danny and stood in front of Hanna. He took something out of his pocket. “I went into town yesterday. I saw this and thought of you.”
He handed a little figurine to her and she couldn’t help but smile at his sweet gesture. It was a figurine of a Trollz doll with a rainbow coloured Mohican. She loved it.
Danny came over and stood behind her. “Let me see that?” he took it from Hanna, examining it, as if he hadn’t seen them before, he grew up collecting these dolls. Then he asked, “How old are you, Sid?”
Sidney gave him a strange look. “Nineteen.”
With that, Danny snapped the head off the tiny doll and handed it back to Sidney.
“Danny!” Hanna said, horrified.
“What’s your problem?” Sidney said to Danny.
Danny got in his face. “My problem, arsehole, is my sister is seventeen. You‘re practically an adult, she‘s still a child.”
A few customers walked in, forcing Danny to refrain from doing anything. The only thing that would hold him back from hitting the guy was his dad’s outrage if he made a scene in the restaurant.
Still, Hanna stepped in front of him to separate them. Danny didn’t make it easy. “Stop, Danny. We have customers.”
Sidney held his hands up and looked at Hanna. “I didn’t know you were seventeen,” his eyes roamed her up and down and with a smirk he added, “You definitely don’t look seventeen. It‘s not a big age difference anyway.”
“Get out,” Danny spoke through his teeth.
Sidney smirked. “I’ll see you at school.”
He walked out, but of course, Alex went after him. Harry and Tom followed. Hanna forced a smile and greeted the customers.

Sidney didn’t stop when Danny asked him to, instead he picked up the pace and got in his dark blue Ford Fiesta. “You better fucking stay away from my sister! If I find out you’ve been anywhere near her, you’re fucking dead!” Danny growled.
Harry and Tom walked back in the restaurant behind a fuming Danny.
Next year, Danny would be gone to university. It would be up to her other ‘brothers’ to play the role of Danny.
Harry had to make some kind of move, but how could he, with Danny so dead set against his baby sister going near boys.
Danny stalked through the restaurant to the back. Hanna saw him coming and walked to the empty bar area, carrying a basket of nachos. Normally, Harry would’ve stayed back and let them speak privately, but this conversation he needed to hear. Was Hanna involved with this guy?
“You wanna explain why there’s an nineteen year old bringing you shitty little presents?”
“Oh my God, Danny.” Danny did tend to overreact, but Harry was with him on this one, leaving Hanna even more exasperated than ever. “I mentioned to him the other day at school that I like punk stuff. He’s just a friend.”
“That’s not what he said to me.”
Harry took his eyes off Hanna to look at Danny for a second, then his eyes were back on her.
She blinked as she and Harry exchanged glances, then she returned back to Danny. “What did he say?”
“He said he was here to ask you out, Han.”
Hanna glanced back at Harry. Her big blue eyes seemed to speak to him. “I don’t know where he would get the idea I’d be interested. I only spoke to him in the lunch line a couple of times.”
“Well, you’re not anymore.”
Hanna scowled. “I’m not even allowed to talk to him? He’s just a friend.”
“Don’t be so stupid, Hanna. There’s only one reason he’s talking to you. Did you not see the way he looked at you?”
“I saw,” Tom finally spoke. Harry thought Tom had been quiet too long.
Danny turned around to look at him, “I should’ve kicked his arse,” he muttered, walking away back into the office and then turned back. “If I find out you’ve been talking to him, he’s dead.” To Harry and Tom he added, “I’ll be right out. Just let met get my keys.”
Hanna held out the basket of nachos to Harry and Tom. “You want some?”
Tom went right to them. “Yeah, I’m starving!”
Harry took advantage of Tom’s distraction and stared at Hanna. She didn’t look away, instead she said, “I never gave him the impression that I might be interested. I promise.”
Tom didn’t look up from the Nachos. “Oh, I believe you, Han. You got any salsa?”
Hanna was still looking at Harry, “It’s in the kitchen. Go get the bowl.”
Tom walked away into the kitchen. Harry smiled. “You promise?”
She smiled and nodded, “Promise.”
That was confirmation enough for Harry. He’d get around her brother somehow. Danny walked out of the office.
“Let’s go. Where’d Tom go?”
Just then, Tom walked out of the kitchen with a small bowl of salsa. Danny made a face. “Can you wait until we’re done unloading my car? You can both order whatever you want.”
Harry had stopped staring at her before Danny saw him. She was almost eighteen. He’d think of something.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Thu May 31, 2012 8:14 am

OMFG I LOVE IT! ♥️
Seriously!!! Maybe you told it's short, but it's satisfiying enough as it's soooo awesome ! Too much awesomeness in "a few" lines. You're killing me. AWWWWWW ♥️

This is like perfect story. You really have a gift to make me happy Razz

Actually, "Happy" isn't the word... there's no words!!! Awww ♥️

Danny is soo annoying! Mad Let me go out with whoever I want! Buuuh ><

I loved how Tom though Hanna was talking to him at the end xD

This is soo cool!!! When it will be over, i'd be soooo sad!!! I have to show Inès!!! bounce

