McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+|

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| - Page 2 Empty Re: McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+|

Post by Daugie Poynter Sun May 27, 2012 8:45 am

no problem!!

will update as soon as possible!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| - Page 2 Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN Chapter 9

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue May 29, 2012 2:49 am

Chapter 9 (Dougie’s P.O.V.)

I made my way to Nikki’s room and thought about what I should say to her. Truth was, I had no clue what to say to her!‘She agreed to leave the family to prevent you from finding out about your gifts.’ Prue’s words ran through my head and I couldn’t believe my parents told her to leave.
I reached Nikki’s door and knocked on it. She didn’t open it right away but when she did, she opened it slowly as if there was a monster on the other side.
“Oh…” Nikki said. She wiped away some tears. “Is there something you need?” She asked. I sighed and nodded. I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me.
“Prue told me…about everything.” Nikki sat down on her bed.
“And?” I sat down on the other which I assumed was Prue’s.
“I’m furious that our parents let you leave and adopted another child to act like my blood sister. It was wrong for either one of us.” I looked at Nikki. She looked confused and scared.
“I agreed to leave so you wouldn’t find out that we both had the mutant gene.” She told me.
“So? It still isn’t fair to me! Leaving me and having someone else take your place! It’s not fair!” I yelled. She didn’t say anything. “I want to start over.” Her head shot up and she gave me a confused look.
“What?” She asked.
“I want us to start over, you never left and you always have been my sister.” A smile spread across her face and she tackled me into a hug.
“Thank you so much Dougie.” I hugged her back. It actually felt right. When I hugged Jazzie, something felt off, but hugging Nikki…she is my sister.
I heard footsteps running to the door. I turned to see Tom standing there. “Guys, you’ve got to come see this. Carys locked herself in the danger room with Prue.”
“Oh no…” Nikki whispered. She let go of me and ran out the door. Tom and I followed her. We ran down the stairs and took the secret elevator next to the rec room. We took the elevator down a level and when the doors opened I saw the Professor, Logan, Ororo, Mr. McCoy, Danny, Harry, Bianca, Imogen, and Abbey.
We ran over to where the windows were. Prue was standing in the middle of the danger room casually as Carys circled her.
“How did this happen?” The Professor asked Danny.
“I-I’m not sure. She asked me to get her a drink and when I came back she took her uniform and left.” Danny explained. He looked so scared and worried.
“Heh, sounds like the kid has a soft spot for women.” Logan said. I looked at him and he didn’t even look worry about his own kid.
“Blast it!” The Professor said angrily.
“What’s wrong Charles?” Ororo asked in a calm tone. Why is she calm at a time like this!? This is not a time to be calm, Prue could get hurt! I asked myself in my head.
“She has the whole Danger Room locked. There’s nothing I can do from here.” The Professor explained.
I’ll go get Forge.” She said and then she took the elevator to go upstairs.
“Professor, what can we do?” Abbey asks.
“Nothing, just watch. Carys is holding the cards now.” The Professor responded. Tom nudged Abbey.
“You’re willing to go in there and fight that girl?” Tom whispered to her.
“Yes, you should be too, Mr. Heavy-Duty.” Abbey said in a flirtatious tone, making Tom blush.
“Guys, shut up! I wanna watch this!” Bianca hushed them.
“What, to cool to fight?” Carys asked Prue. Prue didn’t respond. I could tell Carys got annoyed. She stuck her right hand out to Prue and fire came out of the palm of her hand. Prue jumped to her right and landed on her feet.
“Alright, let’s just see how you do with your own abilities, no copying.” Prue said with a mischievous grin. Is it wrong if I found that grin kinky?
“Ha, I’ll beat you to a pulp.” Carys said with her other hand, she shot water at Prue. An object came out of the wall and Prue leaped to it. She sat on top of it and I realized it was a Gatling gun.
“Uh-oh, she has the Danger Room set for level eleven.” Bianca yelled.
“What’s level eleven?” Harry asked.
“The worst and hardest danger room level, it’s also known as Logan’s level.” Abbey said.
“This can’t be good.” Imogen said.
I looked back at the scene and Prue was moving the Gatling gun. She aimed it at Carys but she conjured wind out of nowhere and blew the bullets back at the Gatling gun. Prue jumped off it and the gun exploded. When Prue landed on the ground, two walls popped up and began closing in on her. She jumped out of the way and the walls ran into each other.
“Hold still you monkey!” Carys yelled as she threw a fireball at Prue and she dodged it again.
“Okay, I’m here, I’m here!” A man yelled as he and Ororo came out of the elevator. He had black hair, a black goti, and brown eyes. He looked pretty normal besides the fact of his left leg was metal!
He crawled underneath the control panels and pulled some rainbow wires out. The Danger Room froze and the doors opened and the windows opened. Mr. McCoy jumped through one and landed between Prue and Carys.
“Enough.” He told them in a calm tone.
“Never!” Carys yelled. Suddenly her nails grew into long silver pieces of metal, between her knuckles metal shot out; ever her feet had metal sticking out of them. She screamed bloody murder and fell to the ground.
“What’s happening?!” Danny yelled. The Professor didn’t answer him. We just continued to watch. Mr. McCoy picked Carys up and carried her out of the Danger Room.
“Oh…Prue.” Nikki said. I looked for Prue in the room but she was gone.
“Where did Prue go?” Imogen asked. She had caught on. Nikki dropped her head.
“She went to go hide.” Nikki said. We all fell silent.
“I’ll go look for her.” I decided. Before anyone could say anything I went to the elevator and went upstairs.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Tue May 29, 2012 5:24 am

Wow troubles O_O

Dougie and Nikki.... Awww ♥

I love how Level 11 is Logan's level...it's like Level Badass! xD

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood
Going Through The Motions

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue May 29, 2012 5:26 am

HannaWestwood wrote:I love how Level 11 is Logan's level...it's like Level Badass! xD

xXx

hahahahaha trueeee

which makes it a very easy level for Prue! XD
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| - Page 2 Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN Chapter 10

Post by Daugie Poynter Thu May 31, 2012 2:06 am

Chapter 10 (Prue’s P.O.V.)

Fuck my life! They know! They know about my powers, they’ll think I’m a monster! He’ll think I’m a monster! Damnit!
I ran outside to the garden behind the mansion. I didn’t want to see anyone while they thought I was a monster.
I sat down on a stone bench and covered my face; tears soon filled my eyes and fell down my cheeks. I never wanted to be Logan’s daughter! I didn’t want this curse!
“Prue?” I jumped hearing the sound of someone else’s voice, it wasn’t Nikki. “Prue, are you alright?” The person touched my right shoulder and I jumped off the bench. I turned around to see Dougie. He looked shocked at my sudden reaction but once he saw my tears his face saddened. “Prue, what happened back there wasn’t your fault.” He walked closer to me but I took a step back.
“Yes it is! If she copied anybody else’s powers she wouldn’t have gotten hurt! People wouldn’t look at me and think it was my fault!” I yelled at him but he just walked closer to me.
“Prue, nobodies blaming you.” He told me.
“Try telling that to Carys and Danny, probably Xavier too!” I turned away from him. “Nobody could love or forgive a monster…” I whispered as more tears fell.
“SHUT UP!” Dougie yelled at me. He grabbed my arms and spun me around to face him and then he pulled me into his arms and hugged me. “You’re not a monster. Whatever those people did to you back at that facility are the monsters. You’re just a victim. There are people who care about you here.” He told me in a calm tone.
“Yeah, like who?” I said, not even trying to pull away, he made me feel welcome.
“Xavier, Nikki, Abbey, Logan, they all care about you, but you need to give them a chance.”
“Gee, sure seems like a lot of people.” I said sarcastically.
“Will you shut up? I care about you too okay?” I didn’t say anything right away. I just buried my face into his chest. I didn’t want him to see me crying anymore.
“Thank you.” I whispered.

(Danny’s P.O.V.)
I joined Nikki, Tom, Abbey, Bianca, Harry, and Imogen at the back door where they were looking through the glass. I saw Dougie comforting Prue. I was a bit angry Prue hurt Carys, but…it wasn’t really her fault. It was technically Carys’s fault.
“Aw, they’re such a cute couple.” Tom interrupted my thoughts.
“Mate, do you know how weird that sounds coming from you?” Harry asked. I couldn’t help but smile and the girls laughed.
“Oh shut up Harry, Tom’s right.” Imogen told him.
“Yeah, you’re right.” Harry finally agreed. Tom’s jaw dropped open, and Abbey laughed.
“You’re only saying that because Imogen agreed with Tom.” Abbey said.
“Did not!” Harry yelled.
“Did too!” Bianca added in. “You wanna hold her, you wanna kiss her, you wanna…”
“Bianca!” Harry yelled and then chased Bianca through the mansion making the rest of us laugh.

While the others went to go find Harry and prevent him from killing his sister, I went downstairs to the infirmary.
“Hello Daniel.” Mr. McCoy greeted me as he came out of Carys’s room.
“Hi Mr. McCoy, is it alright if I see Carys?” I asked. A smile showed on his blue furry face and he nodded.
“Just don’t let her become angry.” I nodded and walked into the room.
Carys was lying on her side facing away from the door. I was guessing Mr. Xavier and Logan allowed Carys to copy Logan’s enhanced healing factor because I noticed her cuts were healed.
“Carys?”
“Go away.” I walked around the bed and placed a chair in front of her so she would see me. “I said go away.” She tried ordering me, but I wasn’t about to let her push me around.
“No.” Her eyes narrowed. “You do realize the reason you’re back in this bed?” She didn’t say anything. “It wasn’t Prue’s fault that you got hurt.” She still didn’t say anything. “And you do know that if you first came to this school instead of that brotherhood, you wouldn’t be evil and try killing us.”
“Shut up!” She yelled and she closed her eyes.
“Closing your eyes doesn’t do anything, I’m still here.” She didn’t say anything.

About thirty minutes later, I was getting ready to leave. It was getting late and Carys still had not said anything. I was about to get up but then Carys began to speak.
“I was raised by Magneto.” I sat back down and decided to listen to her. “His children Wanda and Pietro didn’t like me because I got special treatment unlike them. Wanda was sent to the loony bin, and Pietro was ignored.”
“Who’s Magneto?” I asked.
“Xavier’s nemesis. He left me in charge of the Brotherhood that contains Scarlett Witch, Quicksilver, Avalanche, Toad and Blob.”
“Nice names.” I said sarcastically referring to ‘Toad’ and ‘Blob.’ I heard a small laugh escape her lips.
“Recently a man came by. He wore a red and black jumpsuit and he went by the name ‘Deadpool’. He was strange but he seemed to know what he was doing. He wanted us to capture Prue and take her to him. He was going to use her to cause chaos with him but…”
“But what?” She looked up at me.
“I think he’s going to use her for something else. Something Nikki knows about.”
“Thank you for telling me this Carys.” I said as I placed my hand on top of hers. She looked at our hands and back at me. She gave it a quick squeeze.
“No, thank you for listening.” She said with a smile.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Thu May 31, 2012 3:15 am

“Aw, they’re such a cute couple.” Tom interrupted my thoughts.
“Mate, do you know how weird that sounds coming from you?” Harry asked. I couldn’t help but smile and the girls laughed.
“Oh shut up Harry, Tom’s right.” Imogen told him.
“Yeah, you’re right.” Harry finally agreed. Tom’s jaw dropped open, and Abbey laughed.
“You’re only saying that because Imogen agreed with Tom.” Abbey said.
“Did not!” Harry yelled.
“Did too!” Bianca added in. “You wanna hold her, you wanna kiss her, you wanna…”
“Bianca!” Harry yelled and then chased Bianca through the mansion making the rest of us laugh.

