McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're Never Alone [16/18+]

3 posters

Go down

You're Never Alone [16/18+] Empty You're Never Alone [16/18+]

Post by elisabethhh Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:50 am

Title: You're Never Alone
Summary: Dougie Poynter, the handsome young man the girls drooled after everytime he passed by, but no one wanted to be near him, they were afraid of him. No one could handle him, his father left his mother with him and his twin brother and his younger sister.
Dougie's attitude towards people, his anger, and his drug addiction was getting out of control, his mother had no other choice than send him and his brother away, to a strictly family in hope for them to might get them back on track.

Rating: 16/18+, swearing, drugs, alcohol, abuse and anger, I might change it to 18 when I've written more of the story and figured out how the story will be, i'll try to keep it light and not too detailed and stuff. Wink
Disclaimer: I do not own mcfly, and I do not own the entire story idea cause it's based on the reality show called 'worlds strictest parents' and I do not own Niall (the twin brother) because he's based on Niall from One direction lol, and I do not own the characters in the story except from me and the parents Smile and I will be using song lyrics in almost every chapter, and I obviously don't own them either, but I will be writing down every song and who own it in the end of the chapters Smile
Author's Notes: This story is for Chloe, cause I promised her to write her a Dougie story and i promised her last summer, so I'm hanging a bit behind on it lol, but here it is Very Happy I got the idea to write this story while watching the tv show, and i figured out that Dougie fitted perfectly to this story to that kind of life Razz
I'm using quotes from different songs in the chapters cause they gave me the inspiration to write and i wanted to do something different than what other writers do, and i tried it out in chapter 1, and i thought it looked cool Razz
hehe Very Happy
please do comment if you read, it'll make my day a lot more better Wink
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

http://fallinginlovefiction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You're Never Alone [16/18+] Empty Re: You're Never Alone [16/18+]

Post by HannaWestwood Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:28 am

Oops ; already commented on FILF ^^"

So, as I said, I can't wait to see Dougie in that kind of situation! It must be... strange but well-found! Razz

Niall's from 1D as Dougie's twin? Mmh... I'm kinda puzzled by this, but, we'll see how it's going in the 1st chapter Smile

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood
Going Through The Motions

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:48 am

HannaWestwood wrote:Oops ; already commented on FILF ^^"

So, as I said, I can't wait to see Dougie in that kind of situation! It must be... strange but well-found! Razz

Niall's from 1D as Dougie's twin? Mmh... I'm kinda puzzled by this, but, we'll see how it's going in the 1st chapter Smile

xXx

hahaha :p it wont be the exactly Niall from 1D but like his look-a-like Razz hahaha
xxx
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:09 am

Prologue!!

Why didn't I have a saying in this decision?

Chloe looked out of her window and saw a silver coloured Mercedes-Benz Spriner pull up outside her house, she knew who it was, and she was not pleased with it.
Her parents had told her that they had thought about starting helping families with troubled kids, and she thought they meant, helping them with coming to them and help them out that way, or maybe take the kids out on something fun or something like that, not to get a couple of teenage kids to live here, in this house, a long with their daughter, she was extremely mad at her parents, she had no words to explain the anger that came building up inside her.
The door opened up behind her and her mother came in, she turned around to see her young mother standing in the doorway with a concerned look in her eyes.
“Please, Chloe, be nice to them, I know this isn't what you expected, but these kids really needed help, they need your help, and I know you can help them” she said looking Chloe in her green blue eyes, Chloe sighed deeply and gave up, “Fine, I will do my best” and followed her mother down to the hall and greeted her two new house mates.
'Why didn't I have a saying in this decision? Everyone can tell this won't turn out as planned' Chloe thought for herself as she shook hands with the two boys and faked a smile.
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:25 am

I'm quite happy to read this again xD hehee.
So as i said on MFF:
I DONT LIKE YOU NEW INVADERS OF MY HOUSE! xD
Loved the prologue can't wait for chapter one
xxxxxxxxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:29 am

ChloeRussellx wrote:I'm quite happy to read this again xD hehee.
So as i said on MFF:
I DONT LIKE YOU NEW INVADERS OF MY HOUSE! xD
Loved the prologue can't wait for chapter one
xxxxxxxxx

haha Wink
hahaha xD
but you know you will like them eventually Wink
more to come later tonight Very Happy
xxxxxxxxxx
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:24 am

Oops, wasn't logged in! (Can you delete the last one?)

