McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Replacement [15+]

2 posters

Go down

The Replacement [15+] Empty The Replacement [15+]

Post by Daugie Poynter Fri May 18, 2012 5:50 am

Chapter 1

'Time Machine, one of the most hardcore punk rock bands, is history. As of last night, the band broke up do to unknown info about Stephanie David. Will they get back together? We asked Zachary Wilson and he had this to say…' The news reporter disappeared and a video of a boy with shaggy brown hair came up.

'Ummm no probably not…yeah this is probably the last you'll hear of us!' He just laughed and it went back to the news reporter.

"Stephanie, would you stop watching that video?! It happened 4 months ago!" A young black women, walked into the darkened study. Her black hair was styled into tiny braids, mixed with purple braids. She was wearing a purple tube top with a black zip up hoodie over it, which matched her black jeans. "Besides you were way too good for that band!"

"….but…I miss it Ren…" There was another young woman curled up in a ball in front of the computer. She had long dark chocolate brown hair with blonde streaks that ended at her mid back. She was wearing gray sweats and a black hoodie.

The woman known as Ren sighed and walked up to her friend. She put her hand on Stephanie's back and hugged her. "I know girl…but you have to forget them…" Stephanie let a few tears trickle down her face and nodded.

"Yeah…you're right…."

*In London*

"So James, now that I'm also managing your band to…will you going to look for a replacement for Chris?" James, Dave, Steve, and Danny all looked at each other.

"Well James why don't you play the solos?" Dave asked sitting back on the red sofa. James shook his head no.

"Well then why don't you have Dave play the solos?" Danny asked who was leaning next to the door frame of Fletch's office.

Steve started to laugh. "I don't think that would work out to well since Dave is always dancing and jumping around the stage!" Steve manage to say through his laughter, James let out a chuckle.

"Well do you have any ideas James?" Fletch asked, James looked back at him.

"Sort of…we met when I was back with Busted, Busted and her band guest starred on a show for Nickelodeon." James was cut off by Dave.

He jumped off the couch with a surprised look. "Wait….you said 'her' you're going to have a girl play lead guitar in our band?" James nodded.

"She was in a band called Time Machine we started hanging out after the show. Her band would fly here, and we'd fly there." James paused.

"What about her band though?" Steve asked leaning forward on the couch.

"They broke up…something about her, but I'm not sure." James said dropping his head.

There was a long pause until Fletch spoke up. "Well James, do you have her number so we can call her and get her back into show biz?" James looked up and smiled.

"Yeah it's in my cell." James said digging through his pocket and pulled out a blue env3. "You might want to use your office phone. For some reason she doesn't answer my phone calls or texts." Fletch nodded and punched in the number and put it on speaker, it rang two times until somebody finally answered.

'Hello? Stephanie's cell her bff Ren speaking!' The boys started to laugh and Fletch put up a hand for them to stop.

"Hi Ren, this Matthew Fletch, I was wondering if by any chance Stephanie was interested in replacing a guitarist."

'Uhhhh….hold on let me ask…HEY STEPH!!!' Ren's yelling cause the boys including Fletch to jump and they all looked at each other with bugged eyes. 'Yea?' There was a fate voice in the background. 'Would you be interested in replacing a guitarist in…what band?'

"Son of Dork."

'Oh okay gotcha. Would you be interested in replacing a guitarist in son of dork?' They could hear footsteps in the background getting closer to the phone. 'What? Why would I hang up the phone?' They couldn't hear the other voice talking anymore, they figured the person was whispering. 'What I'm not going to hang up the phone! No wait give me my cell back! Steph that's not fair!' They heard a crash and continued to look at each other. 'Steph don't touch that end…' The line went dead.

"Hello?" Fletch said into the receiver. "I guess she hung up." James dropped his head. "James is there something you're not telling us?" James nodded and took a seat on the couch.

"When I was dating….my ex. She didn't like me talking to other girls, so when Steph texted me something she erased it. Only my ex knew what the text said, a month later she told me about it saying that Steph needed to talk to me about something important. When I tried to call her back or text she stopped answering me." Danny, Steve, and Dave looked at each other and Steve took a seat next to James.

"Let me guess…good friend?" Steve said putting a hand on James shoulder, and James nodded.

"Well, what do we do now?" Dave asked taking a seat next to Steve, James just shrugged.

*Ring*Ring*

Fletch's secretary interrupted James little flash from the past. 'Mr. Fletch there's a woman named Ren on the line. Should I patch her through?' The boys looked at each other once again and James looked a bit happier.

"Yes please." The light on the phone started to blink which allowed him to know Ren was on the phone. "Ren?"

'Sorry about that, apparently Stephanie's a little upset about the band, but…' there was a long pause. 'She needs something to distract her from the band breakup I'm going to make sure she plays in your band.'

James smiled "Sweet!" Dave yelled

Fletch let out a chuckle. "When can you have her come over to London?" There was another crash on the other lined.

'London! Whoa baby…well I could have her over there if I don't know, if you might have a private jet!'

"Deal." The boys started smile and high fiving.

'Sweet! I'll let your secretary know where and when to have the jet tomorrow. Got to go! Bye!' The line went dead once again.

"Wahoo!" Steve yelled, as the other guys laughed at his reaction. "Dude we got to let McFly know about our plans!"

"Yeah we should go over their house tonight and tell them!" Dave said in agreement, the boys turned to Fletch.

He chuckled, "I'll have her meet you guys tomorrow at the McFly mansion, go have fun." The boys raced to the door full of excitement, and James couldn't wait to see his old friend.

Okay so not much McFly in it, but there will be!!! Hope you liked it!! By the way I originally wrote this story for fanfiction.net so if you read it there and your like omg copyright! I'm still the same person, Nightwing13
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

The Replacement [15+] Empty Re: The Replacement [15+]

Post by Daugie Poynter Mon May 21, 2012 2:24 am

Bump!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue May 29, 2012 3:14 am

Bump
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:24 am

anybody reading this??
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:44 am

I guess I'll just delete this :/
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:01 am

Nope, don't delete! I guess I'm having troubles in looking for new fictions to read here! I was sure someone posted here but apparently not =/

Sorry you had to bump so much before someone could read it! =/

Is there a summary or any other informations to put in the first post? You began with chapter 1 first so I was kinda lost haha ^^

Anyway, I don't know Son of dork and was sure Danny was Danny Jones but apparently he's not ^^ Let's hope I'll be less slow to understand with the next chapters! haha Razz

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood
Going Through The Motions

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:11 am

HannaWestwood wrote:Nope, don't delete! I guess I'm having troubles in looking for new fictions to read here! I was sure someone posted here but apparently not =/

Sorry you had to bump so much before someone could read it! =/

Is there a summary or any other informations to put in the first post? You began with chapter 1 first so I was kinda lost haha ^^

Anyway, I don't know Son of dork and was sure Danny was Danny Jones but apparently he's not ^^ Let's hope I'll be less slow to understand with the next chapters! haha Razz

xXx

this story was written a while ago and it was my first ever mcfly fiction. At the time I was still a huge fan of son of dork. So there is no summary. Sorry for the confusion >.<
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

The Replacement [15+] Empty The Replacement Chapter 2

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:18 am

Chapter 2:

It was a sunny 10:30 Thursday morning in L.A., such a wonderful and beautiful day. Too bad Stephanie Davis wasn't enjoying it.

"Steph you should be excited about this!" Ren stated. "You'll see James again!"

Ren was wearing a white tank top with a corset printed on it, with a pair of black distressed skinny jeans matching her black flats and black cardigan. For accessories, she had a lace bangle on her left wrist, a three row pearl necklace and matching pearl earrings. She had on a light layer of make-up on, but she didn't wear usually wear too much make-up.

"Why? He didn't even care when I tried to talk to him about my problem. So how exactly should I forgive him?"

Stephanie was wearing a long sleeve blue v-neck, a pair of basic blue skinny jeans, and a purple pair of purple fold over flat boots. For accessories, she wore her signature studded belt with a rhinestone belt buckle, skull and crossbones earrings, silver ear cuffs, and wore a blue open knit beret over her straightened hair. She had a dark complexion like an Italian girl, she applied light blue eye shadow and a medium amount of eyeliner and mascara that made her hazel eyes pop. She was gorgeous but, her make-up couldn't hide her anger.

They were now boarding Fletch's private jet. "Well maybe he wants to apologize, and also have you play lead guitar in his band. Oh maybe he'll even let you sing!" Ren was getting overly excited as she handed a flight attendant her luggage.

"I'm not singing." Stephanie said rolling her eyes and also handed her luggage to another flight attendant.

They both took seats across from each other. The jet was very wide and the interior was mostly red and white, with white leather seats.

"Well you have to be a bit excited. You used to listen to this band! You loved them!" Ren was right, Stephanie did love Son of Dork, she almost cried when they broke up.

"Alright so maybe I'm a little excited, but I am curious about how the band got back together." Ren shrugged.

"Well I'm going to sleep, I don't want to be grumpy when I get off and meet your new band!" Stephanie laughed to herself and looked out the window and watched the jet take off. Soon Stephanie slipped off into slumber.

9 hours later at McFly mansion. (When I wrote this I forgot about the time change >.<)

"Okay seriously James want did you want to tell us last night that you never did because we just had to play video games and get drunk!" Tom said pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Isn't it obvious Tom? Son of Dork is back together!" Danny (J) called from the family room who was lying on the white leather couch.

Tom laughed and walked into the family room. While Danny was lying on the couch, the other Danny was sitting in the leather armchair watching T.V.; while Dave was still asleep, because of his hangover, lying in front of the T.V. with a half eaten pepperoni pizza lying on his stomach, and James and Steve were sitting on the other couch.

"We got a replacement for Chris." James said with a smile.

"Yessss you don't need a douche bag in your band!" Danny (J) yelled putting his fist into the air and let it fall back down. Steve and James began to laugh, and then Harry and Dougie walked in.

"Hey is that my pizza from last night?" Harry asked as he pulled the pizza off Dave's shirt.

"Dude you're not gonna eat that are you?" Dougie asked staring at Harry in disgust. Harry spun around to face him.

"Why do you want it?" Dougie looked down at the pizza and back to Harry.

"Uh no thanks." Dougie said walking into the kitchen to get something to eat. Harry shrugged and started to eat the pizza.

*knock*knock*

Steve and James looked at each other with excitement. "She's here!" James said jumping off the couch and running to the door, causing Dave to wake up. James opened the door with Fletch standing closer to it and Ren and Stephanie standing on the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey James I'm just dropping the girls off and then I have to leave." Fletch said as he moved out of the way so the girls could come in.

"Alright then." Both girls walked in carrying their bags, James waved to Fletch goodbye and closed the door. "Oh you can put the bags right here." He said pointing to a spot beside the door.

As James led the way into the family room, Ren finally spoke up. "Wow this place is amazing!"

"Thanks." The McFly boys said together. Just as Stephanie walked into the family room behind Ren, Dougie walked in.

"Whoa…" he said causing Danny (J) to look back and when he did, he fell off the couch.

"Okay guys this is Ren…"James said stepping behind Ren and pushed her forward closer to the group. "And this is Steph." James said also pushing her closer to the group with her arms crossed, she was still mad but the guys couldn't help but stare at her beauty.

"Hey, you could have mentioned your replacement was a girl!" Tom said walking up to them and shook both Ren and Stephanie's hands. "Hello, I'm Tom."

"Damn James you could have mentioned that she was hot! So is her friend." Dave said wiping off his shirt. Ren giggled and Stephanie didn't react. "I'm Dave."

"Don't mind Dave, he doesn't really have manners." Steve said also shaking their hands. "I'm Steve and that's Danny in the armchair, he doesn't talk much."

"Hey weren't you in that Hannah Montana movie?" Ren asked and Steve nodded. "Okay I thought so, but please keep your hair black." Ren said and Steve just laughed and nodded.

"I'm Harry." Harry said waving from across the room. Ren waved back and laughed. "And the idiot that fell off the couch is also Danny, and the fool who won't stop staring at Stephanie is Dougie." Harry said slapping Dougie on the back which made Dougie jump forward.

"Ow! What was that for?" Dougie complained rubbing his back. Danny (J) got up off the floor.

"Well from the looks of it James, your new guitarist doesn't look to happy." Stephanie was still standing next to Ren with her arms crossed her expression was the same. Even though she was in a room filled with handsome guys, she was still angry.

"Oh she's just a little angry from me forcing her to come without her permission, but she'll be on her best behavior. Right Steph?" Ren said pitching Stephanie's arm which made her jump.

She began rubbing her arm. "Yeah I'll be a little angel." Stephanie said rolling her eyes.

"Oh and she's still mad at James." Ren said randomly. James got real stiff and Stephanie turned to Ren. "What?" Stephanie just glared at her. "Oh…I wasn't supposed to say that…gotcha." The other guys started to laugh.

"Hey mate you okay?" Danny (J) asked walking up to James who just nodded.

"If Steph is angry, that's not good. She'll kick my ass!" James said hiding behind Danny.

The boys started to laugh again. "Pssh like she could…" Harry began.

"She's a fifth degree black belt." Ren stated.

"Oh…well than James maybe you should run?" Harry suggested and James nodded getting ready to run away.

Stephanie rolled her eyes again and grabbed James before he got far. "No, I promised Ren I wouldn't fight with anybody, even though James deserves it." Stephanie said looking a little friendlier.

"Oh by the way Stephanie, what did that text say that you sent to James?" Dave asked picking off a pepperoni piece off his shirt.

"What you never read it?" She asked James letting him go.

"His ex deleted it." Danny (H) finally said.

"….wait you don't know about my heart condition?" Stephanie asked.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:28 am

Woo troubles troubles! James didn't know about what Steph sent to him? EEK!

Dougie is already sooo stunned by steph's beauty! Hahaa ^o^

Let's hope Steph's behaviour won't be that bad towards the boys Razz

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:32 am

hahaha who knows!!!

thanks again for reading!!!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

The Replacement [15+] Empty The Replacement Chapter 3

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:39 am

Chapter 3

"Heart condition?!" James yelled and the group of boys walked closer to Stephanie and Ren.

Stephanie gave Ren a worried look, and she put a hand on Stephanie's shoulder. "Maybe you should have said, 'You mean you didn't know about my old fucked up heart, but its okay cause I got a new one!'" Stephanie couldn't help but laugh at her friend's suggestion.

She smiled back. "Yeah maybe."

"Wait so you don't have a heart condition?" James asked with a sigh of relief.

Stephanie nodded. "I got a heart transplant two months after my band break-up, Ren paid for it." Stephanie became sad again and she walked over to the nearest couch and sat down.

Ren rested her arm on James's shoulder. "She's still a bit uneasy about the whole band break-up."

"What happened?" Steve asked looking at Stephanie and back at Ren.

Ren looked at him and to Stephanie. "It's not my place to say. If you get to know Steph well enough…maybe she'll tell you guys." Ren said dropping her arm. "So where should we put our stuff?" Ren asked with a cheerier mood.

James widened his eyes. "Oh shit!" James yelled hitting his head.

"What's wrong mate?" Danny (J) asked.

"He probably just realized we don't have any extra rooms back at our place." Dave stated.

"Well we have two extra rooms." Tom said making James look at him. "Why don't they stay here, and Steph can meet up with you guys when it's time to record your songs."

"Seriously?!" James asked smiling, Tom nodded. "Awesome! Steph you're okay with that, right?" Steph snapped out of her daze and nodded.

"Alright, since that's settled, how about somebody show Steph and I to our rooms?" Ren asked walking over to her luggage.

"Dougie will!" Harry said nominating Dougie for the job. Dougie rolled his eyes and followed Ren. Steph got off the couch and followed them too.

Stephanie was just about to grab her gigantic guitar case, but Ren stopped her. "Whoa there!"

"What?" Stephanie asked a bit annoyed.

"You're on heart watch. So you can't be working yourself to much!" Ren explained looking at Stephanie's bags. They each had three suitcases, Ren's were electric blue, and Stephanie's were a dark purple.

Steph put her zebra backpack on and cocked her eyebrow.

"Okay then be my guest." Stephanie said crossing her arms and a smile on her face.

Ren looked at her surprised. "Oh…okay then…I will." She swung her white leather purse on her shoulder and began picking up the guitar case, but fell down once she did. "Holy crap, how many guitars do you have in here?"

