McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Sea, Sand & Love

2 posters

Go down

Sun, Sea, Sand & Love Empty Sun, Sea, Sand & Love

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:25 am

♥ S U N | S E A | S A N D | & | L O V E ♥
Rating: N/R
Disclaimer: I don't own Dougie or Nica but I do own the storyline.
Author's Notes: I wrote this for Nica on MFF. I hope everyone else enjoys too! Smile
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx
Going Through The Motions

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Sun, Sea, Sand & Love Empty Re: Sun, Sea, Sand & Love

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:26 am

“Nica!!” Dougie shouted running up to the natural tanned beauty in front of him before he picked her up and span her round in his arms, causing her to scream and to sand to flick everywhere. Nica and Dougie had been together for 12 months on that day and he still reacted the same every time he saw her. He put her down and looked deeply into her beautiful big brown eyes lovingly as he fiddled with a strand of her short cut hair, like he would every day before he kissed her soft lips, Although her hair was cut just like Dougie‘s ex, Frankie, it didn’t bother him as Nica looked beautiful with her air cut like it. “Have I told you your lips remind me of Adriana Lima’s lips? Like the look of them, seeing as I have no idea what hers feel like,” Dougie said, stroking his thumb over them,
“Yes, Dougie, you have,” She replied, rolling her eyes as she pushed him to turn around so they could walk along the beach. It was an early evening in the middle of summer, the sun would soon be setting but it was still absolutely boiling and the beach was full of families and couples. If there was anything that Nica and Dougie loved about each other it was that they both shared the same interests, they loved being on the beach, they both had the same sense of humour and they both loved surfing, except Dougie absolutely sucked at it!
Every time they were together, Nica couldn’t help but to steal sneaky looks at the gorgeous guy that walked hand-in-hand beside her. She loved the way his messy, blondish hair sat perfectly even after being blown by a gust of seaside wind, and she loved that his blueish-green eyes glowed in the sunlight, they were so close to the sea that the gushing tide was reflecting in his eyes, making them all the more beautiful.
They found a spot on the sand where there was hardly any people, Dougie took his top off, revealing his perfectly toned body with his space tattoo before laying a towel down and sat down, pulling Nica down with him, “Thanks for that, now I’m covered in sand!” She giggled before getting a handful of sand and pouring it down his chest before jumping up and running down the beach towards the sea, with Dougie chasing after her, trying to pick sand out of his belly button. Nica froze as she heard something “Mmm bop, ba duba dop, Ba du bop, ba duba dop, Ba du bop, ba duba dop, Ba du” She started singing, it was Hanson’s MMMBop she heard playing from somewhere so she danced around like crazy as Dougie joined in. Mid-dance, Dougie grabbed Nica who was in her own little Hanson world and full on kissed her. When Dougie pulled away, Nica looked at Dougie shyly,
“I love you,” He whispered, pushing his forehead against hers as he looked into her eyes again,
“I love you too,” Nica replied with a shy smile as she bit her lip.

An hour and a half passed and the sun was setting, turning the entire sky a beautiful fire red/orange colour which was reflecting onto the ocean. The couple were lounged on the towel with Dougie underneath and Nica sitting between his legs with their fingers entwined together. “Isn’t that beautiful?” Nica said smiling, showing off her perfectly straight teeth,
“Yeah it is, matches the girl that’s sitting in my arms,” Dougie replied with a sweet smile, before shying away and looking down.
There was a reason that Dougie had suggested to Nica that they go to the beach, not only was it their year anniversary, but he also had something very important he needed to do. Something that could change his life forever. Dougie opened his mouth to say something but changed his mind and snapped it shut again. “I’ll be right back, I need a piss,” He said, getting up from behind Nica. ‘No I don’t need the toilet, I need to get this over and done with before I chicken out’ he thought. He stood in front of Nica and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath as he knelt down on one knee in front of her. “I thought you needed a wee?” She asked, confused, Dougie didn’t answer, he just looked longingly into her brown eyes, the sun setting was reflecting in her eyes making them a lighter brown they were before. “Nica, we’ve been together exactly a year today, and if I’m right, it was this time last year in this exact spot too,” He said, looking at his watch, it was true, they had met this time last year at a surf competition that Nica was entered into and she ended up winning. Dougie’s band mates had literally pushed him over to her to talk to her as he was too shy to do it by himself. It was love at first sight. “A year with you has changed my life a lot, and I love the way it is now. I’d do anything to be with you for the rest of my life, I love you so much, Nica, and I hope you feel the same as me, if not then I look like a complete and utter idiot right now. But, Nica, will you marry me?” He said, taking a small leather coated box from his hoodie pocket which was next to them, his opened it revealing a perfectly cut diamond ring. Nica looked from Dougie to the ring then back to Dougie again, not saying a word as she bit at her bottom lip. “I take it the answer is no,“ Dougie said, looked down at the ring saddened as he went to close the box,
“No Dougie, the answer is yes!” She piped up, excited, “Of course the answer is yes!” Dougie pulled her up and threw his arms around her before letting go and placing the ring on her finger, “It’s perfect, Dougie, and so are you,” Nica grinned, throwing herself at Dougie causing them to both nearly fall back onto the sand.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:47 am

Oh oh awwwwww ♥️

“Isn’t that beautiful?” Nica said smiling, showing off her perfectly straight teeth,
“Yeah it is, matches the girl that’s sitting in my arms,”

Best. Romantic. Reply. EVER! *O*

The proposal was so sudden and - on top of that - just on the spot where they've met! It's just... WOW! Shocked
It was really impossible to expect this, regarding what he just said before about needing a pee!

Superb turnaround! (I don't know if turnaround is appropriate for what I want to say: when events end like you didn't expected them to end)

Thanks for this beautiful fiction! xXx

PS: Inès is SO going to be jealous of Nicca if she reads this! lol
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down