>>> So I was saying it was a good beginning ! ^^

Can't wait to see Chloe turning mad at the new invaders! haha Xx

Excited for Chapter 1 =P

Last edited by HannaWestwood on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:52 am

I deleted it for you Manon! Very Happy
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:47 pm

HannaWestwood wrote:Oops, wasn't logged in! (Can you delete the last one?)

>>> So I was saying it was a good beginning ! ^^

Can't wait to see Chloe turning mad at the new invaders! haha Xx

Excited for Chapter 1 =P

will be writing a few chapters today hopefully, will post chapter one on here and on fallinginlove later today Very Happy
xxxx
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:37 pm

I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT POST THE NEXT CHAPTER EARLIER D:
BUT HERE IT IS Very Happy
please forgive me ? Very Happy
xxxx
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Chapter One!!
No one will ever change the animal I have become

He tightened the scarf around his upper arm and got the needle ready, the needle came closer to his arm and he pushed it through his skin and into his arm. He smiled in relief, the feeling he got every time that shot was made was unexplainable. He just loved the feeling that filled his body, the rush his heart got and the blackout where he didn't remember anything, that's the best of it all, the part where he forgets everything and there's no need to think about everything. He drifted away and didn't care to even try stay awake. Dougie Poynter, the 18 year old boy who had found a way to forget the pain inside him, the medication to help him forget, most people would call it drugs, but not him, he called it his medication to survive the real world, after his dad left, he had been down, he got a smack in the face and got depressed, he couldn't believe how is twin brother Niall could act like nothing has ever happened when something has, their dad left, the only role model they had, had left them for good. Dougie had no idea how Niall really acted because of how high on drugs he was himself, he had no idea how bad his sister and his mother hurt every time he came home drunk and high. His head ached and his eyes felt heavy, a loud siren sound pierced in his ears and it made the headache even worse. People talking, shouting, sounding scared in he background of the loud siren. What was happening? Has there been an accident? He couldn't open his eyes, he drifted away again, everything was black.

It's hard for me to know why you do this to yourself, but by doing this you're hurting someone else.

Haley's blue eyes were blurry, the tears in her eyes made it hard for her to see, she had been the first, she was the one to call the ambulance, she was scared, really scared. No wonder she was, her brother had just taken an overdose. She heard someone running behind her, she turned around to see her other brother, Niall, she walked towards him with anger in her eyes, in her movements. “HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM? TO YOUR OWN BROTHER! YOU DID THIS! YOU COULDN'T HELP YOUR OWN TWIN BROTHER” She screamed, punching him hard in the crotch before following the ambulance to the hospital. Niall couldn't believe what his sister just had accused him for, she had just accused him for killing his own twin brother, he just didn't want to believe it, he couldn't, how could he? How could he kill his own brother? It wasn't his fault that he got addicted to drugs, he had tried to keep him out of it, but it wasn't good enough, and thanks to Dougie, he was addicted himself. He wanted to get out of it, but he was too addicted, but Dougie didn't, he wanted to be on drugs, he enjoyed it, he wanted to die of it, he had told him that once, Niall didn't want to believe him, but now he realised he was talking the truth when he told him. He felt guilt fill up his stomach, he felt sick, wanted to throw up, he saw his brother get shoved into the ambulance, he stood still watching the car drive away to the hospital. Was this all his fault? Could he have done something to keep his brother alive? Was there something Dougie wanted to say? Did he do this one purpose? So many questions running through Niall’s mind, and no one could answer this except from Dougie, and he couldn't. He was dead. And he couldn't do anything to change it.

Looking for the one way out, Waiting for the last goodbye.

The songs I've used in this chapter is:
Animal I've become - Three days grace
These days, I have nothing - We are the ocean
Last Goodbye - The Blackout
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Chapter Two!!!

But it makes no sense, to give up at this hight.
I just need a sign, to tell me I'm alright.

Dougie were lying on the hospital bed, pale as a dead body, everybody assumed he was dead, but he knew he wasn't, how could he be?
Wires surrounded his body, connected his pulse and heartbeat to different machines that kept making beeping noises, could someone please turn that horrible loud noise off? It pierced in his ears and made his headache even worse..
he heard voices, but he couldn't really place the voices to faces, he thought they were familiar but he wasn't sure, he didn't know who the voices belonged to.

“Hey, how's he doing?” a girls name asked quietly as she sat down next to the lady by Dougie's bed.
“he's poorly, but the doctors said he might survive, they weren't sure” Dougie's mother, Sophie, said. Her face were pale, her eyes were bloodshot, she just looked exhausted.
“He needs help, and I mean more help then we've given him” the girl said, she didn't want to say this, but she had to, she was Dougie's friend, and Sophie had been like a mother to her the past few years, and helped her through the horrible years after her tragedy and got her on right track, now it was her time to return the favour to Dougie's mother.
Sophie looked at her with a questionable look. “What are you talking about, Anna?” she wondered.
Anna thought for a second before answering, “I've been researching a bit, and apparently, and families with troubled kids, like Niall and Dougie, can get help from other families, this is just a suggestion of course, and there's no crime in trying it, but maybe it would help both Dougie and Niall to get back on track, if they got away for a while and lived with a totally strange family, that's really strict with rules they would have no other choice then follow, because they don't know that family, they might change to the better” Anna said, she didn't want to sound rude, but it could be the only choice Sophie had to get her boys back.
Sophie looked at her with a horrified look, she was not expecting this suggestion from Anna, but she understood what she was thinking about, but she wasn't sure about it, it sounded like a good idea, but she didn't want to give her boys away to some stranger.
“I will have to think about it” was all she said, not taking her gaze away from a pale Dougie.
“Oh well, at least now you know about it, you know where I am if you need me” Anna said before leaving the room.

Anna walked down the corridor to the waiting room in her own thoughts, she had only told her boyfriend about, he was Dougie's best friend and she needed to know what he thought before she told Sophie about it.

I've forgotten myself, I don't want nobody's help, I'm too tired to think, to breathe, to just be.

Niall walked in his own thoughts, he felt bad, he felt it was his fault, and Haley's outburst didn't really help him at all, it had to be his fault, he just knew it was his fault, and he couldn't do anything to change it, his twin brother was gone, there was nothing more to do, he couldn't do anything, there was no way he could go back in time and change it all.
He looked up as he heard foot steps closing up on him, he saw a average height, blue eyed girl with brown curly hair that went down to the middle of her back, her black eye make-up made her blue eyes light up and stand out a lot more, her punk clothes made her look seem scary, but he knew on the inside, she was the sweetest girl he had ever met, he cracked a small smile towards her as she dropped down on the floor next to him.
“Hi, Anna” he said quietly.
“I'm so sorry about Dougie, Niall, I wish I could do anything to help” she said, her voice filled with concern, Dougie and Niall was like her two younger brothers, she cared for them and took care of them and they acted like siblings, and it hit her just as hard as it did to everyone else about what had happened to Dougie.
“He wanted to do it, he told me a few days ago that if he was gonna die, it would be of an overdose, he didn't want help” Niall explained, he had to get it out, tell someone about his brother had told him about, he couldn't keep it alone, it was too hard for him to carry on the conversation alone.
Anna looked at him with a horrified look. “he wanted to die? You sure about that?” she asked, obviously in shock of the whole thing, Dougie had acted like he wanted to get out of the whole drug life, like he wanted to get help, wanted to get on the right track, but he obviously didn't.
Niall nodded, “he told me about two days ago, that the whole him wanting help was just an act, he wanted to die.” Niall said and sighed deeply.
“Why would he want to die? He used to be petrified of the whole idea of dying” Anna said.
“Yeah, that's what I thought too, so I thought he was just messing about, but he obviously meant it, since he did it” Niall said, tears starting to form in his eyes, he breathed shaky before he let out the biggest secret of all.
“Dad has contacted Dougie, telling him how bad of a son he was and that it was mainly because of Dougie he wanted to get out of the family”
Anna looked at him, tears rolling down her cheek, “you can't be serious, Dougie didn't do anything bad before your dad abandoned you all” she said.
“I know, I was the one with bad attitude, I hated our dad, I hated him for what he did to mum and Hales, Dougie didn't know about it until I told him the day dad left us. And a week ago or so, he emailed Dougie, texted him and called him, telling him how bad of a son he's been and how everything was his fault, that Dougie had pushed dad to do all the bad things he did to everyone”
Niall cried, Anna pulled him closer and hugged him tight trying her best to comfort him.

You're caught up in your mind, you've forgotten what it feels like, to be loved, to be loved.

Sophie looked at her son and sighed.
“I'm sorry Dougie, I've got to do this” she said as a tear dropped from her eyes and down on his hand, and left the room and walked through the corridor and found Anna holding a sleeping Niall on the floor. She smiled as she saw her son smiling.
“that has to be the first time in two weeks he's fallen asleep” she whispered as she sat down next to Anna. “He seemed exhausted, do you know why?” Anna wondered., Sophie shook her head as a no.
“I've thought about what you said, and it seems like the only idea, the only way to get them back on track. I really hope it'll work” Sophie said with a thoughtful look on her face.
Anna nodded in agreement. “The doctors said he will wake up soon, he will be ok” Sophie smiled as she said it. She would get her boy back, hopefully both of them back.

The waiting room – We are the ocean
Trials and tribulations – We are the ocean
What it feels like – We are the ocean.
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:42 am

Wooooow so great!!!
I mean, your writing is great, but the fact Dougie and Niall's are in this situation is awful of course...

Sophie is Doug and Niall's mother then, and Hayley is the sister. Anna is a friend of the family and dates Dougie's best friend. Am I right with the characters?
(Awww I love how you include me in this story ♥️ I love my character bounce )

Can't wait for the next chapter! Very Happy

Thank you so much for this!!! cheers
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:06 am

HannaWestwood wrote:Wooooow so great!!!
I mean, your writing is great, but the fact Dougie and Niall's are in this situation is awful of course...

Sophie is Doug and Niall's mother then, and Hayley is the sister. Anna is a friend of the family and dates Dougie's best friend. Am I right with the characters?
(Awww I love how you include me in this story ♥️ I love my character bounce )

Can't wait for the next chapter! Very Happy

Thank you so much for this!!! cheers

haha, yeah Sophie is the mother, dougie and niall are twins, and Haley is their sister Razz and you're Anna who is their friend who's more of a sister to them, and yes you date Harry who's Dougie and Niall's friend Wink

Thanks for reading Very Happy
xxxx
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Fri May 04, 2012 5:59 am

Chapter Three!!!

I can't breathe, this situation is getting worse than I can see, I'm getting better anytime soon, I'll just go back and dig myself out of this alone

Libby ran across the street and towards the drive way that lead to her best friend, Chloe Russell's house. She pushed the door open and closed it quickly, like someone was chasing her, she kicked off her shoes and was about to continue running up the stairs when she almost crashed into Chloe's parents. The strict look from Mr. Russell could scare anyone, Libby stopped and looked up at him with frightened eyes.
“In a rush, Ms. Vevle?” Mr. Russell, his dark booming voice.
Libby hesitated, she didn't want to answer him, he was too scary.
“Yes, sir. A little bit, do I have permission to go to her room?” she replied carefully, scared he would say no and throw her out of the house of how she came in.
“Of course, Libby” he said jokingly and tapped her shoulder and let her up the stairs.
“Thanks” she said while running up the stairs and let out a deep sigh as she opened the door that lead to Chloe's room, she closed it and marched over to the bed and throw herself down on it.
“have you ever met your dad? He's seriously the scariest man alive” Libby said as she sat up and looked at Chloe and Heidi. “I know right, no wonder you're so polite and nice, Chloe” Heidi said, agreeing with Libby.
“I haven't really noticed it, I'm probably too used to how he is” Chloe replied, she looked at Libby with a questionable look, “Why did you run here really? What's the rush?” she asked.
“MY PHONE DIED, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE! MY WORLD IS SERIOUSLY GOING UNDER” Libby cried freaking out. Heidi had to let out a small giggle and Chloe looked at her annoyed, “that's what made you freak out and run here to tell us?” she said.
“I'm sorry that my phone is really important to me” Libby replied bitchy.
“You have to excuse Chloe's behaviour today, she's really not in the mood today...” Heidi explained.
“Woke up on the wrong side today?” Libby asked looking at Chloe jokingly
“No, fuck off bitch!” Chloe spat angrily before walking out of the room, none of the girls walked after her, they knew it would be even more dramatic if they did.
“Her parents has signed up for this thing where they bring teenagers and kids with troubled life in to their own home to try help them back on track with everything, and tomorrow 2 teenage boys will be moving in with Chloe, and she just got told about it. And she's not a fan of that at all. And I don't blame her really” Heidi explained.
“Wow, she really needs us then, wow.. I would have moved out while those boys where here. You know why they're coming?” Libby said.
“No, Chloe's parents didn't tell her about it so.” Heidi said. They both looked up as Chloe came in to her room again, “you ok?” both Heidi and Libby asked concerned, Chloe nodded and sat down on her bed.
“I think I'm gonna head to bed now, it's late and I've got a lot to do tomorrow before those devils come invading my house.” Chloe said, the two girls understood her, they said bye and left the house.
Tomorrow would be an really interesting day for Chloe, they hoped she would be ok, and they both agreed on living together at Heidi's place if she needed a place to stay while they where there, so they could be all 3 together to support Chloe.

Waiting, Waiting, Before a brand-new change, when all I carry is all that I know.
And still I walk with nothing left to show. Still I wonder if I ever grow.

Godspeed – We are the ocean
Waiting – we are the ocean
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Fri May 04, 2012 10:06 am

Hey hey! I've read this a 2nd time here and I think I had to warn you that I'm going to show this to my friend (Inès) and so I would be able to say what she's thinking about it, so you could have more POV's about your story Smile

I've made her read a standalone Chloe wrote including me and her (Insecurities) and since then, she wants to read more from you, girls Smile
I've also talked about you, Heidi and Chloe (and Rain) a lot to her and almost convinced her to join twitter Razz

Anyway, I wish you a very good luck to find your inspiration for the new chapters Smile

Love it. Love you. And Inès will love it too xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Sat May 05, 2012 4:40 am

HannaWestwood wrote:Hey hey! I've read this a 2nd time here and I think I had to warn you that I'm going to show this to my friend (Inès) and so I would be able to say what she's thinking about it, so you could have more POV's about your story Smile

I've made her read a standalone Chloe wrote including me and her (Insecurities) and since then, she wants to read more from you, girls Smile
I've also talked about you, Heidi and Chloe (and Rain) a lot to her and almost convinced her to join twitter Razz

Anyway, I wish you a very good luck to find your inspiration for the new chapters Smile

Love it. Love you. And Inès will love it too xXx

woop Very Happy
yess, get her to read Wink
Thanks for reading agaaaaain:D
And thanks, ive already started writing it by hand, not sure when I'll type it up on my laptop though.. :p
anyway Very Happy Thanks again Wink
xxxxxx
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Fri May 11, 2012 6:42 am

Chapter Four!!

If I fall down, you pick me up and teach me to stand proud, and you hold my hand.
I'm listening to every word you said.

Chloe woke up the next morning with the worst mood ever. She groaned quietly as she pulled her covers over her head, not wanting to move out of the bed at all that day, or more likely for the whole time those troubled boys were gonna stay there.
But who would blame her? Who would want to get out of bed on the worst day of their life?
Well it's not hard to tell that Chloe certainly did not.

A knock on the door brought her out of her moaning thoughts and made her pull the covers even tighter around her as she curled into a ball under it. “WHAT?” she shouted annoyed through the closed bedroom door from her bed. Her parents may be really strict, but they also knew how to respect their daughter, if there was one thing they really knew to respect, is that if she got woken up, she would be really angry the rest of the day. If someone wanted to wake her up, it had to be because of an emergency, and she wouldn't be really pleased then either.
The door quietly cracked open and a small dark blonde haired woman walked into the room and closed the door behind her. Her blonde hair was pulled into a knot in the back of her head, she looked extremely young, she was only 17 years older than her daughter, she was really proud of her but today, she was extremely disappointed in her.
“I really think you could at least try to be nice and welcome them into our home” Barbara, Chloe's mother said, sounding really disappointed towards her daughters behaviour.
“Why should I?” Chloe responded quickly with anger in her tone, she regretted the way she spoke and what she said as soon as she'd said it.
“Please Chloe, this is important, they need our help, they need our help, so please, be nice to them, welcome them, just try your best to be nice to them, ok?” Barbara said with her voice filled with hope, even her eyes were filled with hope, hope that her daughter actually would do it.
She knew how Chloe was feeling towards the whole idea of getting 2 completely strangers into her life, living in her home, but right now, all she wanted was for Chloe to understand how badly those two boys really needed their help and that she would be a big part in that help.
“I really don't want to, but fine. I will do my best in trying, but I can't promise anything” Chloe replied, giving up. She couldn't handle it when her mother became disappointed in her.
Barbara gave Chloe a warm hug before leaving the room and closed the door behind her, Chloe sighed as she threw her head back down onto the pillow.
Why? Why would her parents let two boys into the house, they're probably both on drugs and addicted to alcohol and other problems. She just knew that this wouldn't be a good idea.
She sighed one more time before getting out of bed.

She moved over the floor and over to her wood coloured wardrobe and opened the doors, she looked through her clothes and found a pair of dark blue jeans, white tank top and a dark grey knitted cardigan that stayed open and had short arms, it went down to her elbows.
After getting dressed, she stayed in front of the window, looking out, waiting for them to arrive, waiting for them to not arrive. She wasn't sure.
Her mother opened the door as soon the silver Mercedes-Benz Sprinter parked outside their house.

So are you proud of me now? I will not throw it away.
One day I'll show you, just what this means to me.
And I will never back down, You will see.

Chloe stood in the doorway with her mother and father, welcoming those two teenage boys welcome to their home, faking a smile as she shook their hands telling them her name.
The two boys let their suitcase stay in the hall and followed the Russell family into the living room to get a tour of the house before being showed to their rooms.
“So boys, welcome to our home, we hope you'll feel welcome and feel at home” Mr. Russell started as they all sat down on the sofa.
“Thanks, Mr. Russell, we'll try our best” the blondest guy replied with a shy smile.
“But at the same time you feel at home, we've got some rules in this house which we expect you follow” Mr. Russell said with his strict toned voice. The two twin boys looked at each other with a frightened look in their eyes.
“1. No drugs allowed, if we see or finds out that one of you, or both, are doing drugs while staying here, we lock you inside the house until you're clean. 2. no smoking allowed, if one or both of you smokes, we will appreciate it if you handed all of it to us afterwards. 3. no swearing, it will give you consequences. 4. you have to do everything we tell you to do and 5th. No drinking! Even though you're both 18, there's drinking allowed in this house, only on special ” Mr. Russell said, Chloe was quite happy she followed these rules, but if they knew how wasted she'd been every weekend after her 18th birthday, she wouldn't had been out of the house yet.
Mr Russell went on with everything the two twin boys had to follow before he realised, they never introduced themselves.
“Oh, we've totally forgot to introduce us” he said quite shocked over what he just had realised, Chloe couldn't help but let out a small giggle, she'd been waiting for him to realise it since the boys arrived, this day could still turn out good.

Are you proud of me now? - We are the ocean
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Fri May 11, 2012 9:13 pm

So finally, I had time to read it Smile

This is great! Happy to see Chloe might be thinking differently about the situation and see it in a nice way!

Not sure the drug rule will be respected for long though =/

Awww we'll see, we'll see Razz

Thanks! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Tue May 15, 2012 12:46 am

HannaWestwood wrote:So finally, I had time to read it Smile

This is great! Happy to see Chloe might be thinking differently about the situation and see it in a nice way!

Thanks! xXx

ahha xD
well, maybe they will respect it or maybe not, we'll see Wink
but ive got some bad news right now... i wont be able to write much this week because ive got a theory test on friday and i really need to focus on that right now... i'm not half through the book yet D': and i only got 3 days with studying, with today because i'm going away all thursday D:
so, i might get some time to write, but i dont think i will, i need to pass my theory test first.
but thanks for reading Very Happy
xxxx
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Tue May 15, 2012 1:21 am

elisabethhh wrote:

Thanks! xXx

ahha xD
but ive got some bad news right now... i wont be able to write much this week because ive got a theory test on friday and i really need to focus on that right now... i'm not half through the book yet D': and i only got 3 days with studying, with today because i'm going away all thursday D:
so, i might get some time to write, but i dont think i will, i need to pass my theory test first.
xxxx

No problem Libby! And GOOD LUCK for your theory test! Very Happy
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Tue May 15, 2012 1:29 am

HannaWestwood wrote:
elisabethhh wrote:

Thanks! xXx

ahha xD
xxxx

No problem Libby! And GOOD LUCK for your theory test! Very Happy

Thanks Very Happy I'll need that xD
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content