McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+|

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| - Page 3 Empty Re: McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+|

Post by Daugie Poynter Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:55 am

Bump
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-MEN |15+| - Page 3 Empty McFLY Meet the X-MEN Chapter 16

Post by Daugie Poynter Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:41 am

Chapter 16 (Imogen’s P.O.V.)

We finally took a break from running down the south side of the building, well at least Bianca and I did. Ororo and Harry flew most of the way.
“Girls, we can’t slow down.” Ororo told us as she flew to the ground.
“Please Storm, I’m really tired and if Breathe is out of breath then she won’t be able to use her powers.” Bianca pleaded. Ororo sighed.
“Alright, we’ll walk for a bit.”
“Yes!” Bianca said as she high-fived me. Soon Harry flew down next to me and the four of us walked down the hallway together.
“So Breathe, how are you liking your first mission?” Harry asked me. I shrugged.
Honestly, I was terrified. The only time I ever tried using my powers was against that woman Nikki called Lady Deathstrike, but it didn’t work. The time I actually used them was against Harry, and that was an accident.
There was a sudden noise of medal scratching medal. The four of us looked at each other.
“Wolverine?” Ororo called, there was no answer.
“Scintilla?” Bianca called after, still no answer.
“Come on, this hallway is probably making us imagine things.” Harry said. I nodded in agreement and we continued down the hallway again.
The sound came back.
“Alright, I don’t think I’m imagining that!” Bianca complained. I turned to her. Her whole body was shaking and her eyes searched through the dark. Her eyes landed on something on the ceiling. “THERE!” She screamed.
Immediately Ororo’s eyes turned white and she sent a thunderbolt through the air but nothing happened.
“Bianca, relax. You’ve always been afraid of the dark.” Harry said as he continued to walk but suddenly something came falling from the ceiling.
“Teknis look out!” I screamed. He immediately jumped out of the way and mentally threw the object at the wall.
“What the bloody hell was that?!” Harry yelled. Suddenly the object tackled Harry and I realized the object was a woman. She wore an ancient Japanese feminine samurai uniform that revealed her cleavage. Her hair was covered by a leather version of a samurai helmet. It was the same woman I had a run in with.
Lady Deathstrike.
“Get her off me!” Harry yelled as he held Lady Deathstrike’s arms as she attempted to scratch him with her long adamantium nails.
I didn’t know what to do. I was terrified. I thought I’d never see this woman again, but here she is!
I turned to Ororo as she grabbed her cape and began spinning so fast, soon her body was surrounded by a mini tornado. It traveled to Harry and Lady Deathstrike. Once it reached its destination they were both sent flying into different directions. Deathstrike was sent down the hallway and Harry was sent our way. He stopped himself in midair and flew towards Bianca and I.
“Teknis are you alright?” Bianca asked as he landed.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” I noticed a red line on his cheek. I walked up to him and wiped it off. Blood.
“Liar.” I told him.
“Hey, it’s just a little cut.” He told me as he rested his hands on my shoulders. “Really, I’m fine.” I sighed.
“Uh…guys. This fight isn’t over yet.” Ororo called to us. I looked back down the hallway. Lady Deathstrike was running towards us with her nails scratching both sides of the walls creating sparks.
“I hate mutants with healing factors.” Bianca said under her breathe. She grabbed a container from her belt and smashed it open. “My turn.” She said. She manipulated the water to float off the ground and turned it into a ball.
Lady Deathstrike continued charging towards us and soon Bianca charged after her.
“Mirage be careful!” Ororo yelled after her.
Once Bianca was a foot away from Lady Deathstrike, she motioned the water to hit Lady Deathstrike. She was pushed away a couple feet from the force and fell flat on her back.
“And stay down!” Bianca said as she walked away from the body.
That was too easy.
Lady Deathstrike spun on her back and rolled backwards onto her feet and charged towards Bianca.
“Mirage!” The three of us yelled.
Bianca manipulated the water once more. She spun around just as Lady Deathstrike prepared to strike. Bianca gasped and blocked the strike with the water that turned into ice. The ice shattered and Bianca fell backwards.
Harry left my side and ran after his sister. Just as Lady Deathstrike prepared to attack again, Harry mentally pushed her away.
“Mirage, are you okay?” Harry asked Bianca as Ororo ran to her side.
“I’m fine.” Bianca whispered. Before any of them noticed, Lady Deathstrike charged after them again. “Teknis look out!” Bianca screamed, but it wasn’t necessary.
I had already run over to them and Lady Deathstrike ran into my trap. I grabbed her throat and sucked her breath from her body. Her body slowly became limp and I continued taking her breath.
“Breathe!” Someone yelled as they placed their hands on my shoulders. “She’s dead…” I finally realized whose voice it was…Harry’s.
I released her throat and the body fell to the floor. I spun around to face Harry and hugged him.
“I killed her…” I whispered into his chest between my tears. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.
“It’s okay, you saved us.” He whispered back.
“Kids, we need to move, who knows who else we’ll run into.” Ororo said as she and Bianca came up behind us.
“Alright…” I said as I began pulling away from Harry, but he didn’t release me. He picked me up bridal style and flew into the air. “Harry!” I gasped. He chuckled at my reaction. I noticed Ororo was kind enough to hold Bianca by her hands and fly through the hallway.
“I’ll never let you down.” He whispered into my ear.
“I’ll eventually get heavy.” He chuckled.
“You know what I mean.” I giggled.
“Yes, I do.” I planted a quick peck on his lips, still afraid of my powers hurting him. “Thanks.” He gave me a surprised look and then smiled.
“Any time.”
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:04 am

Awww Harry ♥️

I'm confused with all the names but I guess it's normal :p

Argh, I hate Lady Deathstrike... Let's hope she's death for real!!!

Thaaaanks Very Happy xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood
Going Through The Motions

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:30 am

LOL!! i don't mean to confuse you here's a cheat sheet:

Dougie Poynter a.k.a Freelancer

Tom Fletcher a.k.a Mr. Heavy-Duty

Danny Jones a.k.a Carbon Clone

Harry Judd a.k.a Teknis

Imogen a.k.a Breath

Bianca Judd a.k.a Mirage

Prue a.k.a Scintilla

Black Lotis a.k.a Abbey

Nikki a.k.a Vision

Carys a.k.a Copy Cat
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter
Not Alone
Not Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:31 am

Daugie Poynter wrote:LOL!! i don't mean to confuse you here's a cheat sheet:

Dougie Poynter a.k.a Freelancer

Tom Fletcher a.k.a Mr. Heavy-Duty

Danny Jones a.k.a Carbon Clone

Harry Judd a.k.a Teknis

Imogen a.k.a Breath

Bianca Judd a.k.a Mirage

Prue a.k.a Scintilla

Black Lotis a.k.a Abbey

Nikki a.k.a Vision

Carys a.k.a Copy Cat

Aww sorry you had to write all this! I promise I'll learn this by heart now! Smile

Thank you sooo much! Very Happy xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daugie Poynter Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:54 am

bahahaha its ok!!

i just don't want u to be confused XD
Daugie Poynter
Daugie Poynter