PS: Oh wait, I won't but I will talk to her about it and how it's AWESOME without showing her because it will force her to join us faster! Mwahaha, I'm so devilish! Twisted Evil

Love love love!!! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:34 pm

♥ C H A P T E R | T H R E E ♥
It was getting closer and closer to Hanna’s eighteenth birthday and she loved it. She was beginning to feel more and more like an adult. Danny and Tom were hardly ever around, and Dougie was very distracted with a girl he’d met at university a couple of months earlier. Harry and Hanna were able to be together more now than ever. Since Danny and Tom were always working out at the gym or off doing whatever, Dougie was left to chauffer Hanna around most of the time when Danny and Hanna’s parents couldn’t. Dougie didn’t mind doing it, it was on the way to seeing his new girlfriend. But when his new girlfriend was keeping him busy, he’d rely on Harry to help him out, and of course, Harry was more than happy to do so. Hanna really wanted to learn to drive herself, but then the thought of losing out on time with Harry won.
Even though they’d been alone so many times in the intimately confined space of Harry’s car, Harry still wouldn’t let himself try anything. Hanna had made the first move by caressing his hand in the car when she spoke to him. They’d upgraded to holding hands during their alone rides. His insides craved a whole lot more when he’d been near Hanna. The guilt of what Danny would say if he betrayed him by doing something more than holding his little sister’s hand now outweighed the fear of what he would do. To be able to touch her and kiss her like he’s fantasized for so long would be more than worth a beating. Even from Danny. But it was the guilt he couldn’t handle.
Dougie texted Harry asking him if he could pick Hanna up from the restaurant and take her home. As usual, he was out with his girlfriend and needed the favour.
Harry sat in the car behind the restaurant. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her come out the back door. She smiled big when she saw him.
She got into the passenger seat and he inhaled deeply; he loved her scent.
Hanna was hardly your typical seventeen year old, just one of the reasons she drove him so crazy. She had filled out beautifully in all the right places. Her dark curls were longer than ever before, and he itched to feel them in his fingers. The way she gazed at him sometimes with those beautiful ‘take me to bed’ eyes of hers nearly done him in every time she looked at him.
Harry took her hand as soon as she was all the way in. She smiled and took it a step further, caressing her fingers lightly over his. It was all he could do to hold back putting his hand behind her neck and kissing those perfect lips.
“Do you have to take me straight home?” she gave him big, pleading eyes.
Harry groaned. This wasn’t the first time she’d asked him that. Just like the last time she’d asked, the temptation to take her back to his house killed him. His dad wasn’t home and had the house all to himself. He sighed and issued a first move of his own, he kissed her hand. Her eyes widened. “You know I do, Han.”
She let out a disappointed sigh. “Then will you come over and have some apple pie? I made it myself this morning, and my mum’s home so Danny can’t say anything about it.”
Over the years, Harry had been to the Blackstone home plenty of times, even when Danny was elsewhere. Harry lived with his single dad who worked all the time, Mrs. Blackstone knew he rarely got a home-cooked meal. Her, and recently Hanna, was always cooking so Harry normally ate there; Danny thought nothing of it. He’d make jokes about him being in their kitchen more than Danny was himself, but Harry was still treated like family. He sat at the table and watched Hanna as she floated around the kitchen. She bent over, looking for something in the fridge and he nearly fell off his chair.
Hanna pulled out a whipped cream can and walked over to the apple pie in front of him. She squirted some on it, then some in her mouth, licking her lips and smiled, teasingly.
Harry panicked. At eighteen years old, he couldn’t control his raging emotions or the development that was taking place in his pants. If anyone else walked in, there’d be no way he could stand up without it being noticeable.
Hanna giggled and squirted a little more in her mouth again.
“Hanna, stop,” Harry mumbled.
“Stop what?” Those big innocent eyes appeared genuinely confused.
“That.” He pointed to the can of whipped cream in her hand, then tried, unsuccessfully, to adjust himself in his pants. “I’m not going to be able to walk thanks to you. You better hope no one comes in here.”
He’d never said anything like that to her, but things felt different lately. It took a second to register in her mind but when it did, she smiled again. She squirted some on the tip of her finger, then slowly licked it clean. Harry squeezed his eyes shut, sitting up straight and pushing down on his situation. “You evil little girl.”
Hanna laughed and walked back toward the fridge. “In case you haven’t noticed, I’m not a little girl anymore, Harry.”
“Oh, I’ve noticed.”
She turned and smiled. “Good, now can you tell my brother that?”
That wasn’t going to happen. He, Tom and Dougie all still spoke of her and treated her like a fragile flower. The only good thing about that was it kept the boys away. Boys he’d seen watching her and waiting to pounce on their prey. Lately, even Harry was having a hard time not losing his temper when he saw guys hanging around her. He knew Danny thought he felt the same protectiveness they all did. He did, but of course not for the reasons Danny thought. He had to talk to Danny soon. He couldn’t hold it in much longer.

Dougie’s new girlfriend was called Sarah. She attended bass lessons with Hanna and she liked her a lot, but most importantly, she owed Lara for all the time she was getting with Harry now. Her and Dougie were perfect together, it was like they were made for each other.
Hanna and Sarah came out of the community center where their bass lessons are held and walked next door to college where the guys attended. They were just finished with football practice which they would do after their classes. They would usually meet Hanna and Sarah halfway to the changing rooms, but they were interrupted by a couple of giggling girls this time. Both Hanna and Sarah tensed when they saw the girls. Only Dougie kept walking towards them, seeming as though he never even saw the whore bags.
Danny, Harry and Tom, however, stopped to chat. Tom obviously enjoyed the attention. He laughed about something. One of the girls leaned into Harry and playfully touched the front of his hair. The very bits of hair Hanna had only begun running her fingers through the past week during their along time.
Harry smiled and glanced in Hanna’s direction, and she looked away. She felt her skin prickle with jealousy. Too many times had she had to endure seeing him with other girls. It was so unfair. She had to feel the horrid jealousy every time a female would approach Harry, but because of her brother, she couldn’t make him jealous the same way with another boy.
She hated this feeling, and lately it was getting worse. At the moment she felt on the verge of tears because she just wanted to scream at the girls ‘Get the fuck away from my man!’
Dougie reached for Hanna’s hand as soon as he was close enough. He turned in her direction. “You tired, Han?”
She nodded, unable to speak. While the guys were inside changing, her and Sarah would wait outside the changing rooms. It had become routine for Dougie and Sarah to drive to the park and stay there for a few hours everyday before he went home, that’s why he was never around to take her anywhere when Danny needed him to. But he always asked her first if she wanted taking home first or if she wanted to go with Harry. This time, she climbed in Dougie’s car before he even asked. Since Danny was going to be working on a car Tom had in his garage, there was no hope in getting a lift from him.
Hanna knew Harry would wonder why she was with Dougie, but she didn’t care. She was tired of the outrageous jealousy he made her feel. He got to enjoy their moments together and play the exclusive hot guy to every other girl he wanted.
The next day, Hanna managed to avoid Harry for the most of the day, until the after school when she had to head over to the college where the guys had a football match. Since this was one of the main games of the year, she had no choice but to watch all the girls surrounding the guys again. For this game, they did the whole ‘American style’ thing with the cheerleaders and the stupid music and sounds playing with announcements of the players when they came onto the pitch.
When all the hype of the ‘pep rally’ was over, Dougie headed toward her and Sarah, while Danny, Tom and Harry, as usual, hung around with the ogling cheerleaders. Tom lowered himself a bit, letting one of them jump on his back for a ride. He said something to Harry and Danny who then did the same with two other cheerleaders. The girls laughed so loudly, Dougie turned as he reached Sarah and laughed.
Hanna was fuming. She was trying to hard to keep herself from crying. Harry had seen her and knowing she was watching, still went ahead and let the girl on his back anyway. She was done with their alone time; she wouldn’t do it anymore. In fact, she was going to look forward to getting her driving license. She hadn’t wanted to before because needing lifts from Harry was her excuse to be alone with him.
That night at the game, she sat with Sarah and Sarah’s friends Emma. A group of boys she didn’t recognise sat near them. One of the boys smiled at her as he sat down. She smiled back. He was pretty good looking. Tall, not neatly as muscular as Harry, but then Harry would go to the gym every day.
The boy glanced at her a few times before finally scooting his way closer. “Hi, I’m Nick. What’s your name?”
“Hanna,” she smiled.
“You have gorgeous eyes,” his bashful smile made it easier to accept the compliment.
“Thanks,” she pulled a curl of hair away from her face.
“You guys go here? I’ve never seen you,” Emma asked them. Emma went to the college instead of their sixth form.
Nick shook his head, “Nah, I go to sixth form at Boys’ High. But this game is huge, everyone wants to see it.”
Emma nodded, “Well you sat on the right side!”
Nick laughed. He introduced the rest of his friends. He was without a doubt the best looking of them. Hanna talked to Nick through the whole of the game. After the game, Nick and his friends walked the girls back to Dougie’s car. They waited there until Danny and the guy’s were done in the changing rooms. Since Sarah had Dougie’s keys, she sat in the driver’s seat with her legs out of the car. The radio was turned up loud so Hanna walked away from the group with Nick so she could hear him better.
She glanced up and saw Dougie, Danny, Harry and Tom which made her heart race; they didn’t look happy one bit.
Tom was the first to speak, “What’s this? A fucking party?”
Her heart sped up more when Harry asked what Hanna was doing.
“Is he your boyfriend?” Nick asked, sounding a bit panicked.
“No,” she muttered.
Nick stood proud, ready to fight off Harry who was going over to them. Unlike the others, Harry was usually the more calm and reasonable one of the guys, but his expression now mirrored Danny’s.
Nick reached over and touched Hanna’s arm. Harry had never had an issue with controlling his temper, but at that moment, he wanted to explode and rip the guy’s hand off that was touching Hanna.
“What are you doing, Han?” Harry asked.
“Who are you?” Nick asked before Hanna could respond.
Harry pushed into Nick’s face, “WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!”
Hanna jumped in front of him, her breasts pushed against him. “Stop, Harry!”
Danny and Tom were there in a second.
“Easy, Harry.” Danny glanced behind Nick. His friend had came from behind him, as if to back him up, just like that, Danny was like a raging bull.
“What are you gonna do?!” Danny growled, jumping in his face.
Sarah was keeping Dougie calm next to the car, but Hanna could tell he was itching to get involved too.
Tom got fired up when more of Nick’s friends approached. Hanna and Emma tried their best to keep the two groups of guys separate.
Eventually, Nick and his friends walked away and Hanna relaxed slightly. Harry glanced at Emma and another of her friends that were trying to hold Tom from going after them. Hanna pulled her hands away from Harry’s chest and went to Dougie’s car. The door to Dougie’s car slammed, getting all their attention. Hanna was already in the backseat of the car. She obviously wasn’t jumping in with Harry.
Dougie and Sarah got in the car. He stood outside the passenger side trying to hear what Dougie was saying to Hanna until he heard him ask her if she was crying. He stuck his head in the window. “You crying, Han?”
After Danny stuck his head in the driver’s side window to see what was going on, Sarah sat up straight. “All right, out!” She pushed Harry’s head out. “You too, Doug.”
Harry walked around the car and met Dougie, Danny and Tom. “Thanks for defending her, man,” Danny said.
Harry nodded, he was still too wound up, “Anytime. I didn’t like the way he was looking at her.”
“One of those, aye?” Danny shook his head.
“Fucking arsehole.”
They walked to Emma and her friend for a few minutes, before heading back to their cars and to the local beach for a bonfire. Harry thought about Hanna with that guy the whole way there. He knew she couldn’t be happy about seeing him with those girls yesterday and today. But if she thought she was going to be hanging out with other guys, she had another thing coming.
With Dougie so distracted with Sarah, Tom trying to cosy up with Emma and Danny off playing football, Harry took full advantage. He’d already planned on coming to some kind of understanding with Hanna. He knew he had to after she’d got into Dougie’s car yesterday instead of going with him. After today, he definitely had to get things right with her.
Almost as soon as they got the fire flickering, Dougie and Sarah laid a blanket down and sat on it. Within seconds, Dougie was all over her. He was so obsessed. Harry had never seen him like this. He saw that Hanna was laying down a blanket of her own and he approached her. “You wanna go for a walk?”
She shook her head, not even glancing at him. Harry reached out his hand and touched Hanna’s. “Please, Hanna?”
She stared at him for a moment, then put her hand in his. Another glance at Dougie confirmed he was still completely distracted. He’d pulled Sarah down and was now lying next to her. “Harry’s walking me to the bathroom, Doug.”
Dougie barely pulled his lips away from Sarah long enough to respond with, “K.”
They headed toward the sea, completely out of everyone’s sight.
“Who was that guy, Han?”
She didn’t look at him. “Just someone who started talking to me.”
“Why were you alone with him?”
Hanna stopped and glared at him. “Why was that girl touching your hair yesterday? Why was that stupid girl on your back today? You’re allowed to do that and I’m not allowed to talk to a boy?!”
Harry took a deep breath. “I was gonna talk to you about that today, but I didn’t see you all day and when I did see you, I never got the chance to.”
“’Cause you were too busy with that girl.”
“Listen, Han. I can’t help it when things like that happen?”
She pulled her hand away from his. “Then I wont be able to help it, either. So don’t attack every guy that talks to me.”
“That’s not gonna happen.”
“I don’t attack all the girls that flirt with you!”
“That’s different.”
Her mouth fell open and then closed. “Fuck you, Harry,” she stormed off along the sea edge.
“I’ll try, Han. For you. But it’s going to be hard,” he called.
She turned, her eyes were showing nothing but fury. “It’s hard for you not to flirt?”
“No.” He took a couple of steps and took her hand again. “It’s hard because no one knows. That girl getting on my back today was Tom’s idea, not mine. If it had been Danny, no way would he have suggested it.” He kissed her hand. “If I could tell everyone how I feel, things would be different. But I can’t.”
“You could have said no to her getting on your back, Tom doesn’t have you on a fucking baby reign!” She licked her drying lips, and he nearly went in for a kiss. He’d been dying to do it for so long. “I’m saving myself for you,” she murmured.
He stared at her. The thought of Harry as his nearly choked him. She was waiting for a response but he had no idea how to in words. He cupped her face in his big hands and kissed her.
His thoughts were to just give her a peck, nothing more, but she opened her mouth, inviting his tongue in. He couldn’t resist. He skimmed his hand down around her waist and pulled her to him. She might not have known what she was doing, but she caught on real quick.
Hanna’s breasts pressed against his chest just like they did after the game. He’d dreamt of kissing her for so long and his legs nearly gave way when she pressed herself against his growing member. “Hanna, don’t!” he whispered.
“Why?” she smiled against his lips.
“Because we can’t do anything. It’ll make me feel so bad,” he pulled away from her.
“I promise I’m all yours, unless…”
“Unless nothing!”
“Unless.” She raised her voice. “I keep seeing and hearing you with girls. It’s not fair.”
“I promise you I won’t do anything with anyone else.” He kissed her cheek. “But just because I go along with what Tom says or does to shut him up, doesn’t mean I’m doing anything. I’ll never do anything to hurt you.” He kissed her again.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 am

She bent over, looking for something in the fridge and he nearly fell off his chair.
Naughty Twisted Evil

Awwwwwww em Geeeee! affraid HE F*CKING KISSED HER! I mean, HE KISSED ME! Embarassed Awwwwwwwww ♥️ cheers

I loved it ! I loved it! bounce

They're so cute!!! Sometimes, Hanna behaves like some kind of naughty teaser but Harry is soooo caught in it! That's lovely how things are going for now! But Danny will be a problem... I hope he won't hit Harry =S

OH DEAAAAAR THIS KISS WAS JUST AWWWWWW ♥

(Sorry I can't say anything more... consistent than "Awww" so I'm stopping here... But Awwwwwww ♥️ again! Very Happy )

Love this fiction and love yaaaaaa Very Happy
xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:03 am

I haven't written any of this the past week Sad
I'm trying to focus on my story that I'm not posting Razz

I'll try and get some of it written as soon as I can! While I'm focused on my other one I wanna write as much of it as I can
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:37 am

Chapter four is ready Very Happy It's not as long as the others but I figured I'd made you wait long enough for it so made it a short one Razz
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:19 am

♥ C H A P T E R | F O U R ♥
Thank God for Sarah being around. If it weren’t for her, Hanna would burst. Sarah was the only one she could talk to about her and Harry and she had promised not to breath a word to anyone. Not even Dougie because he would tell Danny and it would all be a big disaster.
Hanna sat in her English class, daydreaming. Her and Harry couldn’t keep their lips apart every time they were alone together now but he was far too gentle with her! It was driving her crazy!
Billy sat down next to Hanna. He was late again. He still lived on their street but Hanna had stopped hating him a long time ago. Instead, she kind of felt sorry for him. There was a sort of sad look in his eyes. He stopped being a dickhead a long time ago too, which made it easier to see the real him. She suspected the mean side of him was just a front because of his older brother’s reputation. But when his brother got sent to jail, he seemed to clean up his own act. After sitting beside him every English class since they started sixth form, she learnt that he was actually a really nice person. He walked a lot about joining the Army as soon as he finished sixth form. He said he’d always dreamt of being a serviceman, and he especially wanted to do it to escape from his family life. “You still don’t know what you wanna do after here?” he whispered.
Hanna shook her head. She did have a brief idea that she wanted to become an author, but she knew her parents longed for her to work in the family business and she would feel terrible if she didn’t do this for the two that brought her into this world.
For as long as she remembered she kept secret pads of short stories she had come up with. She loved writing and unlike some of the kids that moaned when their English teacher gave them an assignment, she actually got excited for it.
“I’d like to be a writer, I guess.”
“You like writing?”
She nodded her head and smiled, “Yeah.”
“What do you write?”
“Mainly short stories, but I have it in me to write a full novel someday. I’d love to start now to be honest but I get so many ideas, I have to get them all written out straight away.”
Billy smiled. “I love reading. It’s all I do at home. I could read an entire book in a day.”
Hanna stared at him, completely surprised. He didn’t look like the sort to enjoy reading.
“What genre do you write?” Billy asked eager.
“Lots of stuff.” She wasn’t used to talking to people about her writing.
“Like what?” he urged, watching her. Only then did she realise how beautifully blue his eyes were.
She never thought she would have this conversation with Billy. She told him about several stories she’d got saved on her bedroom computer.
The teacher cleared her throat, noticing the pair talking.
After class, they both walked out together, “I’d love to read some of your writing, Hanna,” Billy smiled genuinely.
No one had ever read anything she’d written before. “Um…I dunno.”
“Here,” he pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket. “Email me one of your stories. I promise I won’t be mean. I’m sure it’ll be fantastic anyway.”
Hanna took the paper from him and smiled.
“Okay, I’ll see what I don’t mind sharing.” Considering she’d taken some of her encounters with Harry and made them into a fiction of what she fantasised would have happened, she couldn’t send a lot of her writing to Billy. She had to be careful to read it through before she sent it in case he ended up reading some erotic scene; that would be embarrassing.
“Okay, see ya,” he smiled and walked away.
Hanna turned to walk down the stairs and saw Harry staring straight at her. Her heart fluttered and she smiled.
“Did he give you his number?” Harry asked, without a smile.
“No. It’s about homework,” she didn’t want to tell Harry about her writing. “He gave me a website he uses to help him.”
“Since when do you need help from Billy?”
Knowing she’d fix Harry’s mood, she kissed him. “It was just a suggestion.”
Harry looked around, obviously concerned for anyone seeing them, “Hanna, don’t.”
She giggled. It was too easy.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Ah noo Hanna! Don't fall for Billy! Wait for Harry! Don't fall for Billy, wait for Harry...

She's driving me crazy...

Ugh please, no troubles! XD

Thanks a lot Chloe for this! I needed something to cheer me up before my week of revisions Razz

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:11 pm

HannaWestwood wrote:Ah noo Hanna! Don't fall for Billy! Wait for Harry! Don't fall for Billy, wait for Harry...

She's driving me crazy...

Ugh please, no troubles! XD

Thanks a lot Chloe for this! I needed something to cheer me up before my week of revisions Razz

xXx

Aww I'll have to try and write another chapter for you to cheer you up more during that week then! Razz
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 pm

♥ C H A P T E R | F I V E ♥
Things had progressed and even Harry couldn’t stop it. Every time he and Hanna were alone, things would get heavier and heavier and more exciting than the last time.
She was doing her usual morning run - she decided she had to be super fit when the time came to doing the dirty with Harry - when she had an idea. Harry’s dad was away for a few days with business. Instead of doing her normal run, she took a short cut down an alley way that lead to his house.
Hanna knocked when she got there but he didn’t answer. She thought he could still be asleep, but the front door was unlocked. She walked in but stopped mid-stride. There was a humming noise in another room which sounded like water running through pipes, then there was silence.
Hanna froze debating on whether she should quickly leave or wait.
She called out Harry’s name and he walked out of the room in front of her with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. Droplets of water were trickling down his muscled body; she was so tempted to lick each droplet off. “Hanna? How did you get in?”
Unable to take her eyes away from his impressive pecks, she pointed to the front door, “Was open.”
She rushed to him and kissed him. Just as eager, he pressed her against the wall with his big, hard body pushed against her. He kissed her more hungrily than he ever had.
She loved it.
She heard him moan when her stomach pressed against his bulging towel. Then the towel dropped. Hanna froze. One look down and she saw what she’d only felt through his clothes for weeks. Hanna had never seen one; except for when the idiotic childish boys in her P.E classes would drop each other’s trousers giving everyone a view of their bits. But she’d never seen one so up close and personal.
With her eyes glued to it, Harry bent down to pick up the towel and there was a knock at the door.
With her heart in her mouth, she could barely breathe. Harry worked quickly to wrap the towel around him when Tom flung the door open.
They all stood there speechless. Tom was staring at the two of them without a thing to say - for once.
Hanna grabbed a random DVD off the shelf and ran past Tom. “Thanks Harry, I’ll get this back as soon as I’m done with it.”

Tom stared at the door Hanna just ran through and then turned back to Harry. “Are you fucking crazy?!”
In a failed attempt to pretend not to understand what Tom meant, Harry answered, “What do you mean?” His heart raced like it never had before.
“Do you know how bad that looked? If Danny had been with me…”
Harry shrugged, but the fear rose in him more with the mention of Danny’s name. “She showed up when I got out of the shower. She wanted to borrow a DVD, no harm in that.”
Tom stared at him with disbelief, “Just ‘cause Danny hasn’t noticed, Harry, doesn’t mean I haven’t. You really need to re-think this. Don’t be stupid, this is Hanna we’re talking about.”
Harry frowned. “She’s nearly eighteen.”
Tom’s eyes bulged. “You’re actually considering this?” Tom shook his head and walked past him to the fridge. “Just stop, man. I don’t want to hear about anymore.”
Harry stared at the floor. He looked up to see Tom pull a bottle of Coca Cola from the fridge. He took a mouthful.
“I’ve gotta get going,” Harry rushed into his bedroom.
Tom was on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle with his feet propped up on the coffee table when Harry walked into the living room. He had a bag of Doritos now too.
“Where are you going?”
Harry frowned. “I’ve gotta meet my mum for breakfast. She drove here from Nottingham.”
He had long forgiven his mum for walking away from him and his dad when he was just a baby. She explained it to him when he was about fifteen. She said she’d just been too young and immature to handle settling down with a family.
She was only nineteen when she left.
Since his mum got in contact with him, they’d arranged to meet once or twice every month. But Harry kept the meetings short.
She’d sometimes invite him to go to Nottingham and stay with her for a few weeks in the summer holidays and that, but he would always politely decline.
Tom stood up, downing the last of his Cola. He tossed the bag of Doritos on the coffee table. For some reason, Harry felt the need to avoid eye contact with Tom, because he knew he’d get a disappointed look from him. Someone knew now, and it was a matter of time before he had to deal with Dougie, and even worse, Danny.
“Listen, Tom. About Hanna-”
“Don’t worry. I’m not going to say anything. You really think I wanna be the one to tell Danny?” he shook his head. “Nope. No thanks. This shit is up to you. I’m not getting killed.”
He called Hanna before leaving to assure her Tom wasn’t going to say anything. He only preyed Tom wouldn’t say something when he was drunk.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:36 am

OMFG Hanna is soo slutty minded! xD
But I have to admit I can be sometimes... Twisted Evil

I loved this chapter! ♥️ Very Happy

OMG when Hanna saw Harry's...er... "little friend", that was awful! Hopefully, Tom didn't see that!

I really hope he won't say anything whilst drunk! Danny would kill Harry!!! affraid
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:35 am

There's gonna be slow updates for this, cos I wanna try and get my Tom one written as quick as I can so I can focus fully on this one Smile
I'll write this and update when I'm not doing the other one, but I've already got bit of the next chapter written so I'll try get it up ASAP!
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:03 am

ChloeRussellx wrote:There's gonna be slow updates for this, cos I wanna try and get my Tom one written as quick as I can so I can focus fully on this one Smile
I'll write this and update when I'm not doing the other one, but I've already got bit of the next chapter written so I'll try get it up ASAP!
xxx

Okay, you should stay focus on Tom's one indeed it's cool Smile No worries and take your time! Very Happy

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandarr. Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:23 am

THIS STORY. jsdkljskldjlksajlklsjaejvef.
Harry and Hanna are so cute...and sexual...together. I love it. Hehe.
I also love how protective they get over Hanna. They turn on their badass modes right then and there. o.o
I can't wait for this to continue!
mirandarr.
mirandarr.
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

http://twitter.com/moveslikestefan

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:09 am

I've got the next chapter to post Very Happy
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:11 am

♥ C H A P T E R | S I X ♥
Hanna and Harry has slipped into a routine. Dougie had become so distracted with Sarah and Danny was always off with Tom. But then Dougie broke up with Sarah. Hanna felt bad for him, he wasn’t himself since the break up and it had only been a couple of days. She was supposed to go back to Scotland after the New Year; she was only in London because she was staying with her Aunty while her Mum was away in Africa. But before Christmas, Dougie found out that there was some other guy waiting for her back home and it was over. Sarah had tried to explain things to Dougie but he wasn’t interested, which Hanna thought it unfair; but Dougie isn’t a very reasonable person.
He’d been in a shitty mood ever since. Even though Sarah was no longer around, Dougie was still distracted, with no doubt, thoughts of her. Never once did he question why Harry always seemed to be already at Hanna’s house before the others were.
Hanna and Danny’s parents were away for the week after Christmas. Every year they took off to France after Christmas to visit family - as that is where Hanna is from originally - and don’t return until after New Year. Hanna never got excited about going to France, purely because she wouldn’t get to see Harry if she were over the sea. But now Danny is old enough to look after her, their parents would allow them to stay home. At the last minute, Danny put together a party for New Year’s Eve. Hanna didn’t even know about it until she got home that night after closing up the restaurant.
Excited about a party, Hanna ran to her room to change. She borrowed the most beautiful top from Sarah months ago and hadn’t had a chance to return it to wear it. All done up, she went downstairs, excited about Harry seeing her in it. He wasn’t there yet, but Danny took one look at her and made her go change. As usual, Hanna was so mad she was close to tears. Just because it was a backless top, and he was having most of their school year over. He was ridiculous.
After changing into one of her boring tops, because she owned nothing sexy and suitable for a party to impress, she went back downstairs. As it turned out, even her boring top was enough to drive Harry crazy. No sooner than she leaned against him behind the bar in the garage where some of the guys were playing pool, did he flinch away.
“Stop,” he whispered, desperately.
She giggled. Her brother and the other two were engrossed in the game. The girls Danny spoke to were so stupid, she could hardly believe they were in the same year as Danny. She was more grown up than them, for crying out loud! Their obvious attempts of turning her brother on were almost funny. Tom was all for it too, but Dougie was oblivious to them. She was surprised he hadn’t just called it a night and left, with the mood he was in.
Danny clicked the channel on the TV that hung on the wall of the garage. They were getting ready for the countdown to the New Year. Tom said he wanted to watch it on the bigger screen instead. Hanna pulled Harry’s arm. “C’mon, let’s go with him. I have to see this in there. The screen is way bigger.”
Danny didn’t even seem to notice when he heard her tell Tom to wait for her and Harry.
Once inside, they barely closed the kitchen door behind them and Hanna was all over Harry. And Harry didn’t disappoint. He had a hunger for her the same as she had for him. But he was always being cautious. They didn’t even follow Tom into the front room. They heard the countdown and then the cheering. They could hear the fireworks in double; on the TV and what were echoing through the night outside. Harry took a few steps backward, finally stopped when he had no choice and leaned against the sink.
She could feel him now through his jeans, but he kept stopping to check if anyone was watching.
Finally, he gave in and took her mouth in his, savouring her taste completely with their tongues wrestling. Her insides were going wild.
The back door opened. “What the fuck!”
Hanna spun around, shielding Harry from a raging Danny. He charged at Harry, “You’re kissing my little sister?”
Hanna put up her hand in an attempt to hold him back. “It was just a New Year’s kiss.”
“I don’t give a shit!” Danny’s choice rose with each word. “You don’t kiss my sister like that. What the fuck’s wrong with you?!”
Dougie had walked in right after Danny, but hadn’t seen them kissing. “Like how?”
“It was just for New Year’s, Dan. Relax,” Harry insisted.
Even more raged by that, Danny reached over Hanna and grabbed Harry by the scruff of his t-shirt, “I know what I fucking saw! Hanna move!”
Hanna didn’t budge. Instead she punched Danny back with both hands. Tom had rushed in from the living room and between him, Dougie and Hanna they managed to hold Danny back. Harry slipped away from behind Hanna and headed towards the door.
“What the fuck, Danny?” Dougie asked. “Wait, Harry.”
Harry didn’t even slow down.
“No. I want him out!” Danny roared.
After Danny swore he’d beat the shit out of Harry if he ever saw him around Hanna again, Dougie turned to Hanna. “How was he kissing you?”
Hanna was so choked up she couldn’t even answer, but it didn’t matter; Danny didn’t give her a chance before he shouted. “My supposedly best friend had his tongue down her throat!”
Dougie looked shocked.
“Maybe I had my tongue down his throat!” Sofia cried. “Ever think of that?” All three guys stood there staring at her. Danny opened his mouth, but nothing came out. “I’m not a baby anymore, Danny! I’m tired of you treating me like one!”
She saw him gulp. “You’re not even eighteen yet, Han.”
Even though his tone was much softer now, it enraged her. He’d just threatened to hurt Harry if he was ever around her. “I’ll see him if I want to. You can’t stop me!”
She pushed past Tom who was standing nearer the kitchen door now. “You hear me, Hanna? Like fucking hell you will!”
Oh, she heard him all right. Hanna ran up the stairs but she was done with her brother and his stupid over-protective friends running her life. She slammed her bedroom door shut before falling onto her bed, sobbing.

As bad as things had gone, they could have been a whole lot worse. Harry was seconds away from squeezing Hanna’s backside with both hands when Danny burst in. She did things to him that made him completely lose his mind; he couldn’t control it. He knew it was a bad idea to be doing anything with her with her brother just yards away. For as much as he tried to fight it, it was impossible. Being with Hanna was like being a drug addict. He knew the consequences would be deadly, and yet he craved her more than anything. The more he had, the more he wanted - and in bigger doses too.
After Harry called Dougie on the phone the next day, he was relieved to hear that he wasn’t mad. Dougie had always been the most reasonable one out of them. Harry was so surprised when Tom didn’t blurt anything out about what he’d seen a few days before.
Hanna had explained to Dougie that she had been the one to start it. She told him Harry had only hugged her and she initiated the kiss. Since Dougie hadn’t actually seen the kiss, she made it sound as if they’d just hugged, she kissed him and in that second, Danny walked in. With Danny’s legendary temper, it wasn’t hard to believe he overreacted.
Still, Dougie had made it a point to make Harry promise it would never happen again. Now that the guys were on to them, things would be that much harder. Danny’s warning was enough to keep Harry away for now, but there was no way he’d stay away for good; eventually he would crack and go running to her.
There had to be a way to convince them that they could trust him.
A few days later, Harry would’ve never thought he’d be annoyed the most of the time they were on school holidays. He hadn’t seen Hanna in days. It was killing him. The only chance in him getting to see her now was at college.
At least until things died down with Danny, that was.
Still in his pyjama bottoms, he finished unloading the dishwasher. With his dad gone for the day, he thought about calling Tom and asking him if he wanted to go kick a ball around at the park. He needed to get out, stop thinking about the need to see Hanna.
There was a knock at the backdoor. He peeked out his kitchen window and to his surprise, it was Hanna. He gulped, feeling the adrenaline of both excitement and dread flood through his veins. The second he opened the door, she jumped into his arms. Harry hugged her, looking around his garden to make sure no one else was there. The alley behind his house ran the entire length of the houses where they lived. He often took it to get to their house in front of going through the front.
He took a step back and closed the door behind her. Before he could even ask, she kissed him and unable to hold back, he reacted immediately. Her hands ran down his naked back then around to the front of his pyjamas. She cupped him, making him groan. “No, Han. Please.”
“They can’t stop us, Harry.”
“I know, but…” his breathing hitched when he felt her hand wrap around him over his pyjamas.
Her wanting gaze nearly killed him on the spot. She could be so beautiful, then turn into incredibly sexy in the blink of an eye.
“I love you,” she whispered.
The words overwhelmed him. He’d always loved Hanna. At first like a sister, but it now occurred to him that he was in love with her now. And here she was telling him what he wanted to hear for a long time. “I love you too, Hanna.”
He kissed her; a softer and gentler kiss than earlier.
Her chest rose and fell a little harder as her breathing accelerated. She took his hand and guided it up her tartan shirt. Harry gulped at the feel of her soft breast in his hand. He’d only dreamed of this. He closed his eyes as he allowed himself to fondle her gently.
She began pulling her shirt up. Harry could only stare, but he couldn’t bring himself to move his hand away. He wanted more. He wanted to kiss her there, take her in his mouth.
The doorbell rang and they froze. Harry pulled his hand away from her.
“Danny and Dougie are both in college.” She pulled down her top and headed for the back door. “Dougie just called to ask where they were before I left.” She was completely out the door now. He patted the bulge in his pyjamas down before going to answer the door. He opened it and saw Harry standing there. He didn’t look too happy, either.
“What’s wrong with you?” Dougie asked.
Harry shook his head, still waiting for Dougie’s fist to come at him.
“Get dressed. Tom’s piece of shit broke down again. We’re gonna have to push it off the road,” Dougie laughed. “He’s stuck in the right hand lane causing traffic.”
Harry laughed more out of relief than humour. “Give me a minute, and I’ll be ready to go.” He hurried to his room to change. After today there was no going back. If he knew Hanna, things would progress to places he knew could only be deadly for him. As much as he told himself he wouldn’t let it go there, he didn’t think he had it in him to stop it.
What he felt when he was with Hanna was something he’d never experienced. No amount of willpower would keep him from going along with whatever she wanted. And he’d seen it in her eyes today, felt it in her kisses. She wanted a lot more.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:11 am

Sorry it took so long!
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx