McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The long-awaited blinding call (One shot - NR)

2 posters

Go down

The long-awaited blinding call (One shot - NR) Empty The long-awaited blinding call (One shot - NR)

Post by HannaWestwood Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:09 am

Title: The long-awaited blinding call
Rating: NR
Pairing: Harry and Hanna (Tom and Gi are also named here)
Disclaimer: I only own the storyline, and Hanna's character (not even present here by the way) but I don't own the McFLY's and Gi, obviously.
Author's Notes: Here's a one shot I've written during the last summer holidays! I've posted it in FILF but only my dear Libby gave her opinion so let's hope I'll find some other readers =P

Enjoy reading! xXx

Last edited by HannaWestwood on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood
Going Through The Motions

Back to top Go down

The long-awaited blinding call (One shot - NR) Empty The long-awaited blinding call

Post by HannaWestwood Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:09 am

-------

« Hey ! It’s Hanna and you’re on my voicemail. I’m not here for the moment, but you can let me a message after the tone! Bye! »
Biiiiip.

It was the 7th time Harry tried to call her. Hel felt desperate and didn’t want to hear what people were saying around him.

“Dude, stop calling. She must be fine.”

He hoped Dougie was right. But he stilled deeply in doubt. She has left home at 9 this morning and it was 1 a.m. Since then, nobody knew where she was.

“At worst, she’s cheating on ya with some random guy she met at work”

Danny has always been prejudiced on waitresses. Even if, like Hanna, they were working in some chic restaurants.

“Stop saying such silly things! She couldn’t act this way and you know it!” Tom tried to comfort him “Don’t panic, her phone must be off."

It was nonsense; when Harry Judd was worrying about his girlfriend, nothing could comfort him. Moreover, he met her in this restaurant so Danny’s remark wasn’t that silly...

- Maybe Jones’ right, he said, But she’d call me anyway! On top of that, her phone rings so it’s on!
- Are ya stupid? Danny shouted, Why would she call ya? Can you imagine something like « Hi honey! I’m about to have sex with a guy I barely know. Don’t worry, I’ll be home tomorrow around 12. Love ya! » Damnit! Open your eyes!
-That would be awkward, indeed, Dougie added.

One hour later, when Harry had called her 10 more times, his friends kept on calming him down.

- Think about something else! Danny said.
- How could I ? She’s everything I think about! Harry choked.
- Get a life, you silly romantic! Dougie joked.
- Well, if Giovanna had been away all this time, I’d be like Harry: Overstressed and... I think I’d be crying all my tears off...

Despite all these epic revelations, Harry didn’t even smile. His mind was full of questions. “And if” was all he was thinking about.

And if he didn’t let her go this morning, she would be here now, and he could have took her in his arms. But she would be jobless too, so...

And if she was dumping him? With some “random guy”, as Danny suggested? No, Hanna wouldn’t do that... And if...?
After all, he must had given her loads of reason to do so! Because of McFLY’s gigs and tours, he was often away or traveling in other countries, during days, weeks, or even months! Add some drummer practice and Harry didn’t have a lot of time left, and was totally knackered.

He has always been wondering how Tom managed to deal with Giovanna, his family and his work in McFLY. On top of that, he’s one of the lead guitarist/singer and the main songwriter! He has 3 cats, a big house to maintain... Harry was quite jealous of his sense of organization.

Contrary to Tom, Harry had never been good in getting organized. When he was younger, his room always was a mess and he never kept a girlfriend more than 3 months. He was dating Hanna for 1 year so he felt like she was “the good one”. He thought his “curse” on his relationships was fadding away but apparently, it wasn’t...

His heart jumped in his chest when his phone rang. He was so on edge that he nearly hung up.

- Hanna?!
- Hum... Harry ?
- Oh god I was so...! Wait; Hanna?
- Sorry, I’m not. Officer Lowen from the London police. You’re Harry, right?
- Y-Yeah. Why?
- You were the 1st number on his contact list. Were you her brother or maybe...
- Her boyfriend.
- Ah. You were her boyfriend. That’s what I thought regarding to all the hearts around your name...

Harry had a nervous laugh. His pain was about to come to an end but he didn’t mind having a quick flash on Hanna’s sweets habits. Then, something stroke him.

- Wait... Did you say “were” her boyfriend? Did she say something about me? As if... she wanted to break up or...
- Sorry but... She didn’t say anything. It was too late when we found her. I’m really sorry. I think I’ll have the heavy responsability to aware you about the fact that she’s...

All became dark. No move, no shout; nothing could have wake him up from his sorrow. He was deaf and sourd/muet. He wanted to hear nothing but her voice, watend to see nothing but her curly hair, her light blue eyes or her smile.

Blinding. He just felt like dying.

As he never could take a breath again. Never touch another woman. Her curves, her sights, her laugh, her kisses, her caresses... Everything was about to go forever. But not yet! He could feel it one more time! If he was focused enough, he could hear her tinkly voice. Almost... Just a few more seconds...

- Is she fine? What did she say?
- Harry! Say something!
- JUDD! WHAT HAPPENS?
- MATE! You’re pale as death!

Death. This was a curse word since then. He wouldn’t hear it again. He wouldn’t face it. Neither overcome it. He would have kicked Danny’s arse after he said it. But, poor thing; he wasn’t sure to be able to speak. Then, Tom – who had taken the phone when Harry had dropped it and felt on his knees – tried to stop Danny and Dougie.

- Guys... Just leave him alone. He must have some time to recover...
- Fletcher! What did Hanna say ?
- Jones, please...

Hanna. Her name was resounding in his head. Like a deadly echo or a sweet lullaby which would never leave him. A pleasant sound wich was killing him. For ever.

He didn’t even notice Tom whispering to Danny and Dougie what the policewoman said. He was just still, staring into space, since that woman announced Hanna’s death, stopping so his endless inquiring. This silly inquiring, all these suppositions which sounded less terrible than the cruel reality. Now, he was just wishing she has been cheating on him. No, actually, he would have paid a man to make her cheat on him if it was necessary. It was horrible to think so, but, if she had had a car accident, he would have been the happiest man on earth.

However, it didn’t happen this way. She was dead/ She has died now. There were no solutions to fix it. It was the end.

She wouldn’t come back.
He couldn’t bear it.
They just both died that night.

-------
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

The long-awaited blinding call (One shot - NR) Empty Re: The long-awaited blinding call (One shot - NR)

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:37 am

Awww that's so sad :'(
It was amazing though!
Absolutely loved it!
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

The long-awaited blinding call (One shot - NR) Empty Re: The long-awaited blinding call (One shot - NR)

Post by HannaWestwood Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 am

Yes that's really sad =/ but I felt like writing something like this at least once in my life so, I did Smile
But I'm not capable of keeping this sadness in a story for long (that's why I wrote a one-shot Embarassed ). I always need to add something funny to counterbalance Razz

Thanks for your nice comments I love you
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:19 am

HannaWestwood wrote:Yes that's really sad =/ but I felt like writing something like this at least once in my life so, I did Smile
But I'm not capable of keeping this sadness in a story for long (that's why I wrote a one-shot Embarassed ). I always need to add something funny to counterbalance Razz

Thanks for your nice comments I love you

Hahaha iknow what you mean :')
I always have such a dark, descriptive storyline in my head, but then when it comes to actually writing it, it never stays that way. the storyline stays but the dark description and that doesnt Razz
You're very welcome! Very Happy
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum