McFly Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Disaster [16+][Completed]

+2
HannaWestwood
ChloeRussellx
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Beautiful Disaster [16+][Completed] Empty Beautiful Disaster [16+][Ch.26 Pg.6]

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:48 am

♥ B E A U T I F U L | D I S A S T E R ♥

Rating: 16+ - sexual content and swearing.
Summary: Dougie Poynter is a typical University student with the girls and parties and a temper to add to that. Heidi is the opposite to Dougie, although she enjoys the parties, she's never been with a boy properly. Now Dougie's laid eyes on Heidi, can she change him for the better? Or will their hurtful pasts get the better of them and not let each other to get close?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, but I don't entirely own the storyline either.
Author's Notes: I got the idea for this from a novel from Jamie McGuire but I've changed parts of it too. The other lads are in it, more so Danny but Dougie is where the storyline lies with. I appreciate your comments people, and I hope you enjoy!

Last edited by ChloeRussellx on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx
Going Through The Motions

http://www.twitter.com/chloerussellx

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Disaster [16+][Completed] Empty Re: Beautiful Disaster [16+][Completed]

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:02 am

♥ C H A P T E R | O N E ♥
As soon as I stepped into the building I knew I didn’t belong. I didn’t fit in with the people here, I didn’t belong to the atmosphere in general. The drunk, rowdy people cheered, screamed and shoved in the tiny space as the room echoed with a booming voice from the stage. “Hold onto me, Heidi! It’ll get worse in a minute,” Chloe screamed into my ear but her voice was still muffled from the surrounding noises. I clenched onto Chloe’s arm to prevent myself from being thrown about. “The time has come, your favourite contenders of Battle of the Bands are back, they stormed through the other rounds but can they make it to the final? Lock your bitches up, Gentlemen, and get ready to drop your undies, Ladies! Welcome to the stage four damn fucking sexy lads, McFly!” The guy screamed through the microphone causing shrieks of excitement from the girls.
Chloe screamed as her boyfriend stepped on stage flashing his million dollar smile that made all girls go weak at the knees. “What a lovely welcome!” He chuckled, “I know you don’t want to hear me talking, so here’s a song we wrote a while ago and I would like to dedicate it to my girlfriend, Chloe. I love you, honey,” He announced through his Bolton accent. Chloe screamed while jumping up and down, “I love you too, baby!” but her screams were drowned by the noise of the instruments.
“The world would be a lonely place, without the one that puts a smile on your face. So hold me ‘til the sun burnt out, I won’t be lonely when I’m down. ‘Cause I’ve got you to make me feel stronger, when the days are rough and an hour feels much longer,” Danny grinned and pointed at his screeching girlfriend. “Ladies, go wild for my cousin, Mr Dougie Poynter!” Danny yelled. The entire lady population in the building minus me and Heidi gave ear bursting screams as Dougie took the next verse. “I never doubted you at all, the stars collide will you stand by and watch them fall? So hold me ‘til the sky is clear, and whisper words of love right into my ear.” I couldn’t help but chuckle to myself at the lyrics that just came out of Dougie’s mouth. Although he was Danny’s cousin, they were complete opposites, Dougie had never had a girlfriend in his life, never mind know what the meaning of love is. Dougie preferred to keep a mental tally of how many girls he’d slept with. I don’t understand what they see in him, he’s an arrogant, obnoxious man whore with a short temper. I don’t think he’s ever majorly lost his temper with a female but I’ve seen him land a punch on other males many a time. All these mingled bodies were making the room so hot! I began to peel my cardigan off my perspirating body which snapped Chloe out of her Rockstar boyfriend hypnotisation. “I told you not to wear that, I said you’d get hot. Besides, you look sexy in what you’re wearing without the cardigan,” She said matter-of-factly. Chloe and I have been best friends since reception class, so those sort of comments from her were acceptable; although she was only saying that because I was wearing my mid-wash denim high-waisted shorts that she’s always trying to steal with her sleeveless white ruffled top which I’d tucked in. She always says this top is ’hot’ even when no one is wearing it. “I didn’t realise it would get this hot!”

After the gig and the band found out they were through to the final, Chloe and I met with Danny in the car park and everyone headed to one of the other bands’ dorms for a celebratory party. I’m so glad I had Chloe with me other wise I wouldn’t know anyone here besides her and Danny. The rooms in this building were a lot nicer to were Chloe and I stay. Maybe if we applied for out positions at the University sooner, we may have a nice dorm room with wooden flooring and properly painted white walls instead of our carpet that’s beyond normal wear-and-tear and walls with chipping paint. “Well done, baby!” Chloe grinned and kissed Danny,
“How did I look on the stage?” Danny asked with a grin from ear to ear,
“Fucking sexy! I love having a Rockstar as a boyfriend,” She shrugged as if it was normal life for her now,
“You’ll have to show me later just how much you wanted me when I was up there then,” He licked her bottom lip and chuckled,
“Don’t need to worry about that. Now go play, babe, me and Heidi need to get our drunkness on!” She patted Danny’s backside as he turned and walked to where the rest of the band were being rather loud. Chloe shoved a shot glass full to the rim with Vodka, “Chuck that down your neck girl, we’re getting fucked tonight!” She grinned, chucked her Vodka down her throat then winced at the burning sensation it caused. Now this place, this was slightly more in my comfort zone, I liked this idea.

Last edited by ChloeRussellx on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Disaster [16+][Completed] Empty Re: Beautiful Disaster [16+][Completed]

Post by HannaWestwood Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:21 am

Oh! I've already read this before (it must be on FILF) but it was good to read it again properly!

Danny and Dougie as cousins? Cool idea! Smile

By the way, I have a little question:
You wrote about "McFLY", but only Dougie & Danny are mentionned here; does this mean they're just a duo or that Tom and Harry are just not mentionned in the first chapter?

Yeah yeah, I'm getting worried for my dear Harry xD

Can't wait to see how the girls are going to be in the next chapter! xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:12 am

HannaWestwood wrote:Oh! I've already read this before (it must be on FILF) but it was good to read it again properly!

You wrote about "McFLY", but only Dougie & Danny are mentionned here; does this mean they're just a duo or that Tom and Harry are just not mentionned in the first chapter?

I'm gonna take it off of FILF in a bit Smile
Got it posted on MFF and just want it posted on here too ithink.
Until later anyway when I may decide to go back to it and post it again Very Happy

Yeahh, they're just not in it until the next chapter Smile
They dont play huge parts though, they're just mentioned every now and again, not in it properly i'm afraid!
I'll post it when you post another chapter of your fic Wink
xxx

Last edited by ChloeRussellx on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:10 am

ChloeRussellx wrote:
HannaWestwood wrote:Oh! I've already read this before (it must be on FILF) but it was good to read it again properly!

I'm gonna take it off of FILF in a bit Smile
Got it posted on MFF and just want it posted on here too ithink.
Until later anyway when I may decide to go back to it and post it again Very Happy

Yeahh, they're just not in it until the next chapter Smile
They dont play huge parts though, they're just mentioned every now and again, not in it properly i'm afraid!
I'll post it when you post another chapter of your fic Wink
xxx

Haaaa clever girl! xD
What should I do then? I'm kinda confused! x) :
I'm affraid of being done with the "catching up" of ATNOL here before I could have thought about the unwritten chapters... But I also want you to read the next chapters sooo bad!

Well, I'll think about it this week end ^^ I may post the next chapter sooner because during my exams weeks, I won't post anything!

You do have a conviction talent.

Can't wait for the next chapter here xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:50 am

Chapter two coming now! Very Happy
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:51 am

♥ C H A P T E R | T W O ♥
“Dougie keeps staring at you,” Chloe murmured at me as we were on the ‘dance floor’. Looking over, I saw he was looking directly at me and ignoring the five girls that were grabbing at him and flipping their hair around, trying to get his attention.
“That’s probably for the same reason Danny is watching you, we have been grinding against each other.” We only dance sexily together when we’re both drunk, and right now it’s safe to say that after numerous shots and two glasses of wine, we were both highly intoxicated.
“Or it could be because he wants you?! But babe, please don’t go there, I don’t wanna see you get hurt when he works his charm, fucks you then chucks you,” Chloe looked generally concerned.
“Don’t worry about it, I’m not going to go there, he’s not my type and I’m not his.” I’m nothing like the Barbie dolls that he goes for. I don’t have prostitute blonde hair, mine is fairly long but it’s a shiny dark brown.
“I didn’t realise you have a type,” Chloe snickered,
“I don’t, but I still don’t like selfish, horrible guys like that one,” I nodded my head over to Dougie’s direction where I saw him smirking at me, it was making me feel very self-conscious the way he keeps looking at me. To my relief, Chloe dragged me off to the side and poured another two glasses of wine. “You know what? Fuck the glasses, let’s just drink out of the bottle,” She downed her glass and lifted mine to my face, not letting go until the contents of the glass were gone. “I’ve gotta go piss before my bladder explodes, be back in a bit!” Chloe shoved the wine bottle in my hands before pushing her way through to the bathroom. Looking around the room, I saw there were more people at the sides of the room and invading every seat while they snogged and groped at each other. Danny and two others of the band, Harry and Tom were doing shots with the other two boy’s girlfriends, Libby and Abby. I looked straight ahead of me and saw that Dougie was heading towards me. Oh God, please don’t come over here. “Hey, you looked hot dancing over there,” He commented with a grin. The presence of him did make me feel slightly giddy, although that may just be the alcohol, but I didn’t realise that he is kind of beautiful. But he’s still a dick.
“Thanks,”
“Doug! Don’t even think about it!” Danny yelled as him and Chloe began walking towards us, entwined in each other. Thank God for these two!
“What the fuck, Dan? I aint doing anything! Who’s your friend anyway, Chlo?” Dougie answered, diverting his attention back to me. Frustration rose in me and I felt my cheeks flush with colour, “Chlo’s friend can introduce herself, her name is Heidi,” I couldn’t help but frown deeper when my clear annoyance for Dougie humoured him.
“Well Heidi, how have I never seen you before?” He twiddled a few strands of my hair between his forefinger and thumb and looked into my eyes, my frustration rose even more as I slapped his hand away. “Maybe because I’m not one of the sluts throwing myself at you?” Dougie just smirked at me the whole time. “Just drink your wine and calm down,” He chuckled, lifting the bottle to my lips. I swallowed a large mouthful,
“Trying to get me drunk, well even more drunk, isn’t going to get me to drop my knickers for you,”
“That’s not what I’m trying to do at all. Actually, you’re really turning me on being like this, your anger is fucking sexy!” He winked at me. The cheeky bastard!
“You’re such a dick head!” It was definitely the alcohol talking when I said he’s sort of beautiful! I went to storm off then I heard his voice, “Careful babe or you’re gonna make me messy right here on this spot!” Argh! What an arrogant pig!
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 am

Hahaha brilliant!!! cheers

"Trying to get me drunk, well even more drunk, isn’t going to get me to drop my knickers for you”

Uh-OH! Heidi's just the best when she's drunk haha Razz

"The cheeky bastard" = This is sooo going on my notebook of the best insults of all time! Bwahaha Twisted Evil

Super cool sequel! xXx I love you
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:08 am

Glad you liked it Very Happy
There are more drunken Heidi moments later in too Razz
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:50 am

♥ C H A P T E R | T H R E E ♥
The next morning I awoke to the sound of my alarm shrieling in my ear from my bedside table. I leaned over and felt around but I couldn’t find it! Opening one eye I flicked the switch then rubbed my eye. Rolling out of bed I grabbed my leopard print dressing gown and plodded along to the bathroom, banging on Chloe’s door on my way, “Time to get up.”
I looked in the mirror and couldn’t help but groan at the sight. I looked as bad as I felt, I’m never touching alcohol again. My makeup was smudged around my eyes, although it made the green colour of them stand out more, I still looked like a Panda bear. I turned the shower on, hung my dressing gown on the back of the door and stepped into the bath tub. The hot water trickled down my body, burning at first but then my skin got used to it, the water felt amazing.
I got out of the shower, cleaned my teeth, got dried and wrapped my dressing gown back around my shivering body.
My bare feet froze as I walked onto the cold kitchen tiles and sat at the breakfast bar next to Chloe and in front of a mug of coffee and a bowl of Coco Pops that she had made me, “Thanks, honey.” I took a sip of coffee and it was like heaven in my dry mouth from the antics from the night before. Chloe finished her cup of tea and bowl of Cheerios then went off to the shower.
The caffine from the coffee gave me an amazing boost of energy and I was almost feeling human again as Chloe and I entered the lecture theatre for our only lecture of the day. Thankfully this was a lecture I didn’t mind too much as it was Biology. The seats were half filled up, Chloe of course spotted Danny right away and we headed up the stairs towards where he, Harry, Libby, Tom and Abby were sat. “Morning, baby,” Danny greeted his girlfriend, she greeted him back with a passionate kiss.
“Dougie too hungover to attend I’m guessing?” Chloe asked as we took our seats, that wouldn’t surprise me to be honest.
“Nah, he had a girl back last night so he’ll be running late,” that didn’t surprise me either. Five minutes before the lecture began, Dougie strolled in with Rachel. She was a tall with her 5 inch heels on, her long blonde hair was up in a rough pony tail, she obviously didn’t have time to get properly ready this morning, and her skirt was basically the size of a belt, this was a typical girl for Dougie. She was playing with her ponytail in a flirtatious way as she nattered on about something that Dougie clearly wasn’t paying attention to, “Let’s take these seats,” I heard her say as she latched onto his arm. He immediately slipped his arm from her grip and shook his head,
“I’m going to sit with my mates,” He didn’t even look at Rachel when he walked away from her and up the stairs. All the girls’ heads followed Dougie as he walked, he flashed me a cheeky grin as he slid into the seat beside me.
“Morning, Heidi, still mad at me?” He smirked as he pretended to re-arrange his ’bits’. I gave a disgusted look then as perfect timing, Tracy began her lecture. All through the lecture I swear I could feel Dougie’s gaze on me, it felt horrid and awkward. He leaned over and whispered something in my ear but I couldn’t understand what he had said. A couple of attempt’s later, he gave up with a sigh and ripped a page from his note pad and scribbled something on it before slipping it in front of me. It was a good thing we’re at the back of the room or Tracy would go crazy. I rolled my eyes as I read the note that said:
Come over tonight with Chloe? She’s having an evening with Dan and me, you could join?
I know why he wants me to go over, and it’s not going to happen so I wrote back:
I wanna get this assignment out the way tonight, plus I’m not going anywhere out of my comfort zone.
I heard him chuckle as he read it, a couple of minutes past and the paper was back in front of me:
We can do the assignment together, bring your books and laptop. No need to worry about the comfort zone bullshit either
I looked at Dougie with disbelief, he’s out sleeping with a different girl every night and he wants to do a Biology assignment for me, and expects me to be in my comfort zone? He shrugged at me with a smile. I picked up my pen and wrote back:
I’ll make you a deal, I’ll come over with Chloe and do this assignment with you as long as you don’t throw any ridiculous stunts to try get me to sleep with you!
He chuckled again beside me and scribbled:
Deal! I promise I wont do anything. But if you decide you cant resist me, then it’s not my fault
I shook my head at him and I received a grin and a wink.
“I’ll see you later then, Heidi,” Dougie grinned as we parted at the end of the lecture.
Tonight is going to be a disaster.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:54 am

Sorry it took so long!!
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:58 am

Haaa naughty Dougie! Razz

I still looked like a Panda bear
Bwahahaha x) I know this too...

I’m not going anywhere out of my comfort zone.
Hehe that's well said! Good quote! I love you

Short, but Super chapter! And so impatient to read the next chapter! Yeah, it may be a disaster for Heidi but is it going to be so awful for us, readers? I don't think so, haha Twisted Evil

Thank you for this, Chloe Smile

PS: Oh, and I said "short chapter" but in fact, it must be just an impression I have because of the size of the writing. Sorry for that xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:34 am

♥ C H A P T E R | F O U R ♥
“You’re going to Dan and Doug’s dressed like that?” Chloe eyed me in disgust. “You look like you’re going to just laze about here.” I’d decided to make sure Dougie sticks to the deal and made myself look as gross as possible. I’d chucked on a pair of grey joggers with a fitted plain black long sleeved top and shoved my hair up in a high bun on top of my head. “That’s the point, I’m not dressing up just to go sit round there to do an assignment.”
“Come on then, lets go,” Chloe sighed just as Danny beeped outside.

“I’ll be out in a bit!” Dougie shouted from what I’m guessing is the bathroom as I heard the water flowing throw the pipes.
“Want a beer girls?” Danny asked with his head in the fridge,
“Yeah please,” Chloe answered,
“I’m okay thanks, Dan.” I’m not going to end up having Dougie thinking I’ll be easy to bed if I’m drinking. Not a chance.
“Here’s one for Doug when he comes out,” Danny put a can down on the table then took a seat next to Chloe, snuggling against her. I wish I had a boyfriend that will love me how Danny loves Chloe. The bathroom door clicked unlocked and Dougie stood there dripping wet with just a towel wrapped around his hips. The first thing I noticed was his tattoos, one on his right peck and going down his arm, stopping a little bit down and a star on his ankle. I spotted another one on the side of his foot but I already knew about that one as all the boys went out and got them. Then I noticed the teasing bit of hair which started at his belly button and led all the way beneath his towel. Hmm, if he didn’t have such a wet personality then he may actually be perfect. “What’s up babe? Enjoying the view?” Dougie teased smugly as he leant against the doorway, posing. I felt my cheeks fire up as they all chuckled, “Just go get dressed and grab the bits you need.” Dougie grabbed onto his manhood with a cheeky grin, “You know what I mean, Dougie!” He aggravates me so much! He gave me a wink and turned around to head to his room. Woe, even his arse looks amazing! Stop it, Heidi! These thoughts are unhealthy!
“Heidi, please don’t fall for his ‘charms’” Danny pleaded using two fingers from both hands when he said ‘charms’.
“I wont! I’ve already had this conversation with Chloe, he’s not my type, he’s obnoxious, arrogant and all round bleurgh!” Minus the tattoos, the teasing bit of hair, the perfect tone of his torso…
“Just be careful, I don’t want either of you to get hurt.”
Before I could answer, Dougie came out of his room in just a pair of loose fitted boxers that hung around his hips, he carried his books and laptop in his arms. “So, what’d I miss?” He asked sitting everything on the table beside mine then sitting rather close to me on the table, his leg brushed against mine as he moved, giving me a warm tummy. “Nothing mate, that beer’s yours there,” Danny answered.
“Cheers mate. Dan! You offer your girlfriend one but not Heidi?! Do you want a beer babe?” Dougie turned to me about to get up,
“He did ask me, I don’t want one thanks,” I answered,
“I’ll get you one just incase,” He began to get up again,
“No, no, please Dougie I don’t want one, thanks for the offer though, both of you,” I placed my hand on Dougie’s leg to keep him from moving, I didn’t realise what I did until it was too late then I snapped my hand away from his leg as he relaxed beside me with a grin when he looked at his leg and then my hand. “Shall we get started on this assignment, then?” He asked cracking open his beer with a smirk then took a mouthful. I managed a nod as I pressed the power button on my laptop.

Dougie is actually very intelligent! He had his assignment finished within an hour while helping me with mine too, and telling me off when I got distracted by the TV which Chloe and Danny were watching inbetween kissing sessions.
This Dougie is definitely a surprise, a nice surprise too. “It’s a lot easier doing an assignment together, don’t you think?” He asked with a smile, it wasn’t his usual smirk, but a genuine, sweet smile. I couldn’t help but return the smile, “Yeah, it was, thanks for your help, Dougie,”
“Anytime, babe,” He grinned and hugged me round my shoulders, bringing my body tight to the bare skin of his side and he kissed the top of my head. We only stayed in that position for a second before he headed to the kitchen on the other side of the breakfast bar. As much as I was kind if enjoying this different side to Dougie, I was still kind of annoyed that I made all the effort of making myself look disgusting, and he wasn’t even repulsed by it! “There’s fuck all in this fridge and I’m starving! What about you lot?” He commented, slamming the fridge door shut.
“Nah, I’m good man,” Danny answered,
“I ate before I came out,” Chloe said,
“Same.” Actually I had totally forgotten to eat! I was so busy trying to look horrible that I didn’t even think about eating. “No you didn’t,” Chloe piped up, I threw daggers at her then she realised what she had said. My tummy may be clinging onto every last scrap of my lunch right now but I’d rather wait until I got back to the apartment to eat anything.
“I’ll take you to whatever restaurant you want,” Dougie smiled his warming smile. “No, honesty, I’m fine Dougie, I’m not even hungry,” I answered as convincing as I could, then my tummy decided to make a noise that sounded like a rock slide just happened. Shit! Dougie’s eyebrows raised and he chuckled lightly, “I’m not taking no for an answer, now get your arse moving!” He pulled me off the sofa with one arm and dragged me towards the door. “Now, when I come out of that bedroom, I expect you to be standing right on this spot and ready to leave, okay?” I nodded my head before watching him rush through to the bedroom.
“Heidi’s in trouble!” Danny taunted. I don’t wanna have dinner with Dougie!
“I need an excuse to get out of it!” I panicked,
“Good luck with that one, what Dougie says, go’s. You may aswell learn that now and save your energy,” Danny chuckled. Gee, thanks for being so fucking useless! I slipped my shoes on just as Dougie came back out of the bedroom fully clothed in blue skinny jeans, a ‘Blink 182’ tee and black vans. “Dougie, I have no money!”
“It’s on me, whatever you want. You could always repay me later, though,” He winked and ushered me out of the door. Unwelcome back old Dougie.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:26 am

I've read it two hours ago but my dad needed the computer and I was so lazy that I didn't turn on my own computer till now... Anyway ^^

This chapter didn't disappoint me! Haha Smile
I like the way yo write... We can feel like we're living the story because it's well written and clear + easily understandable.
However, I had to stop feeling like I'm living the story because there were too many naughty thoughts floating in my head concerning Dougie's hips Embarassed

Haa I really loved it ♥️ Twisted Evil

I like Heidi's way of trying to look as "ugly" as possible! Cool It may be a good thing to send people away from you but... at the same time, it shows when people really CARE about you Very Happy And there, it exactly shows that Dougie really appreciate her... Awwwww! ♥️ bounce

I also like Dougie's sweet side... Let's hope it's not just a trick to trap Heidi's affection! That would be too sad... And she would be more careful than she ever was with him!

I wonder how will be the restaurant... I hope it won't be too posh because, dressed like this, it would be awful for Heidi Rolling Eyes

Thanks A LOT for this cool chapter!
xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:19 pm

♥ C H A P T E R | F I V E ♥
We walked into the Chinese restaurant that I chose, I really only chose it because it was an all you can eat buffet for a low price, Chinese did sound good right now too. Dougie claimed to have never been here before but the girl at the front greeting everyone got weirdly excited over Dougie’s presence. Despite the fairly long queue, she seated Dougie and I right away in the far corner of the large room. “What can I get you to drink?” She was rather eager and rather annoying, she never even acknowledged me. /Dougie browsed at the drink menu for a moment, “I’ll have a Tiger beer, please,”
“Of course!” The girl scribbled on the little pad in her hand. Dougie looked at me with a smile, “And you?”
“I’ll just have a lemonade please,” I smiled politely at the girl to just receive a simple, ‘Mhmm’ from her.
“Help yourself to the buffet and someone will be back with your drink shortly,” She smiled at Dougie, took our menus then went away.
“Well, she was pleasant,” I hoped he caught onto my sarcasm. He chuckled,
“Yeah, she didn’t seem to like you too much,”
“Maybe it’s because I’m dressed like a tramp when this place is fairly fancy?”
“Don’t be silly you still look beautiful,” He smiled, making my cheeks glow red and butterflies flutter in my stomach as I smiled back. I couldn’t help but notice how his gorgeous bluish green eyes sparkled from the various lighting from the candles which reflected in his eyes. Then my smile and everything else faded. “What’s up, babe?! He asked, confusion showing on his face. I remembered who Dougie is and what he does best,
“This better not be a way of trying to get me in bed, Dougie. We made a deal…” Dougie cut me off half way through when he placed his hands over mine on the table.
“I promise you it’s not, I made a deal and I’m sticking to it. Heidi, you do look beautiful but I don’t want to sleep with you. Babe, you’re a friend, I wouldn’t want to ruin that.” I looked at him shocked, waiting for the part where he bursts out laughing and tells me he’s joking. Dougie Poynter doesn’t have friends that are girls. “I know what you’re thinking,” He sighed, “I know what we don’t even know each other but I honestly feel that we’re going to be good friends soon enough,” He smiled. I didn’t know whether to be happy that he wants to be friends and he feels he can trust me enough to tell me so, or offended that he doesn’t want to sleep with me when he’d probably fuck anything with a pulse. “Thank you,” Dougie smiled to the waiter who sat our drinks down, “Come on babe, let’s fill your rumbling tummy.” He smiled, rising from his seat and lifted me up with him.

I was laying in bed that night, thinking of my evening with Dougie. After dinner, he took me back to his and Danny’s room to collect my things then he drove me straight home. He even walked me to my front door and kissed me on my cheek goodnight like a gentleman. I couldn’t help but smile at the thought of him and the side to him I never thought could exist.

A couple of days passed and Dougie and I spent most of our time together. Even in the cantine he gave up his seat at his usual table where he would play Ken with six different Barbie’s. Instead, he would sit right at my side, of course this draw a lot of attention and murmurs from others in the cantine. I could sense Dougie tense up in anger as the boys from ‘the popular lot’ snickered and made comments amongst themselves, but to my surprise and everyone else at our table including Danny and Chloe’s suprises, he never retaliated once.
I was sitting with Chloe at our usual table as the cantine started to slowly fill up. “We’ve so gotta go to Drew’s party tonight!” Since this was mentioned in our last lecture, Chloe’s been bouncing off the walls. Drew’s parties get spoken about for weeks after they happen, “Hmm, maybe. We’ve got another lecture tomorrow morning,”
“So? We’ll just leave a bit earlier, simple.”
“Leave where early?” Danny asked as he took a seat next to Chloe and Dougie took his new usual seat beside me.
“Drew’s party tonight, you two gonna come too?” Dougie looked straight at me,
“You going, babe?”
“I’m not sure.” Dougie turned to Chloe and Danny who were both waiting for our answers. “I’m not going unless Heidi goes,”
Why put this on me?!
“Oh, Heidi! Plereaaaaase?! You’ve gotta go now!” Chloe pleaded. I rolled my eyes and sighed, I hated it when the pressure was all put onto me! “Fine!”
Dougie grinned at me as Chloe and Danny yelled, “Yeah!”
“We’ll have a great night, babe,” Dougie winked then hugged me around the shoulders.
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Hehe so it was a fancy chinese restaurant ^^

Well this waitress was pretty annoying... But Dougie was so gentle! Maybe Heidi is disappointed to be "just" his friend after all Wink

So, here the famous Drew you were looking for, haha! Can't wait for Libby's apparition Cool

Anyway, greaaaat chapter showing how Dougie is sweet Smile

I hpe Heidi won't be annoyed by the "Barbie's" as she takes all Dougie's attention silent

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Fri May 04, 2012 6:08 am

I've read like half of these chapters you've posted now, and I realised, I've read them before xD
AND I LOVE THEM Wink
can't wait for the next chapter Very Happy
xxxx
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

http://fallinginlovefiction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Fri May 04, 2012 6:56 pm

♥ C H A P T E R | S I X ♥
“Chloe! I have nothing to wear!” Chloe was in the bathroom moisturising.
“That’s not a valid excuse!” She shouted back, “I bet I can find you something!”
Having Chloe pick my outfits scares me a little, don’t get me wrong, I love the outfits but I don’t feel very comfortable in them. Until I’ve had a couple of drinks. Chloe walked into my bedroom in nothing but her underwear and filled the room with the smell of Cocoa Butter, I got so used to this it doesn’t even shock me anymore. She picked something out right away, a red skin tight strappy dress. “What’s wrong with this?”
I shook my head, I’d worn it a few times and needed something different. Chloe rolled her eyes, “Come have a look in my wardrobe.” I absolutely love Chloe’s wardrobe, it’s so organized! She arranges it all into the types of the garments and within the styles, they’re in colour order. “What sort of look do you want? A ‘strip me and fuck me right now’ look, or a boring look?” She asked, opening her wardrobe doors. “Remember Dougie’s gonna be there, so you’ve gotta dress to impress,” I couldn’t help but roll my eyes.
“I don’t want Dougie,” why do her and Danny obsess over that boy? One minute they want to stay away from him basically, and now they’re insisting I’ve gotta impress the boy! Well, Chloe is anyway.
“Alex is gonna be there too, you know how he’s always looking at you during lectures.” That was true. Alex is Drew’s best friend, he’s pretty good looking and I’m always catching him staring at me, then he just smiles when I catch him. Chloe chuckled, “I saw that hesitation.”
I couldn’t help but smile, “Shut up and help me pick an outfit.”
Chloe rummaged through the dress and I went through everything else, I picked out an absolutely gorgeous outfit, “You sure? I’m not sure if it classes as sexy,” Chloe commented. I shot her a dirty look, “Well I like it, I’m not in a dress mood.”

We arrived at Dougie and Danny’s place with our outfits in our hands, we’d agreed to pre-drinks with the boys before we headed to the party. Just as we reached the door, it opened and Dougie stood only in his loose boxer shorts as he was seeing Frankie out. Frankie was the uni’s whore, she’d slept with basically all of the guys here, except Danny.
Chloe and I only started the uni this year and with Danny and Dougie being in their second year, we’d heard plenty of stories about Dougie and Frankie. How they were fuck buddies if nothing better came along. It made me feel physically sick with disgust seeing her come out of there. “Call me,” She smiled as she stepped out,
“Hmm, we’ll see,” He answered bluntly. His eyes locked on me and his face lit up, “Hey babe.” Chloe pushed her way past him and over to Danny who was getting drinks prepared in the kitchen area.
Dougie took my clothes from my arms, “I’ll go lay them out on my bed so they don’t crease,” He grinned. Eww!
“No thanks, fuck knows what will get on them!” I protested and tried to take them back but Dougie wouldn’t allow it. The confused way he looked at me angered me slightly, as if he didn’t know what I was talking about when the biggest whore on campus had just walked out of his room! “Oh! No babe, no one goes in my bed but me. The bird only ever get sofa access.” Like I believed that!
As if he read my mind, he said, “No, really, no one’s special enough to be in my bed with me, I mean have you seen the sluts I get?” He chuckled and walked down the hall to his room. He was in there five minutes before coming back out, “Gonna jump in the shower!” He shouted through to us.
“Take a seat girls, I’ll bring your drinks over,” Danny said. Chloe took a seat and got comfy right away but I hesitated, I’m not sure if I want to. I heard Danny’s goofy laugh, “It’s clean, I already checked.” I cautiously sat down as Danny handed me a glass.
“What is it?” It looked like piss with ice.
“Just drink it, it’s good!” He tipped his head back and the liquid was gone. I slowly raised the glass to my lips, I don’t think I’d even need to drink it, the fumes could be enough to get anyone drunk! I took a sip and it made me cringe, it tasted just what it looked like. Danny’s goofy laugh sounded again from beside me, “You wuss!” I looked at Chloe and her glass was also empty.
“Danny, this stuff is vile!” I took another sip and it wasn’t as bad as the first, but it still wasn’t very appetizing. I held my nose then chucked the rest of the horrible substance down my throat, it felt as though I had just swallowed a sword of fire! “Thanks how it’s done, girl!” Danny stood up taking my glass from my hand and went to the fridge.
The bathroom door unlocked and Dougie walked into the living room with his towel around his hips. Mmm, he is definitely a treat to the eyes. “Pour me one of those please, man?” He asked as he took a seat beside me. “So, you ready to get plastered and have a good time tonight?” He placed his damp arm around me and grinned as he looked into my eyes, the twinkle in his eyes melted my insides. “Yeah! I can’t wait,” I smiled back. Dougie’s grin grew even bigger then kissed me firmly on the cheek.

An hour passed and we all arrived at Drew’s place, the music was blasting and could be heard round the corner from the building. I’m so glad I picked this outfit, I actually feel confident in something. I was wearing dark brown straight legged trousers, I tucked my own white strap top into the trousers and had a chocolate brown coloured cardigan which is shorter at the back and drapes at the front, the chocolate colour has specks of light brown in it too. I especially love that the cardi has shoulder pads in. I added a pair of six inch, black strappy heels and a long necklace to complete my outfit. Dougie walked close to me the whole way to Drew’s, every now and again our arms would brush against each other. I already felt slightly drunk from the shit Danny had given me, and it was clear that I wasn’t the only one. Chloe kept giggling as Danny would slide his hand under the back of her black bodycon dress and caress her bum. Neither of them seemed to care that her arse was perfectly on show for everybody to see. “Them two are such lightweights,” Dougie laughed as we walked into the chaos of drunken teenagers. “Then again, after a couple more glasses of anything, I’m sure you’ll be just as bad as them,” He smirked.
“I wouldn’t be! I’d still be able to throw back another 5 shots and still not be drunk,” I knew that weren’t true but I wasn’t gonna let him know.
“Alright then, I’ll make you a bet that you wont be able to finish 5 shots in half an hour,” I saw Dougie’s smirk and knew he was confident to win. “And when you loose, you’ve gotta stay at mine for a month, Chloe will be staying with Dan anyway.” Shit! I’m just gonna look like a wuss if I turn it down.
“And if I win?”
The humour in Dougie’s eyes increased as he sniggered, “That’s not gonna happen.”
It could happen. It will happen!
“Be my guest, then,” I couldn’t help but return the smug look as I found a shot glass and handed him a bottle of vodka. “That line will be reversed from tonight,” He chuckled and handed me the glass. I hesitated slightly then just chucked it back. It burnt slightly but not so bad as I thought it would. “Let’s change it slightly, I bet I can finish them in five minutes, a shot a minute,” I couldn’t help but feel confident now.
“Alright babe, you better get drinking them ‘cause you’ve already lost two minutes,” Dougie poured another three, two for me and one for himself. He handed me another and took his down immediately. I swallowed it down and grinned at him, I was so gonna win this. I took down the next one immediately after. Dougie poured the last two, “You’ve got a minute,” He reminded me. The fourth shot really made me wince, why does it burn so much?! I picked the final shot up and was about to put it up to my lips when Dougie swiftly took it from my hands and swallowed it down himself. “Your five minutes is up, babe. I guess you’re staying with me for the next month!” He smirked. The cheating bastard! “That’s not fair! I would’ve won then!” I felt slightly angry along with slightly dizzy. Dougie took a step forward and wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pulled me to his body. All anger melted out of me but the dizziness increased with his touch. “This month’s gonna be so much fun, babe,” he whispered into my ear then kissed me on the cheek, his lips lingered there for a few seconds, the feel of his warm breath tingled my skin. He pulled his head back but still kept hold of my waist. “Can I get you a proper drink?” He asked,
“Erm, yeah that’ll be nice, thanks.” The warmth of Dougie left me as he went across to the kitchen.
“Getting cozy with Mr. Poynter are we?” Chloe giggled from beside me, startling me out of my gaze. Her and Danny were holding onto each other. “Alex is over there and he’s looking nice!”
Danny shot Chloe a dirty look. “Not as nice as you, baby, no one compares to my D-Dawg.” This seemed to brighten his mood as he crashed his lips against hers in a hungry kiss. I’m not too sure where to look right at this moment. I spotted Dougie making his way back over, thank God. “Not enjoying the show, babe?” He sniggered, handing me a glass of orange liquid. I took a sip, orange and Malibu, my favourite.

As the night went on, everyone was getting more and more drunk. I sat and spoke to Harry’s girlfriend, Libby for a bit. She looked absolutely stunning in her baby blue tunic which she’d added a belt to, she had leggings and some high, chunky heeled ankle boots. Her blonde hair sat in loose curls. I loved her Norwegian accent since I heard it. Harry had said the same thing too, though I’m sure he means it in a different way than I do. I made my way over to the kitchen area and sat my glass on the side to reach for the Malibu bottle. “Hey, Heidi,” I looked beside me and Alex was standing there, all six foot something of him. “Hi Alex, I didn’t realise you’re her,” which was a lie, even after the alcohol I was still too embarrassed to go talk to him.
“I noticed you right away, you look amazing tonight, not like you don’t all the time, you just look especially great tonight.” I felt my cheeks flush,
“Thanks,” I couldn’t help but smile as I finished making my drink. Conversation with Alex was slowly getting easier and we ended up talking about everything, from school, to life outside of class, even about our home lives. That bit was a touchy subject for me so I mainly listened then. He’s such an interesting person, he told me how his Dad is in the Army and how he hasn’t seen him for almost three years now, that’s sad, but he told me he gets to speak with him every now and again, and just that one phone call to him brings such happiness to him. I never thought Alex could be so talkative, in class he never usually says a word. “You okay, babe?” The familiar voice of Dougie sounded from behind me, then he was at my side. Alex was a lot taller and muscular than Dougie seeing as he works as a personal trainer as he told me, so works out for two hours every single day; but this didn’t fail to scare me the way Dougie was looking at him.
“Yeah, I’m fine, Dougie. This is Alex,” Neither of them tore away from their glares that they were exchanging.
“I’ll talk to you later, Heidi, it seems this guy wants to chat to you,” Alex finally said and smiled sweetly at me, revealing a deep dimple in his cheek which melted my insides.
“What is your problem, Dougie?!”
“I didn’t like the way he was looking at you, babe, you’re mad?” He asked, his eyebrows raised with concern,
“Yes, Dougie, in fact I’m pretty pissed off!” I tried not to raise my voice but couldn’t help it.
“Please, don’t be mad, babe,” He pleaded, cupping my face in his hands. I turned putty beneath his large hands and all traces of anger vanished, I smiled lightly at him. “Dance with me?” He asked,
“Hmm, I don’t know, Dougie. I can’t dance.” Dancing meant getting closer to Dougie, and I’m not sure if that’s a danger zone or not.
“C’mon, please? Just once, you don’t need to be able to dance, just wiggle your hips a bit and have fun,” He grinned. I lead me to the ‘dance floor’ and spun me around to face him, holding me close. My arms automatically wrapped around his neck as his went around my waist, his arms controlled my hips as he swayed them about. He spun me around and I felt the music, and began to move on my own, dancing against Dougie.
He brought his head down to my shoulder and I could feel his hot, heavy breath against my neck sending tingles all through me. His breath got stronger then I felt his lips on my neck, I felt him nibbling and suckling, it felt so good. I snapped out of my daze and realised what was happening then pulled myself away, “No, Dougie,” I said sternly and went to turn around. “I’m sorry, babe, don’t go,” He pleaded as he reached for my arm. I didn’t bother looking at him, just pulled my arm away and carried on walking away and back to where I’d sat my drink down to find it disappeared.
I went to make myself another one when it appeared beside me and a pair of hands came at my hips, I sighed and turned around, fully expecting to see Dougie standing behind me, but Alex towered above me with a smile on his face. “I held onto your drink when you went off, I figured it’d give me an excuse to come and talk to you again,” He grinned,
“You don’t need an excuse, I don’t mind you talking to me, actually I kind of like it,” He smiled. His grin grew even bigger and his dimple deepened, it took all of my power to fight the urge to tip toe up and kiss the indent. “Well, would you kind of like to dance with me, too?” He locked my eyes with his, I never noticed how blue they were, until now, sky blue. “Yeah,” my voice came out as a whisper. Alex softly took my hand in his and led me back over to where Dougie and I were dancing. With Alex, I felt the music instantly and began to dance just as I had previously. Alex’s hands were on my waist as I moved, his touch was soft, as if he was scared about touching me but the dimple on his cheek never left as he constantly grinned. He brought me closer to him and his hands moved round to the small of my back, my arms rose up to his neck as I tip-toed. “Heidi, you’re so beautiful,” his face slowly lowered towards mine but he stopped an inch, “Tell me to stop if you don’t want me to go any further,” He whispered. When I didn’t resist, he swiftly closed the space and his soft lips began massaging mine. He tasted of beer but I didn’t care. He pulled away for a second to whisper. “You don’t understand how long I’ve waited to taste you,” then crashed his lips to mine again in a hungrier kiss. Within seconds another hand was at my arm,
“I don’t fucking think so.” Dougie was dragging me away, I twisted back around towards Alex who was following,
“What’s your fucking problem mate?!” He raised his voice towards Dougie, causing him to stop but he didn’t let go of my arm.
“You’re my fucking problem, mate!” Dougie yelled, causing people to stop what they were doing to look. I heard the sarcasm when he said ’mate’. My cheeks were burning with embarrassment as Chloe and Danny rushed over. “What’s going on?” Chloe slurred. Alex opened his mouth to say something but Dougie beat him to it.
“This dickhead had his tongue down Heidi’s throat!”
“No Dougie, no tongues were involved,” I defended. Chloe looked at Alex then to me and winked. “I was about to take it that far, actually,” Alex commented and grinned at me, I couldn’t help but giggle at that, even though I knew the comment was mainly directed at Dougie, and it certainly made him angry.
“Don’t fucking look at her!” Dougie yelled, he let go of my arm and pushed himself into Alex’s face, Alex never even flinched which made the anger within Dougie to build up more as I saw his fists clench. I panicked and followed Dougie’s movements but I stepped inbetween them both. Although I felt like a child between them, I’d seen the state Dougie has left people in before and it’s not gonna happen, “No!” I yelled at Dougie and put both hands on his chest. I turned around to Alex and his eyes softened when he looked at me. “I’ll text you later, okay? I’ll get your number off someone,”
I nodded and smiled as he softly moved a bit of hair which was in my face, his soft lips touched my forehead. “Like hell is this happening,” Dougie growled and began dragging me out again. We got outside the building and Dougie still wouldn’t let go. “Dougie, get off! You’re hurting my arm!” The circulation in my arm was being cut off, he loosened his grip but was still holding on pretty firmly.
“Why are you being like this?! You completely fucking humiliated me back there!” I couldn’t fight the humiliation and anger that was in me.
“He looked like he was gonna eat you alive!” He didn’t stop or even look at me, just carried on walking, dragging me next to him.
“Bit of an overreaction. He was kissing me and I was kissing him back, and I was actually enjoying it, until you pulled me away!” Dougie tensed and slowed slightly, hanging his head to the floor. He didn’t look at me but he did let go of my arm. I felt the blood flow through it again and it felt lovely, but I got pins and needles. I shook it out a bit and carried on, “Now, you gonna tell me what your fucking problem is, Dougie?!”
He looked at me for a second then turned back away as we both carried on walking.
I give up. We just got to the turning to mine and Chloe’s building so I began to turn but Dougie grabbed me again. “Please don’t go, you‘re supposed to stay with me,” He pleaded, his eyes were soft as he looked into mine, “I’m sorry, I had no right to do that back there, when I saw him touching you, kissing you, I just saw red, please babe, forgive me, I’m so sorry,” He got on his knees as he pleaded with me and hugged onto my waist like a child hugging his mummy. I couldn’t help but run my hands through his hair to comfort him, “Doug, get up.” He got up immediately but didn’t let go of me, he pulled me tight against his chest,
“Please, stay with me,” He mumbled into my hair. I looked up at him and saw his watery eyes, he was actually crying?
“I’m not going anywhere,” A smile formed on his lips but his eyes were still worried,
“Promise?”
I nodded my head, “Promise.”
“Doug!!” Dougie and I both turned out heads to see Danny and Chloe staggering towards us. “It’s okay I’ll walk Heidi home, I gotta go with Chloe to get her stuff anyway,” Danny slurred.
“Not a chance, Heidi lost a bet so she’s out new room mate for the next month,” Dougie smirked. Chloe shrieked, “We’ll all be roomies!”

We finally arrived back at the boys’ room, “Erm, Dougie, where am I gonna sleep?” There’s no way I’m staying on the STD riddled sofa, especially got a whole month. “In my bed,” He answered simply,
“And where are you gonna sleep if I’m in your bed?”
“In my bed with you.” Dougie must have seen my shocked and slightly worried expression because he chuckled, “Don’t worry, babe, I’ll behave myself,” He took my hand and took me through to his bedroom. I fully expected to see his bedroom walls full of naked women and stolen signs from the streets. Instead the plain white walls had nothing but a group photo of the band which hung above the bed. The pine furniture matched the flooring, the his bed was right in the middle of the room and had plain navy, silk bedding. “This is your room for the next month, I cleared some space in the wardrobe for your stuff earlier before you came round.” I looked at the guilty look Dougie wore, “I said to myself I’d do my best to find a way to be near you all the time, and I thought of a way to do that.” He’d planned it the whole evening! “You mad?” He asked. I was a tad but I shook my head anyway, we’d had enough drama for the evening. He sighed in relief, “Do you mind if I have a shower?”
I can’t sleep too good unless I’ve showered before bed, especially when I’ve been drinking. “Babe, this is your home now too, you don’t need to ask. You don’t need to ask even if you weren’t living here,” He smiled and grabbed me a towel from the cupboard just outside of his room.

The hot trickling water felt amazing on my skin, I brought my own shower gel, shampoo and conditioner with me, I didn’t wanna take the piss anymore than I needed to. Being enclosed in the relaxing shower made my head feel a bit better as the dizziness dissolved a bit. I was recalling the evening when the bathroom door opened and someone walked in, “I just need a wee,” Chloe announced, then I heard a trickling noise. Lovely.
“Couldn’t you wait until I’m finished?”
“I’m done now,” She answered. I heard the toilet paper tear and shuffling then she left the bathroom.
Five minutes later, the bathroom door opened again, “Chloe!” I complained,
“It’s me,” Dougie’s voice scared me, it’s a good thing this shower curtain is dark or he would be able to see everything,
“Dougie, get out!” I hissed.
“I need to brush my teeth, I can’t sleep without doing it, plus I brought you some clothes, your tooth brush and some moisturiser shit that smells of chocolate which I found in your bag. You didn’t pack any pyjamas so I’ve got you a pair of my boxers and a t-shirt.”
“You went through my stuff?!”
“Yeah, you didn’t take anything into the bathroom with you and I thought you might need it all,”
“Thanks, now get out!”
“I wont be long, babe, just keep rubbing yourself like I’m not here,” He chuckled at his little comment. I heard the water start running then the brushing began. I just stood underneath the relaxing water as he brushed, spat, gargled, and spat again then walked out, closing the door behind him.
“All better?” Dougie asked as I walked back into the bedroom in his boxers and t-shirt,
“Yeah thanks, I’m shattered,” I climbed into bed beside Dougie. He turned the bedside light off and felt him snuggle down next to me. I turned around so my back was to him and he snuggled closer, cuddling me to him. I was going to resist but he was so damn comfortable to be next to!
“Goodnight, babe, sweet dreams,” He whispered,
“Night Dougie, sweet dreams to you too.”
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaWestwood Sat May 05, 2012 12:09 am

Hiiiiiiiii exciting chapter! Very Happy

Argh, so confuse after Alex's apparition... Is he a bad boy or something? If not, Heidi would like him and Dougie would be in trouble... *Rivalry, hehe*

I've freaked out for Heidi when Dougie stepped into the bathroom Shocked
I would have stopped everything and sit in the shower till he's gone! Laughing

Dougie is so sweeeeet and protective with Heidi... Awww ♥️

And Harry's girlfriend - our dear Libby - sounds nice with her Norwegian accent Razz

Can't wait to know if Dougie behave himself with Heidi's on his side all night Rolling Eyes

xXx
HannaWestwood
HannaWestwood

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Sat May 05, 2012 4:52 am

Ive read this too Surprised
BUT IT'S GREAT Very Happy
hahah xD
Love how Dougie acts towards Heidi, he shows with all himself that he has feelings for her, but at the same time, he hides it xD Love it Very Happy
Can't wait for more Very Happy
xxxxx
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat May 05, 2012 9:41 pm

HannaWestwood wrote:Hiiiiiiiii exciting chapter! Very Happy

Argh, so confuse after Alex's apparition... Is he a bad boy or something? If not, Heidi would like him and Dougie would be in trouble... *Rivalry, hehe*

I've freaked out for Heidi when Dougie stepped into the bathroom Shocked
I would have stopped everything and sit in the shower till he's gone! Laughing

Dougie is so sweeeeet and protective with Heidi... Awww ♥️

And Harry's girlfriend - our dear Libby - sounds nice with her Norwegian accent Razz

Can't wait to know if Dougie behave himself with Heidi's on his side all night Rolling Eyes

xXx

Hahaha Razz
Libby doesnt have a big part in the fic but she gets mentioned a fair bit xD
One of the chapters toward the end she's in it a bit more Razz

I've only got half of the chapter I'm on and one more to write then I'm finished writing this one, so I might be able to start your one Very Happy
But I might finish my Tom fic before I start it though because I don't wanna keep getting behind again.
I'll see how it comes along xD
xxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Sat May 05, 2012 9:44 pm

elisabethhh wrote:Ive read this too Surprised
hahah xD
Love how Dougie acts towards Heidi, he shows with all himself that he has feelings for her, but at the same time, he hides it xD Love it Very Happy
xxxxx

Hahaa I think you've read up to about chapter 8 or so xD
I'll post more a bit later Very Happy
xxxxxx
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi_kirsty Sun May 06, 2012 7:33 am

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heidi_kirsty
heidi_kirsty
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

https://twitter.com/#!/heidi_kirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by elisabethhh Sun May 06, 2012 9:22 pm

ChloeRussellx wrote:
elisabethhh wrote:Ive read this too Surprised
hahah xD
xxxxx

Hahaa I think you've read up to about chapter 8 or so xD
I'll post more a bit later Very Happy
xxxxxx

Ohhh xD
oh well, I don't mind reading those over again Wink
can't wait Very Happy
xxxxx
elisabethhh
elisabethhh
We Are The Young
We Are The Young

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeRussellx Thu May 10, 2012 7:07 am

♥ C H A P T E R | S E V E N ♥
The sun shon through the gaps in the blinds that we had forgotten to close the night before. Surprisingly I didn’t feel too bad. Dougie’s alarm started screaming from the bedside table nearest to him, I tried to escape from his grip to turn it off, “Stop it, babe, I’m sleeping,” He mumbled,
“Your alarm, Doug,” I reached right over, leaning across him and fumbled with the alarm, I smacked it a couple of times and eventually it stopped. Dougie chuckled from behind me, “You shouldn’t have laid on me like that.”
I looked down to see a bulging part of the silk duvet. “Dougie!” I said full of disgust,
“I said I would behave myself, but I never said anything about being able to control myself if in a situation like this. This is entirely your fault,” He pointed to his bulge. “I’ve just woken up and you were just laying on me, it’s not my fault,” He grinned at me. I looked at him with disgust and he chuckled, “I can’t figure you out. You’re the first girl that’s ever been disgusted with me before sex. You don’t get all flustered when you talk to me, and you don’t try to get my attention.”
“I guess I just don’t like you.”
“You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t like me.”
My frown involuntarily smoothed and I sighed. “I didn’t say you’re a bad person, it’s just I don’t know you well enough to trust you, so therefore I don’t really like you too much. Plus, I don’t like being a foregone conclusion for the sole reason of having a vagina.”
His eyes widened and howling laughter erupted out of him. “Oh my God! You’re killing me! That’s it. We have to be friends. I wont take no for an answer.”
“Dougie, I don’t mind being friends, infact I’d rather like that, but it doesn’t mean you have to try get into my knickers every five seconds.”
“You’re not sleeping with me, I get it.” I tried not to smile, but failed.
His eyes brightened in reaction. “You have my word, babe. I won’t even think about your knickers…unless you want me to,” I propped myself up on my elbow to look him directly in the eyes.
“And that weren’t happen, so we can be friends.” An imperish grin grew on his face as he too leant up on his elbows, getting closer. “Never say never.”

“Morning you two,” I greeted as I walked into the living room after showering and getting ready for class. Dougie was now in the shower. “Morning,” They both replied in unison.
“What’s up, Dan? You seem stressed or something.”
“He’s worried,” Chloe answered for him. I pulled my eyebrows up to question him.
“I’m just worried you’re gonna fall for my cousin’s shit, that’s all,” Danny announced then took a sip of his coffee, “I’m not gonna fall for anything.”
We all sat in the near enough empty lecture theatre waiting for our Biology lecture to begin. “You two not sleep too good last night? You both look shattered,” Dougie said to Chloe and Danny.
“I was up a lot of the night trying to reassure my boyfriend that Heidi weren’t going to sleep with you.” I nearly choked on my Diet Coke, I hadn’t expected that response.
“Jesus, Dan. You’ve got it that bad, huh?” Dougie teased, throwing a piece of paper at his cousin. Danny didn’t answer, but I smiled appreciative at Dougie for the change. Chloe rubbed Danny’s back. “He’s going to be okay. It’s just going to take him a while to believe Heidi is resistant to your charms.”
“I haven’t tried to charm her,” Dougie seemed offended, “She’s my friend.”
I looked at Danny, “I told you. You have nothing to worry about.” Danny met my eyes, and upon seeing my sincere expression, his eyes brightened a bit.
As the days went by, we fielded the persistent rumours about a relationship between Dougie and I. Dougie’s reputation helped to quiet the group with him never having been with one girl longer than a night, so the more times we were seen together, the more people understood our platonic relationship for what it is. The fact I’d been out with Alex a couple of times helped too, even though Dougie didn’t approve of it, there’s nothing he can do about it.
In the cafeteria, Dougie set a can of Diet Coke in front of me.
“You didn’t have to do that, I was going to go get one,” I said, placing my jacket on the back of my chair. “Well, now you don’t have to,” He flashed his cheeky grin.
One of the guys form the next table full of the uni’s football players turned around to us. “What’s next Dougie? Fanning her with a palm tree leaf wearing a pair of speedos?” He laughed.
Dougie shot him a murderous glare and I couldn’t help but jump to his defence. “You couldn’t even full a pair of speedos. Shut the fuck up.”
“Easy girl! I was kidding!” The guy said, holding his hands up in innocence.
“Just…don’t talk about him like that,” I said, frowning as I played with the Coke can.
Dougie’s expression was a mixture of surprise and gratitude. “I was just defended by a girl. Now I’ve seen everything. Thanks babe,” He said and kissed me on the cheek before heading outside. I tried not to watch him as he lit up a cigarette and laughed and joked with the other smokers.
“Hey Heidi,” Alex’s voice snapped me away from my focus. He had taken Dougie’s seat beside me, “I was wanting for him to leave before I came over, I wanted to ask if you wanna go out with me tonight? Nothing big, I’ll just take you to dinner and drop you home again. The dimple formed on his cheek, “Sure, I’d love to!” I felt so comfortable around Alex, he’s been such a gentleman too.
“Fantastic! I’ll pick you up about five. See you in about three hours,” He grinned then walked away. Chloe and Danny were smiling at me,
“Someone really likes him,” Chloe teased. My cheeks burned as a smile crept back on my face.
“Heidi, just please don’t fuck anyone about, okay?” Danny asked, his smile was gone and was replaced with concern. I looked at him confused, what on Earth is he talking about? “Make sure you choose the right things.”
“Come on, we gotta get you back so you can start getting ready!”
Chloe took my hand and dragged me out of the cantine. “Where are you going?” Dougie asked as we passed him.
“Heidi’s gotta get ready,” Chloe answered. Dougie walked after us,
“Why? Where you going, babe?”
“She’s going out with Alex,” Chloe answered for me.
“Oh,” Dougie sounded kind of disappointed, “Have fun,” He mumbled then headed back the way he came from.

Last edited by ChloeRussellx on Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChloeRussellx
ChloeRussellx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum