McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+|

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+|

Post by Daugie Poynter Fri May 18, 2012 5:54 am

McFly Meet the X-Men
Chpt. 1 (Harry's P.O.V.)

Things have always been weird for me, the guys never noticed, but that's only because I hid it from them.

My little sister was sent to a school for gifted and talented children, but that's all I knew. She'd only call me once a month, but she would never tell me anything about the school. It made me worry about her, but I couldn't do anything. And for about five years straight, I'd have the worst headaches! I'm on pills now but they're not working as much.

I sighed and whipped out my cell phone and pushed number two for speed dial.

"Hey this is Bianca, leave a message after the beat…oops, I ment beep! Oh, I didn't mean to say that! Aw forget it!"

I laughed at her answering machine but I didn't bother to leave a message. I sighed again and entered the Starbucks where I was meeting the guys.

"Harry over here!" Dougie called from across the café. I took a seat at the table. "Dan's getting the drinks." Dougie filled me in.

"Where's Tom?" I asked. Dougie shrugged and then Danny came over.

"I think he had to replace his front door." Dougie's eyes widened so much I nearly spit my coffee out.

"What happened?" Dougie asked.

"Don't know, he said he'd tell us when he got here." Danny said. Suddenly the door busted open and it slammed into the wall making a crack.

"Uh sorry, drinking too much milk." We didn't know right away who it was because of the hat and glasses but we soon figured out it was Tom when he came over and sat down with us.

"Uh, what's up with the disguise?" I asked as Tom put his hands over his head.

"Gio called the police." He mumbled into his arms.

"What?" I yelled standing up and Dougie and Danny pulled me back down.

"Why did she call the police?" Dougie asked Tom. Tom removed his hands, revealing his red eyes which I believed he got from crying.

"I ripped the front door off the wall."

"You mean hinges." Danny corrected him, but Tom shook his head.

"No, wall. Part of the wall came off too." Our eyes widened. "Gio freaked out so I hugged her to calm her down, but I hurt her. I barely squeezed her but I could hear her back crack. She told me to get out and she called me a freak."

"So, you're telling us you have super strength?" I asked Tom. He looked at me and nodded. "This is unreal. Pitch me I'm dreaming." Dougie pinched me. "Ow!"

"You're not dreaming." He said.

The door swung open again and four police officers came in with giant shields.

"Freeze!" One yelled at Tom. His eyes widened and Tom stood up.

"I didn't me-" Before Tom could finish his sentence they shot him causing people to scream but the bullet didn't go through him, it bounced off him and hit the wall.

"Blood hell!" Danny yelled. Now Danny, Dougie, and I were standing.

"He said freeze!" Another officer yelled as he shot his gun. I don't know how, but I imagined the bullet had lost control and went out the window…and it did.

"Harry, how the hell did you do that?" Dougie yelled.

"I don't know!"

"Kill those mutants!" Mutants? They all shot their guns. Danny somehow blocked a bullet with his arm making the skin turn blue and then back to normal and then the rest of the bullets froze. I turned to Dougie. His hands were covering his head but I knew he somehow froze those bullets.

"How the hell did he do that?" An officer yelled. Suddenly the officers froze along with the people in the café and outside.

"Dougie, what did you do?" I asked him and he looked up.

"He didn't do this, I did." A bald man in a wheelchair came in followed by a black woman with snow white hair. "But you had good timing on stopping those bullets." He said to Dougie. Then the bald man looked at Tom, but I heard his voice in my head.

"We know what you're going through, let me help."

"Did I just hear your thoughts?" Danny asked.

"It's one of my many talents. If you come with us, I can show you more, and I can help you with your talents."

"What talents? I'm a freak." Tom said in a depressed tone.

"No, you're not, you're special. Just like us and your friends." The woman said.

"Please, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Charles Xavier and this is Ororo Munroe, I own the school for talented and gifted children, in fact Bianca is there."

"Bianca!" He looked at me and smiled.

"Do you want me to take you to her?"

"Yes!"

"Wait…" Tom said. "How do we know you won't turn us in?"

"If you don't trust me, then that is your choice, but I can help you through this. I've been in your shoes, let me help you." We all looked at each other.

"Alright, we're in." I said. The man and woman smiled.

We piled into the car they drove here in and they took us each to our homes to gather our stuff. Then we headed to a private airport.

"What are we doing here?" I asked looking out the window.

"We're taking the jet back to New York." The bald headed man said, or I guess I should call him Mr. Xavier or… "Professor." I looked back at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You can call me Professor Xavier." I smiled.

"Thank you Professor." He smiled back.

"Whoa! This is your jet?" Danny asked looking out the window and there was a giant black jet.

"Yes, it's called the Black Bird." The Professor answered.

"You guys sure know how to fly in style." Dougie said. The Professor and the woman laughed.

One step closer to seeing Bianca!

"Yes it is." I looked back at the Professor and he smiled.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| Empty Re: McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+|

Post by HannaWestwood Sat May 19, 2012 4:50 am

WHAT A GREAT IDEA TO MIX X-MEN AND MCFLY! I LOVE it Very Happy

Awesome chapter, let's hope the next one will get better and better Very Happy ♥️

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood
Going Through The Motions

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Sat May 19, 2012 7:12 am

Aw thank you!!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN chapter 2

Post by Daugie Poynter Sat May 19, 2012 7:38 am

Chapter 2 (Tom's P.O.V.)
The jet was huge! The guys and I wanted to look around but Ororo asked us to stay in our seats. We did and we fell asleep sadly, I never had a chance to play with my iPad. The ride was about half the time it takes to fly to America.
The school looked like a giant mansion, but the most interesting part was how the basketball court opened and we landed inside. We all got off and Ororo took our bags while Professor Xavier led us down some hallway that was covered in metal.
“Mr. McCoy, can I ask a favor?” Professor Xavier asked as we entered a room. It looked like a doctor’s office but bigger.
“Yes, Professor?” We all screamed when we saw a blue…Beast, except the Professor. “You know, it’s quite rude reacting to a way a man looks.” The thing said.
“It talks!” Danny whispered. To our surprise the Beast and the Professor laughed.
“Boys this is Mr. McCoy also know as Beast. What a coincidence! “Mr. McCoy these are the new mutants from London. Tom Fletcher, Dougie Poynter, Harry Judd, and Danny Jones.
“Oh yes, the band Kitty is in love with.” Mr. McCoy chuckled.
“Mr. McCoy, could you run a test to find out their abilities?” Mr. McCoy nodded.

“Come this way boys.” Mr. McCoy said and we slowly walked behind him. “Stick out your fingers.” We all stuck out our index fingers. Then he poked us with a needle and collected our blood samples. He inserted them into some…computer.
“Ah, Tom Fletcher, you were the first to show signs of your abilities.”
“Uh, yes sir.” He smiled.
“Flight, super strength, and bullet proof. We could use you on the field.”
“Field?” He didn’t answer, he just smiled.
“Dougie Poynter, control over molecules, and increased agility. Harry Judd, flight and class five telekinesis, Danny Jones, arms become the strongest shield in the galaxy, copies people’s fighting style. Quite interesting powers.” Mr. McCoy said with a smile and the Professor nodded.
“Why don’t you boys go have a look around the school? Bianca, you can come in now.” Professor Xavier said and the door opened revealing a girl with brown hair past her shoulders, hazel eyes, and a tan complexion.
“Bianca!” Harry yelled and he ran over to her.
“Harry!” She yelled back followed by a small scream once Harry picked her up and gave her a hug.
After Harry and Bianca had their little reunion, Bianca led us to our rooms. I was sharing a room with Harry, while Danny and Dougie shared a room right across from ours. It wasn’t time to go to bed yet because everybody here was just starting to wake up.
“Hey guys, let me show you some of my friends.” Bianca said as she pulled Harry behind and we followed. She ran down the stairs and into the rec room. “Abbey, Abbey!” She let go of Harry and grabbed a girl from behind and spun her around.
“Whoa there Bianca! You’re gonna make me lose my glasses!” The girl said. She had short auburn hair, grey eyes that were shielded by hipster glasses, and a tan complexion, she was a bit shorter then Bianca.
“Geenkies Velma, I’m so sorry!” Bianca said sarcastically. The girl rolled her eyes.
“Abbey, this is my brother Harry and his friends Dougie, Danny, and Tom. Guys, this is my best friend Abbey.”
“Oh, so this is the band Kitty is obsessed with.” Abbey said.
“Is that a bad thing, cause this is the second time we heard that.” Danny said.
“No, it’s good, unless you don’t like high-pitch screaming fans.” Abbey answered and Bianca laughed.
“But we’re mutants.” I said and both girls turned to me.
“So, we are to, we don’t have a problem with that, we’re all mutants.” Abbey told me. Then Dougie whispered something in her ear. “Oh, well then, her loss. I can tell you’re too good of a guy to hurt the people you love.” Abbey said with a smile and for once this whole day, I actually smiled.
Bianca showed us other parts of the school and introduced us to other mutants…er I mean people. But the whole time I couldn’t help but think of Abbey. She’s quite an interesting girl and …beautiful.
“Xavier!” A man with dark hair styled in an odd way with sideburns busted the front doors opened and walked in.
“Who’s that?” I asked the girls.
“Oh, that’s Logan, he’s pretty badass.” Bianca said and Abbey nodded.
“I was so close to whooping his but in his danger room course, but he healed and nearly killed me.” Abbey crossed her arms. “Stupid mutant healing teacher.” Abbey mumbled.
“He’s a teacher?!” I asked. Abbey laughed at my reaction.
“Yup, and he’s probably the one who hates being a mutant more than you do.” Abbey added.
“Guys, let’s go see what Logan is all fired up about.” Bianca said, but before any of us could say ‘no’, we were already following him.
“Logan, what’s wrong?” We heard Xavier ask.
“There’s another one of those facilities, like the one I was in, and they’re testing mutants!” He yelled. We looked in the Professor’s office. Logan looked pissed!
“I can’t allow you to go by yourself.” Professor Xavier said.
“I can take care of myself Charles, I don’t need any help.”
“I am not going to risk losing another team member!” That was the first time I heard Xavier raise his voice, and he didn’t even yell.
“Then how is it fair to the other mutants being tested on?” Logan asked.
“If I get you a team, you must take them on the mission.”
“What about Ororo and McCoy?”
“They’re on another mission.” Logan sighed.
“Fine, who’d you have in mind?”
“You can come in now.”
We all looked at each other and then walked in.
“A bunch of kids?” Logan asked.
“Hey, we’re at least twenty!” Bianca shot back.
“Xavier, you’ve got to be kidding me.” Xavier shook his head. “But some of them are new!”
“But their powers will be of great use.” Logan sighed again.
“Fine, we leave tomorrow, five am, sharp.” Logan told us.
“Oh my god, thank you Professor!” Abbey said high fiving Bianca. He nodded and looked at us.
“You’re uniforms will be on the jet tomorrow morning. You should probably rest up and save your energy for tomorrow.” He told us, but we didn’t get to ask him about this mission. Bianca and Abbey began pushing us outside his room.
“Wait, mission?” Dougie asked.
“Yeah, that’s what we do.” Bianca said. Dougie, Danny, Harry, and I all looked at each other.
“What exactly are we?” I asked. Bianca and Abbey looked at each other.
“Superheroes.” Abbey answered. My jaw dropped open.
“Now hurry up, you guys need to rest!” Abbey said as she pushed me up the stairs and to our rooms.
So we’re superheroes?
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat May 19, 2012 8:31 am

“It talks!”

Oh c'mon Danny! xD

That was fun, but I'm quite worried about the boys abilities on the field. Will they manage to use their powers properly? It's gonna be tough for them!

Thanks for this chapter, it was greaaaaaat Very Happy (Logan is badass, as usual ♥️)
xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Sat May 19, 2012 9:28 am

aah thanks so much for reading!! i really appreciate it!!

and hmmm shall we worry?? who knows!

and yes Logan is a huge badass!!! XD
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN chapter 3

Post by Daugie Poynter Sat May 19, 2012 9:29 am

Chapter 3 (Dougie’s P.O.V.)
We took Logan’s order very seriously. We were up bright and early, okay it wasn’t bright yet, it was four am. We ment up with the girls downstairs so we wouldn’t get lost trying to find the jet.
“What are you guys wearing?” I asked the girls.
Bianca had a black leather jumpsuit that had blue streaks going down the sides of her arms and legs and there was an ‘X’ outlined in blue on her chest. Her gloves were also leather, but the fingers of the gloves were cut off revealing her blue fingernails.
Abbey had a black leather jumpsuit too, but there were no sleeves and she had shorts instead of pants. She had leather bracers on her arms and she was barefoot. They both had the same belt buckle on, a silver ‘X’.
“These are our uniforms.” Bianca explained.
“They look uncomfortable.” Danny stated.
“Nah, you get used to it.” Abbey said as she stretched. I looked at Tom and I noticed his eyes had widened and his jaw had dropped open.
“Tom, you’re drooling.” I told him, he wasn’t really.
“Huh, what?” He asked, jumping a bit and he wiped his mouth. We all laughed, including Abbey.
“Alright, come on guys. I don’t want to get on Logan’s bad side.” Harry said and we all agreed. The girls led us to the jet where Logan was standing in his own leather jumpsuit. His was almost like Bianca’s but instead of blue it was bronze, and he had full gloves.
“Took you long enough.” He said as he tossed us our own uniforms but they were different then his and the girls. “On this mission, you’ll refer to me as Wolverine. You’ll refer to Bianca as Mirage and Abbey as Black Lotis.”
“What do we refer to ourselves?” Tom asked.
“You’re Mr. Heavy Duty, ginger over there is Carbon Clone. Mohawk is Teknis and short stuff is Freelancer.”
“Hey, we have names you know! And I’m not that much shorter then the guys!” I yelled at him. He rolled his eyes and got in the jet, followed by the girls, and then us.
Once we were on the jet, we had changed into our own uniforms. They were also black, but they were much different from the other uniforms. The only same thing we had was the belt buckle. We each wore a leather jacket, except Tom, he wore some sort of black duster jacket and a leather vest. We also wore leather pants, boots, and gloves. Harry didn’t have gloves, but Tom had the same gloves as Bianca. Surprisngly the pants weren’t tight.
We took our seats after changing and waited for the plane to land and hear further instructions. I really had no clue where we were because all I could see outside the windows was snow. We slowly got closer to the ground and Logan landed the jet.
“Let’s move.” He said as he hit a button and the floor of the stairs turned into stairs leading outside. We followed him outside and could only see trees and mountains covered in snow.
“Where are we?” Harry asked.
“Canada.” Logan answered. He crouched down and somehow three claws came out of his hand, then he cut a hole in the ground.
“Whoa.” The guys and I said together. He jumped into the hole, followed by Abbey and then Bianca. We looked in the hole and then they pushed min in, making me fall into some nasty looking water. Then Danny fell on top of me. Harry and Tom somehow flew down the hole.
“I see you guys can control your flight.” Danny said as he got up. Both Tom and Harry shrugged.
“Let’s go!” Logan whispered loudly. We followed him and the girls deeper into the tunnel. Nobody seemed to be around. We entered a hallway that was all metal, and then I heard the sound of someone screaming.
“Help, somebody out there! I know you guys are out there!” A woman screamed, while banging on the door of a room. We walked to the door and looked at each other.
“I got this.” Abbey said. She put her hand up to the door and somehow teared the door down. There a pale girl dressed in rags with shoulder lenth brown hair and brown eyes stood.
“Thank you!” She said hugging Abbey.
“Who’s out there?” A guard yelled. Once the guy came out and saw us. Abbey somehow cruppled the metal door into a ball and made a motion with her hand, sending it flying into the guard.
“Hurry, we have to help my friend!” The girl said. She lead us down another hallway where a small door was. It wasn’t even a room.
“Your friend is in there?” I asked. She nodded and tried pulling the door open. Tom walked up beside her and pulled the door off. Then a breeze of cold air came out, I saw a girl, probably my age, curled up in a ball. She looked frozen, her skin was so pale and her hair had icicles in it.
“Prue…?” The girl said.
“There’s no way she’s alive, she’s frozen.” Danny said putting a hand on the girl’s shoulder.
“No, she is alive!” Abbey said.
“How do you know?” Tom asked.
“I can feel her heartbeat.” Abbey said as she pointed to her barefeet.
“Alright, watch out kid.” Logan said as he pushed Abbey and the girl out of the way. He touched the frozen girl and shivered himself, then he pulled her out of the giant freezer. Her body slowly became limp.
“Who’s down there?” We all turned to see another guard.
“Here, hold her.” Logan said as he handed me the girl so I was holding her bridal style. I have to admit, even if she is frozen, she was beautiful. She was also dressed in rags and she had bandages over the tips of her fingers.
I turned to see Logan cut the guy’s gun in half and then stab the guy with his other set of claws. We followed him back through the hallway we entered before and then he stopped.
"What about the others?" He asked the girl.
"What are you talking about? There are no others! It was just me and Prue being tested on and getting the shit beat out of us from all those punks of weapon X."
"Weapon X..." Logan said and he seemed to drift off into a dze.
"Wolverine, let's just go!" Bianca yelled, snapping him out of his daze. Then he lead us throught the hall again, leading outside. Just as we were about to load the jet, we heard guns load. We turned to see four guards pointing guns at us.
"Teknis and I got this!" Bianca said.
"Yeah, fire up the jet." Harry added, we did. I placed uh...Prue in a chair and looked out the jet window.
Harry used his telekenesis to rip the guns out of the guards hands. Bianca turned the snow around her to water and made a small wave knocking the guards over and then she turned thewater to ice, making the guards unable to move. Then Harry and Bianca high-fived each other.
"Let's go, we're burning daylight!" Logan yelled, startling Bianca and Harry. They both climbed onto the jet and we headed back to the mansion.
Logan had carried Prue to a similar room like the one where we first ment Mr. McCoy. He laid her down on the bed and soon Mr. McCoy came in and hooked Prue to a heart monitor. Then Ororo came in.
"Guys, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She said. We did as we were told and all filed outside the room.
"Nikki..." Professor X said as he came over. "...could you stay down here for a bit, we'd like to make sure you're not injured." She looked back at us and back to the Professor and nodded.
"Come on, we'll check on them later." Bianca said as she, Harry, Logan, Tom and Abbey headed upstairs. I thought about waiting to check on Prue and to if...Nikki was okay.
"Doug, you coming?" Danny asked me. I looked at him and back to the room Prue was in.
"Yeah, I'm coming."
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat May 19, 2012 9:39 am

We took Logan’s order very seriously.
I can see Dougie acting like a little soldier! That's so cute haha Laughing

Well, chapter full of actions! Harry seems to control his power, like Tom. But for Dougie and Danny, that's not the same haha ^^

Tom x Abbey ! Can't wait for this to evolve Razz

Thanks for this chapter! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Sat May 19, 2012 9:41 am

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

so glad ur enjoying it!!

I'll update tomorrow XD
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN Chapter 4

Post by Daugie Poynter Mon May 21, 2012 4:28 am

Chapter 4 (Danny's P.O.V.)

The following morning, Dougie actually got up early on his own, which is a shocker! He tried not to wake me up but he was slamming the drawers of his dressers so loud, I couldn't get back to sleep. Once he left the room, I got dressed too and followed him.
Nobody else was awake, but he wasn't heading to any bedrooms. He had gone back to the basement and peered through the window of the room Prue was staying in.
"Doug, what are you doing?"I whispered making him jump a bit. I couldn't help but laugh.
"Shut up!" He whispered. He continued looking through the window. I walked over to see through the window too. Not only was Prue still laying in bed, but Nikki and Professor X were in there.
"She should wake up soon." Nikki said as she sat in a chair next to the bed.
"Do you know when?" Professor X asked. Nikki shook her head.
"No, I can see visions of the future but I don't know when they'll happen." She said looking at the Professor.
"Well perhaps if you two stay here,you'll be able to get a better grasp on your visions." Nikki shrugged. "Plus, it would be easier for us to keep an eye on you and your brother." Nikki jumped up.
"Please, don't tell him! It's easier if he thinks Jazzie is his real sister!" Dougie's jaw dropped open. Professor X dropped his gaze but smiled.
"I'll leave you with Prue then." Nikki sat back down and the Professor came out. Dougie and I immediately jumped out of the way. "Don't be harsh on her." Professor X said to Dougie. Dougie didn't say anything, he just walked into the oom and I followed him. Nikki looked up at me and jumped.
"Excuse me." Niki said as she ran past us and out of the room.
"How is she my sister and Jazzie isn't?!" He yelled, kicking a chair against a wall.
"Mate, chill." I told him.
"How am I supposed to chill?! I just found out Jazzie isn't my real baby sister!" Before I could say anything, Prue's hand grabbed Dougie's wrist. He was so angry but once he saw Prue's face, his anger vanished. He looked like he was in a daze.
"Don't be mad at her, she did this...for you." She managed to say. She wasn't able to say antying else. Her eyes shut once more and her hand fell against the bed.
We both stared at her with our jaws open. We didn't more, we didn't even speak right away.
"Doug, we have to get the Professor." I finally said. He didn't move. "Doug!" He finally looked at me and nodded. We both ran out of the room and up the stairs. We ran into the Prec room, but the Professor wasn't there.
"Hey guys,you look like you've seen a ghost!" Tom said from a table where he and Abbeywere playing thumb war.
"Where's the Professor?" I asked.
"Don't know, why?" Bianca asked who was reading a book on the couch.
"Prue, she woke up!" Dougie blurted out. Tom and Abbey stopped playing thumb war, Bianca stopped reading, and Harrry fell to the floor. Um...I guess he was practicing hovering.
"How?" Garry asked as he got up and rubbed his back.
"Dougie was yelling and she woke up, but then she became unconcious again." I explained.
"Well what did she say?!" Abbey asked. Just as I was getting ready to answer we heard someone yelling from upstairs.
"Professor!" It sounded like Nikki. We all ran to the foyer and ment up with her.
"Nikki, what's wrong?" Bianca asked her in a calm tone.
"It's Prue, she's going to wake up, she's going to try to get him!" We all looked at each other.
"No, she's unconcious again." I told her.
"Who's him?" Harry asked. Before Nikki could say anything else the Professor came rolling into the foyer.
"Nikki what is wrong?" He asked.
"Prue, she's going to try to run away, I saw it!" The Professor looked shocked.
'Logan, Ororo, Hank. Come to the foyer immediately.'
He must have spread the word through the whole schoo because I even heard him in my head. The three of them immediately ran in.
"What's wrong Chuck?" Logan asked. The professor turned his wheelchair in the direction of the elevator.
"Stay up here with Hank, Tom, Ororo, and Abbey. Bianca, Dougie, Danny, Nikki, Harry and I will check on Prue." We piled into the elevator and went downstairs. Once the elevator door opeend I heard a high pitch sound coming from the room Prue was in. Nikki immediately ran to the door and gasped.
"She's gone!" Suddenly her eyes seemed to cloud and her eyes became white and then flashed back to normal. "She's in the front yard!"
"Come on!" I yelled to Dougie and Harry as I lead them back upstairs.
"Tom, she's out front!" Harry yelled. Tom opened the door and saw Prue running from the mansion.
"She's to far!"Tom yelled. Then Mr. McCoyjumped over him and started running towards Prue on his hands and feet.
"Don't hurt her!" The Professor yelled to him as he and the girls came out of the elevator.
Mr. McCoy didn't really listen to him. He tackled Prue to the ground.
"I got her!" Mr. McCoy yelled to us. Weall smiled and cheered fro him.
"No you don't." Nikki said quietly making us all look back at them.
Prue had elbowed Mr. McCoy in the chest and back handed him in the face, sending him flying into a tree.
"Sorry Chuck, but I think she needs to get hurt." Logan said as he ranafter her.
Prue turned to see Logan coming. Just as Logan launched hiself at her, Prue kicked him in the stomach and he froze.
"Come on!" I yelled making Tom, Ororo, Harry, Abbey, and Bianca follow me outside. As I got closer to them, I saw a silver object as the top of Prue's foot in Logan's stomach. She saw me and kicked Logan away from her and she tried kicking me, but I blocked the kick with my arm. I pushed her back and sent her flying into the fence.
"Logan, you okay?" Logan got up and I saw his wound heal. Gross.
"Look out kid!" He yelled, suddenly I was on the ground looking at Prue. Her eyes were a silver color, it scared me a bit.
"I got you Danny!" Tom yelled as he ran into Prue, sending her flying to my left but she landed on her feet. The sky became dark and it began thundering. We looked into the sky to see Ororo. She waved her hands into the air and it began raining.
"Thanks Ororo!" Bianca called to her as she manipulated the rain into a wave and sent it rushing towards Prue, but she jumped out of the way.
"STOP!" We all looked behindus to see Nikki running over to us. "Prue, they're trying to help us, don't hurt them." Prue straightened up and we all walked closer.
"Prue, why did you run?" The Professor asked as he and Dogie came over. She didn't answer.
"Hey kid," Prue glared at Logan. "Where...where are you going?" He looked like he was trying to ask her something else.
"I was going to get revenge." She answered, still glaring at Logan.
"How?" Dougie piped in. She looked at Dougie and her face softened a bit and her eyes turned hazel.
"To return the pain I got."
"You mean..." Nikki began, but Prue finished her sentence.
"Deadpool."
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Mon May 21, 2012 5:01 am

Wow... Lots of things hapenning here and I'm kinda lost Embarassed

Dougie realized Jazzie wasn't his real sister but Prue is. Am I okay for the moment?

Then, Prue tries to escape to get revenge from deadpool.
Who is the friend who was stuck with her in the last chapter? Was it Nikki?

I hope I didn't get things wrong x) And I can't wait to know what Deadpool has done to her (something that teared her and her brother appart certainly... How sad!)

This story is well written by the way; don't pay attention to my misunderstanding cause it's my low mind in action there ^^"

Thanks for this chapter xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Mon May 21, 2012 7:56 am

Lol Nikki is Dougies real sister.
Pried and Nikki were trapped together at the facility.
And Prue wants revenge
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Tue May 22, 2012 2:38 am

Mrs.Poynter wrote:Lol Nikki is Dougies real sister.
Pried and Nikki were trapped together at the facility.
And Prue wants revenge

Ahhh so I was quite wrong x)

Thanks for the answer Smile xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Wed May 23, 2012 8:46 am

no problem!! XD
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN Chapter 5

Post by Daugie Poynter Wed May 23, 2012 8:47 am

Chapter 5 (Carys P.O.V.)

I woke up late again, but that didn't bother me. I didn't have any plans for today. No mutatns to capture and give to Magneto, no old ladies to bother. I climbed out of bed and got dressed. I left my roo and made my way downstairs. I heard the sound of glass breaking and then there was a girly shriek.
"Toad!" Wanda yelled from the kitchen and then Toad went flying past me. I walked into the living room and saw Toad up against the wall, held by Wanda's magic.
I sighed and sat down on the ouch and turned the T.V. on.
"Wanda, babe, I was just trying to get you a drink!" Toad called to her in the kitchen.
"Well I don't want any flies in it!" She yelled as she went to her room, slamming the door shut.
I sighed again and began counting. "Three, two, one." Toad shrieked and then fell to the floor.
"Aw, baby don't be mad at me!" He yelled to her as he leaped across the floor and up the stairs.
"Just like every other day." I said as I flipped through the channels.
"Toad, she'll never want you." Lance told him as he walked in and sat down next to me on the couch. Lance had short brown scater hair, brown eyes, and dressed like her lived in a motorcycle garage.
"He'll never give up." I said making Lance laugh. See, Toad looks like...a toad...only human version. He has greyish-brown hair, yellow-green eyes and reeked like a toad. He dressed like a bad boy, but he nowhere close to one. Toad came back in the living room and there was a knock at the front door.
"Pietro get the door!" Lance yelled.
"Why do I have to get the door? May I remind you that Magneto is my dad and left me in charge?!" He yelled then there was a gust of wind outside the living room, but before Pietro opened the door a puff of black smoke surrounded by red streaks appeared in front of Lance and I.
"Oh please, don't strain yourself, I'll let myself in." The puff os smoke said and then in transformed into the figure of a man wearing a full red and black jumpsuit that went along with his red and black mask. He had a brown belt and two sword holliisters that held two katanas on his back.
Lance and I immediately jumped off the couch. The man saw our action. "Oh please, don't shoot, it's not like you'll kill me." The man said in an obnoxious, and sarcastic tone.
"Who are you?!" Lance asked.
"Oh, relax, I'm just gonna take a seat. You know, take a load off, kick up my feet for a bit." The man said as he took a seat in the armchair and put his hands behind his head.
Pietro ran in, making magazines fly across the room. He was taller then me, pale, icey blue eyes, and white hair styled extremely weird. He dressed like a regular, attractive guy, not my time but he looked nothing like his sister, Wanda. "Uh, Wanda, mind getting down here with Blob!" He yelled. Soon Wanda ran in.
Wanda looks nothing like Pietro, except she's tall and pale. Her hair is cut like a boy would have his hair cut. The top of her hair was black but the hair on the back of her head and around her ears were dyed red. She had black eyes that were brought out by her extremely red eye shadow. She dressed like a goth. She wore cross earrings and a matching choker. She also wore a red corset top and black leather pants and boots. "Blob!" She called. Soon the house started to shake as Blob ran down the stairs and stood behind Wanda.
Blob was tall and extremely fat, but extremely strong as well. He had a blonde mohawk and brown eyes. He wore two t-shirts under overalls, that surprisngly fit him, and sneakers. "Who the hell is this guy?" Blob asked in a low voice.
"Whoa!" The strange man yelled. "What the hell have you've been feeding this kid?!"
"That's it!"Blob yelled. He ran past Wanda and Pietro, straight towards the man. The man screamed like a girl and vanished. Blob wasn't fast enough to stop himself, instead he ran full speed into the wall, making a whole the size of Blob.
"Great Blob, no I'm gonna have to fix that!" Lance groaned.
"Well better the wall then me." We turned around to see the red and black man sitting on the sofa. Lance and I jumped back. "Man I thought I was gonna be a pancakes twin!"
"That's enough!" Wanda yelled. She raised her hand towards him and it was covered in blue energy. Then she shot the energy at him, making the couch shake and then suddenly fly out the window.
"Run away couch!" The man yelled as he vanished again.
"All right, this guy is a total freak!" Toad said nervously.
"Really? You call me a FREAK! Have you looked in the mirror!?" The man told him as he appeared behind Toad, making Toad scream like a girl and jump on top of Blob's head as he walked through the hole in the wall and then the man vanished.
"Fight like a man!" Pietro yelled.
"If you insist." The man said. Suddenly he appeared behind Pietro and hit him in the back of the head with a book. Pietro immediately lost concious and fel to the floor. "And just like Chris Tucker said in Friday..." The man stood over Pietro. "...You just got knocked the fuck out!" The man yelled and he immediately walked away from Pietro and dissapeared again.
"This is getting really annoying!" Lance yelled making his power act up and the whole house shook.
"Ooo touchy arewe?" The man asked. Then I felt a prescense behind me. "I'm pretty sure you're the only one who hasn't yelled at me yet." The man whispered in my ear. I smirked.
"I'm not gonna lie to you but I think I'd have a better use for your skills." I told him. I turned towards him and tried copying his powers, but it didn't work. He laughed.
"You just tried stealing my teleportation powers didn't you?" He said and I saw him smile under his mask.
"How did you-"
"Don't try because I don't have teleportaion for a power, is a gadget." Who the hell is this guy? "But I do have a magic satchel!" He pulled a black velvet bag from his belt and pulled two hand guns out. My eyes widened and all I heard was everybody gasp and Toad scream like a girl. The man put the guns down and looked at Toad. "Hey do you have something that makes you voice that high, or do you naturally sound like that?" He turned to me. "Oh, hey weren't your eyes brown before they're kinda black-" Before he said anything else, I waved my hand towards the man and a gust of wind sent him flying through the window.
"Nice Cary's!" Lance told me and I smiled. Then the man teleported back in.
"Okay, okay can we just talk?" He asked as he sat down in the armchair.
"Fine, who are you." I asked him.
"The names Deadpool." We all walked over to him." I need your help."
"What's your story?" He took a deep breath.
"The day my father Odin banished me from Asgard. I was bitten by a vampire and Had radioactive waste dumped into my eyes. To make matters worse, my mutant ability to control weather activated just as I was hit by a blast of gamma radiation." We all looked at each other, extremely confused. "Nah, actually, I got this way by vlunteering for Weapon X program. They promised to cure my cancer. And they cured it all right, by giving me an outrageous healing factor! Then they labeled my psychotic and tossed me into a prison lab. So I escaped and became what people may call a 'mercenary'. I prefer the title 'cleaner of the gene pool'! And I've made a load of good friends along the way; like Aracade. He's always sending me to his amusement park." We all looked at each other again, still confused. (yes if you heard this quote before from me I may have said it in a comic book or videogame, but it just fits the story plot to say)
"Uh, we ment why are you here?" I asked him.
"Oh, well you see while I was at Weapon X, I totally trashed this girl because she was my sparing partner only she was drugged so she couldn't use her powers against me, and now that she's out she's gonna find me tear me from limp to limp, and bury my body parts in different countries."
"See, that we understood." Wanda said.
"So why do you need us?" I asked Deadpool.
"I want you to help me bring the girl to my side. We would totally whoop some asses. You know like Senator Kelley, but her friend Nikki, she can see the future. So she steers Prue out of danger. Do whatever you can to get Prue and do whatever you have to, to shut Nikki up." Deadpool explained.
"And what do we get?" I asked.
"I heard they got four newcomers. They're hopelessly confused and will beileve anybody with powers to help them. Meaning, more friends to your little...eh...group."
"Intresting, okay but you're helping. On this mission, you refer to us by codenames. I'm Copycat, Toad and Blob go by the same name. Pietro is Quicksilver, Lance is Avalanche, and Wanda is Scarlet Witch."
I saw a smile spread under Deadpool's mask. "Deal."
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Wed May 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Oh-oh troubles to come!

my father Odin banished me from Asgard.
Isn't that Loki ? x) (Thor's brother in the Marvel comics)

That's so cool! Very Happy

Let's hope the four newcomers won't end in the dark side!

Thanks for the chapter! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Thu May 24, 2012 1:00 am

HannaWestwood wrote:Oh-oh troubles to come!

Lol imma go marvel geek on you.
So in a marvel videogame or comic book Deadpool makes a funny story including different charries of Marvel. So he disses Loki, Storm, and a bunch other charries. Just had to put that quote in the story to make Deadpool funny XD
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Thu May 24, 2012 2:20 am

Mrs.Poynter wrote:
HannaWestwood wrote:Oh-oh troubles to come!

Lol imma go marvel geek on you.
So in a marvel videogame or comic book Deadpool makes a funny story including different charries of Marvel. So he disses Loki, Storm, and a bunch other charries. Just had to put that quote in the story to make Deadpool funny XD

Ahhhhhhhhh LOVE IT Very Happy cheers
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN Chapter 6

Post by Daugie Poynter Thu May 24, 2012 2:46 am

Chapter 6 (Nikki's P.O.V.)
"Incredible."

"What is it Hank?"

Professor X decided to run a test on Prue with Hank. Prue wasn't too excited about another test, but I talked her into doing it. I decided to stay with them, along with Dougie, Abbey, and Tom.

"She has the same powers as Logan, except she has retractable claws from her feet and nails too. Along with retractable claws between her knuckles." Mr. McCoy told the Professor.

"Remarkable."

They had put Prue in a giant X-Ray machine. She wasn't too excited about that either.

"So Nikki, how long have you been in that containment with Prue?" Abbey asked me. She was really nice. The only odd thing about her was she saw better when she didn't wear shoes, she could feel the presence and hear other things the normal human couldn't hear through her feet.

"Since we were nine, we both went to the same orphanage but the owner discovered we were mutants, so he handed us over to Weapon X as test subjects." I shuddered at the thought.

"How old are you now?" Dougie asked me. I knew he was suspicious of me, but I also knew he isn't in this room because of me.

"Nineteen." Three years younger than you. I thought to myself.

"Professor, I think you should have a look at this." My attention snapped back to the two doctors.

"Where's Logan?"

"Outside, Professor." Tom told him. The professor rolled outside the room and the doors closed behind him. We all fell silent.

"WHAT?" The doors opened back up and Logan ran in. He picked up two pieces of paper and examined them.

"What's wrong with him?" Dougie whispered. Before I answered, Logan spoke.

"Chuck, are you 100% sure?" Logan asked the Professor. He nodded. Logan put the papers down and braced himself against the table. "How 'bout that, I have a daughter." Then, Prue slid out of the machine. She must have not been able to hear the conversation, or she just ignored it because she didn't say anything. In fact, she never cared about who her family was. All she told me was that her mother was Silver Fox, and she could tell anybody what to do, that was her gift.

"I'm not going through any more tests to prove I can control my powers, because I can." Prue hissed to the Professor. He nodded.

"I know you can. That's why I'm putting you on a rescue mission." He said calmly.

"I don't do rescue missions."

"That's exactly why you're being put on it." She groaned at his comment. "Storm will be leading the mission. Abbey, you Tom, Harry, Danny, Dougie, Bianca, and these two will also be on the mission." Abbey nodded and went upstairs, I guess to change into her uniform. Tom followed her but Dougie stayed. "Dougie, she's fine, you can go." Dougie looked at Prue to Professor X and nodded, and then he also left.

"Come on girls; let me find you some uniforms." Ororo said as she led Prue and I to another room. There were many different uniforms. I picked a black leather jumpsuit. There was an 'X' on the front, outlined in silver. It was simple and I was okay with that. However, Prue wasn't liking the whole leather idea.

"Here, Prue let me help you." I said as I walked over to her. I pulled out a leather jumpsuit that didn't have sleeves for the arms or legs. That was good because Prue needs to be able to bend when she fights. I pulled black gloves that didn't have fingers, just holes; it went up to her arm. Then I found her a pair of combat boots and leather knee pads. She always messes her knees up. She slipped the uniform on and inspected herself.

"You like?" Ororo asked Prue. Then Prue popped her claws out between her knuckles and then retracted them making three holes in the glove.

"Better?" I asked her and she nodded making me chuckle. Once Ororo and I changed we made our way to the jet where every else going on the mission stood. I couldn't help but laugh once I saw Dougie's face when he saw Prue. His eyes were wide and I swear he was drooling. He didn't say anything, he just ran onto the jet, followed by the others.

"Prue, on the missions, you're Scintilla. Nikki, you're Vision." Ororo told us and we took our seats.

"Hey Storm, how come Wolverine isn't coming along?" Danny asked.

"Uh, he's taking a break." Ororo said, really she didn't want to tell the truth. I already knew Dougie and Tom were going to tell Danny later.

We all fell silent. Waiting to land in L.A., all I saw from my vision was that the girl can control peoples breathes. The jet finally landed, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"We're splitting up. Mr. Heavy-Duty, Black Lotis, Carbon Clone, and Mirage, take the west side of town. Scintilla, Vision, and Freelancer, take the east side of town. Teknis and I will take the sky." And with that, they both flew into the sky. Tom, Abbey, Danny, and Bianca left, leaving us on our own.

"Alright, let's go." I said as Prue and Dougie followed me. They seemed really quiet, but I knew Dougie was thinking about Prue.

"Wait…" Dougie and I both stopped walking and turned to Prue. "I smell something."

"Uh…I don't." Dougie said making Prue glare at him.

"Her senses are ten times as powerful as our own. So she can smell what we can't." I filled him in.

"Oh…"

"So what is it?" I asked Prue. Before she said anything she began running through the back alleys. Dougie and I both ran after her. I noticed Ororo and Harry were following us in the sky, they must have noticed Prue's sudden action. Suddenly Prue stopped running and she slowly and cautiously walked through the alley. Then there was a gasp and Prue immediately turn in the direction where to dumpsters were up against a wall.

"Who's there?" Prue asked. Then Ororo and Harry came down. I nudged Prue. "What?"

"How about you sound a bit nicer?" She rolled her eyes. Harry slowly walked over to the dumpsters.

"Stay away from me!" A woman shrieked from the dumpsters. Harry looked over.

"Miss? Are you alright?" Harry asked in a gentle tone.

"I'm fine, just stay away from me!" The woman shrieked again.

Harry raised both his hands and then pushed them apart like he was opening a door. Then both the dumpsters went in different directions, revealing a woman with ginger hair, green eyes, and pale sin curled up in a ball. She immediately jumped up and pushed herself against the side of the building.

"Please stay away from me!" Suddenly I got a vision in my head of the girl sucking the air out of Harry's body.

"Harry watch out!" I yelled. Immediately the girl froze. We all stared at her in confusion and then we turned to Dougie. He looked terrified his hands were raised as if he was motion the girl to stop.

"Dougie are you okay?" Ororo asked. He shuddered and fell to the ground, still in shock of what he did. Prue walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. Just as he looked up at Prue, his face softened and the girl he had frozen collapsed. Harry caught her in his arms and picked her up bridal style. The girl groaned and looked up at Harry.

"It's okay, you're safe." Harry told her with a smile.

"Mr. Heavy-Duty, Mirage, Black Lotis, Carbon Clone. Meet back at the blackbird." Ororo said into her earpiece.

"Roger!" It sounded like Danny.

When we made it back to the jet. Abbey, Bianca, and I helped the girl in the back room of the jet. She had cuts on her arms and face and her classic looking clothes were cut.

"What did this to you?" Bianca asked as she wiped a cut of the woman's face.

"I'm not sure, it was a woman. Her nails grew so long; it was like her nails were replaced by knives." Lady Deathstrike.

"Whoa, that's a bit strange." We all looked at the door where Harry stood. "But you're safe now." He said as he walked over to her.

"Uh, yeah…thanks." She said, removing her eye contact from him.

"What's your name?" He asked. She didn't say anything.

"Imogen Pendle, right?" I asked. I remember having a vision of her introducing herself to us.

"Uh…yeah. How did you know?" She asked.

"You told me in a vision I saw of the future." I said as I wrapped a scratch on her arm with gauge tape.

"That's so cool!" She said with a smile. "What about you guys?" She asked the others.

"I can manipulate earth and metal, and I have acrobatic skills." Abbey said as she handed Imogen an icepack for her head.

"I manipulate all types of water." Bianca said.

"And I can fly and I have telekinesis, I guess that's what you guys call it." He said looking at Abbey and Bianca as they nodded.

Except, Prue's power would come in handy. She has increased healing factor." I told Imogen.

"That's amazing!"

"What' you gift?" Harry asked Imogen and she immediately fell silent.

"I don't want to talk about it." I looked at the others who looked confused.

"It's okay, in time you'll tell us." I simply said as I wrapped another scratch on her arm.

She didn't say anything else. We soon made it back to the mansion where everybody got off the jet. I watched as everybody left. Bianca left with Abbey who was having a conversation with Tom. Dougie and Danny talked, Danny looked worried about Dougie. Then Ororo and Harry took Imogen to their little hospital in the basement.

"Hey Nikki, you okay?" I turned to Prue and nodded. Actually no, you don't know what it's like knowing everybody's future but your own. "Come on, let's go to bed." Prue said. I nodded and followed her.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Thu May 24, 2012 4:07 am

Ah, interesting rescue mission...
I wonder how things will go for Prue after that Rolling Eyes

Thanks for this update xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN Chapter 7

Post by Daugie Poynter Fri May 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Chpt. 7 (Abbey’s P.O.V.)

I woke up the next day really early, so I decided to watch some Ghost Busters movies in the rec room. Just as I popped the movie in, the rec room doors opened.
“Hey Tom.” I said, not bothering to run around. By the way he walked; I could tell who it was.
“That’s creepy how you can tell it’s me.” I smiled and turned to him.
“Come to watch some movies with me?”
“Sure, what are we watching?” He asked as he walked to the sofa in front of the T.V. and sat down.
“Ghost Busters.” I said once the movie began playing.
“Are you serious?! I love them, they’re like my heroes!” I laughed at him.
“Funny how you have fake heroes when you’re a hero yourself.” His smile faded and he looked away from me to the floor.
“Yeah, it is funny.” I noticed his sudden mood change and ignored the movie.
“What’s on your mind?” I asked him. He let out a deep sigh.
“My ex, Gio. If I didn’t become a mutant, we’d be together, but I did. Now she thinks I’m a monster…I can’t get over her.”
“But if you didn’t become a mutant, then you wouldn’t have met your new friends…and me.” He looked up at me and smiled.
“I guess that’s always a good reason for becoming a mutant.” His smile was so warm, I couldn’t help but blush.
“So, any of your friends have any secret crushes?” I asked with a smirk.
“Ah yes. Harry fell head over heels for Imogen. Danny doesn’t really like anyone yet, and Dougie…I think he has a thing for that mysterious girl, Prue.”
“I could feel the tension between Dougie and Prue. They haven’t said too many things to each other but they kinda look like…”
“They’re in love?” Tom filled me in. I nodded. “And there’s also something about Nikki that had Dougie on edge.” Tom’s eyes widened. “Do you know something?” I asked him.
“Uh…um…” I could tell he was hiding something.
“Tom?”
“Alright, I can’t keep this from you. Dougie and Danny overheard Nikki and the Professor talking. Nikki is Dougie’s sister.” My jaw dropped open.
“Not uh!” He nodded.
“Dougie said he won’t believe it until Nikki tells him herself.”
“Wow…long lost siblings.” Then there was a knock at the door, disturbing the news I just found out. “Come in!” I said and the doors opened. Danny walked in he looked a bit frantic.
“Dan, what’s wrong?” Tom asked.
“A human frog! He just jumped from the ground to my window!” Tom’s jaw dropped open.
“What did you do?” I asked.
“Doug hit him with a book, but then something took him out the window! He was covered in blue energy!” I jumped up and ran to the front door. There, on the front lawn stood the Brotherhood. Floating above them, surround in blue energy was Dougie. He was struggling to get free.
“Long time no see, Abbey.” Lance said with a smirk.
“I see you’re still wearing a fruit bowl for a helmet.” I said. He glared at me and his eyes rolled backwards in his head. Then the ground began shaking.
“Whoa!” Tom and Danny yelled as they fell to the ground. I made the ground become still and then I pulled a piece of the ground up and sent it flying towards Lance, but it stopped.
A girl with short brown hair, a pale complexion and green eyes stopped the rock. She smirked.
“Huh, how bout that, we both can control earth. Too bad I can control other elements.” Her eyes turned orange and the ground around me caught fire. The flames burned my bare feet.
“Abbey!” Tom yelled. He jumped towards me and picked me up, and then he flew into the sky. “You okay?” He asked. I clung to him, afraid to be in the sky. I didn’t want him to know I was afraid so I nodded, but the pain in my feet hurt so bad. I looked at the ground and the girl’s eyes turned black.
“Take a load off!” She said with an evil grin. A gust of wind sent Danny flying onto the front porch of the mansion.
“Easy Copy Cat, we don’t want to hurt them.” Wanda said with her own evil grin.
“Oh my apologies, let me help you.” The girl known as Copy Cat said to Danny sarcastically.
“It’s a shame a pretty face like yours is working with the bad guys.” Danny said with a smirk and the girl immediately blushed.
“Shame you don’t have any good instincts to let you know when you fell into a trap!” I voice yelled. Then a black image object came from the front door and tackled the girl to the ground. It was Prue.
“Nice Prue.” Harry said as he came out with Nikki, Imogen, and Bianca. They were all in uniform. Imogen’s looked like Nikki’s but it didn’t have arm sleeves. Prue jumped away from Copy Cat as she slowly got up. Tom landed on the ground and we joined them.
“That scumbag didn’t tell us she was strong!” Copy Cat yelled as she backed away from us.
“Let’s just see how tough she is.” Wanda said making Dougie fly towards Prue and knocking her to the ground. The energy disappeared from Dougie and he groaned from the impact.
“Are you okay?” He asked Prue.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” She answered as she got up. Then the ground began vibrating as Blob ran towards us.
“Holy shit!” Danny yelled in shock at the sight of Blob. Harry raised his hand and Blob rose in the air. Then Harry moved his hand to the left making Blob fly into some trees.
“Nice trick.” Copy Cat said with a smirk. Then she did the same motion and sent Harry flying into the water fountain.
“Harry!” Bianca yelled as she ran over and Imogen followed.
“Get lost!” I yelled. I stomped the ground and the ground under Copy Cat, Wanda, Blob, Toad, Pietro, and Lance shot up, sending them each into the sky and falling back down to the ground.
“Guys, let’s split!” Toad yelled as he leaped to the gates. Prue almost ran after him.
“Prue, don’t!” Dougie yelled as he grabbed her arm. She looked at his hand on her arm and Nikki’s attention turned to them. She seemed to have a smile on her face.
I looked back at the front lawn just as the Brotherhood ran away, leaving one behind.
“Hey look!” Tom said making everybody look where Copy Cat was lying.
“Is she okay?” Danny asked as he casually walked over to her.
“Danny, be careful!” Bianca told him as she helped Imogen pull Harry out of the fountain.
Danny bent down to Copy Cat. He ran his hand over her head gently.
“Hey, I think she’s waking up!” He yelled to us, making us run over to them. We all circled her, but she didn’t wake up.
“God damn Abbey, you knocked her out cold!” Bianca whispered to me.
“Well her and her Brotherhood lackeys shouldn’t have messed with us.” I whispered back.
“Especially Abbey.” Prue said in a calm tone.
“And now we know why.” Tom added.
“Well how do we wake her up?” Dougie asked.
“Not sure.” Danny added.
“Maybe we should slap her?” Imogen suggested and everybody glared at her. “Just joking!”
“Anybody got water?” Nikki asked. Then we all looked at Harry who was sopping wet. Bianca motioned her hand from Harry and manipulated water off him and splashed it onto Copy Cat. She jolted up and Danny placed a hand on her.
“It’s okay, we won’t hurt you.” Danny told her.
“Liar!” She jumped up, getting ready to attack him, but an object hit her in the head. It sounded like metal hitting another object.
She fell to the ground once more and we looked from her to Dougie who was holding Prue’s hand. Dougie gave a weak smile and released Prue’s hand.
“Sorry, I liked her better when she was quiet.”

(In case you don’t understand. Prue’s skeleton is just like Wolverine’s. So her bones are metal. Dougie used her hand as an object to knock Carys out.)
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat May 26, 2012 7:05 am

Haha clever from Doug to use Prue's hand! (Thanks for the note, I wouldn't have got it! Smile ). So... He touched her! He touched her hand! Smile Maybe this contact will help... Or they'll feel less confortable than ever because of that... Let's see it in the next chapter Razz

Thanks for this one! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Sat May 26, 2012 8:39 am

tee hee who knoows!!! more coming................................................

NOW!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN Chapter 8

Post by Daugie Poynter Sat May 26, 2012 8:40 am

Chapter 8 (Prue’s P.O.V.)
I couldn’t sleep a bit last night after our little run-in with the other mutants. It didn’t bother me but…I knew somebody was pulling their strings.
I eventually left my room I was staying in with Nikki; in fact I was looking for her. I ran down the flight of stairs, entering the foyer, I didn’t see anyone. I walked into the kitchen where I only found a couple mutants I didn’t know.
I traveled through the halls to the rec room and found some people I knew. Harry, Imogen, and Bianca were over at the pool table. Tom and Abbey were watching some old T.V. show I didn’t really care for. I think it was Power Rangers, but whatever. Abbey turned around to see me standing at the door.
“Oh, hey Prue!” She said with a smile. I didn’t say anything. I looked around to see if I missed Nikki. “Who are you looking for?” She asked cheerfully. I didn’t answer her.
“Nikki’s downstairs with Danny and Dougie. They’re checking on that girl from yesterday.” Imogen told me, making me jump a bit. She never really did say anything to me besides ‘Stay away from me!’
I nodded to her and left the room. Before I walked down the hallway, I heard them talking about me.
“Aw, she makes me feel sad.” Abbey whined.
“She gives me the creeps.” Bianca said. I heard the sound of someone hitting her. “Ouch, Harry!”
“Be nice!” He told his sister.
“I don’t really know what to think of her.” Tom said and then there was a pause.
“I’m sure she’ll open up more once she gets to know us.” Imogen said. It made me feel better, but yet it made me feel sad. Once they get to know me, they’ll think I’m a monster.
I ignored the thought and made my way to the infirmary. Imogen was right; inside a room where the girl known as CopyCat laid in bed. Danny seemed to be watching her in a loving way. Dougie was sitting next to him. He looked a bit awkward, but I guess that was because Nikki was sitting across from him. She still hasn’t told him about their relation but he already knows.
I sighed and opened the door making the three of them look up at me.
“Prue, you’re awake!” Nikki said with a smile. She always seemed to cheer up when she saw me, but I do to when I see her. It’s our sisterly bond even though we aren’t real sisters.
“Hey, how’s the girl.” I asked.
“Carys and she’s fine. Nothing broken, just a few bruises.” Danny told me.
“The Professor said she can control elements…and she can copy powers.” Dougie said shyly. He didn’t even look up at me when he spoke.
“Explains the name.” I said under my breath. Then I got a whiff of a familiar smell. I walked past the boys to a closet. I found her uniform from yesterday and I instantly smelled an old enemy. Deadpool.
“What are you doing?” It wasn’t the boys or Nikki who asked. I turned around to see Copy…I mean…Carys sitting up in bed, awake. She glared at me with her brown eyes and I glared back. Why would she be working with Deadpool?
“Carys, are you feeling okay?” Danny asked as he placed a hand on hers. She pulled her hand away and continued glaring at me.
“I don’t have to tell an enemy anything.” I said and then I left the room. I climbed the stairs to the ground level of the mansion and I could hear Nikki behind me.
“Prue, what’s wrong?” She asked me as we walked into the library.
“Deadpool. That girl is working with Deadpool.” Her jaw dropped open.
“Imogen was attacked by Lady Deathstrike.” She told me. My hands balled up into fists.
“Who are those people?” We both looked at the door where Dougie stood.
“Just go back downstairs.” Nikki told him. He glared at her and walked into the room.
“I never listened to my fake sister before so I’m not gonna start listening to my real sister.” He shot back making Nikki gasp.
“Hey!” I yelled at him.
“No, its okay, Prue. I expected him to act like this.” Nikki told me. I could see the tears form in her eyes but she didn’t let them fall. “Excuse me.” She whispered as she left the room and closed the door behind her.
“You’ve got a lot of nerve talking to her like that!” I told him. He sighed and rubbed his head.
“I’m sorry, it’s just…I’m going through a lot right now, I developed mutant powers, lost my career as a musician, and now I find out the girl I grew up with isn’t my real sister!” He collapsed in an armchair near the marble fireplace.
“Hey, I didn’t ask for this life either.” I said as I walked near him and stood in front of the fireplace.
“Well at least you can control your powers. All I can do is freeze peoples molecules when I’m scared.” Molecules?
“Well, what happens when you’re angry?” He shrugged.
“I don’t know.” I sighed and then got an idea. I took a book off a shelf.
“Heads up!” I yelled as I chucked the book at him. He jumped up and put a hand up like he was going to catch it but the book froze in mid air.
“How did you know I’d do that?” He asked. I shrugged.
“I think you control molecules through your emotions. When you’re scared or surprised you slow down the molecules making the object freeze. I even bet when you’re angry or upset the molecules speed up.”
“What will happen then?” I shrugged.
“It’s not my power. Maybe you should ask your sis. She knew about your gifts before you. Your parents found out and she agreed to leave the family to prevent you from finding out about your gifts. She knew people would come after you.” He stared at me with his jaw hanging open.
“My parents made her leave!?” I nodded. “Those bitches! They got rid of their own child! Their own flesh and blood!” Suddenly the lights on the ceiling exploded and the broken glass fell on me, making me fall to the ground for cover. Some cutting my arms and face. “Are you okay?!” Dougie ran to me and helped me off the floor.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said just as my enhanced healing kicked in.
“Whoa…” I almost laughed at his reaction.
“I guess you know how to control your gift now.” He smiled and nodded. “Maybe you should go talk to your sister.” He was hesitate but he made his way to the door. I began brushing the glass of me.
“Thanks.” I looked up at Dougie standing at the door. “For helping me control my powers.” I nodded and he left the room, but then he stuck his head in. “And I’m sorry for using your hand as an object to knock Carys out.” I laughed and nodded, and then he finally left to find his sister, Nikki.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat May 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Ahhh Dougie seems better now Smile He have to contril his emotions though... That'd be difficult with his real ssiter around ^^

Thanks for this chapter! Smile xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next