McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Promise [16+]

2 posters

Go down

I Promise [16+] Empty I Promise [16+]

Post by ChloeRussellx Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 am

♥ I | P R O M I S E ♥
Summary: Not much to summarise!
Disclaimer: It's about a sensitive topic!
Author's Notes: Hope you enjoy! The parts in the *'s are memories!!
Please comment if you read Smile
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx
Going Through The Motions

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

I Promise [16+] Empty Re: I Promise [16+]

Post by ChloeRussellx Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:52 am

“I have cancer,” Marianne whispered, looking at Danny who didn’t know what to say, leaving a short silence. “But you’ve been fine, like you always are,” Danny replied with his thick Bolton accent, shaking his head, feeling the rain from the open car window hitting his skin. It was a late November day, it had been raining non-stop for a week. Maybe the sky was crying because it would soon lose one of it’s brightest stars? “I’m sorry,” She whispered and went to get out of the car, but Danny took hold of her hand. She looked at his big hand covering hers, she then looked into a pair of ocean blue eyes that were filled with tears. She’d never seen him cry before. Not ever. He wrapped his arms around her, stroking over her long red curls with his fingers.

Danny wandered inside his flat; alone. His eyes were puffy from non-stop crying and tears were still rolling down his cheeks. His brown curly hair was drenched by the heavy rain. In his room, he laid down on his bed, clutching a framed photo of him and Marianne close to his chest; as close to his heart as he could get it as this is where she belonged and where she would always be. In the photo they were hugging, they were smiling, they were happy. He couldn’t believe he was losing his best friend and first love all in one.
He hadn’t moved from his bed for the rest of the day. He was just laying and thinking. Thinking about the time he met Marianne after two years apart.
*“You’re Marianne, right?” Danny asked a medium height, red headed girl who was sitting with a few of her mates, “Yeah? Oh my God, Danny?!” Marianne answered clasping her shocked mouth, he nodded excitedly. “I haven’t seen you for ages! Last time I saw you was when your sister, y’know…passed,” Her sister had died of breast cancer, a month before Marianne and Danny had lost contact, “I know, and it was ages ago,” She smiled. That’s how he always remembered Marianne; smiling. “You’ve changed loads!” He smiled, hugging her,
“You too. Your hugs are still the best though,” She replied as Danny flashed his huge, cheeky grin that Marianne loved.*

Danny smiled to himself when he pictured Marianne’s smile. He loved it. Just like everything else about her.

The next day having no sleep, his eyes were bright red, puffy and blood shot with dark circles around them and his face was as white as a ghost, he was sitting in Marianne’s house and they were talking about one of the memories they shared; the day they spent at the beach.
*Danny and Marianne were laying on the beach watching the sun setting. The sky had turned a beautiful fire sort of colour, “Isn’t that lovely?” Marianne smiled,
“Yeah it is, just like this girl that’s in my arms right now. We have to come back to this very spot next year,” Danny smiled back,
“Promise we will?” She asked,
“I promise. You know, I love you, Mar,” He smiled. Shocked at what she’d just heard, but glad she’d heard it, “I love you too, Dan,” She smiled back*
“It was this time last year, Dan. We can still go,” Marianne said,
“It wont be the same,” Danny replied, looking at the floor,
“It’ll be the last time before I go.” Hearing the love of his life say that, it really made him want to cry, but he just nodded.

Laying on the beach, they were cuddled up to each other, as it wasn’t as warm as last time, “See, this is nice, isn’t it?” She smiled. Marianne had lost the spark in her smile. Her usual wide, flashy smile was gone. They both laid there for ages, watching the sunset while they spoke about things they’d done together; holidays, days out and funny moments. “What about when the band got signed and you got excited and nearly knocked yourself out?” She giggled.
*“We got signed!!” Danny shouted running into the living room,
“Aww well done, Dan, I knew you could do it!” She grinned as Danny picked her up and cuddled her in excitement,
“I’ve gotta go ring mum and let her know!” He grinned before turning around really quickly and ran into the wall, causing him to fall on the floor. Marianne knelt down beside him as he covered his forehead with his hands, “It always happens to me!” He moaned*

“Well, at least we know what’s happened to you now,” She laughed,
“Oi! At least I’m not a snowman crusher that took all day to make!” He smirked.
*Danny smiled as he put the finishing touches to his and Marianne’s life-sized snowman. “Put our initials in it!” Marianne called, running towards him with a stick in her hand. Her red curls were sticking out the bottom of her hat, and flying behind her as she ran. Then she stopped running and started sliding, and screaming. The ice made her slide right into the snowman, causing it to fall on her. Danny sat on the floor next to her, he was laughing so hard, there were tears falling from his eyes, “Shut up,” She laughed, throwing a snowball at him,
“Oi you fucker!” He laughed pulling her on top of him and tickling her.*

As weeks went passed, Marianne grew weaker and weaker each day. “You’ve gotta eat something,” Danny said, concerned as he held a bowl of soup,
“I don’t want it, honestly Dan I’m fine, I’m not hungry,” She whispered.
“You’re already ill, you don’t wanna make it worse,” He said,
“I can’t get no worse. I’ll say it again, I don’t want it,” She replied,
“You’re so stubborn, you are missy,” He said, Marianne shrugged her shoulders.
“If you have 20 mouthfuls, then I’ll leave it,” He said, she looked at him and nodded.
Danny took the bowl downstairs after the 20 mouthfuls. He was really worried about her, he’d never seen anyone like it, and he didn’t like it one bit. He leant against the kitchen side, he then looked at his reflection in the cupboard glass; he looked like he hadn’t slept for weeks. He sighed, filling the bowl with water and walking back upstairs.
He walked into the bedroom to see that Marianne was laying there looking half asleep and really weak. “I think its my time now Danny, I promise I will always love you, don’t ever think different,” she whispered. Danny held her tight, sobbing into her neck as he felt her body go limp underneath him, “Please wake up, you can’t leave, I need you here with me. I love you Marianne.”

It was the day of the funeral, sitting in the church, Danny looked around him with blurred vision, from what he could see, everyone was crying, Marianne was going to be missed by everyone. “Her boyfriend, Danny, she loved dearly,” The vicar read, at this point Danny had decided it was too much for him and walked out of the church. He stood with his back against the wall, letting his tears fall freely. “Dan,” His best mate, Dougie had followed him and placed a hand on Danny’s shoulder, then pulled him into a hug, he obviously needed one. Dougie’s blazer was getting soaked with tears, and his eyes were burning as he was fighting back tears; he’d never seen his best mate like that before.
When everyone had walked out of the church, Danny walked over to where Marianne’s plot was going to be, where there was already flowers around it. Grey clouds started blowing over as he stood there. He wiped the tears that were blurring his vision, “I promise I’ll never forget you. Ever,” He whispered.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Awwwwww this is so beautiful and saaaaaaad! =O

Poor Marianne and Danny Sad

The lovestory telling was so...awwww! I love you
But at the same time, I was so moved by the beauty when Dan and Mar thought about their memories together. Best thing to do when you're going to loose someone. I'm glad they had time for it! Wink

Good and moving story xXx Like a Star @ heaven
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:47 pm

HannaWestwood wrote:Awwwwww this is so beautiful and saaaaaaad! =O

But at the same time, I was so moved by the beauty when Dan and Mar thought about their memories together. Best thing to do when you're going to loose someone. I'm glad they had time for it! Wink

Thanksss! Very Happy
This is the first standalone I ever wrote! It was for my school work Razz
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:52 pm

ChloeRussellx wrote:

Thanksss! Very Happy
xxx

1st standalone? That's bloody great for a first one! Shocked
For a school work?! I wish I could do something like this! But everytime we have to write a story in French or English, I try - with my friends - to put some McFLY related names =P

PS: I also wrote my 1st standalone but it's on FILF. Can I put it here? Or just the link in my future "writer section"?
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:00 am

HannaWestwood wrote:
ChloeRussellx wrote:

Thanksss! Very Happy
xxx

1st standalone? That's bloody great for a first one! Shocked
For a school work?! I wish I could do something like this! But everytime we have to write a story in French or English, I try - with my friends - to put some McFLY related names =P

PS: I also wrote my 1st standalone but it's on FILF. Can I put it here? Or just the link in my future "writer section"?

Both Very Happy
Put it as a topic on here and put it in your writer section ;D
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content