Fave part of the chapter, definetely! ♥️

I'm also glad Cary talked to Danny Smile

Thank you for this! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:24 am

lol glad ur enjoying it!

i'll update right now!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| - Page 2 Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN Chapter 11

Post by Daugie Poynter Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:27 am

Chapter 11 (Harry’s P.O.V.)

After finally giving up on beating my sister to a pulp, I decided to fin Imogen. I really should talk to her after Bianca’s little song. I walked around the house looking for her. She wasn’t in the kitchen with some girls named Jean Grey or Kitty Pryde…whoever those people are. She wasn’t in the rec room with Kurt, Tom, or Abbey. She wasn’t in the library with Nikki, Prue, or Dougie. And she was defiantly not in Carys's room with Danny.
“I give up!” I yelled as I walked outside to the patio.
“Give up on what?” I jumped a bit and turned to see Imogen sitting on a stone bench reading a book.
“Found you!” She put the book down and gave me a confused smile.
“Sure.” I laughed and sat down next to her.
“I wanted to apologize to you about my sister. She acted…childish.” She giggled.
“Well last time I checked, you weren’t the maturist man in the house.”
“Hey! I take offense to that!” She giggled again. It was so sweet; it was like music to my ears. “Still, I’m sorry.” She smiled.
“It’s alright. Besides, I thought it was cute.”
“Really?” I scooted closer to her. She bit her lip.
“Yeah…” I could feel the smirk forming on my face.
“Well do you wanna know the truth?” She nodded. I slide my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me. “I do want to hold you and...I do want to…” She looked into my eyes.
“You want to what?” She asked.
“…Kiss you.” I leaned forward, so close to her lips but I felt a sudden of shortness of breath. She groaned and pushed me away. “What’s wrong?” I asked, a bit hurt she rejected me.
“It’s not you, it’s me. She said as she stood up. I remained sitting and shoved my hands into my pants pockets.
“Don’t all the girls say that when it’s really the guys fault?”
“No!” She sat back down and took my hand out of my pocket. “It’s my powers. When I kiss someone they don’t always work with me…I sometimes take the breath out of people.”
“Oh…so you did want me to kiss you.”
“Yes!” I smiled.
“Then I have this to give you.” I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and she blushed.
“Thanks.” She said with a smile. “Well, I should get to bed.” I nodded and she walked to the back door of the mansion. Then she turned back to look at me.
“Night.” I told her and she waved.
“Night.” Then she left.
I decided I should get to bed too and went inside. I climbed the main staircase and went to my room. Tom was sitting in his bed reading a text on his phone.
“Have a nice night with Imogen?” He asked with a smirk.
“Actually, yes I did.” I said as I collapsed on my bed. “Having a nice night texting Abbey?”
“I’m not texting Abbey!” He asked quickly. I raised my hand and his phone came into my hand.
“Oh look it’s from Abbey.”
“Hey, no telekinesis!” Tom yelled.
“You stole that from The Incredibles!”
“Not uh, he says force field!” He replied like a little kid and I laughed, then I read the text out loud.
“Nighty night Mr. Heavy-Duty. Aw, how cute.” Tom blushed and then covered his head with his comforter. I laughed again and tossed his phone on his bed.
“Night Mr. Heavy-Duty.”
“Shut up!” He yelled under his blankets.
It felt like just when my head hit the pillow, the Professor was already waking us up.
“X-Men, meet in the living room.”

A bit short sorry!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:26 pm

No problem Smile

Ahh great one!

Poor Harry, Imogen's power are dangerous for him =/
Tom is so cuuute Very Happy
"Mr. Heavy-Duty" Razz
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:03 am

HannaWestwood wrote:"Mr. Heavy-Duty" Razz

hahaha my really close McFriend chose the name for him after seeing the new pics at the time. u know the pics like the banner Wink
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| - Page 2 Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN Chapter 12

Post by Daugie Poynter Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:33 am

Chapter 12 (Bianca’s P.O.V.)
It was about 5:30 am when the Professor sent us all a telepathic message to all of us. We were told to meet in the living room. When I got there it wasn’t just me, Harry, Imogen, Danny, Carys, Dougie, Prue, Nikki, Tom, Abbey, and the Professor.
Jean Grey, Scott Summers, Kurt Wagner, Bobby Drake, Logan, Ororo, Mr. McCoy, and a girl named Rouge were also there. I was jealous of them because they went on more missions then me.
“What’s going on Professor?” I asked as I took a seat on one of the sofas next to Harry. I noticed Danny and Carys were standing next to the Professor.
“Danny had just informed me with some interesting news.” He turned his wheelchair to Danny. “Why don’t you tell them?” He asked Danny. Danny nodded and then the Professor wheeled himself next to the sofa Harry, Imogen, and I were sitting on.
“So after Carys little tussle with Prue…” Carys lightly hit Danny, he smiled and continued. “Carys told me a man named Deadpool is planning on kidnapping Prue…” Everybody began whispering and I looked over to Prue. Nikki sat on the other side of her trying to calm her down but she didn’t have much luck. Prue was glaring but Dougie gave her hand a quick squeeze. She looked at him and her facial features softened.
“Wait…Deadpool?” We all looked at Logan.
“Yes, why?” Carys asked and Logan growled, not at Carys.
“I remember him; he’s from Weapon X isn’t he?” Logan asked. Danny and Carys looked at each other with confused looks.
“Yes, he is.” Prue said without looking at her father.
“So is Lady Deathstrike.” Nikki said, looking at Imogen.
“I thought she was dead.” Rogue spoke up from behind Logan.
“Think about it, Logan, Deadpool, Lady Deathstrike all come from Weapon X, what do they have in common?” Prue asked.
“A healing factor?” I guessed. Both Nikki and Prue nodded.
“Then how do we defeat them?” Harry asked. Prue and Nikki looked down; I’m guessing they didn’t know.
“There’s gotta be away to beat them.” Dougie said.
“Take out the control center!” Abbey piped in.
“Abbey’s right, that has to be the answer!” Tom added.
“Then there’s only one way to find out.” The Professor began to say. We all looked at him. “…We have to go to the Weapon X facility.” Awesome, a deathly mission, one I’ve always been waiting for!

Sorry, this chapter is really short!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:35 am

Short but announcing big stuff!!! Gooood ! Very Happy

Thanks for this! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:05 am

Sorry again for how short it is
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:08 am

Mrs.Poynter wrote:Sorry again for how short it is

No worries! Your chapters are always quite long so it's like a kind of "break" so that's also enjoyable Smile

Thanks again! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| - Page 2 Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN Chapter 13

Post by Daugie Poynter Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Chapter 13 (Tom’s P.O.V.)

We’re going on a dangerous and deathly mission. A DEATHLY MISSION! How are we going to live through it? What if we die? What if I never get to see the guys again? What if I never get the chance to tell Abbey my feelings for her?
“Tom, you okay?” I snapped out of my daydream and looked over to Abbey. My heart felt like it melted as I looked into her eyes.
“Uh…yeah. Why do you ask?”
“Well, you missed the popcorn bowl and put your hand in my drink, and your hand is still there.” I finally felt the cool liquid around my right hand immediately pulled it out. Then I wiped my hand on my jeans.
“Sorry.” I told her and she giggled.
“It’s fine.” She paused. “So, what were you thinking about?” I sighed. Of course she would know there’s something on my mind.
“I’m…scared. What if we don’t all come back? We could lose a team mate, or one of our friends, or…” I stopped and looked at Abbey. She blushed and gave me a confused look.
“Or, what?” I couldn’t help myself. I had to do it. I placed both my hands on her cheeks and brought my lips to hers. I pulled away but left my hands on her cheeks. “…Tom…” She said with a surprised look on her face. I couldn’t believe I did that. It was so out of character of me.
“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that!” Before I could say anything else, Abbey wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.
“It’s alright, I was waiting for you to kiss me.” She said with a playful smile once she pulled away.
“How’d you know I was going to kiss you?” I asked her.
“Hello, mutant who can tell what people are feeling sitting here!” She said sarcastically, putting a smile on my face.
“Darn it, my secret is out.” I laughed, she laughed too, and then I kissed her again. The doors to the rec room opened and I heard people shuffle in.
“Ewww…PDA!” Bianca said interrupting our kiss. I rolled my eyes and found Bianca, Harry, Imogen, Carys, Danny, Nikki, Prue, and Dougie all dressed in their uniforms.
“Are we leaving already?” I asked hervously. Harry and Danny nodded and Dougie handed me my uniform.
“You should both get ready.” Dougie said as Bianca handed Abbey her uniform. Abbey nodded and left the room to go change. I looked back at my group of friends, they all looked like someone died.
“Tom…” Nikki said. She was the only one who looked a bit cheerful. “…you’ll be fine. Trust me.” I did trust her. Not just because she sounded so sure, but because she can see the future. I smiled and nodded.
“Alright, thanks Nikki.” I jumped off the couch and ran to my room to change.
When I was done, I found Abbey waiting for me in the foyer. I traveled down the stairs and took her hand in mine.
“Feeling better?” She asked. I nodded and we head to the secret garage where the X-Jet was.
“Took you guys long enough.” Imogen said sarcastically.
“Relax Imogen, they just finished snogging!” Harry said with a chuckled and they loaded onto the jet, followed by the rest of the group except for Prue, Dougie, and Nikki.
“Nikki, what’s wrong?” Prue aske her friend who looked like she was in shock. Abbey and I stopped and turned to them. Nikki grabbed Prue’s arms.
“Promise me you won’t leave my side!” She ordered Prue. Prue gave her a bewildered look.
“What?” Prue asked. She looked both concerned and worried.
“Nikki, what’s wrong?” Dougie asked his sister.
“Nothing, just promise Prue!” Nikki yelled, shaking Prue a bit.
“Alright, I promise.” I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Logan.
“Come on kids, it’s time to go.” He told them. Nikki let go of Prue and boarded the jet, followed by Prue. Just as Dougie followed her, Logan grabbed Dougie’s shoulder and stopped him. “Is Prue in danger?” Dougie looked at Logan’s hand and shrugged it off.
“I know nothing, but if she’s in trouble, I’ll be the one to protect her, not the father who left her.” He then walked past Logan and Logan remained silent.
“Logan…?” Abbey said.
“Get in the jet.” We both nodded and did as we were told. I was beginning to have a bad feeling about this mission all over again.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:45 am

bump?
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:56 am

Aww can't wait to see what kind of troubles are going to appear in this mission!!!

Tom and Abbey: FINALLY! Very Happy

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:35 am

Oh my gosh!
I thought I had lost my only reader!!!
Thank u for reading!!!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| - Page 2 Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN Chapter 14

Post by Daugie Poynter Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:59 am

Chapter 14 (Carys’s P.O.V.)

I looked around the jet and inspected my new team members. Wolverine and Beast were piloting the jet. Storm, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Rogue, and Nightcrawler sat in the first couple seats. Prue, Nikki, and Dougie sat behind me with Harry, Imogen, and Bianca. Tom and Abbey sat across from me and Danny is sitting next to me. He’s probably the only one who actually welcomed me and trusts me. Oh...I guess I should be referring to them as their codenames...whatever the stupid names are...
“You scared?” He asked me. I scoffed and turned to him.
“Really? I’ve been evil for how long?”
“Hey, hey, that’s in the past now.” I laughed at him and then shrugged.
“I’m a bit nervous.” I looked over at Nikki; she still looked a bit shaken up. “Do you think she’ll be all right?” I asked him.
“She can see the future, she can dodge moves quicker.” I rolled my eyes and looked back at him.
“I mean from her last vision. It really scared her.” Danny thought to himself a bit.
“Oh yeah!” He paused and thought some more. “I really don’t know…” I looked back at Nikki.
“Whatever it was, it had to do with Prue.” I turned back to Danny again. “Danny I have a bad feeling something is going to happen.” He pulled me into a hug and I instantly felt safe.
“Don’t worry; we’re strong enough to get through this.” I buried my face into his chest. I hope so.

When we finally landed, Wolverine ordered Rogue to watch the jet because she was still new to the missions. Then we all unloaded off the jet and walked over to a hole in the ground.
“Well that’s weird…” I said, inspecting the hole.
“Oh don’t worry, Wolverine made that hole when we rescued Scintilla and Vision.” Danny told me, referring to Prue and Nikki. He jumped into the hole after Wolverine and Beast and followed them. Wait, they were from here? I looked over at Nikki and Prue. Nikki looked uncomfortable and Prue looked like she was going to kill someone.
We all jumped through the hole and traveled down the long tunnel filled with sewer water. We entered into the main building but it looked abandoned.
“Alright. Scintilla, Vision, and Freelancer come with me. Beast, CopyCat, Carbon Clone, and Jean check out the west side of the building.” Yes, I’m with Danny! “Black Lotis, Mr. Heavy-Duty, and Nightcrawler are with Cyclops, you guys will check out the east side. Teknis, Breathe, Mirage, and Storm will check out the south side, leaving us the north side.” Logan ordered.
“Alright, let’s go team.” Beast ordered. Danny, Jean, and I followed him and the others went their separate ways.
“So what exactly are we looking for Beast?” I asked him as we ran behind him.
“Basically a giant computer.”
“What’s the computer for?” Danny asked.
“Last time we fought Lady Deathstrike she was being controlled. If we crash the computer, then they’ll be free.” The Jean girl explained to him.
“Oh, thanks.” Danny said as he took a quick glance at the girl’s but. I hit him in the arm. “What?”
“Pervert.” I ran ahead of him some more.
“Ah, Carys don’t be mad!” He called after me.
“Carbon Clone, call her CopyCat!” The girl yelled at him.
“Geesh, why do all the fit girls have to have a fiery attitude?” Danny asked himself under his breath, but I heard him and a smirk appeared on my face.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:00 am

again sorry for how short it is!!!
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:18 am

No problem Smile

Note: I've just realized who was Rogue! In french we call her Malicia so... I didn't even realize Rogue was a girl! (Silly Harry Potter references...Yeah, because Severus Rogue is the french name for Severus Snape)

Anyway, this chapter was cool even if it was short! No problem with that. Morever, I'm watching the X-men movies so this story is even more cool to read and imagine Smile
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:54 am

wow just had a french lesson!

lol!!

well I met Rogue as in Malicia not Snape lol!!

will update now since ur my only reader :/
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| - Page 2 Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN Chapter 15

Post by Daugie Poynter Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:56 am

Chapter 15 (Abbey’s P.O.V.)

I don’t know what the problem is with everyone and this mission. We can prove ourselves to the Professor that we’re strong enough for harder missions…
I looked over at Tom who was watching the ground as we walked down the east hallway.
…but I guess for Tom, Harry, Danny, and Dougie, this is dangerous for them. They aren’t used to this new life just yet.
Suddenly I felt someone walking down the other end of the darksilver hallway and he didn’t seem friendly.
“Wait!” I whispered to the others.
“Black Lotis, what’s the problem?” Cyclops asked me.
“There’ somebody here…” Just as I said that, a giant object came flying my way. I tripped backwards and fell to the ground, waiting for my doom but nothing happened. I looked up and Tom was hovering over me, pushing against another man.
He had long golden hair and his canine teeth were like animal teeth. He wore a long dark brown duster and I noticed his fingers were claws of an animal.
“Nightcrawler, get Mr. Heavy-Duty and Black Lotis out of the way!” Cyclops ordered as he changed his optic beam.
Just as he released the energy from his eyes, the glue man teleported next to Tom and me and teleported behind Cyclops. The animal like man was sent flying into the silver wall.
“Nice Cyclops!” Tom said cheerfully.
“Don’t get cocky yet.” I told Tom. His smile faded as he watched the man climb out of the dented wall.
“How do ve kill him?” Nightcrawler asked.
“Beat him till his heart stops beating.” I said, clenching my fists.
The man walked closer to us and I immediately took action. I waved my hand across of me and a piece of metal collided into the man, sending him flying down the hallway. We followed him, but he lunged after me.
“I don’t think so!” Tom yelled as he close-lined the animal like man in the throat. He growled at Tom and then Cyclops fired his Optic Beam again, but he seemed unharmed.
“How we take this guy out?” Tom asked. I could tell he was getting tired.
“Here, I vwill distract him.” Nightcrawler said.
“Wait, Nightcrawler don’t!” Cyclops ordered, but it was too late, he had teleported away.
“Where’d he go?” Tom asked.
“Good question.” Cyclops said in an irritated voice. Then the man began laughing evilly.
“Did your little elf friend run away already?” The man asked.
“Enough!” I yelled. I stuck both my hands out to my sides, and then I clenched my fists. The metal walls crunched together and I pulled them off the wall. I stomped my left foot and the metal around the man’s feet wrapped around his legs. Then the metal from the walls wrapped around the rest of his body so he was unseen. Nightcrawler teleported back with two swords and began teleporting around the metal object, stabbing it through the slits that were open and making black smoke surround him.
“They’re that should do it.” Nightcrawler said, but the object began shaking and soon the metal erupted. The man began cackling and grabbed Nightcrawler’s tail. Then I noticed he too had a healing factor as his bloody cuts began to magically heal.
“I’m going to rip you all to pieces starting with you.” The man growled at Nightcrawler. I soon noticed Tom disappeared.
Where did he go?
“Like you could.” Nightcrawler shot back, glaring at the wild man.
“Nightcrawler!” Cyclops and I yelled together. Suddenly Nightcrawler kicked the man into the chest making him stumble backwards and Nightcrawler teleported out of his hands. Then a giant silver object was sent flying towards the man and went straight through him and the wall.
“Take that you piece of shit!” Tom yelled to the man who was now pinned to the wall.
“Nice Mr. Heavy-Duty. Now let’s get out of here.” Cyclops said as he ran down the hallway with Nightcrawler.
Tom looked at the wild man who had his eyes shut and I wasn’t even sure if he was dead or not. All I knew was he’s hurt badly and lost a lot of blood from what I could see of the blood on the floor.
Tom then turned to me and I immediately ran up to him and kissed him passionately on the lips.
“My hero.” I told him and he began blushing. I grabbed his hands and tugged him in the direction of where Cyclops and Nightcrawler went. “Let’s go.” He nodded and followed me down the hallway.
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:55 pm

ABBEY AND TOM KISSED! Yaaaaaah ♥️

Great chapter! Not sure the vilain died though...

the glue man?
Isn't it "blue"? Haha, I thought it was a new X-men ^o^

Nay, I can't be your only reader! People are just busy so don't worry, they wil quickly catch up the story when they'll be free Wink

Thanks for the special update Smile

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:48 am

HannaWestwood wrote:ABBEY AND TOM KISSED! Yaaaaaah ♥️

Great chapter! Not sure the vilain died though...

the glue man?
Isn't it "blue"? Haha, I thought it was a new X-men ^o^

Nay, I can't be your only reader! People are just busy so don't worry, they wil quickly catch up the story when they'll be free Wink

Thanks for the special update Smile

xXx

hahahahaha yeah it's suppose to be blue, SPELLCHECK!!!

and yea u r my only reader. i've got this mcfly general fic and two dougie fics that nobody is reading. its really depressing bc these were my best stories.

no prob
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next