McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up! Empty Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up!

Post by HannaWestwood Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:20 am

Title: Above The Noise Of London - 1st part
Author(s) : Me (with Brook's collaboration since the 5th Chapter)
Pairing: No pairing at the beginning except from Giovanna and Tom.
Rating: 16+ (it might be 18+ for some bad words and swearing, "sexual allusions" etc. but I don't think it's too much... Tell me if the rating is not appropriate!)
Disclaimers: I don't own the McFLY (unfortunately). Hannah and Brook are directly inspired from me and one of my best friend, Inès. Mrs. Kingston is a fictive character I've created.

Summary: Brook Farris and Hannah Bennet have finished their final exams and their parents gave them an oportunity to live in London for 3 months. But they could stay more if they find a job!
So, they've moved in a little house in London where an old woman, Mrs. Kingston, is living.
They're fed and housed in the city of their dreams; everything could have been perfect...
However, 4 guys are living next door... AND THEY ARE FREAKING NOISY!!!

_______

I've already posted it on FILF and I'm posting it here because it's the fiction which is the most likely to be completed one day. It's my first English McFiction ever! I'm quite proud of it because my friend liked it so much that she spend days dreaming about possible sequels!

I hope you'll like it too!

PS: I you find English mistakes or if it's not clear enough, please ask me! Smile

_______

Prologue
Chapter One - Too much noise, kill the noise!
Chapter Two - HELL to the NO!
Chapter Three - We're McFLY!
Chapter Four - Halfway between Restraint & Outburst?
Chapter Five - And if the fear shell began to split?
Chapter Six - Pop and Sweet Meeting!
Chapter Seven - Unexpected gifts.
Chapter Eight - Giggling love.
Chapter Nine - Time goes by...

Chapter Ten - Mastered opportunities?

Chapter Eleven - Working on it...

Last edited by HannaWestwood on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 12 times in total
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood
Going Through The Motions

Back to top Go down

Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up! Empty Re: Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up!

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:00 am

I swear I started reading this on FILF but I never carried on for some reason :s
Ohwell, I'll start reading it again from the start on here! Hehee Very Happy
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up! Empty Prologue

Post by HannaWestwood Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:31 am

Ahh thanks Chloe Very Happy I'll post one chapter per week to try to catch up the following chapters while thinking about the sequel I didn't write yet! ^^!

_______

Prologue

- SHUT UP!!!

Brook’s POV
We’re living here since last month and they already upset me! How will this be in 10 months ?!

A sharp guitar riff forced the girls to cover their ears.

Brook: Okay; ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

She threw angrily the daily newspaper on the floor.

- B, please, don’t be rude with them...
- Aw Hannah, that’s so sweet of you ! she said with a soft smile.

Immediatly, Hannah understood it was fake. Indeed...

- ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?! she yelled. Damn it, can you be more aggressive for once in your life ?!

She left out the door, and moved towards the next house, leaving Hannah sighing with exasperation.

_______

Sooo? ^^
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up! Empty Re: Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up!

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:00 am

UH-OH!
There's gonna be trouble!!! Razz

Can't wait for more Very Happy
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up! Empty Chapter One - Too much noise, kill the noise!

Post by HannaWestwood Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:08 am

Well, I think I can put the 1st chapter for this week Very Happy After all, the prologue is very short so, I hope you'll like this chapter ! xXx

_______

Chapter One - Too much noise, kill the noise!

Hannah’s POV
I never saw these guys. I don’t really like to go out, that’s right, but even Brook never saw one of them. We just know that they are four nice guys who play music all day – and night – and making it OUT LOUD. Obviously, the last detail is all Brook reminds off! She must be complaining to them about the noise right now... Oh dear, that’s kinda embarassing... I love Brook – she’s my best friend – but sometimes, her lack of tact is really unpleasant. But I also feel bound to tell you that her outgoing temper saved us more than once. She always uses it to protect me. Indeed, I’m the “shy former top of class” one. And I still have worries to stand a conversation with a stranger more than 1 minute – and never more than 30 seconds if it’s a man.
I must admit I’m totally dependent of her and I’d never have been able to live there all alone too.

8 minutes since she’s gone... What’s wrong? Well, two minutes left and I call the cops for a “young girl wanted”!
10 minutes and she didn’t get back home yet. I hope she’s fine...

>>>Back to Brook's side<<<

- May I help you? A brown straight haired guy asked.

When she had knocked at the door, Brook hadn’t expected such a quick answer – because of the massive fuss which has been taking over. This young man – wearing a gold chain with his initials; DJ – sounded nice and welcoming. Unfortunately, being “nice” wasn’t in Brook’s intention.

Brook: There’s no point in being so polite when you make so much noise!!! Do you only know what time is it?!
DJ: Er...eleven in the afternoon ?
Brook, outraged: In the afternoon ?! You know, when there’s no sun anymore, either it’s raining or it’s night!
DJ: Hm...It could be snowing!
Brook: Do you see any snow-flakes over there?
DJ: Nope. Then, he added with a short pause; Oh, you wanna listen to our music? C’mon!

He took her wrist and, without closing the door, he came upstairs with her. A blond chubby boy had a quick look on her.

- Danny, can you stop bringing girls while we’re rehearsing?
- Tom! She wants to hear our stuff!
- Really?! He answered with a radiant smile. Okay, let’s play something!

Brook wanted to stop this misunderstanding but she hardly had time to hear their sound that she fell in love with it! After a few minutes...

Danny: Sorry but we need to practice; we’re in a band you know..., he said bashfully, so please let us keep on...
Brook, interrupting him: I’ll be honest; this is one of the most fantastic sound I’ve ever heard (Danny and Tom smiled) NEVERTHELESS, try to play during decent hours...

She excused herself and was about to leave but she hit an other blond haired guy who had just appeared in the room. She wanted to appologise but she stayed stunned by his pure handsomeness.

Tom: Ah, Dougie! This is our neighbour… er… what’s your name by the way?
Brook: I'm Brook. Brook Faris, she answered always staring at Dougie.

Danny coughed, which made both look at him.

Danny: Doug, where’s your Juddy ?
Brook: Juddy ?

A distinct touch of jealousy in her voice must have been noticed by the boys who burst of laugh.

Dougie: Dowstairs, making some Marmite sandwiches.

>>>Back to Hanna's side<<<

Hannah couldn’t stand B’s absence anymore and, as she’d never dare to call the police, she plucked up the courage to go next door. It was open.

"That’s soothing", she thought, "if they had comitted a murder, the door would be closed." She heard some noise so she softly moved towards the stairs. While she was going upstairs, something touched her feet. She just had the time to pick it up and...

- Hey beautiful! What are you doing here ?

Hannah closed her eyes, standing still. After a few seconds and a long breathing in, she answered “Searching for my friend. I’m not a basket case.” she opened her eyes after a pause “Not medically talking leastways…”. She stopped when she saw who she was talking nonsense to; a dark brown haired guy with a sandwich and a drumstick in the left hand.

- Oh! You found the other one! He said, pointing out the drumstick she was holding.

Hannah was speechless. This guy was talking to her, a stranger, with so much easiness that it made her blush... Well, the fact he was half-naked was quite involved too...

- D’you come or what? Your friend is upstairs with my mates.
- Alone with all of them?! She cried out, following him.
- Haha, are you worrying about her? They’re not dangerous!
- Brook is. That’s the point...

Once in the room, Brook appeared; smiling and joking with the three guys.

Dougie: Yay! Juddy’s here!
Tom, looking at the newcomers: Oh dear, where do all these girls come from?!
Dougie, rather excited: Are you coming from a new dimension or something?!
Brook: Not at all, I’m affraid.
Dougie, fully disappointed: Damn it...
Danny: Everybody’s here so... Let’s introduce yourself!
Tom: Well, I’m Tom Fletcher. Just before, you heard Mister Danny Jones, and the one with the messy hair is Dougie Poynter.
Brook: What about your girlfriend...hem...Juddy, and your drummer?
Dougie: Haha, Juddy IS our drummer.

“Juddy” took the second drumstick in Hannah’s hand and sat behind the drumset.

- My name is Harry Judd and, as you maybe noticed it, I’m not a girl.

Brook: What the hell?! That must be a joke...
Harry, upset: What do you mean? I’m a man and I can prove it!
Brook: No! Please, hide your boxers!!!
Danny: Don’t be silly, Juddy. She doesn’t believe Dougie’s your boyfriend!
Harry: Well, this is it.
Brook: Oh gosh...
Harry: This is a wild idea between us =D

_______

What did you think? See ya next week for Chapter 2! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 am

HAHAHAA I loved it!
'I am a boy and I can prove it!!' :')

I think somethink very friendly is gonna blossom between them Wink

And btw, your grammar and everythink is very good! I wouldn't have realised you're French if I didn't already know! Very Happy
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:37 am

ChloeRussellx wrote:HAHAHAA I loved it!
'I am a boy and I can prove it!!' :')

I think somethink very friendly is gonna blossom between them Wink

And btw, your grammar and everythink is very good! I wouldn't have realised you're French if I didn't already know! Very Happy
xxx

Hehe, indeed, feelings are on their way here Wink (but it won't be THAT simple as none of them is really normal Laughing )

Wow, great to have some positive feedbacks on my grammar tough! Especially from an Essex girl! cheers

With all these comments, I'll have to struggle not to post chapter 2 before next week. Embarassed xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:17 am

*Sets up camp and waits patiently*
I'll be here for when chapter two is posted! Wink
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up! Empty Chapter Two - HELL to the NO!

Post by HannaWestwood Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:20 am

Hahaha! x) Your awaiting is now being awarded, Chloe =P Here's the second chapter!
I hope you'll enjoy reading Smile

_______

Chapter Two - HELL to the NO!

A few days after their meeting, Danny and Dougie were waiting for the girls in Carnaby Street. That’s how they attended to something really fearsome : Brook’s anger.

The girls arrived late, and Brook was shouting at Hannah.

- Why did you take this survey? We didn’t have the time!
- But people are dying all around the world and if we do nothing for them...
- Answer to some stupid questions won’t help them! You’re too naive, Hannah! Stop believing these jerks!
- But...
- No “but”! That’s nonsense because I won’t discuss anymore! And stop crying, you’re ridiculous! Go wash your tears and come back when you’d be presentable!

Dougie, worried: Is she okay?
Brook: Of course she is! She’s always okay even when she’s not!
Danny: But... Didn’t you go too far with her? I mean, you were really scarying...
Brook: We stopped during 20 minutes to answer to an unknown girl who was talking about child diseases in Alaska.
Dougie: That’s a good cause, isn’t it ?
Brook: It is! But... I mean, she always do that! She CAN’T say 'no' and she doesn’t even notice when people poke fun at her for this! She HAS to learn to say NO ! I won’t be able to take care of her all my life. That’s why I’ll be grateful to the one who could teach this to her...
Danny and Dougie, who were both interested in what Brook could think about them – for “some reasons” – replied together: We can do it!

That’s why they decided to invite Hannah, the day after.
She hardly had the time to take off her jacket that Dougie and Danny were asking her loads of questions:

Dougie: Hannah! Can you lend me your Punk CD’s ?
Hannah: Y-Yeah, why not!
Danny: No! He could break them!
Hannah: Oh no, he wouldn’t!
Danny, looking stonily at him: My CD’s of Bruce Springsteen remembers you, Dougster !

Dougie pouted and jumped on the sofa, putting the TV on.

Danny, carrying back his attention over Hannah: Let’s try something more...natural! Can I see your boobs?
- HELL NO! She yelled.
- Alright! He overcrowed, You said it!

Hannah frowned.

Danny: Okay, here’s an other one: Would you like to go out with...*he looked around him*
Hannah, who understood a bit more what he’s been trying : Why not you ?
Danny: Haha, that’s kind of you, babe. But you’re supposed to say 'no', and not being blissful! *He paused* Ah Juddy, good timing!

Hannah’s POV
Harry came towards us.

Danny: So Hannah, would you go out with him ?

I was totally paralized. What did I have to answer? Yeah, I had to say 'no' like Danny wanted me to do so, but Harry was looking at me and I felt like no sound could comes out of my mouth. I didn’t want to hurt him. In a way, if he is suffering, so am I...Sorry Danny, but my mom always told me to tell the truth!

Hannah: Well, I... Yeah...

Harry looked straight to me, stunned. I’m pretty sure he was blushing but he turned back to Dougie before I could check it again, muttering something like “Does she know about the 'say-no' stuff?”. Is everybody aware of Danny’s silly games or is it just me?!

Danny broke out this silence with an horsey laugh. We all fixed him, without any understanding.

Danny, still laughing: Sorry it’s just... God, Hannah, you were expected to say NO! How could you hesitate with such a thing?!
Harry, upset : Hey! Why the fact she wants to go out with me sounds ridiculous?!
Danny : 'Cause you’re definitely less handsome than me!
Harry : Is that so ? Okay Jones; you want her to say no ? Alright; Hannah, would you like to kiss Danny ?
Hannah: THIS will never happen!
Danny: Hum... It sounds like “this will never happen because Danny is too hot to be true”, right?
Harry: Not really... *He looked at her* Or maybe it is ? he added, with a pinch of seriousness in his voice.
Hannah: No, it’s not. She clearly said, looking tensely into his eyes.

They both looked at each other until Dougie, who was always lying on the sofa, decided to give his point of view...
- It sounded more like: “This will never happen because Danny is a BIG DUMBASS!” he cried, miming Hannah’s voice.

Harry, Hannah and Dougie laughed out loud while Danny was trying to catch the last one to take some revenge. Concerning Hannah and Harry, they suddenly had stopped laughing when they’d started staring at each other right in the eyes. Then, a shy smile illuminated Hannah’s face while Harry was looking at her with a side glance. None of them realised they became closer and closer. But as the distance was reducing, their hearts were getting carried away.

Tom: Get a room, you two!

They both moved back; Harry has a little tense laughter whereas Hannah’s face turned out of red.

Harry’s POV
I tried to catch her look to know if what happened – or “what should have happened if Mr. Fucking Fletcher didn’t interrupt us” instead – was important or just a mistake caused by Danny’s shitty plans. She blushed when I managed to look into her eyes – good point! – but she excused herself and left with hurry, tears in the eyes – That’s definitely a bad, BAD point!!!

I took a deep, long breath.

- Fletcher... *he paused, taking another breath not to hit him* Did you know that I can see the future?
- Can you? Inquired Tom, always interested by all supernatural stuffs.
- Yeah. Your head will be sore.
- Hm... Are you sure? I don’t feel any...

Harry interrupted him, hitting the back of his head like he never did before.

- AHHHHHHHH! ARE YOU NUTS? THAT HURTS! He spelled, as slowly as loud, while he was holding his head in his hands. I’m pretty sure I’m bleeding!
- Too bad, I’ll be forced to kill you not to spread this little snag, Harry answered sarcastically.
Danny: Just deal with it, Tom; you’re not welcome when Harry is hunting some...prey!
Dougie: What does animals have to do with it ?
Danny: You’ll understand later...At the moment, just stay our innocent little Doggie!
Dougie: Don’t call me that way !

_______

Soooo? ^^
Isn't Dougie cute like this? Haaaa so innocent! Razz

See ya next week for the Chapter Three - We're McFLY! Wink

Disclaimers: The title comes from a original song in Glee, sung by Mercedes.
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:44 am

Awww, yeah Dougie is adorable! :')
Ooooh they were gonna kiss!
Stupid Tom for interrupting! Good on Harry for whacking him round the head though! Wink

Great chapter, lovely!
Can't wait for next week! ;D
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up! Empty Chapter Three - We're McFLY!

Post by HannaWestwood Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:29 am

Couldn't wait to let you read the next chapter! Razz
Tell me what you think about this Smile
xXx
_______

Chapter Three - We're McFLY!

“She’s got a lip ring and 5 colours in her hair
Not into fashion but I love the clothes she wears
Her tatoo’s always hidden by her underwear
But she don’t care! [...]”

Tom’s POV
We were playing 5 colours in a club in the suburb of London. We’ve been told that some producers and talent-spotters from some famous music labels were here. We HAD to impress them; write and play our own music is what we’re living for, but being paid for this would be AWESOME! Moreover, we don’t have a lot of money left, so if we want to keep our house and keep living on our dreams, we must take all the opportunities!

A man is the crowd called us at the end of the song and invite us to talk around some drinks.

- So, you’re searching for a producer ? A record label? Give me at least 5 new songs – I mean, good ones – and you’re taken!

Fortunately, we’ve only played 5 colours, Broccoli and She left me. We had 2 other songs left which could be showed as “new ones” but we still had to write 3 others to get the contract.

----

Later this night, when the boys get back home...

- Guys, the situation is serious, I need you to be super-focused!
- Don’t panic, Tom. Danny and you can do this, right?
- What was that? Are you serious?! Tom replied, kinda shocked by Doug’s nonchalance.
- Well, you wrote all these good songs with James and so, you can do it....
- THIS is not about Busted! This is about you, you, you and me! Tom said, pointing each member one by one. We’re MCFLY! And this about our destiny! What we want to share with OUR fans, through OUR songs!
- Maybe but, there’s a little obstacle; Dougie and I never wrote any songs before. Harry emphasized.
- Well, it’s not completely true...Dougie corrected, I- I used to be in a band called Altaiz and so, I wrote some stuffs during my school days.

At this moment, Harry felt like... “left behind”. The fifth wheel. He used to have this kind of feeling at the very beginning but his friends have always blowed it out.

Harry’s POV
Maybe what people say about drummers is true after all: “They’re just good enough to play drums but aren’t able to write or sing something good”.
My voice is terrible indeed... when I joined McFLY, I was just thinking about drumming and having fun. I didn’t see this coming; I should have been less pretentious.

Tom: [...] When you don’t know how to begin, try to find something you’ve hidden in your heart, and let it talk.

I decided to stay locked in my bedroom and think about some ideas...
“A drummer... is also... A dreamer?”... “Things aren’t always easy but... This is life.”
Oh god, I totally SUCK at songwriting! Even if the first one was great... NO, it’s not good enough! Argh! What should I do? That’s definitely more difficult than I thought...

----

On the morning, Tom, Danny and Dougie were in Tom’s bedroom, thinking about a new song...

Danny: When she walks in the room...
Dougie: Perv!
Tom: ... my heart...
Dougie: Sentimental!
Danny: Shut up Poynter!
Tom: ... goes...
Dougie, taking a cushion and throwing it on Danny: BOOM!
Tom: Ah!!! Dougie! You’re a genius!!!
Danny and Dougie : WHAT ?
Tom, singing : When she walks in the room, my heart goes boom!
Dougie: Na na na na nanana !
Tom: Nope. It’s taken for another song.
Dougie: Ta ta ta ta ta la da ?
Tom, standing up: Sounds good but find something else… Danny, help him, I have to...

A heavy sound came from Harry’s room.

Dougie, worried: ...check if Harry’s still alive?
Tom: I wanted to check some crisps downstairs but, I think I’ll check Judd first!

Tom crashed in Harry’s bedroom – cause he slided on a drumstick – and found out Harry, lying on the floor, among a load of papers. He looked drained; he must have been working all night. Tom left the room and came back with his guitar and some musical scores, followed by Danny and Dougie. He sat beside Harry and began to sing:

"She was looking kinda sad and lonely and..."

Dougie: He was really depressed and I knew...
Danny: ...If they decided to, they could both get what they want...

Harry, mumbling: Sounds familiar...
Tom: Kinda inspired by you, dude. Now, tell me what you think about this.
Harry: About what? The lyrics?
Tom: It’s not about what Dan and Doug have improvised just before, it’s about how do you feel about this; about this girl who’s always sad and lonely... And don’t look at me in this way, you know who I’m talking about! Just tell me your feelings.
Harry, reading on Tom’s lips: She was looking kinda sad and lonely...and...
Dougie, whispering: And now, feel it! What did you think?
Harry, trying to get the rythm with Tom’s guitar: I was thinking... if...she would give me some time... or a smile... No, it’s not going to happen that way...

Tom played it once, then twice with some modifications, and finally, he sang it out loud:

“She was looking kinda sad and lonely,
and I was thinking to myself if only
she’d give me a smile but,
It’s not gonna happen that way!”

Tom: Guys, we have a new song to-be!
Danny: C’mon Harry, get dressed and ask Hannah to have a walk with you!
Harry: A walk? Isn’t that weird for a 1st date?
Dougie: Danny is weird, so are his ideas...
Danny: Idiots! Where could you bring her now? It's 10 in the morning and it's sunny outside! Don’t lock yourself in a cinema or somewhere else! *turning back to Dougie* By the way, YOU’RE the weirdest one!
Tom, to Harry: Maybe is not that dumb after all... C'mon Haz'; go and ask her!

>>> On the girls’ side <<<

Brook, looking Hannah from head to foot: Would a normal girl wear this for such an important event?
Hannah: For what?
Brook: Your date!
Hannah: What date?
Brook: Oh c’mon! You agreed last time to go out with Harry! Dougie told me!
Hannah, going flabbergasted: But... Danny was just teasing me when he asked! Harry wouldn’t date a girl like me...
Brook: Nevertheless, he didn’t really acted with such a disinterest...*Hannah looked at her, puzzled* Dougie told me.
Hannah: Wow, since when do you talk so much with him?
Brook: Th-That’s not the point!!! I just called him sometimes, and he called me too.
Hannah: Are you kidding me? We’re living next door. There’s no point in using a phone; don’t waste our money!
Brook: Money can’t buy happiness, Auntie Scrooge!
Hannah: It’s not what I...

Hannah was interrupted as somebody rang at the door. A voice raised:
“Hello? It’s Harry... Is anybody here?”

Brook: YOU SEE?!
Hannah: Oh my fucking god! I’m not ready at all! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...
Brook: Calm down! Breath! And stop asking for god’s sake; you’re an atheist!
Hannah: Not false... Please, hold him up!!!

Brook’s POV
What? Why me? Damn it! I waited for Hannah to be upstairs and I opened the door.

Harry: Hey!... Oh... Brook...

Please don’t be so overjoyed (Sarcasms, you’ll kill me...)

Brook: Hi Harry. How are you?
Harry: Well, it’s really hot today!

Is it a proper answer? Let’s do as it was.

Brook: Yeah actually I’m about to get a sunburnt so come in quickly or I’d be obliged to let you on the doorstep.

Harry went in and we both sat on the living room’s white sofa.

Brook: So... Why are you here?
Harry: Oh I was just passing by to have a walk...and... I wanted to ask Hannah if she wanted to come with me.
Brook: You were just passing by, uh?

What a terrible liar... Just be honnest and say that you want to hook up my best friend!!! Let’s try something…

Brook: So, you’re finally ready to do the nasty?
Harry, freaking out: WHAT?!
Brook: Well, you want have a walk with my best friend. In the sun. Just a walk...
Harry, giving up: Okay, you’re right; I love her more than that and I really feel like doing it but I swear I just wanted to walk with her today!

WON!

Brook: By “the nasty”, I meant “the risks of the sun between 11am and 2pm” but... We’re definitely not on the same wavelength.

Brook exulted inside whereas Harry felt totally ill-at-ease and was blushing with all his shame...Obviously, she had muddled up the discussion on purpose to make him confess what he thought about Hannah; and it was an overwhelming victory!

Suddenly, they heard Hannah coming downstairs and calling for Brook.

Harry: Don’t tell her!!! Please! Keep it secret!
Brook, smiling: Fine. But keep in mind that if you hurt her, you’re dead. Is that clear?
Harry, frightened: It's crystal clear.

- Okay so, have a nice walk! She yelled with her triumphant voice, before pushing Hannah and Harry outside.
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:48 am

Awww, bless Harry :')
He loves her!
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up! Empty Chapter Four - Halfway between Restraint & Outburst?

Post by HannaWestwood Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:44 am

As you demanded, Miss Russell Razz

_______

Chapter Four - Halfway between Restraint & Outburst?

Hannah and Harry were in front of Mrs. Kingston's house, after their little walk. She suddenly stopped.

Hannah: Oh wait, I have something to do before! I’ll join you later!

She hardly had the time to cross the entrance that Brook had slammed the door, took her by the shoulders and forced her to sit on the nearest chair.

Brook: Sooooooo?
Hannah: What?
Brook: What did you do?
Hannah: Well, we walked in the neighbourhood.
Brook: Oh c’mon! I’m not asking for this!
Hannah: You’re talking about some sexual allusions, right?
Brook: Just so!!! Did you talk about the nasty?
Hannah: The what?
Brook: Nevermind. It was obvious he wasn’t ready to tell you about this...How was he ?
Hannah: Hm... really nice! But we were both embarassed for some unknown reasons and finally, we almost didn’t talk at all. After all, it was better...
Brook: How could this be better if you didn’t even share a word?!
Hannah: It was! Because... Instead of this, we just have been looking at each other, searching for something to say... But we failed everytime and we just began to laugh about this. So, we really had fun even if nobody talked! It was... Special.
Brook: Hmmm... Sounds good but...
Hannah: I have to go! He’s waiting for me! I think... 'not sure...
Brook: So why did you come back home? You should have stayed with him!

She sighed with exasperation when she understood her best friend didn’t know why she did so herself. She was totally lost; getting back home had just been a pretext to clear her mind and increase her self-confidence through Brook’s comments.

Brook, with a softhearted expression: Forget this. Now you’re here, so you can take the opportunity to bring an appologise gift in case of you weren’t expected at lunch. I don’t know, maybe... some condoms?
Hannah: What could I do with... Oh my fucking God; are you talking about THIS?
Brook: Sure I am! What could you do with these except from sex? Be careful, you're too naïve and I shall never repeat this enough...
Hannah: Don’t worry; I’ll be back before the twilight!
Brook: Haha, I think you’re old enough to learn that you can have sex when the sun shines!
Hannah, taking her head in her hands: Shut up! It’s confusing!

Hannah went away and knocked at the McFLY’s. Harry himself opened.

Harry: Ah, I’m glad you finally came! I was waiting for you!
Hannah, relieved: God bless you!
Harry: What?
Hannah, looking down: Forget it.

After this, they went into the living room.

Harry: Okay so... I was thinking...maybe, next time, we should go to the cinema?
Hannah, not really at ease with the idea of being on her own in the dark with Harry: No, I think we should... go for a walk again.. in Hyde Park, or somewhere else...
Harry: Ok, sounds good.

Tom: Are you playing this “say-no” game again or... ?
Dougie: My turn! My turn! Hanna, would you see me naked?
Hannah: Haha, well... I think I would! She said, amused.
Danny: This is naughty.
Dougie, always smiling: Would you like to see Danny naked?
Hannah, laughing: NO-WAY!
Danny, shocked : Wh-what the hell was that ?!
Dougie, proud: You see, Daniel Alan DUMBASS Jones; she can say it if she wants to!
Danny : Don’t be so scornful, Poynter! My cock is bigger than yours!
Dougie: Maybe but Harry’s one beat yours!

>>> Back to today <<<

Tom : ...and this is why Harry is standing in the left corner of the kitchen, when Hannah is on the very right.
Brook: Oh dear. They can’t even look at each other whithout blushing madly.

We were on the next morning, and Tom was explaining to Brook what happened the day before.

Dougie: I’m so sorry but I HAD to restore the truth!
Brook, with sacarsms: Good boy. You messed up my best friend’s love story. Glad you did it.

- Don’t be so mean... Dougie complained.
- You’re right. After all, you’re only an innocent child. Brook sighed, Sorry Doug’.
- Why do you always say that? I’m a man! It’s upsetting...
- Okay, as you want; I won’t forgive you. Brook corrected, ironical.
- Ah ? Er’... maybe that’s ok for this time? *puppy eyes*
- Ah you’re so cute, how can I refuse it? She gave up.

After that, Brook took off her shoes and sat cross-legged on the sofa, listening to her Ipod. Dougie lied in front of her, on a similar couch, put his head face to her and sticking his ear on the cushion. Brook was wearing a short skirt...

Tom came back into the living room et waved to Brook. Dougie’s position puzzled him, his look made some round-trips between the two and finally, he got it.

Tom: Oh no, Doug, you can’t be serious! *Brook and Dougie looked up at him* What the hell are you doing, lying in THIS way?
Dougie, hesitating: Searching... For... Some...... UFO’s ?
Tom, staring at Dougie: And so you think there’s some Martians in B’s panties ?
Brook : What are you talking about? She said, mostly worried about their psychic problems. She had only heard "Martians"

She took off her earphones and Dougie unbent on the couch.

Tom: Our little Doug’ was looking under your skirt.
Brook: Dougie wouldn’t do that.
Tom: If only you knew...
Brook: Dougie?
Dougie: I wasn’t!
Tom: Dougie...
Dougie, understanding there were no safe issues anymore: Well, in technical terms, it wasn’t UNDER her skirt because it was just in front of me so... You now, I didn’t really see...well, I’ve seen but not... willingly ...

However, Tom wasn’t in a good mood and wanted Dougie to take more responsibilities to get through their new career, they all have to gain in maturity.
Dougie understood; they already had this conversation a few weeks ago...

Dougie, confessing: I didn’t want to offend you. I’m a man and sometimes, I want to do men’s stuffs like...
Brook: Like what ? Being perv ?!
Dougie: No!!! It’s not about that! *he went on, calmer* Stuffs like... kissing you deeply, holding your hands – but not when we come across the streets... or loving you like nobody did before...

They all blinked, asking themselves if this Dougie was the real one or a fake. This tense silence has been broken by Brook’s tinkly laugh.

Brook: C’mon Tom, don’t you see he’s playing? You’re such a joker, Doug! Tell me where did you stole these quotes from?
Dougie, astonished: As always, you don’t get it... Then, he craked up:

- HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLIND! DIDN’T YOU GET ALL THE SIGNS I’VE BEEN SENDING TO YOU?! HELL NO, YOU KEEP IGNORING ME AND SEE ME LIKE YOUR FUCKING LITTLE BRO! I CAN’T STAND THIS ANYMORE!

He was about to cry and all Brook found to answer was:

- How a guy like you, can lov...have this kind of feeling?

Dougie : Damn it! Stop looking at me as if I was 10! I know this “kind of feeling” and I call this LOVE! I hide some of these “taboos” stuffs that you could call "porn" under my bed and finally, I DO WANNA take you down! So, what’s the matter with my feelings? I like pussies like Tom *Tom intervened saying they were “not really talking about the same pussies” but Dougie went on*, I can have a hard on like Danny and jerk off like Harry! SO WHAT?! Isn’t that normal?

This time, she was really confused. Everybody was, as they all came in the living room when Dougie had begun to shout. The first person to talk was Harry...

- Dougie… he threatened, scarying Tom and Danny.
- WHAT ? Dougie anwered with the same tone.

Tom, moving back: Aaaand, this is the moment where I LEAVE before somebody gets hurt, because I’m quite weak and I can’t stand any bloody vision...

Harry, ignoring Tom: For the second time in this – seemingly – cursed week, STOP DISGRACING ME! THANKS !
Danny, with a mischievous glint: And so what ? She would see IT when you’ll do THIS!
Harry: If you all keep on ruining my chances, we won’t do anything!
Danny: C’mon Judd, put her in the mood!
Hannah: Can you stop talking about things like me seeing Harry naked while we’re both always here? Thanks guys, because that’s quite embarassing right now...

________

Soo? Razz
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:40 am

Naughty Dougie!
Buuut he wants her! Razz

xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up! Empty Chapter Five - And if the fear shell began to split?

Post by HannaWestwood Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:48 am

Chapter Five - And if the fear shell began to split?

The day after “Dougie’s confessions”, in the morning.

Brook was downstairs, checking some small ads in the newspaper while Hannah was still sleeping. Brook heard a noise in the garden and, thinking it was the mailman, she opened the door... Actually, it was just Dougie, going round in circles in the path.

- Brook!
- Dougie? Why are you here?
- I was just... I wanted to... well...
- I guess you wanna apologise, right?
- I want. But, before this, I wanted to confirm that I really thought all what I said yesterday. Even if I know I can’t be forgiven for the way I said it. I’m so sorry! I’ve never meant to hurt you! I wanted to confess my feelings but finally I’ve just been rude...

Brook sighed and came in, followed by Dougie. She closed the door after him.

Brook: Listen, Doug; you think you love me, but you don’t. And even if you really think you do, you don’t even know...
Dougie, interupting her : I don’t even know what’s real love? That’s what you wanted to say, right? See, you’re doing it again; you just keep thinking I’m a stupid kid!
Brook: That’s not what I meant! I was about to say that you don’t even know me!
Dougie: What? Of course I do!
Brook: Sorry, but you don’t. You’re just in love with... the idea of loving me!
Dougie: No, I’m really in love with you! I wanna be with you, and not only with the idea! By the way, what idea are you talking about?!
Brook: That’s what I said; you can’t see the difference between being in love with someone or...

At the same moment, somebody knocked at the door and Brook went to open it.

Brook: Hi Harry. What’s up?
Harry: Well I’m fine.
Brook: What are you doing here?
Harry, seing Dougie: Yo bro! *reconnecting with Brook* Oh, hm... I wanted to see Hannah but she doesn’t really felt like going out with me today... So I decided to get in!
Brook: Oh I see; today it’s the Forgiveness’ day, or what? ... And what do you mean by “get in” ?
Harry: Can I spend the day with you girls?
Dougie: What the fuck are you talking about?!
Brook: That’s sweet of you, Haz’. She gonna love this idea, *whispering* even if she won’t admit it but you must have got used to it now...
Dougie, restless: Hum... Brook? We were talking, 'remember ?
Brook: Yeah yeah... We go upstairs.

Hannah appeared.

Hannah, astonished: Harry?!
Harry: Hey...you!
Brook, with an huge smile on her face: Yeah, Harry gonna spend the day with us!
Hannah, happy and scared at the same time: Really? That’s cool...
Brook: Doug? Follow me.
Dougie: I’m coming.

Harry: Hannah...
Hannah: Harry...
Harry : Actually I wanted to see you because... I was affraid you were avoiding me...
Hannah: I wasn’t.
Harry: So why did you not answer to my texts?
Hannah: I was ...asleep.
Harry: Asleep? Yesterday at 2 p.m ?
Hannah: I may have had a little... nap.
Harry: You only may, as you said *he sighed* I’m sorry, yesterday was certainly awful but...
Hannah: No I just... felt embarassed and I had to make my mind up 'bout what I should do after this...
Harry: So, what do you wanna do?
Hannah, with a shy smile: Not avoiding you?
Harry, relieved: Thanks god you don’t hate me! *she laughed* Apart from this, I was wondering if you would come to our 1st gig tonight?

>>>Upstairs<<<

- Let me put this straight; Brook began, do you see what’s between Harry and Hannah?
- Yeah, they’re really cute, Dougie answered, smiling.
- Well, this is something we never gonna have!
- Why?! I mean, if we wanted to, I’m sure we could!
- No; YOU will have this, one day, if you want. But no me. It’s not something I need, okay? And if you really knew me, you’d know it’s not something I can have.
- I know you enough to say that’s not something you don’t want!

Brook, realizing what he said wasn’t untrue: This... This conversation is definitely over! I’m leaving.
Dougie, running after her: Where are you going?

>>>Downstairs<<<

Brook: This is none of your business! *passing by the living room where Hannah and Harry were laughing* Hey you two! I’m going out for the entire day so enjoy your tête-à-tête! *to Hannah* By the way, sweetie, remember what you can do when the sun’s still shining!
Hannah, quite embarassed: Haha, how could I forget such a thing? Wait, B, are you okay?
Brook: Yeah I’m fine. Don’t worry!
Hannah: So why are you crying?
Brook: 'not crying, I just have some dust in my eyes.

She left the hallway.

Harry: Doug, what did you do?
Dougie: Nothing. I-I just told her how I felt about us and she ran away...
Harry: You really have a gift to make them flee!
Dougie: So you too! Don’t you remember, cocky drummer?
Harry: Shut up!!!
Hannah: Here we go again...

Dougie’s phone rang; Tom was calling to hurry the boys; they had to come to the Crawlee for some unforeseen rehearsals: two bands’ performances had been canceled before them so they’d have to play earlier than expected; 5.30 p.m. As Dougie left to take his bass, awaring Harry about the planning’s modifications, Hannah took her handbag and went out with them. She closed the door and put the key in her pocket.

>>>On the doorsteps<<<

Harry: So, would you come?
Hannah: I-I don’t know...
Harry: Actually, Dougie wanted to invite Brook but... it doesn’t really seem he’ll be able to do it now. Could you invite her for him ?
Hannah: Yeah, if Brook comes with me that’s better... But Mrs Kingston’s will be here tonight so not sure she’ll agree...
Harry: We’ll play at 5.30 p.m! Please Hannah! It’s an important gig for us; I need you! *Hannah looked at him, stunned*... I mean, he added, lower and lower, WE need you... both... Brook and you... Please!!!
Hannah, bewildered: I-I’ll see Harry! Please don’t be so...passionate! *sigh* I think I should find Brook first. She’s not okay and I don’t want to let her alone...You should leave too. I can’t stay with you now, I...
Harry: But we’ve planned...!
Hannah, interrupting him: Tonight, after the gig!
Harry: What ?
Hannah: Er... even if after 5.30p.m. “this afternoon” is more appropriate, I would like to stay with you...maybe till tonight, atfer all... I promise I won’t leave you stranded! Does this suit you?
Harry, puzzled: I think so... but... would you try to come to the gig before this? I’d be glad if you could...
Hannah: Shhh! I have to go now. See ya later!
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:49 am

Hmm, does Dougie really love Brook like he says he does?
I hope so! Cos it's so obvious that Brook likes him too!!! Very Happy
Moreee please Very Happy
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sun May 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Please, miss, may I have some more? Sad

Razz
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up! Empty Chapter Six - First gig : Pop and sweet meeting!

Post by HannaWestwood Sun May 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Aaah yes, forgot to update =O

Here it is!

Chapter Six - First gig : Pop and sweet meeting!

Tom’s POV
"Tonight, it’s The Big Night!" That’s what Danny just yelled to us. Actually, it would be the big night if we hadn’t been moved so early... 5 p.m. for a gig! Sounds ridiculously not appropriate. Nevermind! We gonna play our new songs in this club named “Crawlee”. We just have the time to check the setlist for the last time...

- Room on the 3rd Floor
- Met this girl
- Saturday night
- Obviously
- Get over you
- Dougster idea

Room on the 3rd Floor and Obviously have been written before but as nobody – except from Hannah, Brook and Giovanna (my girlfriend) – have heard this before, we can show them as “new songs”. If they like it, we’ll certainly play 5 colours for the encore. We have to impress Mr Grey (from Island records) and this is also an opportunity to make some new fans! Wait, what’s that “Dougster idea”?!

Danny: Alright guys. This is it! *opening the curtain* Wow, look at this! All these people... I can see Gi’s here... Oh! Hannah and Brook have just arrived!
Dougie: I need to pee...
Harry: I feel sick...
Tom: All is gonna be fine! Don’t worry!
Danny: C’mon lads! Do your best to impress’em!
Harry: We gonna make a fool of ourselves in front of them...
Dougie: Again...
Danny: Just go on stage you two!!! *Dougie and Harry looked desperately at each other* NOW!!!

“Room on the 3rd Floor, not what we asked for, I’m not tired enough to sleep...”

Guitars were resounding on the little stage. Harmony melted with the beginners’ charm were spreading in all the club.

“Outside it’s raining, and the guests upstairs complaining about the room that’s got the TV too loud... ‘Cause its time like this remind me, that I’ve got the keep my feet on the ground...”

Hannah and Brook smiled. These 4 guys really had something special to share.

“Nananana nanananaaaaaaa... Nananana nanananaaaaaa... NA NA!...”

All the people in the club were dancing or swinging to follow the music. Then, the boys began to play “Met this girl”. The fresh sound of this song, followed by the frantic rythm of “Saturday night” impressed everybody in the crowd. Now, everyone was dancing!

“...when we start to party in the street! We want the neighbours to complain, cause our music driving them insaaaaaaaane!”

How Brook and Hannah couldn’t recognize themselves in this verse? They laughed, staring at the McFLYs but Miss Faris’ look fell on the young bassist.

During “Obviously”, a little laugh caught Hannah’s attention. She felt like she already saw this girl before...

Hannah: Brook! Look at her! It’s Giovanna!
Brook: Really? WHERE ? ... Oh god you’re right! Let’s talk to her!
Hannah: WHAT? We can’t!
Brook: Why ? She doesn’t bite! She’s Tom’s girlfriend!... By the way, I wonder why she’s still with him? How can she do so? It’s FAT TOM!
Hannah: Er...That was quite mean. Anyway, I think I’m not ready for this. It’s too... unexpected!
Brook, being ironic: To find the McFLY leader’s girlfriend at the 1st official McFLY gig? Hell yeah; that’s so unbelievable! *after a quick look at Giovanna* She saw us! C’mon, don’t be so shy!

And so, they moved towards Giovanna’s table. A few seconds later...

Giovanna: Oh! Nice to meet you girls! Yes, I’m Giovanna, but call me Gi! How did you recognize me?
Hannah: We saw loads of photos of you in Tom’s bedroom !
Giovanna, smiling: Ah you’re right! So, you’re living with Mrs. Kingston?

Hannah’s POV
She’s so sweet! Why didn’t Tom present us to her before?

So, they had a little chat with Giovanna until the end of the gig. After they joined her, The McFLY began "Get over you". Hannah blushed madly, trying to convince herself the song couldn’t be about her as Harry wasn’t singing it (What a stupid conclusion! Anyway...). After that, the “Dougster idea” began... And obviously, it was all about Brook. It was a short story told with all his feelings. Some words of it would later be in the Silence is a Scary sound lyrics.

After the gig, Tom and Danny stayed backstage while Harry was running to Giovanna’s table.

Harry: Hannah! Brook! I’m so glad to see you here!!! ... I mean, we’re all glad to see that you were able to come, here...
Brook: Yeah Harry, don’t worry, we got it.
Harry stopped as Dougie appeared just next to him.

Dougie, to Brook: Where were you?
Brook: I think I’ve already said it was none of your business.

Hannah hit her foot and so she glared at her, completely astonished.

Hannah: She was at our college. She had some russian class.
Giovanna, who was blaming Harry for forgetting her: Russian? That’s amazing! How do you make?
Brook: Not so bad: I began to learn it in France for one year and I rather liked it!
Tom: Hey! *he kisses Gi* So, you’ve met my girlfriend? She’s the most wonderful girlfriend on planet earth, isn’t she?
Brook: Indeed! But she’s dating an alien... *correcting herself* I’m talking about your Star Wars obsession of course! You little Wookiee...
Giovanna: Haha, who knows maybe you’ll be the most wonderful girlfriend of the galaxy!
Hannah: Yeah, you could be! VERY SOON...
Dougie: I’m not sure Brook would be intesrested in such a thing...
Hannah: Are you kidding? Of course she would! A way more than you could imagine, Doug!

Then, Brook slapped her backhead and whisperedStop telling bullshit! You’ve promised!

>>>Flash back<<<
At College, before B goes to her Russian class...

- Brook! Please, wait!

Brook sighed and stopped just before the door.

- Listen Hannah, I don’t want to talk about it now...
- You can’t run away for ever, B!
- What? What’s that? That was so ridiculously stereotyped Hannah! And SO ironic coming from you!
- YOU learned me this! And be nice please, because even if I used to run away, I’m really trying to do my best now! So follow your own advices before giving them to the others.

Brook didn’t answer and Hannah gave her nicest look, adding that she wouldn’t have been able to go out with Harry if she hadn’t been there to advise her. Now, it was time for her to help Brook back.

Hannah: Take care of your own feelings! You perfectly know how you feel about Dougie but you hide it! You don’t wanna be hurt? You can’t live whithout pain; Life hurts!
Brook: Really...
Hanna: Yes! ... Oh no! I mean, yes, but don’t commit suicide, eh! Please B, I’m begging you!!!
Brook: Shhhhhh! For God’s sake Hannah! Are you dumb?! I’d never think about this! Stand up! Everybody’s looking at us!!!

They laughed for a moment and B walked away.

- Wait! Will you come tonight?
- I don’t know... I’ve been so bitchy with him...
- Doug? Oh c’mon! He’ll forgive you! He loves you!
- “C’mon”? You spending too much time with Danny, darling... Anyway, I... I’ll think about it.
- B, pleeaaaaase! *puppy eyes*
- Yes! BUT there’s one condition! Don’t insinuate anything about my feelings okay? I’ll do it in my way!

>>>End of the Flash Back<<<

Dougie: So...Are you staying with us?
Brook: My extra history class is begining in a few minutes so I gotta go, sorry.
Dougie, as Brook was leaving : Come at the flat later if you...*she closes the door of the bar*...want.

Tom: Okaaay so... let’s take our stuffs and go back home. Hannah? You come with us?
Hannah: No thanks, I... I think I should wait for B at home.

She left but Harry followed her outside.

Harry: Hey, remember you own me a date?

She stopped. Harry didn’t move and was waiting for an answer. Any answer would have worked but he got the best he could have wished for.

Hannah: Do you mind if you come over to my place tonight instead of going to the cinema?
Harry: No, I’d be glad to!

They both went to Mrs Kingston house. The old lady wasn’t there yet.

Hannah: Just stay in the living room. I’ll cook something for dinner.

Then, all went silent. Hannah talked about the gig and how great it was to share it with friends. No answer from Harry; She thought she was boring so she stopped talking. When the pasta were ready, she turned back and...

- Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Last edited by HannaWestwood on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat May 26, 2012 7:13 am

I thought I'd commented on this! Sad

Yes, Hannah, you do owe Harry a date!
But I'm thinking that in his mind, a date doesn't just mean dinner and/or a movie...it means sexiness!! Razz
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat May 26, 2012 8:35 pm

ChloeRussellx wrote:I thought I'd commented on this! Sad

But I'm thinking that in his mind, a date doesn't just mean dinner and/or a movie...it means sexiness!! Razz
xxx

Haa you're evil, thinking like Brook! xD Twisted Evil

I'll put the next chapter this week end so it means I've caught up the whole story here... and chapter 8 isn't ready... ARGH, just as I feared... Sad

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sun May 27, 2012 3:04 am

HannaWestwood wrote:
ChloeRussellx wrote:I thought I'd commented on this! Sad

xxx

Haa you're evil, thinking like Brook! xD Twisted Evil

I'll put the next chapter this week end so it means I've caught up the whole story here... and chapter 8 isn't ready... ARGH, just as I feared... Sad

xXx

It's fine, take your time! Very Happy
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up! Empty Chapter Seven - Unexpected gifts.

Post by HannaWestwood Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:51 am

Chapter Seven - Unexpected gifts.

Brook came back from her extra history class. She opened the door and said:

- Hi Hanna! Guess what; Mr Fitz said he was engaged today *she walked to the kitchen to join her friend* You know what, I think I gonna kill myself; after news like this, nothing matters in life!

But suddenly, she was hit by the worst apparition of her life.

Brook, screaming: AAAAAAAAAH! What the fuck is going on there?!
Harry, embarassed: Hey Brook... What are you doing here?
Brook: Hm... Let me see, I’m here because I’M LIVING HERE ASSHOLE!
Harry: No need in being vulgar...
Brook: Well, may I know why Mr. Judd is standing naked in my kitchen at 8p.m ; I’ll be glad to hear why. *back to her normal voice* Is it polite enough for you ?
Harry: Well, technically, I’m not naked; I have a towel on my hips.
Brook, nearly vomiting: OMFG this is MY towel around YOUR naked ASS!
Harry: Hm this is not only YOUR towel... You live here with Hannah after all...
Brook: Look, little jerk, you see the word “Brook” written in big letters on this towel? It means that it’s Brook’s towel. And guess what; I AM BROOK!

Hannah showed up in the kitchen.

Brook: Thanks god, you’re here! I would like some explanations. So, Hannah, what the heck is Judd doing in MY towel, in OUR kitchen? And you’d better have a good excuse because if you haven’t, I may kick his stupid ass!!!

Hannah (who was full dressed): Well, actually, it’s all my fault.
Harry: No, it’s our fault.
Brook: Yeah I know that you need to be two at least to do such a THING...
Hannah/Harry: No no, it’s not what you’re thinking about! It’s not at all!
Brook: Really ?! So, what happened ?
Harry: Hannah spilled a casserole full of bolognese pasta over me so I took a quick shower and I accidentaly took your towel.
Brook: That’s it ? Nothing else ? You haven’t... you know...
Hannah: Oh NO! We haven’t !
Brook: Oh well... I feel kinda sick now so I gotta go... Harry, take off my towel and clean it okay?

Harry immediately took off the towel. The girls didn’t have the time to look somewhere else...

Brook: NO! NOT NOW! NOT IN FRONT OF ME!!! Oh gosh, this is a big one, mazeltov! *Harry hide his “stuff” and Hannah look away, ashamed* Hum...You know what ? Keep it as a gift.
Hannah: B, I’m really sorry... Er...
Brook: Yeah, whatever, ‘gotta go.
Hannah: Where are yo going ?
Brook: Anywhere but here.

She left the house and went to the McFLY’s place. She rang and somebody she didn’t wanna see – except from Hannah and Harry – opened; Dougie Poynter.

- Hey...Doug.
- Hey! Wazzup ?
- Well I just came back home but it looked like Hannah and Harry were kinda busy and I felt so embarassed that I left. Can I stay with you guys for one or a couple of hours, so they would have time to do whatever they wanna do?
- Yeah sure *shouting at Danny and Tom* Hey guys, looks like Harry is doing it well! Come in, Brook. We were about to play to some video games but...we can cancel it and do something else if you want!
- No it will be cool to play with you!
- No offense, intervened Danny, but you’re a girl.
- And so ?
- What Danny meant is that you may not be good at video games like those we have... explained Tom.
- Oh, is that so? We’ll see that when I’d win!
- A player? I like it! You’re in! said Danny. But if you loose – which is obviously going to happen – please don’t cry; I don’t have the time to take care about an other baby!
- Don’t be rude mate, she’s just a baby girl, said ironically Dougie.
- Shut up Poynter, you’re the other one! Tom pointed out.
- Next time one of you call me “Baby girl”, I’ll punch him in the mouth. Was it clear enough? Brook said with anger.

Tom: I like you.
Danny: Yeah she’s wild.
Brook: Are you blind or something? Come on sweetie, I’m not only wild; I’m super dupper wild!

>>> Back to Hannah&Harry’s side<<<

A few minutes after Brook has left.

Harry: Did you see ?
Hannah: See what?
Harry: Er... “The big one” ?
Hannah, nervous: Ah. Haha...No. I swear I never saw such a huge thing.
Harry: Such a huge thing, uh?
Hannah: Damn it...Sorry I saw “the whole thing”...

The phone rang; Mrs Kingston was calling. Hannah answered, always puzzled by this weird conversation she had with Harry.Then, she came back in the kitchen.

Harry: Hum... Hannah? Everything’s okay?
Hannah: Yeah, hm... Mrs Kingston’s sister is sick so she has to stay with her untill tomorrow, around 12...
Harry: That is to say...?
Hannah: She won’t be home tonight.
Harry: Great... Hum... So, what should we do ?
Hannah: We should watch a movie or something I guess...
Harry: And, what do you want to do ?
Hannah: I don’t know, what do you want to do ?
Harry, smiling: Maybe you shouldn’t have asked...

He moved closer towards Hannah and kissed her. She just let him do but when she realized he was only wearing Brook’s towel, through what Harry’s unexpected “gift” was manifesting itself. She blushed and stop the kiss.

Hannah: We shouldn’t do this...
Harry: You’re right; I’m sorry I couldn’t struggle against my feelings and...
Hannah, embarassed: No... Er... I mean, we shouldn’t do this in the kitchen...
Harry: Oh...

Hannah was hitting herself inside to think about such a thing and Harry was laughing. She looked down, inquiring herself, but as loads of questions were flooding her mind, Harry took her hand and all the fears gone. They went upstairs hands in hands and began ton kiss again. Harry pushed her on a bed but Hannah stopped him again.

Harry: Wh-what?
Hannah: She was really furious when you took her towel so, it would be... A WAY worse if we had sex in her own bed. Don’t you think ?
Harry: Couldn’t agree more! Where’s yours ?
Hannah: In the next room.

Finally, when the door and the curtains had been closed, Hannah could enjoy her 1st time. Too bad that Harry has only one thing to get off so he was obliged to help Hannah to get undressed.

- So, Dougie was right after all...
- About what ?
- Cocky drummer... Hannah sighed, with a little laugh.

Then, nothing could have contained their love. Eyes in eyes, lips on lips and hands on skins; innocent bodies lying in a sweet bliss.

>>> Back to Brook’s side<<<

It was nearly midnight and B has been playing with Danny, Dougie and Tom at some fighting and cars video games. This little try just turned into a big competition. When Giovanna came home, they had nearly finished the last race.

Tom: Now, the 100th Mario Kart race is over! Let’s check the scoreboard ...We have 33 points and so you have... 67 points ... Team Paris won.
Brook and Dougie: YEAH !!!
Giovanna: Team Paris?
Danny: Poynter-Faris. But Team Farter was better...
Dougie: This was my idea!
Brook: How can’t we notice it ?!
Dougie: Don’t care about your opinion, I’m a genius. Tom said it!
Tom: You’re out of context, Doug. Out of context.
Dougie: I suggest Tom and Danny leave the game because they’re really hopeless!
Danny: Oh c’mon! You perfectly know that I should have won if Fletcher wasn’t in my team, and that you’d lost all the races if Brook wasn’t in YOUR team!
Gi : Congrats Brook! it’s your 27th victory and you ONLY lost 7 times! Yay! Whoop whoop! Girls power !
Tom: Hey Gi, in wich team are you?! I’m your boyfriend for god’s sake !
Brook: Sorry but Girl’s power will always kick your ass, Fletcher!
Danny: Okay so now the party’s over; what should we do?
Brook: Yeah, just stop talking about my winning; it’s surely too offensive for your virility!

At that moment, someone opened the front door; Harry entered first in the living room, followed by Hannah who was behind him, hanging on his jacket like a little girl.

Danny: Wow, that was quick!
Brook, threatening: YOU! What did you do to my best friend?! She looks terrified!
Danny: Hell yeah she saw the big monster!
Harry: Shut up Jones!!!

Tom: Anyway, why are you coming back?
Harry: Well... As Mrs. Kingston is coming home tomorrow...
Hannah : I wanted to ask you guys if you allow me to stay here tonight.
Tom: No need to ask, you’re welcome!
Dougie, quickly: And so are you, Brook!
Danny: Ahaha, Dougie really wants to get laid tonight!
Dougie: Shut up Jones!!!
Danny: What? “No girls allowed”, remember?
Giovanna: Someone is going to spend the night on the lawn...

Later, after a few drinks and games, it was time to decide where everyone was going to sleep.

Danny: Well, everyone in his own room and the three girls sleeping on the couch.
Tom: Don’t be silly! Gi’s definetely with me!
Harry: And Hannah’s with me!
Dougie: And Brook’s with me!
Brook: ...WAIT-A-MINUTE Poynter! I can sleep on the couch; no problem with that!
Danny: You see? Let’s do this!
Giovanna: It’s really time for you to find a girlfriend, Danny.
Danny: Whaaaaaat?
Dougie, to Brook: I swear I won’t do anything!
Brook: Do you expect me to believe you? Because I’m not!
Dougie: I swear, B, I swear!
Tom: Guys, please! Just... be quiet, okay? I’m really knackered so let’s get some sleep now.

Danny followed Giovanna upstairs, asking her to explain what she meant just before. Tom pushed him back and closed the door of his bedroom in front of him. Harry and Hannah did the same. Danny went back downstairs to annoy his other friends, but quickly, he became upset and locked himself in his bedroom. Brook and Dougie were now able to talk. Alone.

Dougie: Why don’t you trust me? I’m not a perv or something!
Brook: Yeah, sure... That’s what every man is supposed to say, right?
Dougie: I’m not like this! And I think you know me enough to understand that I’m not this kind!
Brook: How could I be sure of that?
Dougie: Brook ; since the 1st day we met, I knew what I was about to feel for you!
I know I’m an irresponsible kid! I’m weird, I like lezards, I saw predators too much times, my hair is a mess, and I’m still having some issues eating vegetables but... *Brook burst out laughing and Dougie continues* I know what I want! I’ll stop being a trouble because now I know what I want : I want you!

Brook looked straight at him, blushing a little, feeling weak in front of a man for the first time ever. She didn’t like it. She always wanted to show the strong side of her personnality. She has been used to keep her feelings under control. And now, this little weirdo was completely shaking her world! What happened?

Dougie: You’re the one I love and even if you see me like a fool I want to prove that you’re wrong! I can be the man you wish for! I...I’m sure I can because you don’t hate me! You don’t hate me, right? Right?

Brook was still. No words could come out. Was she in shock? How was that even possible? She perfectly knew what to answer. She just had to say “No Dougie, I don’t hate you.” and then she’d be able to sleep alone on the couch while Dougie would happily go upstairs. Seven simple words. However, her heart didn’t agree to let it out; it had something much more special to express. Her true feelings for him were overwhelming and Brook wasn’t able to struggle anymore.

I love you. I love you, Dougie.
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:52 am

Hahaha poor Harry when his towel fell off!
But it ended up good for him and Hanna Razz

Aww Dougie told Brook how he feels!
He's adorable!
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Above the noise of London - 1st part [16+] / Chapter 10 is up! Empty Chapter Eight - Giggling love

Post by HannaWestwood Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:14 am

Chapter Eight - Giggling love.

- Wha...what...what did you say?!

Brook was looking straight in front of her and glanced at him once, then twice. Dougie wasn’t waiting for the anwser anymore. He didn’t care about what she was going to say. All that mattered was what he had heard before. He was hoping that she wouldn’t talk for now, affraid she would take her confession back and run away. Deep down in his soul he knew she was The One, and nothing could prevent them to be together if she aggreed. It was a pure moment of happiness.

He was still looking at her, silent. He felt like he could hear every beat of her heart as if it was the only sound that mattered. Nothing in the air but love and chaotic breaths. Suddenly, Brook stepped back. However, she didn’t have the time to place her foot on the floor: Dougie was already hugging her, almost crying.

- Can we... stay like this? Just for a moment... Dougie whispered.
- Sure.

They stayed still for a few seconds. Then, Dougie move his hand from Brook’s backhead to her cheek. He lovingly gazed at her; she gave a hint of a smile. He was getting closer to her but she kept on looking down. For a second, Dougie hesitated; he bit his lip, thinking “I may be making a mistake” and felt like she might blame him for it later...
But then, Brook touched his hand. Her hazel sparkling eyes appeared behind her curly brown hair.

Then, their eyes met.

They kissed to heart’s content. It has nothing to do with a shy embrace; it was a burning love, contained for far too long. Nothing they did before. Was it written? No one could ever know.

In the morning...
- What the hell did you do last night?!

Danny was standing still in the living room doorway. The place was a mess.

- Nothing, Dougie swore , nothing bad though.
- We’ve just been... playing with some cushions!
- Oh you certainly did! Danny replied. Last night, alone, on the couch...NAKED!
- Don’t be silly! We absolutely did nothing like this! Right, Doug?
- Yes, my dear; absolutely nothing!
- As if you could contradict her! Danny yelled. Be careful, dude; she has you on her radar!

Dougie and Brook laughed at it and left the living room to go to the kitchen where everyone else was having their breakfast.

Brook took a seat in front of Dougie, and next to Hannah. She said
“Morning B!” but Brook didn’t answer, looking teasingly at Dougie. A few seconds later, they both began to giggle.
She remembered last night, she has planned to make things clear and fix the messed up feelings she had for him. She did see her feelings clearer though, but not in the way she has expected...

He remembered last night; lied on the couch, playing with her curls for hours. As Brook slightly moved on him, her feet made a cushion fall on the floor. She lifted up to put it somewhere else... but she got a moment of craziness and threw it on Dougie. The pillow fight had begun.

Brook noticed that everyone was wtaring at her so she stood up, a bowl full of hot chocolate in one hand, and a croissant in the other hand. Hannah stood up and followed her in the corridor, just outside the kitchen.

- Sooooooo? ...

Hannah was playing Brook’s own game (the “soooo, what happened?”) but in her own way; she added a look who was clearly saying “I’m not forcing you to say anything but If I was you, I’d answer this or I will bore you to death until you told me all about it”. Yes, this look was really meaningful...

Brook nodded.

- Nothing!
- Oh c’maaaaaan! Brooook! Please, tell meeeee!!!
- “C’man”; Danny and Harry really have a bad influence on your english, sweety...
- You. Avoiding. My question!
- And you. avoiding. Your grammar!

Book left while Hannah was fuming. She won’t win this, she knew it; Brook was playing on her own field. Hannah followed Brook in the living room. Brook was about to sit on the couch, but she suddenly stopped her moves, stayed still, and sit somewhere else. This couch was where the pillows fight happened and Hannah understood something was going on here.

- You did IT on the couch!?
- What? No, we didn't do IT on the couch!
- So, tell me what happened!!!
- No, I won't until you told me what happened between you and Judd!!!

Hannah tried to play it in Brook's way, but once again, it didn't work.

- NOOOO! Sweetheart, I'm the one who created that, you can't beat me with my own game!

Everyone in the kitchen wanted to know about Brook and Doug’s “nighty – and maybe naughty – games”, so they all moved out to the living room with cofee, bread, tea, and everything that could be eaten by a british guy for breakfast - that's to say: everything!
They sat on the sacred couch, so Doug and Brook looked at each other for a few seconds and smiled with frustration; they sat on THEIR sacred sofa!

- Hold on...Something happened on this couch, Danny said. I can feel it.
- HOW? Brook asked.
- Just here, I saw something white! I'm pretty sure it’s some of this thing starting by S-P, ending by E-R-M!
- Jones, you perv! Hannah exclaimed herself, shocked.
- Perv, ME? YOU are the perv here, Miss Bennet! replied Danny.
- What did you just say to her? Judd asked with one of his best annoyed look.

Dougie: Well, we all know that it takes a lot of courage to handle this *staring at Harry’s crotch* Mazeltov dude!
Danny: I’m just pointing out that she must have been “prepared” to see this kind of things without fainting! Poor little innocent girl!
Hannah: I’m older than you, Danny...
Harry: Anyway, how do you know about the Mazeltov thing?

- I might have told him, Brook said.
- How could you? I thought we were friends! Harry cried out.
- No, you’re sleeping with my best friend, using my towel while you’re naked and forcing me to sleep out of my own house ; that doesn't really make me feel like you’re my friend! Sorry though, you seemed like a nice guy. Or at least, your little friend seemed quite nice!
- OMFG! Tom finally understood that the ''little friend'' was Harry's penis. Brook, tell me the truth; is it big?

Danny: Is it hairy?
Brook: I won't answer any question without the advisory of my lawyer!!! No, seriously Harry’s a nice guy; I don't want to humiliate him... But actually it's HUGE, I've never seen such a thing, you should expose it in a museum!

Harry shouted with frustration. Hannah sighed. The rest of them burst of laugh.
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:02 am

Hahaha how funny :')
A topic about Harry's sexual life and "little friend" while he's there, awkward! (for him) Razz

Loved this chapter, cracked me up :')
More please?
xxxxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next