Dougie and Stephanie started laughing. "Just three." Stephanie managed to say.

"Hey is everything okay in there?" James asked from the family room.

Dougie was still laughing. "Ha ha…yeah we're good."

Ren glared at Dougie, but he continued to laugh. "Well alright Mr. Giggles, you carry it then!" Ren said pushing the guitar case towards him.

He managed to stop laughing and shrugged. "Alright." He picked up the case without trying and Stephanie smiled. "Anymore bags you'd like me to carry, Madam?" He asked, but he was mostly asking Stephanie, she smiled as a reaction, and let out a giggle.

"I got it, thanks." Stephanie said stacking her suitcases on top of one another.

"You can carry one of mine!" Ren said holding out a suitcase to Dougie. He laughed and took the suitcase.

"Well if you will follow me." Dougie said climbing up the stairs.

They climbed two sets of stairs and finally made it to the rooms. The hallway had wood flooring, white walls, and it had very dim lighting. There were four doors on the floor; Dougie walked to the door closes to the window which was across the steps.

"Here's one room." Dougie said pushing the door open with Ren's suitcase. The room was fairly big. The colors of the walls were tan, matching the white carpet and ceiling. There were two wooden dressers and a nightstand next to a single bed with a brown comforter tucked neatly on the bed.

Ren walked in and began checking out the room. She walked past the window that looked onto the front yard, and entered a smaller room. "Sweet a walk in closet!" Ren called, she ran back out and dropped her things on the ground. "I call this room!"

Dougie laughed and Stephanie just shook her head. "Sounds cool, here's your suitcase." Dougie said setting her suitcase next to the door, and then he led Stephanie to the room across from Ren's. He opened the door for Stephanie allowing her to walk in first. The room was the same size as Ren's, but the walls were red, which was the exact same color of the comforter on the bed. The room was almost identical to Ren's but everything was on the opposite side, and the dressers and nightstand were white. "Hope you like red." Dougie said sarcastically laying Stephanie's guitar case on her bed.

"It's cool." She said putting her bags in front of the bed. "So bellboy do I owe you a tip?" Stephanie joked causing Dougie to let out a chuckle.

He shook his head and put his hands in his pockets. "Nah…today's a freebee."

Stephanie also laughed. "Sweet, so what else is on this floor?"

"Oh well, the room next to yours is the bathroom, and next to the stairs is the closet, you can get extra towels and blankets from there." Dougie said not making eye contact with Stephanie.

"Okay, I think I can remember that." Stephanie said giving Dougie a smile, she turned to her bag and started to unpack.

"Alright then, I'll leave you to unpack." Dougie began walking out of the room.

"Oh wait!" Stephanie yelled running to the door before Dougie made his way down the stairs.

"Yeah?" He asked somewhat surprised.

"Is it okay if I hang some posters?" Stephanie asked biting her lip.

"Yeah sure…need any help?"

"Uh yeah…just let me unpack first. Do you have any tape and a stool?"

Dougie nodded. "Yeah, I'll go get it." He said and he made his way down the stairs. Stephanie walked back to her suitcase and continued to unpack. She heard Ren running over to her room.

"So…you're in a band with an old friend, you can forgive James now, and hey you're living in a house full of very hot guys! Go anybody in mind?" Ren asked leaning against the door frame.

Stephanie began putting clothes away. "Ha…no…I just got here! How could I be thinking about that?"

"Damn." Ren said walking in and sat down on the bed. "I was certain you had a thing for shy, quiet, blond hair, and bluish green eyed guys." Ren said batting her eyes causing Stephanie to laugh.

"I just meant him. For all I know he could have a girlfriend, or read porno." She said hanging a leather jacket up.

Ren laughed. "Well we'll be here for a while, so get to know him! You gotta get over you know who! He was a dick, a total…" Ren was cut off by Stephanie.

"Do we really need to talk about him?!" Stephanie asked loudly with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Steph, I'm just saying, he did break up the band." Ren stated.

*cough*cough*

Stephanie and Ren looked at the door where they found Dougie standing with a role of tape and a stool. Stephanie's threw her last suitcase in the closet. "That was fast." She said closing the closet.

"Uh…well, Tom and his girlfriend were down stairs having a make out session. So it's not fun being down there watching." Stephanie laughed and Ren looked from Stephanie to Dougie.

"Well I'm going to finish unpacking." Ren said getting up and walked back to her room.

"So what posters do you have?" Dougie asked as Stephanie began untying the role of posters.

"A couple, mostly rock posters." Stephanie said spreading them out on the bed.

Dougie leaned the stool against the wall and walked over to the bed. "Well don't show this to Steve! He might steal it!" Dougie said holing up a 21st century breakdown poster. (A.k.a. Green Day)

Stephanie laughed and took the poster and looked at it. "Well I know where this can go!" She said climbing up onto the bed. "Tape please." Dougie ripped four pieces of tape and gave them to her. "There." She said jumping off the bed.

Dougie stood in front of the bed and rubbed his chin like he had a beard. "I think that's a perfect spot." The both laughed and started grabbing random posters, hanging them up in different areas of the room. "Whoa, I have this poster!" Dougie said holding up a Blink 182 poster.

Stephanie walked up behind him. "Hmmm guess great musicians think alike." Dougie smiled and hung up the poster on the back of the door. "Hey Dougie, could you hold the stool? I want to put this poster on the ceiling." The poster was AC DC, black ice. He nodded and set up the stool for her. As she climbed up the stool she noticed it was uneven. Just as she put the last piece of tape on the poster she lost her balance. "Wh…whoa!" Stephanie yelled falling off the stool backwards, but Dougie caught her bridal style. She looked straight into his eyes. "Nice catch."

He smiled. "Thanks." His smile put Stephanie in a trance and they continued to stare at each other.

*cough*cough*

They snapped out of their dreamland and found James in the doorway.

"Hey guys…" James said smiling. Dougie put Stephanie down and they both blushed, but they didn't look at each other. "Could I talk to you Steph?"

"Uh…sure." Stephanie said sitting down on the bed. Dougie began folding the stool.

"I'll go downstairs" Stephanie nodded, once Dougie walked out of her room James closed the door behind him and took a seat next to Stephanie.

"So what's up?" Stephanie said casually.

James looked sheepish but began to speak. "So now that you know why I didn't answer you..are we cool?"

Stephanie thought to herself and smiled at James. "Yeah…five months is way too long for me to ignore one of my best buds!" She said swinging her arm around James's neck making him laugh.

"Thanks Steph, I was beginning to miss you too much!" He said between laughs.

Stephanie also laughed. "So how'd you get the band back together?" She said removing her arm from James's neck.

"Well Steve wanted to be in a band again, Dave missed making music and was tired of modeling, and Danny missed the band."

Stephanie nodded and got up and walked to her Son of Dork poster and pointed to Chris. "So…Chris didn't want to come back?" James dropped his head. "Wait the guys said 'ex'." Stephanie walked back to James.

"Yeah, well, she cheated on me with…Chris." A tear rolled down his face.

"Oh my god, James, I'm so sorry." She said sitting back on the bed and hugged him.

He hugged her back. "It's okay…besides she wouldn't let me talk to you!" Stephanie gave him a small smile. "What about you? What happened with your band?"

Stephanie looked down and walked to the window and looked out. "Sorry James, but I don't want to talk about that."

James nodded and walked over to her. "It's okay, I understand." He rubbed her back like he always did when she was upset. "Anyway, we're going to have practice tomorrow at our place, bright and early. You should get to bed." Stephanie nodded and hugged James. "Night Steph." James said and he closed the door behind him.

Once she knew James was downstairs she stood there for a while and a couple tears trickled down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry I lied to you James, I wish I could tell you about my heart."
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 pm

So…you're in a band with an old friend, you can forgive James now, and hey you're living in a house full of very hot guys! Go anybody in mind?" Ren asked leaning against the door frame.

I love Ren! Haha ! Very Happy

And Dougie is sooo cute! ♥️

GREEN DAY POSTER? HELL YES! I love you ♥️

Thanks for the update! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 pm

hahaha Ren is one of my best friends in real life. she read this and she was like dang u got my personality pefect!! lol

and dougie's always cute!!!

Green Day, hell to the yes!!!! XD
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

The Replacement [15+] Empty The Replacement Chapter 4

Post by Daugie Poynter Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:01 am

Chapter 4

Stephanie slowly opened her eyes to the sunlight that was coming directly across the room from the window. She got up and looked at her phone which read 9:45. She signed and walked to one of the dressers and pulled out a pair of light blue skinny jeans with studs on the back pockets, she also pulled out a black tank top that had AC DC written in red. She put the tank top over a black long sleeve scoop neck shirt which showed off her cleavage. She wore the same belt as yesterday with her trademark skull and crossbones belt buckle, a pair of studded hoops, a silver chain that had a rhinestone letter 'S' and a silver heart, she put on her studded leather bracelet on her right wrist and a had plane silver band on bother middle fingers and thumbs. She walked over to her closet and slipped on her black high tops that were splattered with paint. She walked to the bathroom and did her make-up and hair, tying half her hair in a ponytail and brushed her teeth. Before she went downstairs she grabbed her jean jacket and her gigantic guitar case.

"Hey Steph, need a ride to James's?" Tom asked as she made her way downstairs.

"Sure, thanks, but have you seen Ren?" She asked stepping off the last step.

"Oh, I don't think she's going with you. When you went to bed she decided to hang with Harry and Danny. She didn't get to bed until 3." Tom explained twirling his keys around his finger. Stephanie nodded as a response. Tom noticed Dougie coming down the stairs. "Boy you know if you don't want to go to James's alone, I'm sure Dougie would go with you."

"Wait, what?" Dougie said stepping off the last step and stood next to Steph.

"That'd be cool, but only if you want to go." Stephanie said facing Dougie.

He looked past Stephanie to Tom who was nodding. Stephanie noticed and she turned to Tom, but he stopped before she saw. "Sure, I didn't have anything planned.' Tom gave hive 2 thumbs up when Stephanie faced Dougie again.

"Alrighty then, let's hit the road. Don't wanna be late on your first day now do ya Steph?" Tom said leading them to the garage when he kept his blue mini cooper.

The car ride was short, but with nobody talking it seemed like an hour until they got to James's place. Stephanie and Dougie got out and waved goodbye to Tom, and walked up to the door. Before Stephanie knocked, the door swung open.

"About time mate! We were beginning to think you weren't going to show!" Dave said holding his black guitar.

"Nah…I'm not that mean." Stephanie said causing Dave to laugh.

Dave led Stephanie and Dougie downstairs which looked like a gigantic recording room.

Dougie whistled. "Nice place mate."

"Yeah, James did a little redecorating." Dave said slipping his guitar strap on.

"A little! It looks nothing like how it used to!" Stephanie said as she put her guitar case down.

James was sitting on the ground tuning his guitar while Steve was leaning against the wall strumming his bass, and Danny was lightly beating the drums.

"Damn Steph! What the hell do you have in there?" James asked looking up from his guitar.

"My guitars…." Stephanie said with a confused look.

"How many?!" Steve asked with bug eyes.

"Just three." Dougie answered for her laughing their reactions.

"What? I couldn't decide which guitar I wanted to bring, so I brought three." Stephanie explained.

James laughed. "Alright, well pick one to play." Stephanie sighed and opened the case, there were three levels there was a cherry red Gibson SG on the top level, a Gibson Robot Les Paul in purple metallic on the second level, and on the bottom level there was a Heavy Vanquisher in arctic zebra. Stephanie pulled each guitar out.

"Hey Doug!" Stephanie yelled o Dougie who was in the mini kitchen drinking a red bull.

He looked up. "Yeah?"

Stephanie held the guitars. "Which one should I use?"

Dougie rolled his eyes. "Oh definitely the zebra!" He said in a gay voice. Stephanie couldn't help but laugh. "No but seriously, that guitar is pretty wicked."

Stephanie gave Dougie a smile. "Thanks Dougie." She said as she started to set up her guitar.

James walked up to Dougie and sat next to him on one of the bar stools. "Way to go Doug! Keep this up and she'll definitely go on a date with you."

Dougie almost spit his drink out. "What? I only just started hanging with her!" James laughed and pat Dougie on the back.

"Trust me mate, I've known Steph for a while. I'll tell you if she doesn't like you, but so far…" James looked over at Steph who slipped on her guitar and began tuning. "She thinks you're cool."

Dougie looked at Steph and smiled. "She's not so bad herself."

James smiled. "Yeah, don't we all know that, anyway I better bet back up there." James walked up to the lead microphone, on his right; Dave was waiting for his cue. Steve and Stephanie were on James left side, Danny was behind the drum set waiting for the lead guitar to start.

Stephanie began strumming the guitar to the opening of Ticket Outta Loserville and soon James and the rest of the band began to play, but Dougie wasn't paying attention to the words. He was amazed at how well Stephanie played. She's as good as Danny, maybe even better…The band soon started to play Boy Band, and after that Eddie's Song. He continued to watch Stephanie as her fingers danced across the strings. Who the hell taught her how to play? She's amazing!

"…Dougie?" Stephanie's face was inches away from Dougie's. "You okay Doug?"

Dougie looked confused and rubbed his head. "Uh…yeah, just thinking of something."

"Or thinking of someone." Dave said in a sing son tone.

Stephanie turned to Dave, as she did her guitar swung with her and almost hit Dougie in the face, but he ducked. "Huh?"

Danny and Steve covered Dane's mouth and James stared at them. "Nothing!" Steve and Danny said together.

Stephanie shook her head and smiled. "You guys are dorks."

"Well it's in the name." Steve said as he removed his hands from Dave's mouth.

Stephanie laughed. "Oh yeah…I forgot about that dead giveaway." Stephanie turned to James. "So, what now?"

"Well now we go to Fletch's and give him this recording." James said pulling a CD out of the sound system. "But you can go back to the house and chill."

Stephanie nodded and began putting her guitar away. "Sounds cool with me, same time tomorrow?" She asked zipping her guitar case closed.

James nodded. "Why don't I give you guys a ride back to the house?" Stephanie and Dougie shrugged and followed James to his car.

Once they were back Stephanie waved James goodbye and followed Dougie into the house. Stephanie ran upstairs and put her guitar and jacket away. "Hello?" Dougie called up the stairs. Stephanie came down the stairs. "Guess nobodies home."

Stephanie shrugged. "That's fine by me." She walked into the family room and Dougie followed.

"Wanna watch movie?" Dougie suggest just as Stephanie sat down on the couch.

"Sure, but I get to pick!" Stephanie said jumping off the couch.

"Alright, but no Back to the Future movies, I see those movies every week!" Dougie complained walking into the kitchen.

Stephanie laughed and walked over to the DVD collection. "Darn, I haven't seen that in ages!"

Dougie laughed in the kitchen. He returned to the family room with a bowl of popcorn and found Stephanie with her arms crossed holding the DVD in her hand staring at the DVD player…which was above the plasma T.V. "You okay?" He said walking up to the T.V.

Stephanie dropped her head. "I can't reach the stupid DVD player…stupid vertically challenged jeans!" Dougie burst out laughing. "Hey, hey, hey! Not cool!" She said punching him in his arm.

He managed to stop laughing and handed her the popcorn and he took the DVD and put it in the player. "So what are we watching Shorty?" He asked taking a seat on the couch.

Stephanie glared at him and shoved the bowl of popcorn into Dougie's stomach making him grunt. "Karate Kid." She said taking a seat next to him crossing her arms.

He smiled at her reaction. "Cool with me."

Half the movie was over and Dougie was getting bored. He looked down at the bowl of popcorn that was half empty. He picked a piece up and threw it at the T.V.

Stephanie glanced at Dougie but continued watching the movie. Dougie really liked Stephanie's cute reactions so he wanted her to react again. Dougie grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it at the T.V. Stephanie sighed and tried to hold back her smile. Dougie noticed this and wanted to make her smile.

He took two pieced of popcorn and shoved them into his nose. "Hey Steph, like my new style?"

Once Stephanie looked at Dougie she burst out laughing. "Oh my god Dougie, you're so weird!"

"I'll take that as a compliment." He said pulling the popcorn out, but he stopped when he pulled the last one out and heard a crunching noise coming from his nose. "Uh-oh." Dougie was looking at the piece of popcorn that was missing it's other half.

Stephanie slowly stopped laughing. "What?" She looked down at the piece of popcorn and back at Dougie's nose. "Oh my god! Dougie it's still in your nose!"

"Oh shit!" He tried blowing it out of his nose but nothing happened.

"Ew…gross!" Stephanie said. "Come with me." She grabbed Dougie's hand pulling him upstairs.

Dougie began blushing. She's holding my hand…wait why am I getting nervous?

She pulled Dougie into her room and over to her vanity mirror on her dresser. She picked up a pair of tweezers and turned to Dougie.

Dougie's eyes widened and looked at the tweezers.

Dougie's eyes widened and looked at the tweezers. "Are you seriously going to shove that up my nose?" He asked backing towards the bed.

"Yes, now hold still!" She said putting the tweezers up to his face. Dougie panicked and stumbled backwards onto the bed pulling Stephanie with him. Once Dougie noticed what he did, he blushed madly, because Stephanie was sitting on top of Dougie's chest and he was begging himself not to have a boner. "Was that really necessary?" Stephanie asked getting ready to pull the popcorn out of his nose.

"Wait Steph, I don't think this is a good idea." Dougie yelled grabbing her wrist.

They both heard steps at the door. "Hey guys we brought Chinese ho-whoa! Sorry mate!" Danny said closing the bedroom door closed.

"Whoa Danny, this isn't what it looks like!" Dougie yelled letting go of Stephanie's wrist allowing her to grab the popcorn and pull it out of his nose. "Oh fuck!" He yelled putting his hands up to his face as if it was broken.

"Yeah whatever you say mate!" Danny said outside the door. "Hey you guys whatever you do, don't come up here! Steph and Doug are getting their freak on!" He yelled as he made his way down the stairs.

"Hey I got it!" Stephanie said getting off Dougie and throwing the popcorn in the trash. She made her way to the bathroom to wash her tweezers.

Dougie slowly sat up blushing and rubbing his nose. "Damn Steph, I think you pulled a nose hair out!"

"Sorry!" Stephanie yelled from the bathroom.

Dougie began looking around the room at all the posters, but a book caught his attention. It was sitting underneath her nightstand.

"Is it bleeding?" Stephanie asked walking back into the room whipping the tweezers with a washcloth. "….what are you reading?"

Dougie was sitting on the bed reading through a black journal with skull and crossbones covering it. "Just this book…" He continued to look through as Stephanie stared at him in shock.

"Your lyrics are amazing! Why don't you ever sing?" He asked finally looking up at Stephanie. "What?"

She snatched the book out of his hands. "Hello?! Personal Privacy!"

Dougie was still holding his hands as if he was still reading. "I wasn't quite finished; I was still reading 'Lucky'."

"Well good! Those songs were only used for my old band. I wrote them for Travis and Zack to sing."

"Well can I finish reading it? Or will you sing it for me?" he asked putting his hands down and smiling at her.

Stephanie glared at him. "Neither."

"Damn, well your other songs were good." Stephanie froze.

"Which ones?" She asked putting her book in the top drawer of the dresser, and took a seat next to Dougie.

"Well…let's see." He said getting up and taking the book out of the drawer. "Oh nice underwear by the way." He said calmly causing Stephanie to glare and blush at the same time.

"Dougie give it back!" She said walking up to him, but he lifted the book above her his head so she couldn't reach. "Nope! Let's see…I liked 'Gives You Hell', 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, oh and 'Pretend to be Nice'." He continued flipping through the journal to an unfinished song. "Hey you didn't finish this one." He said lowering the book to get a better view of it, but Stephanie grabbed the book.

"Yeah well, I got a bit distracted." She said taking a seat back on the bed putting the book underneath her butt.

"You know, I could help you finish it, if you want?" Dougie said sitting down next to her.

Stephanie looked up at him. "Really?" She asked with a surprised look.

"Yeah, but I'll have to see the first couple lines in the book." He said holding a hand for the book. She sighed and put the book in his hand. He began reading the lyrics out. "You could say everything's no good, 'cause you'd just say what everyone else would." He stopped to think and he grabbed a pen off the nightstand and scribbled something down. "You could say that the sky is blue, 'cause I wonder who would ever not believe you."

"Damn, that was fast." Stephanie said taking the book so she could take a look.

Dougie smiled. "Well you had a good start, and I just so happen to write lyrics too. So, why'd you stop?" Stephanie dropped her head. "Sorry, I just put my nose where I doesn't belong."

Stephanie shook her head. "No, it's time I told someone else besides Ren. When I began working on this song, it was around the time I told the band about my heart condition, of course they rejected me. They said they didn't want a guitarist in the band who could just fall over dead any day.

Dougie looked shocked. "What idiots! You're amazing at playing guitar, and I'm not just saying that. Chris had trouble playing the songs James wrote, but you played it without any errors. Stephanie smiled and a few tears rolled down her face. Dougie wiped them away. "What else happened?"

"Travis and I were also dating at the time. When I told him about my heart condition, he…broke up with me." Dougie looked hurt. "He told me that he didn't want to be in love with a 'soon to be dead girl'." More tears rolled down her face and Dougie continued to wipe them away. "He's even the one who broke the band up. He told them there was no chance I'd live long."

Dougie jumped up off the bed. "What a complete asshole! He doesn't deserve you! You're way too good for him." He kept going on and on about how Travis was a terrible guy as he paced around the room, when he finally looked at Stephanie she was just staring at him with more tears. He sat back down on the bed and pulled into a hug. "I'm sorry Steph, it's just…I don't know, just this Travis guy really bugs me." Stephanie buried her face into his shoulder. "Sorry, but he's a jackass." That was the last thing he said and finally giggled.

"Yeah…I know, don't know what I saw in him." She looked up at Dougie. "Thanks for listening."

He smiled at her. "Anytime, just come to me if you want to talk about anything else that's on your mind." Stephanie nodded and there was a knock on the door.

Stephanie wiped her tears away and got up and opened the door to find Harry. "Hey are you guys done jacking off? 'Cause your food is getting cold and Danny's still hungry, he'll eat it for you."

Dougie jumped off the bed and chased Harry down the stairs. "We weren't jacking off!" Stephanie slowly followed them laughing the whole way.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:15 am

Awwww that was so awesome! Hahaha Dougie and his popcorn -in-nose issues... XD

Poor thing, idk how Steph would have reacted if he had had a boner! Embarassed

Ahh so cute together ♥️ I love Steph's style also! ^o^

Thanks for this chapter! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:13 am

HannaWestwood wrote:Poor thing, idk how Steph would have reacted if he had had a boner! Embarassed

i really should have put something like that to happen!!! lol!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

The Replacement [15+] Empty The Replacement Chapter 5

Post by Daugie Poynter Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:14 am

Chapter 5

After dinner, Ren and Stephanie decided they needed girl time. They were both in Ren's room painting their nails, Ren's was a dark purple, and Stephanie's was a ruby red.

"Sorry I didn't go with you to James's house." Ren said as she painted her last nail.

Stephanie shrugged. "Nah, it's cool, we only played three songs, and knowing how much you love rock music, you'd have a headache."

Ren dropped her jaw. "How rude!" Stephanie laughed at Ren's imitation of Stephanie from Full House. "I would not!" Stephanie closed the nail polish and nodded.

"Yes you would! You only listen to Rap, R&B, and pop music. You even perform that kind of music so I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have fun."

Ren thought to herself and nodded. "Yeah you're probably right, but anyway…did you have a fun day with Dougie?" Stephanie rolled her eyes and got up to put the nail polish on Ren's dresser.

"We just watched a movie when we got back."

"That's not what I heard." Ren said in a sing song ton and got up and jumped on her bed. "Danny said you were on top!"

Stephanie blushed like crazy. "I'm guessing he failed to mention we had clothes on, and I was pulling popcorn out of Dougie's nose?!" Ren gave Stephanie a confused look.

"Hmmm…I guess you're right. So what were you guys doing then?"

Stephanie sat down on the bed next to Ren. "What, besides pulling popcorn from Doug's nose?" Ren nodded. "We just talked; he found my lyrics and wanted to know what happened to the band."

Ren nodded but stopped and stared at Stephanie with bug eyes. "You didn't tell him the truth about your heart did you?"

Stephanie shook her head. "Only about the band break-up." Stephanie tucked some hair behind her ear. "I just felt like I could trust him." Ren nodded and smiled.

"That'd be the first step for falling for a guy!" Stephanie glared at Ren. Before Stephanie could say anything, there was a heavy knocking on the door. Ren put a finger up to Stephanie. "Hold that thought." Stephanie continued to glare at Ren as she answered the door. "Oh, hey Harry, what's up?"

Harry pulled a box from behind his back. "Care to join us boys to a game of twister?"

Ren's face lit up. "Hell yeah! You comin' Steph?" Stephanie jumped off the bed.

"Uh yes! Let's go!" The both laughed at Stephanie's reaction and went downstairs. Once the three of them were downstairs, Harry and Ren immediately set the game up.

"Hey guys get in here!" Harry yelled to the other three boys who were in the kitchen.

"Harry what are you doing?" Tom asked leaning against the wall as Dougie and Danny sat on the couch.

"Well we're playing twister." Harry said making "we're" louder than the rest of the sentence. He walked over to Tom and handed him the spinner, Tom rolled his eyes and smiled.

Danny got off the couch and stretched. "Well I'm pretty sure I know who's gonna win." He said walking over the twister mat.

Dougie coughed and Danny turned to him. "Sorry, I had some bullshit stuck in my throat." Danny glared at Dougie, but everyone laughed.

"Alright guys, let's play!" Harry yelled getting excited.

An hour into the game and Dougie and Ren were out. On the mat, Danny was positioned in a bridge, Harry was crouching but his arms were wrapped around his legs, and Stephanie was still standing with both feet on green.

"How the hell does she only get spins that land on feet!" Danny yelled beginning to get light headed.

"Well I guess the spinner just likes her." Tom said spinning the spinner on the board. "Or not…Steph, right foot red."

Stephanie looked at the mat; the only way she could keep her left foot on green and put her right foot on red was to do a split…under Danny. "Okay Danny, don't get any ideas." She began to slide underneath Danny and everybody started laughing, Danny didn't know what Stephanie was going to do so his eyes widened.

"Oh relax Danny; she's just doing a split!" Ren stated and Danny calmed down.

"Oh wait, I want to see!" Danny said wiggling around, trying to see Stephanie.

"Whoa calm down Danny! I really don't want my head coming in contacts with your ass." Stephanie said covering her head and everybody laughed again.

"Alright Harry, left foot blue." Tom managed to say between laughs. Just as Harry put his foot down, his arms gave out and he fell on Danny, causing him to fall on Stephanie. Tom, Dougie, and Ren couldn't help but burst out in a fit of laughter.

"Harry, don't cricket players have strong arms?" Danny said still sitting on Stephanie's back, and Harry was sitting in front of Danny.

"It's just rotten luck." He said shrugging.

"Ahem!"

Harry and Danny looked at Stephanie. "Oh…sorry Steph." Danny said getting up and pulling Steph up too. Stephanie rubbed her back as she got up.

"Alright boys, I have rehearsals tomorrow morning so I better get to bed."

"Well then goodnight Miss. David." Danny said kissing her hand and causing her to give off a slight blush.

"Alright Danny, could we try not to make Steph have any nightmares of you." Tom said pushing Stephanie to the stairs with Ren following. "Night Steph, night Ren."

"Night Tom!" They said together. "Night Harry, night popcorn nose!" Stephanie yelled going up the stairs.

"Popcorn nose?"Harry asked turning to Dougie.

"Long story." Dougie said real fast, and then he turned his attention to Danny and frowned. "What was that about?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" Danny asked sitting on the couch.

"I mean, I thought you weren't interested in Steph." He answered back with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Well she's still hot, besides why should it bother you? You never said you liked her, and besides, didn't Frankie break up with you three weeks ago?" Danny asked back with a hint of annoyance. Dougie glared at him but left the room and went upstairs.

"Really Danny, did you have to be so harsh?" Harry asked with a guilty look.

"I guess not, but if he really wants this girl then he's gonna have to act like it in front of her." Danny explained causing Tom and Harry to look at each other.

"What do you mean?" Tom asked sitting next to Danny. He sighed and slouched over making the boys move closer.

"Ren told me that lots of guys ask Steph out, but she always turns them down because she's afraid they'll turn out like Travis." He said in a whisper.

"Oooh, so she's still in love with this Travis guy?" Harry asked quietly and Danny shrugged.

"What's this guy's name again?" Tom asked.

Danny thought to himself. "Oh, it's Travis Fletcher." Then Danny thought to himself again. "Hey…wait a minute." He turned to Tom who was nearly on the floor.

"Do you know him?" Harry asked helping Tom to regain balance.

"Yeah, he's my cousin, I remember him calling me one day about how much he loved this girl, but…he said she was going to die soon." Harry and Danny looked at each other.

"When did you talk to him?" Danny asked gulping.

"Uh…four months ago, but she got a heart transplant right? So she'll b e fine." Tom explained.

"I guess…" Harry said.

"Come on guys, let's go to bed." Tom said heading to the stairs.

The next morning Stephanie got dressed and woke up Ren. They were both going to James's today and later they were planning on having the band come back to the mansion. Once they were both ready, Stephanie grabbed her guitar case and they walked to James's house. It was 9:45 when they got there, which meant the boys were still asleep.

"You got the surprise present?" Stephanie asked Ren who nodded as a response. "Alright let me pick the lock." It only took her about 10 seconds to pick the lock, and then the girls were in.

"Nice place." Ren said as Stephanie led her to the family room.

"Ready?" Stephanie asked pulling a horn out of her purse. Ren nodded with a grin and pulled out her horn too. "1…2…3!!" They let the horns blow so loud that they couldn't even hear the boys running to the landing that looked over the family room. All four boys were only in their boxers except…Steve who happened to be naked. "Ahaha oh my god!" Stephanie said laughing her head off. Steve hid behind Danny as Danny laughed at him.

"Oh wow." Ren said covering her mouth, Dave and James started laughing too.

Steve poked his head over Danny's shoulder. "What are you doing here anyway?" He said with an embarrassed look.

"Uh, hello, new guitarist? I play for your band now and we have rehearsals!" Stephanie said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah!" Steve said lightly hitting himself in the head. "Why are you here so early?" James finally asked.

"Ren and I wanted to pull a prank, so we decided to pull a prank on you guys!" Stephanie said smiling.

"Gee thanks, we feel the love!" Dave said rolling his eyes.

"So are you guys coming or do I have to drag you guys?" Stephanie said taking a step forward causing Steve to widen his eyes.

"Noo!" He yelled running into his room to get dressed.

"We'll be down in a minute." Danny said as Dave and James went to go change.

"'Kay we'll be in the basement!" Stephanie said and he nodded as he went to his room tool. Stephanie turned to Ren. "You okay?" Ren slowly removed her hand from her mouth.

"His…it's…so big…" Stephanie laughed and pushed Ren to the basement.

"Yup it sure is Ren, now let's go downstairs." She said in a motherly tone but continued to laugh.

Today the band rehearsed Murdered in the Mosh, We're Not Alone, and Sick. Again, Stephanie made no errors, she sounded like she played in the band forever! Stephanie was extremely happy with the band she was now playing with, and she never wants to leave. As they began putting their instruments away, Ren spoke up.

"So do you guys want to come over?" The boys looked at each other and shrugged. "Yeah sounds cool, I haven't been with my best friend in ages!" James said putting his arm around Stephanie's neck.

"Yeah, I was beginning to miss my bff too!" Stephanie said in a baby tone causing James to laugh.

"Well let's go! It's not every day we can but the shit out of McFly!" James and Stephanie laughed at Dave.

"Race you guys to the car!" Stephanie yelled running up the stairs with Ren following her.

"Hey not fair!" James said chasing them up the stairs with the guys behind him.

The girls won, and they were waiting gin the garage. "Damn took you guys long enough!" Ren yelled making Stephanie laugh.

"Alright we get, we're slow." Danny said tossing his keys between his hands. "No let's go!" They all followed him to a black hummer.

"Whoa, London has hummers?" Ren said but before anybody answered, Stephanie pulled her into the hummer. Surprisingly the quiet boys drive fast, because Danny was driving g like a maniac, but that was just because they were all singing to Witchdoctor by Toonage. Once they got to the house, Rockin' Robin by McFly was blasting from the radio. "I love this song!" Ren yelled as Danny parked the car. Everybody got out of the car and walked up the house. When Stephanie opened the front door, Ren was still singing the song. "Wise old owl, big black crow, flapping their wings saying go bird go, Rockin' Rob!" Ren was singing loudly not caring if she was out of tune causing the group to laugh. Ren stopped singing when she found McFly staring at her with confused looks as she entered the family room. "Oh sorry!" Ren said smiling.

Tom began laughing. "It's okay, we like that song too." Tom said from the white armchair.

"Yeah we know." The girls said together. "So what are you guys up to?" Steph asked.

"Nothin' really, planning on bumming around all day." Harry said from the couch facing the T.V.

"Nice! I'm joining!" Dave yelled and he high fived Harry. He squeezed between Harry and Danny (J) on the couch causing the boys to laugh.

Stephanie looked at James and Ren. "Boring!" the three yelled causing all the bums to jump besides Danny (H) and Steve. "Let's play a game!" Steve suggested. "Yeah I agree, but no twister." Danny (H) piped in. None of the bums said a thing. Ren and Steph looked at one another and smile. They both pulled their horns out again and blew them.

"Aaaah!" Tom yelled since he was closets to the girls. Ren grabbed the remote from Danny (J) and turned the T.V. off.

"Hey!" They all yelled.

"We're playing truth or dare, now get your asses on the ground and make a circle!" Ren yelled making the boys look at each other. Ren blew the horn rapidly and yelled "Now!" over and over again until the boys got in a circle.

"I'll go first!" Steve said while taking a seat between Danny (H) and James. "Tom, truth or dare?" Tom thought for a minute. "Truth."

"Are you gonna ask your girlfriend to marry you?" Tom thought to himself and shrugged. "Not sure mate. James truth or dare?"

"Dare!" James yelled proudly.

"Okay…do your best Hannah Montana impression!" James jumped up and pretended he had a microphone in his hand and made his voice really high pitch and sang a couple lyrics from Both Worlds. Everybody burst out laughing.

"Danny (J), truth or dare?" James asked sitting back down. "Dare." He answered calmly.

"Uh-oh, this could be bad." Stephanie said causing Steve and Tom to laugh.

"I dare you to lick Dave's foot!"

"That's not bad." Danny said while Dave took his right shoe off.

"Take a whiff mate!" Dave said sticking his foot in Danny's face. Danny's eyes widened and he grabbed is nose. "Oh damn!" He yelled but he finally licked his foot, he looked like he was going to vomit after it, and everybody laughed at his reaction. "Ewww my foot is covered in Danny Jones saliva!" Dave yelled and everybody laughed harder. "Alright, Dave truth or dare." Danny finally asked after recuperating.

"Truth."

"LAME!" Anyway, is it true you get your nails done at the salon?" Dave couldn't help but laugh and he nodded.

"Ren, truth or dare?"

"I'm not licking anybody's foot so truth." Ren answered quickly.

"Haha, okay what did you think of Steve's little show this morning?" Ren's eyes were like bug eyes and Stephanie burst out laughing.

"What show?" Harry asked with a confused look.

Stephanie pointed to Steve. "Naked." She said between laughing, and soon McFly joined into the laughter.

"Ren we're waiting!" Dave said with a smile.

Ren covered her face. "Big ass dick!" Stephanie couldn't help but fall over laughing and everybody laughed too. "Hey okay now let's calm down, Mr. Giggles, truth or dare?" Dougie looked up with a confused look. "Yes, you Mr. Giggles."

He let out a laugh. "Dare."

"Let's see…" Before Ren gave him a dare, Tom whispered something into her ear and she smiled. "I dare you to spend the whole day tomorrow giving my good friend here a tour of London." She said slapping Steph on her back causing Steph to look at her shocked.

"Done." Stephanie looked at Dougie and he gave her a smirk, and she suddenly became nervous for tomorrow
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:06 pm

"Well we're playing twister." Harry said making "we're" louder than the rest of the sentence. He walked over to Tom and handed him the spinner, Tom rolled his eyes and smiled.

Danny got off the couch and stretched. "Well I'm pretty sure I know who's gonna win." He said walking over the twister mat.

Dougie coughed and Danny turned to him. "Sorry, I had some bullshit stuck in my throat." Danny glared at Dougie, but everyone laughed.

Loved that!! Haha Very Happy

Ahhh Steph and Dougie are going to tour in London... Things are going to get better, yeaah Very Happy

Thanks for the update! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:47 am

Again no problem Smile
I'm glad u like this!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

The Replacement [15+] Empty The Replacement Chapter 6

Post by Daugie Poynter Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:59 am

Chapter 6

The next day, Ren busted into Stephanie's room and jumped on her bed. "Get up foo; you have a dour date with Dougie!" She yelled in a Mr. T voice, jumping up and down on the bed causing Stephanie to wake up.

"It's not a date!" She yelled pushing Ren off the bed causing a loud thump which made Danny come upstairs.

"You guys okay?" He asked as Stephanie pulled the covers over her head.

"No! She won't get up and get ready for her date!" Ren yelled jumping back onto the bed. Danny crossed his arms across his chest and smirked.

"Oh, hey Doug…" He said causing Stephanie to jump out of bed and run into the walk in closet and slam the door shut behind her.

"Oh, nice one." Ren said high fiving Danny and he smiled. They both walked over to the closet door and Danny lead against it.

"So Steph, what are you gonna wear for your date?" He asked smirking to Ren, making her laugh.

"It's not a date! It's a tour of London!" She yelled from the closet making them laugh.

"Whatever you say Steph!" He yelled back, still laughing as he took a step away from the door allowing Stephanie to come out. Once she did though, Danny dropped his jaw.

"What?" Stephanie asked with a confused look. She was wearing a long sleeve black shirt with her studded belt buckled over the top loosely around her waist. She had a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a pair of black boots to match. For accessories, she wore a black knit beanie that showed off her brown and blond streaked wavy lock. "Do you think it's too much?" She asked looking down at herself.

"No! It's perfect!" Ren said pulling Stephanie to her jewelry box. "Finish getting ready, Danny and I'll go check on Dougie." Ren said grabbing Danny, who was still I shock, and dragged him out the door making Stephanie laugh. She slipped on some silver rings; one of the rings was wings that wrapped around her middle finger on her left hand. She slipped on her black leather studded bracelet and began applying a good amount of eyeliner and mascara which made her hazel eyes pop, and she added a small amount of foundation, making her skin glow. When she was satisfied with what she saw in the mirror, she grabbed her leather motto jacket and brushed her teeth. Just as she made her way down the stairs she stopped and felt her heart beating rapidly. 'Oh no…oh wait…' She felt her hands that were a tiny bit sweaty. 'I'm just nervous…man that was close…wait…why am I nervous?'

"Dougie, you look fine." Tom said to Dougie who was messing with his hair. He was wearing a brown button down shirt with gray jeans and white sneakers.

"Stop messin' with your hair mate! You'll be fine." Danny said hitting Dougie's hand causing him to drop it to his side.

"What if she gets bored?" Dougie asked panicking a little. Ren sighed and handed Dougie his coat.

"She won't…trust me, she doesn't get bored easily." Dougie took the coat and slipped in ton. As Stephanie made her way down the stairs, all the boys turned their attention to Steph.

"Wow." Harry said looking at Stephanie than back to Dougie. "Good luck mate." Dougie just nodded but he continued to look at Stephanie.

"What's everybody looking at?" Stephanie asked making the boys look away, and Dougie had a slight blush on his face making Ren laugh.

"Alright you crazy kids," Tom began to say as he pushed Dougie and Stephanie to the door, which Danny had opened for them. "Don't get into too much trouble." He said as Danny closed the door behind them.

"I think they want us out of the house." Stephanie said making Dougie chuckle and he lead her to his car, which was a 2008 Ashton Martin DBS 2-door coupe.

"They must be planning a party, and us kids aren't allowed." Dougie said opening the door for her and leaned on it.

"Well damn, looks like we'll need to have more fun than them." Stephanie said getting in the car.

"I guess, by the way you look really nice." Dougie said smiling at her and she smiled back.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." He smiled again and he closed the door and walked around the car and got in. the drive was about 20 minutes. Once they got to a parking lot both of them knew it was going to be packed. They both got out and began walking up a side walk that leads to the main area of London.

"You know, we'll probably be stopped like a billion times by fans." Dougie said as he squeezed between two people that pasted him.

"Maybe you, but not me." She said, but as soon as she said that a group of girls about 12 ran up to her.

"Oh my gosh, you're Stephanie David that used to be in Time Machine! You're my idol; can I have your autograph?" One of the girls asked her. Stephanie looked at Dougie and gave him a surprised look which made him laugh.

"Uh…sure, who should I make this out to?" Stephanie asked taking the girl's pen and notebook.

"Elizabeth." The girl answered smiling.

"There you go Elizabeth." Stephanie said giving the pen and notebook back to the girl.

"Thank you!" She said running off with the other girls.

"What? Didn't think you had any fans in London?" He asked her making her roll her eyes.

"Not really." She said as they began walking towards Big Ben.

Yeah, that's what the guys and I thought when were in the states. Turns out we had a lot of fans."

"Oh please, lots of girls think you guys are amazing. 'Oh my god, I love Danny!' 'Tom is the best!'" She said mimicking fans which made Dougie laugh.

"What, I don't have any fans?" He asked jokingly.

"Oh please, don't get me started about your fans." Stephanie said rolling her eyes, he continued to laugh. "Oh, do you think we could get a picture of Big Ben?" Stephanie asked as Big Ben came into view.

"Yeah sure." He said stopping.

"I only have my camera phone." She said taking it out of her pocket.

"That should be fine." He said taking the phone and put his left arm around her shoulders. "Say cheese!" He said in an alien tone making Stephanie giggle once he took the picture.

"Hey, I wasn't ready!" She managed to say and he shrugged giving her phone back to her and she looked at the picture. The picture was a close up of them, Stephanie giggling and Dougie sticking his tongue out and looking cross eyed, Big Ben was in the background. She began laughed and Dougie smiled. "This is the best picture I've seen!" She said putting her phone in her pocket. "So Mr. Poynter, where to next?" She asked as they began walking again.

"Not sure. Once I start to figure out where we are I can start the tour." He said making Stephanie laugh again.

"Not the best tour guide are you?"

"Nah." He said shrugging, but he soon figured out where they were and showed Stephanie a couple places where the band performed. He even showed her where the zoo and park were and got stopped by lots of fans. Every place they went, Dougie had a hilarious story he told Stephanie, and they would always make her laugh which Dougie liked.

"So, this is where Danny tried to catch a squirrel, but sadly for him, we scared the squirrel off." Stephanie laughed again but stopped when she heard a noise come from Dougie's stomach, Dougie grabbed his stomach and made an embarrassed look which made Stephanie let out a laugh.

"Hungry?" Stephanie asked and he nodded. "Alright, let's get something to eat."

"Sweet!" Dougie said and they began walking to a burger joint. Once they got there, they were seated immediately. "Hope you like burgers." Dougie said taking off his coat, and so did Stephanie.

"Are you kidding? I love burgers; I used to have burgers every summer in Ocean city." Dougie laughed.

"So, what was your life like before you went and got famous?"

"Boring, ordinary, pretty much like every other normal kid. I lived with a mother, siblings, and a bipolar father." Dougie widened his eyes.

"Whoa…bipolar father? Um…last time I checked, that's not normal." Stephanie shrugged.

"I guess what about you?" She asked trying to change the subject.

"Well, I had a normal life." He said making normal stand out then most of the sentence. "Parents and a little sister."

"Lucky ordinary boy, I had to grow up in a house with three older brothers." Stephanie said making Dougie laugh, soon the waiter came and took their orders and their food came out. "So, since you know about my unlucky relationship, how's yours?" Stephanie asked taking a sip of her soda.

Dougie shrugged. "Unlucky, I guess, my ex broke up with me."

"Oh, well…that usually ends a conversation." Stephanie said feeling stupid, but he just shrugged.

"Nah, it's cool, if she didn't break up with me, I was gonna break up with her."

"Why?"

"Well, she cheated on me." Dougie said sounding a little sad.

"What? Well if she can't stay with a guy like you and has to go after another guy, then she's not right for you." Dougie cocked his eyebrow and gave her a smirk.

"And what kind of guy am I?" He asked leaning on the table.

"Well…you're nice, and caring, and…" Stephanie stopped herself before she finished her sentence. Dougie knew that and he cocked his eyebrow again.

"And?"

"Your check." The waiter said snapping both their attentions. 'Man, saved by the…waiter?' Stephanie thought to herself. Just as she began pulling money out, Dougie stopped her.

"I got it." He said handing the money to the waiter.

"Thank you sir." The waiter said walking away.

"Yeah, thanks." Stephanie said as they both got up and put their coats on.

"Come on, one more thing to show you." Dougie said grabbing Stephanie's hand making her blush. Once they were outside, it had gotten darker and they walked to the lake and looked over to the Tower Bridge.

"So, what are we doing here?" Stephanie asked as more people came over.

"You'll see." Just as he said that there was a loud whistling sound and a colorful explosion in the sky. As more fireworks were being shot off the bridge, they could hear 'oos' and 'ahs'. Another firework was shot off and it startled Stephanie causing her to squeeze Dougie's hand. He gently squeezed her hand back and he looked at her, she also looked at him and smiled.

"Ready to go?" He asked and she nodded. The car ride back was very quiet, and they stopped holding each other's hands. Once they entered the house they found both bands watching "The Gremlins." They both took their jackets off and Stephanie made her way up the stairs and Dougie followed her. Just as she was about to close the door to her room, Dougie stopped it and walked in.

"What? No 'thank you for an awesome day Dougie?'"

Stephanie sighed. "Thank you for an awesome day Doug." She said repeating him. "Now can I go to bed?"

"Well if you really want to." He said closing the bedroom door and jumped on her bed, laying with his arms behind his head looking at her. She put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes. "What? Not coming to bed?" He asked with a smirk.

"I wasn't planning going to bed like this." She said crossing her arms across her chest.

"Oh, okay." He grabbed his belt and he began to undo it.

"Whoa!" She yelled grabbing his wrist before he did anything else, which made him laugh.

"Just kidding." He said holding his hands up. She rolled her eyes and sat down next to him. "You know, you never had your turn with truth or dare last night."

"So?" Stephanie asked giving him a confused look.

"So, Stephanie, truth or dare?" Stephanie rolled her eyes.

"I don't know, dare." She said not really caring, and Dougie's sinister smirk came up.

"Alright Stephanie, I dare you to let me sleep with you tonight." There was a pause and Stephanie looked shocked. "Not like that you pervert." Dougie said shaking his head but smiling. Stephanie sighed and nodded.

"Fine, let me go change." She said getting up and walking into her closet and began changing. She came back out wearing black flannel shorts and a red cami.

"Whoa!" She yelled when she found Dougie in bed propped up against the headrest without a shirt on.

"What? I got boxers on." Stephanie sighed again and turned off the lights.

"No funny business." She said before climbing into bed; Dougie put his hands up as defense. Once she climbed into and faced the nightstand, Dougie slid down until his head was on the pillow. Stephanie sighed and turned to Dougie who was also looking at Stephanie. "Why did you want to sleep in here?"

"Because when I was holding your hand, it felt like I was holding an icicle, so I thought I should warm you up." He said wrapping one arm around her waist and the other around her back, pulling her closer to him.

"Oh gee, thanks." She said sarcastically. She then looked at Dougie's tattoo and became very interested in it and she began tracing it with her finger.

"That tickles." He said but he didn't stop.

"What was she like…you ex." She asked continuing to trace his tattoo.

"Not as cool as you. She didn't even smell as nice as you, you smell like vanilla." She laughed because he sounded really tired and he was beginning to slur. There was a long pause but Dougie spoke again. "What was Travis like?"

"He was nice and cute, but he's not like you. You're funny, nice, caring…" she yanwned. "…and really hot." There was a long pause and Dougie smiled.

"Thanks." He said and Stephanie snuggled into his chest.

"No problem." She said falling asleep. He smiled again and he rested his head on hers.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:20 am

Awww they were both so cuuute! ♥️
Dougie taking his belt off made me laugh so much! Haha!
Naughty Dougie! Razz

Thank you for this update! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: