McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing With Lightening [Nathan Sykes - The Wanted][16+][Ch.1 Pg.1]

Go down

Playing With Lightening [Nathan Sykes - The Wanted][16+][Ch.1 Pg.1] Empty Playing With Lightening [Nathan Sykes - The Wanted][16+]

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:27 am

♥ P L A Y I N G | W I T H | L I G H T E N I N G ♥

Title: Playing With Lightening
Rating: 16+
Summary: Nathan Sykes adores his band mates - they’re his best friends, his brothers. But only problem is, he adores Chelsea Parker too. Chelsea happens to be Jay’s girlfriend, and Tom’s sister. Nathan’s feelings for Chelsea are growing and growing every single time he looks at her - he longs for her, in more ways than one. After all, he’s a teenage boy and who can resist naughty thoughts about a petite, sexy blonde? But will Nathan let his feelings and thoughts be known to the little beauty, or will he suffer in silence?
Disclaimer: Same as usual...I don't own Nathan (unfortunately), or any of the other The Wanted boys, but I do own the character of Chelsea.
Author's Notes: This is my first The Wanted fanfic...well, it's my first non-McFly related fanfic altogether. So I hope it's not terrible!
Please read and tell me what you think!
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx
Going Through The Motions

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Playing With Lightening [Nathan Sykes - The Wanted][16+][Ch.1 Pg.1] Empty Re: Playing With Lightening [Nathan Sykes - The Wanted][16+][Ch.1 Pg.1]

Post by ChloeRussellx Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:17 am

♥ C H A P T E R | O N E ♥

I was looking out of my bedroom window at the empty street, waiting for her to arrive. I’d been waiting for her to arrive for two weeks now since Tom announced she was to be staying with us for a couple of months. I probably shouldn’t be this excited about her arrival seeing as she’s my best mate and band mate, Jay’s girlfriend, and another of my best mate and band mate, Tom’s little sister.
I remember the first time I met her. We’d only formed The Wanted a few days previously, and she was so excited to meet her brother’s band mates. To be honest, I was really nervous. Being the baby of the group because the guys are all older than me, I thought Tom’s sister was going to be older too. What could be more intimidating but exciting to an eighteen year old boy than an older woman? But turned out, she’s my age! When she walked into the pub where we were all gathering, it was as if time had slowed down immediately. She’s a petite beauty, which is brilliant really seeing as I’m not the tallest guy you’ll ever meet. Now, I don’t believe in love at first sight, because that means you’ll be falling in love with the appearance, and not the personality, but I was close to believing in it that day. Her appearance was enough to fall in love with, but then she settled down with us after awkward hugs and kisses on cheeks - it completed the package. She was so easy to talk to. I don’t know if it was just my hopeful imagination, but I noticed she focused on me more than she did any of the other guys. I caught her stealing cheeky looks at me every now and again too, and her smooth cheeks would turn a light pink whenever I did. Whenever she smiled, a faint dimple appeared on her left cheek - it was so hard to restrain myself from leaning over and kissing the teasing dent. At the end of that night, I thought that maybe we could even share a secret kiss with the way we were ourselves so easily around each other, but that didn’t happen. And I didn’t want to push her either. All of them thoughts disappeared when she got with Jay a few weeks later, though. Even now, sometimes I think I see her stealing looks at me and all of the other stuff, but it was obviously just my imagination the whole time.
My heart sped up when her red Mini Cooper pulled up in front of our gates. She stepped out of her car and tapped in the code to unlock the gate. I haven’t seen her for over four months with our busy schedule, but she looked even more beautiful than I remember - even from this distance. Her beautifully soft blonde hair danced in the wind from the light breeze. I could feel my manhood tightening just from the image that’s in my head right now. You know the dreamy visions people get in movies where the girl is moving in slow motion, just in underwear, her hair dancing behind her and their eyes are silently saying ‘fuck me now’? Yeah, I’m having one of them at the moment.
“Come on, Nath! Chelsea’s here!” Jay banged on my door as he shouted, snapping me from my thoughts.
“Coming!” I called back.
I took a deep breath and pushed my bulging crotch, trying to soften the painful tightness pushing against my skinny jeans.
I turned my attention to the mirror that hung on my wall. Does my hair really look like that?! My floppy fringe has a mind of it’s own, flicking out to the side in a ridiculous way, and a bit at the top of my head is sticking straight up.
I can’t go down looking like this! I opened my wardrobe and reached up to the top shelf where all my hats were sat perfectly in place, and grabbed a random one. This one was red at the back, with a white front and a black outline going across the visor. I put it on my head, adjusting my fringe so it looked somewhat decent. Before I stepped out of the door, I turned back around and had a couple of sprays of aftershave. Chelsea always commented that she liked the smell of it and she would usually hug me for longer so she could smell it. I always make sure I stock up when I know I’m going to be seeing her.
I ran downstairs just as Jay came in with a bag in his hand. “Could you run out and give us a hand with these bags? Girls don’t travel light, do they?” Jay grumbled. I could tell he was ecstatic to see his girlfriend after a long time, though.
I rushed outside into the drive way and met Chelsea at the boot of her car. She was struggling to lift a large gym sort of bag from it. I smiled, seeing the little V that forms between her eyebrows when she frowns, her arms were shaking from the weight. I leaned over and helped her get it out the rest of the way. I felt her flinch slightly from the sudden presence of someone else. A little gasp escaped her lips and she diverted her attention to me as I set the bag onto the floor. “Nathan!” She screeched in her Bolton accent and threw her arms around my neck on tiptoes, she kissed me on the cheek before resting her face against my neck. I couldn’t help but hold her tight to my body and inhale her scent. She always smelt so fresh with a hint of a peach smell. “Mmm, you smell lovely! I’ve missed you,” she breathed against my neck. I felt my crotch tighten again so I loosened up on my grip of her, but still not letting go. “Really?” I asked, surprised.
“Yeah! It’s nice to have a guy around here that’s my age! I‘ve been thinking about you. You must get picked on so much being the youngest,” She giggled, pulling out of our embrace, much to my disappointment.
I laughed, trying to fight a stupid grin from knowing she thinks about me when she should be thinking about Jay. “Yeah, I do get picked on. But I do give it back!” I stated proudly.
“Good on ya, Nath. I always knew you weren’t a push over. You need to stick up for yourself with these idiots!” She grinned, pointing toward the other four guys who were walking towards them.
When Tom reached his sister, he scooped her into her arms in a tight hug. “How was your drive here?” He asked.
“I got stuck in traffic most of the way!” She groaned.
“Well, at least you’re here now,” Jay grinned, he lifted her up in his arms, planting a full on kiss on her lips. I fought the frown that was threatening to appear on my face when I saw his gesture. I should be used to it by now, but every time I see it, I feel a jab of jealousy. It’s so hard to not pull Jay away from her and claim her for myself. To make it worse, she looks more like Jay’s child than his girlfriend! She looks five years old compared to his six foot one frame. At least I was closer to her height than he is.
Unable to stand the sight anymore, I took the heavy bag that I just helped her get from the boot of the car - despite my arm feeling like it was about to fall off - and went inside.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum