McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Worlds Collide 14+ JOINT FIC

2 posters

Go down

Two Worlds Collide 14+ JOINT FIC Empty Two Worlds Collide 14+ JOINT FIC

Post by Daugie Poynter Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 pm

A girl who was sweeped from her home to her brother's house.
Another girl, a runaway from a gang.
They meet by an almost life threatening experience and run into each other again only to be taken in with open arms by McFLY and Tom's little sister. But what's this? She is also the sister of another McFLY member??
Join us in an exciting and thriller story that includes friendship, family, a little bit of action, and one we all love...love!

A joint fic by Lulu and Daugie
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Two Worlds Collide 14+ JOINT FIC Empty Re: Two Worlds Collide 14+ JOINT FIC

Post by Violet13 Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:25 am

Ok I'm gonna post now *fingers crossed*
CHAPTER 1:

It was about 12:45 at night and I was just getting ready for bed when my stepbrother, Zac, stormed into my room.
"Come on, pack up let's go." he said as he pulled my suitcase out and laid it on my bed.
"What? why?" I asked as he dumped my first drawer in the bag.
"Dad...hospital....stay at Tom's." he replied while pulling a handful of clothes from hangers and dumping them in the bag.
"What?!Zac wait!" I exclaimed and he finally stopped and turned to look at me.
"Dad fell from the stairs and now he's in the hospital so you're staying with Tom." he exclaimed.

My dad and my stepmom were on vacation in Australia and Zac was 'baby sitting' me as he liked to call it. Zac and I were really close considering he was my stepbrother, but then my mom left us two weeks after giving birth to me so I was raised by my stepmother Olivia.
I was snapped from my thoughts by Zac zipping my bag and carrying it downstairs.
"Wait, Zac why can't I go with you?" I asked, following him down the stairs.
"Because dad said so." he replied.
"Fine." I said as I followed him out in my pajamas.
When we got outside I locked the front door while he unlocked his navy Audi and dumped my suitcase in the trunk. The ride there was silent and my mind was flooding with questions and worries about dad and how he was doing.
I must've slept at one point because I woke up with a jolt to find a terrified girl who I assumed Zac almost ran over. She was rather thin, but thin as in she hasn't eaten in days. She had an hour glass figure and was a petite girl. She had long wavy dark brown hair that ended just a few inches above her waist with light blonde streaks that reminded me of marble ice-cream. However the unusual blue streak on the left side of her head was on odd, but interesting touch. She was very tan, but it seemed like a natural complexion. And from a quick glimpse, her eyes looked green...or maybe hazel? 
Zac got out of his car, running to the girl to see if she was alright. 
"Are you ok?" he asked as he helped her up.
"Y-yes." she replied then went on her way quickly. 
"Weird." Zac said getting back in the car as he gave the girl a weird stare.
She certainly looked like she was running away from something.

It was about 3:45 when we reached Tom's house.
"Did you tell him we were coming?" I asked Zac as we got out of the car and he got my suitcase out of the trunk.
"No, and that's why I have to go now." he replied. Then he put my suitcase on the pavement, kissed my cheek, got in the car and drove off leaving me on the street in front of Tom's house. Tom was gonna murder me.
I sighed picking up my suitcase and walking to the gate. There I pressed on the intercom and waited for an answer. 
"If this is Danny, Harry or Dougie go away before I come kill you." Tom's sleepy voice came out of the intercom.
I pressed on the button then spoke. "I'm not Danny, Dougie or Harry."
"Violet?" he asked "Oh, this better be good." he added under his breath.
Then the gate opened and I walked in. The gate closed behind me and I made my way down the path to the house.
Tom was waiting for me at the front door, wearing his Jedi rose over star wars boxers. His chocolate brown eyes looked sleepy and his hair was sticking out in different directions. His eyes, though, lit up when he saw me.
"Hey, big bro." I said as I reached him.
"Hey, Vi" he replied embracing me in a hug.
I don't know what happened but as soon as he hugged me I started crying. I cried for every feeling I left bottled up just exploded. I'm not even sure how long I stood there crying in his arms with him soothing me,
"Are you ok?" Tom asked me after I had calmed down.
"I am now." I replied sniffling.
"I think we should get you to bed, we will talk about it in the morning." Tom said as he started to lead me inside. 
"Ok." I replied, not in a mood to argue. 
Just then, we heard the front gate opening and turned around to find Dougie, Danny and Harry running to us wearing only boxers and slippers.
"What happened?" Tom asked as they all stopped in front of us panting.
"Are you ok Tom?" Harry asked.
"Yeah, why?" Tom replied with a bewildered look. 
"Giovanna called, she said that you disappeared." Danny replied his blue eyes full of concern for his friend.
"Oh, she was asleep when I came down." Tom said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Wait, why did you come down in the first place?" Dougie asked.
"Because, I had a late visitor" he replied pointing at me.
"Violet?" They all said at once.
"Were you crying?" Harry asked.
"Whats wrong?" Dougie alos asked.
"Are you ok?" Danny added as they all crowded over me.
"How about we let her get some rest before we interrogate her? She must me really tired coming all the way from Harrow." Tom said. Then he picked up my suitcase and led me inside while the rest followed.

We found Giovanna at the top of the stairs who let a sigh of relief when she saw that Tom was alright. We entered the guest room and Tom dropped my suitcase on the floor while I laid down on the bed.
"Get some rest Vi." Tom told me kissing my forehead then ushering the rest out.
"Night V." They all said before they left.
And that was the last thing I heard before I went into a deep dreamless sleep.

Violet13

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:54 am

Bump
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content